So this shit comes out next week. Is anyone else morbidly curious about it?

So this shit comes out next week. Is anyone else morbidly curious about it?

It's apparently written by the guys who did Randy Cunningham and Scooby Doo Mystery Inc

Attached: 51bhqxZY2gL._SX342_.jpg (342x438, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2019/08/02/the-banana-splits-movie-turning-your-childhood-dreams-into-nightmares-interview/
mega.nz/#F!VmJHSQhZ!oLAkD2Xe3J0fF5_FIiObAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YpH1X6PmHdA
youtube.com/watch?v=0R1-ZZTcTBY
youtube.com/watch?v=MV4CWEcvOec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>morbidly curious
I'm fucking excited
Get some Banana Splits memes in here

>morbidly curious
fuck yeah I'm actually counting down the days

I lost all mine
just as a glorious new age of Splitsposting was upon us
dark times indeed

I saved a few from the last thread I saw.

Attached: 1561349242875.jpg (2162x1176, 233K)

Also, there will be no Sour Grapes in the movie due to Sci-Fi budget.

The movie also has an open ending that can lead to a sequel

All i'm gonna do is regard it as "a thing that exists" and I'll maybe see a review first before going into it.

Seriously, out of all things they could've done with this IP for a movie, they struck for this. I'm genuinely surprised.

Attached: oh craples.jpg (229x198, 8K)

That's why god made Yea Forums archives
They are out there if you're looking for one

Attached: 15613491526.png (499x499, 71K)

>the guys who did Randy Cunningham and Scooby Doo Mystery Inc

I find myself unwilling to believe that.

Attached: rimba-racer-s2-ep6-box-cover-nmcbccupy10636-20190503100303.jpg (947x533, 32K)

I still don't know if the movie is meant to be ironic or not.

The fuck is this I used to wake up to this show on the TV before school all the time

bleedingcool.com/2019/08/02/the-banana-splits-movie-turning-your-childhood-dreams-into-nightmares-interview/

Full Series:
mega.nz/#F!VmJHSQhZ!oLAkD2Xe3J0fF5_FIiObAQ

Attached: index.png (785x806, 34K)

Attached: drooper.png (806x942, 109K)

Attached: index (1).webm (618x476, 2.89M)

Attached: index.webm (618x480, 866K)

Oh god who broke the seals to bring back the banana splits

Attached: index (4).webm (624x480, 1.51M)

Attached: index (6).webm (640x480, 2.31M)

This is actually really helpful, thanks user
Going to binge some before this movie comes out

based.

Attached: index (5).webm (624x480, 1.51M)

In retrospect 90s Cartoon Network must have desensitised me to so much shit. This was always the last thing they played before it morphed into TCM at 10ish.

>SNORKY NO!

Attached: index (3).webm (916x720, 1.14M)

>you will never have a mess of fun with your bros

Attached: index (7).webm (640x480, 1.28M)

>On September 21, 2009, Warner Home Video released the complete first season on DVD in Region 2
I live in America, so I can't watch the show, but it's available. Is it anywhere online? We should stream it before the movie comes out.

Attached: 71PeANxOVNL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1054x1500, 247K)

so is it true that is the five nights at freddys movie that got cancelled?

>Banana Splits movie
>It isn't about Fleegle getting the band back together to return funkadellic optimism to the word

Warner needs to be destroyed.

Attached: not rooby.jpg (640x464, 34K)

I'm pretty sure their bosses just handed them the 5 Nights at Freddy's script and said, "Make this about the Banana Splits." There's not much they could've done to save it.

this

It's gonna suck but I'm gonna see it anyway. There's going to be so many layers of butthurt.

>parents whose kids will think it's cartoony and get scared
>autist Five Nights at Freddy's fans
>super autist fans of the original show whose childhood is being ruined

I think the fact it even exists should tell you.

What an odd fuck you to FNAF

Attached: 1561353566960.gif (371x288, 3.8M)

More or less.

that's really the only plausible reason this could exist, still might not be true but I'm struggling to find another justification for it

At least Puffnstuff is safe for now.
Yea Forums never talks about the Sid and Marty Krofft stuff.

Attached: images.jpg (214x235, 11K)

Wasn't even aware there was such a love for this show on Yea Forums.

What happened was Scott refused to budge on their creative decisions and they pulled their funding. This was only made as a fuck you to him. Is the project dead for good? Hard to say. Last I heard the Jim Henson Creature Studio wanted to make FNAF The Movie with Scott, but I think they're still wrapped up in that Dark Crystal prequel

Wait let me see if this is better
This shit kept Billy Barty alive for like 20 years.

Attached: ALEZ7-1453759720-133-lists-hr_pufnstuf_head.jpg (1200x628, 291K)

Good on Scott he doesn't need their shekels.

No. I'd be interested if the story involved actual people in the suits. This clear attempt to salvage a failed Five Nights at Freddy's movie is very boring to me.
The story can only go two ways. Either the robots malfunctioned, or someone secretly programmed the robots to kill.

Oddly enough yes... But that probably comes from the fact that I was born in the late 80s and would catch reruns of Banana Splits on cartoon network

Anybody who follows fnaf can tell that Scott has been fucking with everybody since the sequel.

>Scott has been fucking with everybody since the sequel.
Fourth game.
The first three games had a very clear plot and shit didn't go full retard until he decided that 3 wasn't enough and he had to milk the franchise dry.

Snorky yes!

Attached: 1561598105680.png (316x355, 154K)

Man's got a family I don't blame him.

Sid and Marty wouldn't do that to their show
Problem is they aren't going to be around for much longer

>The first three games had a very clear plot and shit didn't go full retard until he decided that 3 wasn't enough and he had to milk the franchise dry.
He gives msot of the money to charity, and he's literally willing to let basically anyone who cares work alongside him with FNAF. The franchise is clearly a passion project for him.

They did the suit designs for the Splits also holy fucking shit they are still alive.

Goddamn it the memes write themselves with that face; I'm giggling like an idiot just looking at it. As an aside, who has read the crossover with Suicide Squad?

I've been curious about it since announcement. I hate horror movies but innocent, childhood stuff getting perverted in some form or another always gets my interest.

>crossover with Suicide Squad
Get Robert Rodriguez on the phone.

>Looked it up
>Actually exists
>mfw

Attached: IMG_2658.png (696x928, 1.11M)

And he gave the "Finale" away for free, even though it was techically the, at the time, biggest and most asset/story line heavy game at the time.

Games are kiddybait but the dude is A+

Everyday we stray further from god.

Attached: good lord man.png (995x1348, 1.1M)

The DC/WB crossover comics are good though fag.

This comic was legit fucking based give it a read

It's too late for you
You have joined our Splits Gang and there's no going back. Welcome

Attached: sa1008.jpg (450x200, 15K)

DC really is the fucking worst

>t. salty Ladderfag

>biggest and most asset/story line
PS was probably the most rushed and unfinished game he's released, but releasing it for free as a surprise is still based as was giving out refunds on a game he felt dissatisfied with.

Literally buying the blu-ray. THis is my first ironic purchase.

Am I the problem?

Maybe they'll will their IP into the public domain. That'll ensure nobody tries to touch it or they risk getting sniped by a rival studio.

I brought it up cause it's good you autismos, like a lot of the WB/DC crossovers.

Yes

Attached: 1564434408216.jpg (629x495, 47K)

It will probably be better than it has any right to be and that's fucking fantastic. If I'm wrong, I doubt the blatant cashgrab will make a profit.

Attached: ironic.jpg (1600x1058, 292K)

Don't care for things like this usually, but I am hoping for some new song covers and a plot that will be having me root for the band. Wait Til Tomorrow sounds like it would fit for the plot, depending on how it goes. Hope those who grew up in the 70s don't get much heartbreak over this.

>Liking things ironically
>Not admitting you find sincere and genuine enjoyment in stuff you also acknowledged is heavily flawed or bad
Sonic Adventure 2 is a shit game but I still love it.

>At least Puffnstuff is safe for now.
Puffnstuff is now known as that character on George Lopez

This is exactly the reason why I’m interested in it. I’ve never seen a “darker and edgier” adaptation go as far as this one does, from a kiddy anthology show to a slasher film. I wouldn’t mind if more movies were done like this, I can never get enough of the disconnect.

>Dude, your childhood gone wrong

He really doesn't, the man's a treasure.

>Mother fucking JHCS making the FNAF movie.

The style and aesthetic were always the best part of FNAF, even modern JHCS would paint the town red with the source material.

I'm not a furry, but I'd totally rub my genitals against those suits for sexual gratification. Bonus points if there's someone brave enough to stay inside and play along.

Hey, Sonic Adventure 2 is a great game. You're falling into the very trap you told him to avoid by having to preface saying you like SA2 by calling it shit first. You don't want to be judged for saying you like it, so you say the public approved opinion first.

Attached: shinnnn.jpg (1664x696, 141K)

Jim Henson Company should've experimented with horror all these years.

And then have one of the murderer puppets show up in a Muppet movie as a kind hearted actor.

What if my childhood was never right?

I at least though we would have had a muppet in last years Puppet Time murders. There was a scene that seemed to be clearly meant for Grouch

Oh fuck, I completely forgot that movie existed. It's hard to believe Brian Henson directed that.

From the trailer I'm gonna assume that Snorky is the "kind" one. Google's description for the movie has changed to "A maniac dressed in a dog costume wreaks bloody havoc during the taping of a popular children's television show."

So are the robots just misunderstood now?

Man i have allways wanted to have one of those Amphicat's ever since i saw it on this show. they kinda look like a bitch to drive, wonder if there even street legal

Attached: 2649cf7a31d72c7bc4d4e2069183373f.jpg (480x682, 99K)

>$1
They wouldn't charge under $30 for that in a store these days.

I have to wonder if the Sour Grapes or the Dilly Sisters show up.

Wow, only a hundred dollars.

Yeah but Sid & Marty made that awful Electrawoman and Dynagirl reboot and the shitty Land of the Lost.

Maybe when the rights pass to somebody else we can get a full on fantasy movie

Anybody here have any cursed Krofft content, or at least something in the same vein?
youtube.com/watch?v=YpH1X6PmHdA

Attached: The Old Gods.png (1000x779, 2.06M)

This was fucking great tho. also, best Katana costume bar none.

Maybe they really ARE using an old FNAF script, and this movie will be about a serial killer in a fursuit killing people while the robots dindu nuffin and only want revenge on him. Which would give Scott more reason to sue.

They are generally not street legal except in places where golf carts are street legal, which usually requires them to have turn signals, a rear view mirror, and be able to hit at least 40 mph. Basically they are suped up six wheel ATVs. They are really cool vehicles and handle very well, and if I had a bunch of land I would definitely get one to run around the property with. I got to drive one once at a car show and it was definitely a fun little vehicle.

Lmao, I'm not 50, this wasn't my childhood

Does anybody got footage of the enchanted voyage? It was a old Hannah barbera ride.

Attached: B48B14ED-3522-44E2-90BE-9064F04C8A7B.png (1400x560, 2.16M)

youtube.com/watch?v=0R1-ZZTcTBY

Bet they launched a preemptive strike on the Sour Grapes

Are you though? Puppet Up had been running 12 years before The Happy time Murders even got to theatres. How are people still surprised that Brian is a man of culture that enjoys his puppets slightly blue?

>Thought this was some sort of knockoff FNAF movie
>It's actually based on an old ass variety show
>WB actually factually turned a kid's show into a horror movie
what the fuuuuuck

Attached: 1649.png (466x265, 206K)

Well word is Scott pulled the rights to the film and went elsewhere.

So this is the runner up idea.

Wow, there really is a mega for everything, isn't there?

Yes and no.

youtube.com/watch?v=MV4CWEcvOec

Evidently they made a new Sigmund the Sea Monster series for amazon.

This was a rejected FNAF, they didn’t want to waste the script so made a movie on a dead tv show

>another "get the gang back together"
Fuck off pleb

Literally who asked for this
How the fuck was this made
This is like on an entirely new metaplane of irony

Might make some more memes if this lasts into tomorrow

Who is the hottest Banana Split

Still hoping more video of that indoor Krofft theme park comes out eventually.

I think it's silly that this is what is the result of WB losing the FNAF licence from Scott Cawthon so they decided to grab some mascot show property to take the assets they made for it and turn into a horror film
I would have just taken the old HB properties and gone full Space Cop, make them fucking weird movies that are a spectacle within themselves

Bingo