Why the FUCK were people so mad about this? It took up like 2 seconds of screen time...

Why the FUCK were people so mad about this? It took up like 2 seconds of screen time, and it was pretty obvious from previous episodes that PB/Marcy was a thing. it wasn’t even a remotely big deal, and yet people were seething over it for months. i mean i get that it’s just homophobia, but like, damn

Attached: D27046C0-2AC7-4733-BDF6-0A3EED025F63.jpg (704x396, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AuntMaire_inker/status/1088542811186704384
youtube.com/watch?v=89j3MjOyty0
youtube.com/watch?v=qsG7wl17-Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=FzVWsuMWYT0
metro.co.uk/2017/01/08/adventure-times-jeremy-shada-reveals-his-hopes-for-finn-in-the-final-ever-episode-6368644/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People couldn't take that Adventure Time had one of the top 5 finales for any show, animation or live action

Just because it exists doesn't mean we enjoy it

people like to pretend they didn’t jerk it to this scene in order to keep their internet purity rings.

What can you jerk to from two stick figures bumping heads?

Virgins can't handle the thought of women not wanting their dicks.

>it was pretty obvious from previous episodes that PB/Marcy was a thing.

It wasn't a thing until annoying tumblr shitheads made it a thing and forced it into the show. Idiot. It's not homophobia, it's "stop turning literally every female character into a lesbian"

Wasn't someone fired from the staff for wanting to put this stuff in a previous season?

You forgot to mention that wasn’t even in the original script, it was going to be a hug, but it was changed in the storyboard.

Literally every other female character in the show is straight. PB and Marceline got a lot of focus in the show and it was clearly stated by one of the crew members that they used to date. tumblr did make it annoying but it was still foreshadowed. their lesbian relationship doesn’t detract anything from the show y’all are just afraid of gay people

>People couldn't take that Adventure Time had one of the top 5 finales for any show, animation or live action
People cant take what doesnt exist

Attached: 1561952282760.png (640x480, 485K)

>y'all
Go away Dobson

People like to insert as Finn

>last minute closet reveal to avoid the consequences of airing a gay, which is weak character while pandering to gays
>generally incompatible personalities, which What Was Missing seemed to heavily imply, and that the last season tried to retcon really sloppily
>time wasted in an already rushed finale on a relationship that only got a mild amount of development near the end

Attached: EBLgELMX4AAITOm.jpg (1080x1075, 107K)

As someone who likes the aesthetic appeal of lesbians it's still fucked up how friendships are comprised because of them which are way more important to the young these days. They will hear enough about gay acceptance IRL

I messed up that first line apparently, fucking phone
>last minute closet reveal to avoid the consequences of airing a gay character while still pandering to gays, which is weak

>and it was pretty obvious from previous episodes that PB/Marcy was a thing
If I eat curry the previous night, it's pretty obvious what it's going to turn into the next morning. If you see shit coming from a mile away, it's still going to be shit when you finally get to it.

People hated this pairing even while it was in development. Did you really think slapping an "It's official!" banner on it would somehow improve people's perception of it?

Attached: heavy sigh.jpg (300x301, 22K)

>le forced diversity meme
>everything I don't like is forced diversity or SJWs
These are also acceptable answers.

I prefer the true ending

Attached: lesbians.png (720x390, 173K)

For the record, incompatible =/= opposite, right? So no one can respond with "opposites attract", right?

Correct! In season 3, two people were fired from Freditor's studios for implying Marcy and PB had a romantic past. The reason Bubbline is canon is because the age of social media blew it up and social justicefags kept bringing it up, and since the writers are pretty left wing themselves nowadays, it was only a matter of time before the deviantards got their way.

>PB and Marceline got a lot of focus in the show
Tell me. Was that before or after Finn got fucked over?

Are you going to come out with an acceptable argument or shit your pants some more?

Attached: file.png (1873x544, 642K)

If anyone is homophobic it's the writers who waited till the very end as a cop out. Because now it's over and they don't have to explore the reality a new status quo that isn't subtext.

I can also say yurifags and fat lesbians liked to self insert as Marceline or PB and that's why they're happy.

The only people who like this pairing are the same people who see children's cartoons as a vehicle for social engineering, and care more about social reform than they do constructing an interesting or compelling story.

You can stop pretending this isn't the case. You're not fooling anyone.

They were mad BECAUSE it took up 2 seconds.

To be fair maybe that's all the executives would let them do? So it could have been that or nothing.

It's lame either way though and I don't know what really happened. Could've been somewhere in the middle.

2 seconds of an already underwhelming finale.

Incompatible doesn't mean opposite, no. I don't think they're complete opposites, I think their character flaws don't gel well together. Their relationship largely seems like one they found themselves in because of their unnaturally long lifespans, and that could have actually been neat to explore. Instead though, we just got last minute homo confirm for shippers and some bland back and forth between them.

But that one scene in Varmints is all you need! /s

>To be fair maybe that's all the executives would let them do? So it could have been that or nothing.

Steven Universe openly showed more on the same network. There are no excuses for the AT team, they didn't want to deal with the backlash so they gave us a half assed gay reveal. Either make the gay characters compelling, or don't bother imo.

t. an actual fag

I stopped watching when that flame girl was introduced.

But I saw Korra and Voltron so lol

They'll reap those twitter asspats and likes though

Because Finn was given one set of rules and they decided to let Marceline shit all over those rules in the name of "LGBT visibility." They also think PB has no role in Finn's downward spiral from season 4 onwards after possibly years of manipulation.

i hope the Rocko special does its gay shit better

Bonnie's Varmints outfit was cute though, ngl

Exactly, it's so grossly self indulgent. Then they try to pretend like they're good "'"allies""", when they barely put any effort in to begin with.

It's normal to put our values in cartoons. Wether you agree with those values is the real issue. So why be disingenuous by saying you hate social conditioning? It's how we spread ethics and morality, would you really disagree if I said cartoons should have strong family values so kids understand family values?

>Finncel had to behead Peebs and Marcy to get some action
sad

They put more effort in designing each of Marceline or Bubblegum's outfits than the story they told.

>Bonnie's Varmints outfit was cute though, ngl
I honestly prefer her more casual wear. As the seasons went on her outfits got more meh to me. At least the comics gave her a nice wardrobe.

Attached: file.png (1275x716, 500K)

>Implying beheading matters to gumpeople and vampires

I wonder if being not technically female or human helped them be able to actually have gay shit

His point (I assume) was that the relationship was nothing BUT social conditioning, and not a pair with interesting chemistry who just happen to espouse a good value posed to the viewer
And yet, its fan screech about how progressive it is

I'm just a sucker for girls in cute country getups, I guess. I also really liked that one puffy ballet dress she wore, can't remember which episode it was in

You can see straight through the "rock people" excuse. Maybe it had something to do with CN changing execs?

I don't imagine that would have flown them very far, but you could be right

Also this

>and it was clearly stated by one of the crew members that they used to date.

This is still bullshit to this day, sorry. It was just a joke by Marceline's VA at a panel, then Tumblr blew up on her for "queerbaiting". It was all but dropped until Sugar came in and decided she had to ruin things by pushing the pairing. Then the new showrunner/storyboarders decided to run away with it in their own fanfiction heavy style.

Marceline was a cool female character, and Bubblegum was at least fun and interesting before their characters were completely ruined by being forced into this relationship bullshit. By the end of the show both girls had become shallow, one-note dykes who had completely lost what made them interesting just to appeal to queer psychos.

Attached: 1552163847524.jpg (1000x132, 23K)

>this show had a gay couple, NO CRITICISM ALLOWED
And that's why I hate it. You pulled a Korra and you weren't even subtle about it.

It wasn't exactly a Korra, but a long string of shit pushed out over a long period of time. There was foreshadowing at least as of season 7, it's HOW and WHY that's the problem.

It's a bit much to say the gay reveal ruined them, Marceline was being woobified long before being gay came up imo
It was more just a shallow route taken with two characters who had already been stripped and made shallow (though PB significantly less so)

GUMMY GIRL MAKE PEE PEE HARD
VAMPIRE GIRL MAKE PEE PEE HARD
GUMMY GIRL KISS VAMPIRE GIRL MAKE PEE PEE SMALL

This one?

BAD SHIPS MAKE BRAIN THINK "THIS IS SHIT."

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-05-19h39m00s852.png (1920x1080, 717K)

>It's normal to put our values in cartoons. Wether you agree with those values is the real issue
No, the issue is whether those values come at the expense of other values or the development of the plot. changing Finn from "Good kid who has good things happen to him because he's a good kid" into "Creepy weirdo who needs to learn a lesson about respecting boundaries" is a prime example. In the process of your conditioning, the character and plot became something alien and distasteful. But who cares about that? As long as you had your vehicle for social reform, that's all that matters, right?

I can agree with that. There’s so many things to get worked up over in this finale, and you get upset over a relationship that has been foreshadowed for a while, and than your surprised that it actually happens? What did you except?

That's the one, something about the color scheme and the poofiness gets me. I doodle it a lot, haha

Attached: 1561822849059.png (589x589, 306K)

the sad thing about it isn't the lesbian kiss, is the fact that the people only care about the lesbian kiss in the finale, shippings were the cancer of AT

Attached: 1551039346440.jpg (399x464, 52K)

Nothing wrong with lesbians desu, my personal feud is with bubbline and how it takes the spotlight from Finn and the show as whole. If you hear about the show on social media or find fanart from popular artists, is always about bubbline. Meanwhile in other shows, even Steven Universe, the lesbians do not steal the whole spotlight, they share it moderately with the show they are from. Its frankly annoying.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-05 [Prism Girls (InCase)] Melting (Adventure Time) [English].png (580x588, 445K)

I certainly care about their characters and their personalities before "le ebin deep" and the meh lore took over.

>Isn't the lesbian kiss
Considering the relationship helped tank both characters, yes. It is.

>Nothing wrong with lesbians desu, my personal feud is with bubbline and how it takes the spotlight from Finn and the show as whole. If you hear about the show on social media or find fanart from popular artists, is always about bubbline.
This. Whenever someone mentions AT these days, it's just Bubbline. Nothing else. It became the one thing that represents the show for everybody. Everything else doesn't matter for anyone. No one cares about the other characters these days, it's just PB and Marcy.

Well, Finn's too young for both of them.

Damn, those tits are huge! What's that, a D?

Dumbasses being dumbasses.
Most of the hate was centered around the bullshit removal of characters, the fact we focused on PB and Marcy at all, but above alllll else...

That Finn got cucked out of the spotlight of his own fucking finale to make room for Side-characters lesbosmooching.

Wasn't the case for Trunks and Greg or any of the AT princesses before Season 3. Get that weak ass shit outta here.

I guess the lesson is, if you're going to have romance, do it as soon as possible

In general don't do last minute romances, they suck. The lip service they tried to pander with also didn't help

>I doodle it a lot, haha
>doesn't post doodles

Not only was it utterly shameless pandering, but it was utterly spineless because they waited until the very end, it only lasted a couple seconds, and the actual kiss itself is obscured. No risks were taken at all.

I'm all for tolerance and what people do in their own homes is their business, but I just don't think children should be exposed to shipping.

Can we agree that this is better than Avatar's ending?

>PB and marceline are lesbian lovers
>Finn and HW arent fwb
If you're going to push your degenerate shit at least let the MC get some strange

Given Finn's "life lessons" he'd probably mutually break up with her or some dumb "muh realistic" shit. Ignore those magical lesibans wuving each other for centuries onwards though!

nigga was supposed to go up the wizard steps

He was, then the writers took a dump on that. But seriously, why were they so reluctant for them to have him slay the Gum?

The issue shouldn't have been Hynden Walch, because many shows like Gravity Falls have young characters voiced by adults.

Can't be "muh age gap" because of Rose and Greg in SU and Trunks and Mai in DBS and nobody complains about those.

First ship being boring? Starco and StevenxConnie exists.

So what was it?

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-11-18-18h34m05s570.png (1920x1090, 692K)

I hate it when writers turn characters gay after the fact through rewrites or retcons. It's disrespectful towards both straights and gays.

They made FP for that purpose, yet they decided to shit on that after Pen stepped down during season 5.2

>Can we agree that this is better than Avatar's ending?
The original? No
Korra? That's comparing dogshit with another dogshit.

male loving female bad
female loving female good

But there are TWO Feel Good inc laughs. The mad crazy one, and the hahahaha HA! one

>y'all
anyone who says this shit must be executed

Attached: 1ab.png (264x322, 101K)

There is literally nothing wrong with saying y'all.

2/3 of the US says it or some derivation. Eastern PA people say "y'uns" instead of "y'all" for example.

>food analogy
I don't even disagree but you're still retarded.

>character development isn't a thing when I don't like it
Stop being a disingenuous retard.

Post the full comic you coward

The term is "flanderized", my good user

It's the wrong term for character development but you know it's coming, and not just in this thread

If you call what happened to Finn "Character development", then you can eat a whole bowl of shit.

That was pure regression.

That wasn't a food analogy, user. It was a poop analogy.

Homophobia is beautiful and natural, if you don't like it you are just a bigot

But that's literally what happened to him. He had more respect for boundaries in the earlier seasons

But which Dogshit is better, that's the point.

>it was pretty obvious from previous episodes
Ignoring everything else for a minute I fucking hate you retards that do this "but it makes sense" thing, the fact was that they wrote it that way at all to the people that don't like it. Why the fuck does "it makes sense" always come up?

Finn bags huntress wizard, fuck that pink cocktease dyke. Finn AND marcy deserve better

It's fucking Politic bait on Children television. It kicks subtlety to the curb in order to have a stance on the whole LGBT split between Conservatives (the southern Confederates) and the Liberals (the Anarchist Communist). It's a fucking hot topic that should be left alone at all cost.

you mean fuck late middle to late PB

Not them, but ignoring context just because you don't like it is a brainlet move. You're not required to like anything but facts are facts. If it came up earlier and it makes sense logicially then it makes sense logically, no ifs ands or buts.

Nigga its been 8 years, move on.

>no argument
What's next? Cope?

Thanks for specifying

You are a nigger faggot for putting words in my mouth and your mom will die in her sleep tonight.

No, YOU are the nigger faggot for missing my point in the first place.

Attached: 1211946246301.gif (100x100, 14K)

But valuing gay rightd because they're people too is a subjective value people can agree or disagrree with. Why are you being a smug passive aggressive sarcastic cunt with those loaded questions?

You just posted a valid reason for hating the execution of putting values in a show, but that doesn't apply to just values that require society to change. It applies to every value. There are plenty of hilarious Christian media like that too. And I agree with you.

If you don't think gays should be in cartoons base your argument on that. Why is that so hard lol?

Ok i gave you a real reply but you're at least a nigger

>fuck FUCK damn you're all just mad
There's this thing called context. Hastily cramming a lesbo kiss into the finale is the most lazy, predictable way to grab approval these days.

If they actually had integrity, they would've presented the kiss way earlier in a casual way, to tell kids "being gay is no big deal." But instead they send the message "being gay is a really big deal. If you're gay you should be self-conscious about it, and if you aren't gay, you should pat yourself on the back just for acknowledging the queers." Also it has to be the cute girls because that's extremely marketable, while guy-on-guy isn't.

If AT were the only show to pull this, it'd be excusable, but this a very trendy writing crutch that's already tired and played out.

There, I spoonfed you.

better twitter.com/AuntMaire_inker/status/1088542811186704384

>If you don't think gays should be in cartoons base your argument on that.
I never said that, you queer. Where do you get off accusing me of putting words in your mouth when you're misunderstanding stems from the exact same bullshit you're accusing me of.

oh user you lack imagination

Attached: New Canvas.png (507x1225, 117K)

I was more annoyed that Finn, the main fucking character, got shafted for all this shit. Boy got done dirty.

That's pretty good! Missing those big tiddies though

>last minute reveal
it had been foreshadowed for quite sometime. would you have complained if finn suddenly kissed marceline or PB instead?

Yes. How is this a question?

Nice!

I'll be sure to include her giant gumballs next time

Thanks bruv!

Stop normalizing this shit

Feels good knowing you bigots will be gone in a few years

Attached: fact.png (1200x960, 681K)

>unironically liking watered down characters

Attached: 1461792519263.jpg (474x311, 58K)

>still being in denial about being a homophobe
The characters haven't changed, you just think they have because you can't comprehend the idea that characters you like might not fit into your heteronormative mold

>They wanted Finn to have someone in the show
>Bubbline wasn't in Pen's vision of the show

>last minute

wasnt there a scene in the Lemonhope episode or SOMEWHERE that showed Granny PB and Marc living in a ranch together?
or was it implied in one of the Graybels episodes?
anyways the very episode with the "i kept your shirt, it was always close to me" moment was a pretty huge redflag. Girls treasuring/wearing another close friends shirt is pretty blatant redflag for "I like-like you" type of shit.

>>They wanted Finn to have someone in the show
Isn't that what Jake's for?

>The characters haven't changed
I would say Season 2 Finn is different than Season 10 Finn, but I understand that much brainpower is too much for a brainlet Bubblinefag such as yourself. Enjoy only liking the most recent Simpsons episodes cause they're closest to date, heterophobe.

And what happened to Finn before that?

Everything in the late 10's ended with a lesbian relationship ark, so over it.

>I would say Season 2 Finn is different than Season 10 Finn
Finn actually had reason to change. Were you the same person at 17 that you were when you were 12?

Attached: 1551232978256.png (222x265, 64K)

You'll have to refresh me on that plotline in Wander Over Yonder.

Wander gets captured by Dominator who is gonna destroy all planets or something(which was totally Lord Haters thing).
Lord hater used the power of friendship (and hatred) to get his grooveback and actually take down the competent big bad Dominator. He literally saves the day just because the entire planet believe in him and the confidence boost puts his powers into overdrive which lets him solo the deathstar by himself.

by the end of the episode all things are back to normal

Here is the true ending that we all need.

Attached: Alt Kissing scene 1.png (1000x500, 360K)

Attached: Alt kissing scene2.png (1000x500, 417K)

Because it's literally just crude shipping meant to distract away from an otherwise lackluster episode.

I've never really cared for the ship because it was apparent early on as it reared its head is that Marceline was being mangled and rewritten to fit this new narrative. Like there was a Zuke in the background pulling the puppet strings.

>Marceline was being mangled and rewritten
In what ways?

Because the finale had Finn be a useless waste of space. If the big damn kiss was between him and HW it wouldn't have been bad.

because we dont care abouyt that but is sudenyl a big deal, the ending should have been focus on finn,god i hate cartoon so much now,fuck you OP, i hope you get cancer and die

Kek

>Was that before or after Finn got fucked over?
Before.

also, Finn ended up not being fucked over.

Attached: 0.gif (245x245, 1.36M)

>>last minute closet reveal
It wasn't last minute. There is literally seasons of build up to it.

>If you see shit coming from a mile away, it's still going to be shit when you finally get to it.
It still wasn't shit, though.

Either lots of fags piling in or some.

>Had reason
What reason? Good natured kid actually turns into gropey lod that oversteps boundries because you fags want to feel a sense of "change" that large a scale on all characters without any drastic event happening? Outta here.

In terms of being with PB. Indeed he was or will you try and sidestep that?

It was. All angst and no meaningful shit.

Hey, I never said I liked what he changed into, but given how some other lads change from the time they're tweens to late teens, I'm sure it could have been worse.

>It still wasn't shit, though.
Missing the point, and yes it was.

see

>I'm sure it could have been worse.
He's a fictional character. They could have designed him anyway they wanted to. It's just that they decided that ruining his character just so they could teach young men a lesson about boundaries was more important than delivering a good story.

A reminder that Finn has more screentime in the finale than PB and Marcy combined.

You deserve to be drawn and quartered for those words.

There was no lesson about boundaries in the finale. They just didn't want to focus on Finn's relationship.

Oh joy, another Yea Forumsmblr thread.

But PB and Marcie are good characters

Not even purely discussing the finale. We're discussing everything that led up to it, which is something you idiots don't seem to understand. This wasn't a last minute "Oh, I hate this show now!", it was a "Everything leading up to this is awful, and this just cemented it".

The majority of people here are not SJWs but incels who got mad because the finale wasn't about Finn getting da gurl

And? Having more screentime doesn't mean you receive all the focus. If all the developments are occurring with the side characters instead, that's where the focus is.

If you use the word 'homophobia' in the first post of the thread it's a Yea Forumsmblr thread.

Finn's lesson about boundaries happened years before the finale and had nothing to do with it. You're just mad the show is not a harem anime for Finn

>And? Having more screentime doesn't mean you receive all the focus.
It actually does. Also, he literally stop a war, and get in the belly of the beast.

If you really want to complein Steven got his spotlight stolen, at least complain that it was BMO, because it definitely wasn't Marcie nor PB.

>because the finale wasn't about Finn getting da gurl
If you go through the effort to insert a whole bunch of relationship bullshit earlier in the show and then don't give any closure beyond "You should be comfortable with dying alone", people are going to be mad. Why go through the effort of that detour in the first place?

And somehow that didn't male the finale awful (it still is.)

We aren't talking about just the finale.

and I can say anyone who defends it is brainlet trash

Why?
The kiss was literally their only development tho

>The kiss was literally their only development tho
And it's the only thing people talk about.

I think it's obvious that the relationship aspect wasn't an integral part of the show until much later around maybe Season 3. They planted the seeds for it if they felt like pursuing that story, just like with anything else in the show. If you don't like that, then Adventure Time is obviously not for you and, quite frankly, if your main critique isn't how they handle the overall story writing, your opinion doesn't matter.

They made the story up as they went along, and M+P was no exception. I don't see why this is a bad thing though. I think the episode "What Was Missing" perfectly sets up Marceline and PB's dynamic. They had already been on less than friendly terms and their personalities often clashed with each other. Considering they are immortal beings, it makes sense to me at least that they might go through periods where they like each other and others where they can't stand each other. Opposites attract is still a rather a popular cliche and one that's my guilty pleasure.

It's not like they are lesbians either. Princess Bubblegum has shown interest in men (well males) before, and Marceline likewise, even after 100s of years.

I genuinely think they were going for a low-key approach to the whole thing, because a whole episode over their relationship would have been too easy and probably not very interesting. PB is shown to be very above romance, and Marceline became a lot more reserved as the series went on. I think it makes sense they'd keep things hush hush because there are more important things in-universe to worry about.

>It actually does
It actually doesn't.

>If you really want to complein Steven got his spotlight stolen,
The fuck are you talking about?

He did NOT stop the war, as Gumbald still held ill will even after the Nightmare Juice and was only playing along.

>and get in the belly of the beast.
Where he would've stayed and died if not for the bullshit song everyone somehow knew.

>tho
I direct you to zoomerfags.

>You're just mad the show is not a harem anime for Finn
This is called "Projection".

Relationships haven't been the focus since S6.
>"You should be comfortable with dying alone"
There was literally no moral like that in the finale or even before.
Why do people in AT threads are always so autistically aggressive and butthurt? I don't think even SU threads are as bad.

What does zoomer even mean? I figured this place would be over labels above all else.

The song only destroyed GOLB's henchmen. GOLB himself was defeated by Betty. You'd know that if you didn't just look for things to bitch about.

But apparently people claiming that :
- Finn got cucked
- Finn got tortured
- writers hate Finn
- Finn dies alone
- the entire finale was about the lesbians
- writers want to destroy masculinity
or blatant headcanons like >He did NOT stop the war, as Gumbald still held ill will even after the Nightmare Juice and was only playing along.
are not projecting their insecurities. Gotcha.

>Why?
Because if you're already talking idpol and shit in your first post, it's Yea Forumsmblr shit.

In the topic:Some salty fans being still salty and outraged that the ending did not end like in their own personal headfiction.

>if your main critique isn't how they handle the overall story writing
Glad to see you're waking up to the complaints of why Bubbline is backwater filth, user.

>I don't see why this is a bad thing though.
Considering how they made up Finn's story as they went along, you''re definitely blind. FP was also no exception. Are you going to say her handling was fine too?

>Considering they are immortal beings
And PB was not before the changes.

>I genuinely think they were going for a low-key approach to the whole thing
No. See >Where he would've stayed and died if not for the bullshit song
Reading is integral to online imageboards.

its "ITT" which means "In This Thread" you newfag dumbass

Are you saying Gumbald wasn't going to use the dummy juice on PB when he tripped over?

I'm honestly mad specifically because it only took that amount of screentime. Grow some balls, people. Stop having gay couples be confirmed on series finale.

it didn't need any

Unironically this. You want faggots and/or dykes in your show? Fine. Just set it up properly, don't give us a last-episode kiss and a backsplanation about how 'we foreshadowed it all along' except you actually didn't, but your fans are gonna die on this hill anyway.

Except even you people bitched about Bubbline for years before the finale. But now you suddenly pretend it never existed before the finale.

What's important is that Finn changed PB's mind.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He should've been clashing ideals with her as well as standing up for himself long before the finale.

>What's important is that Finn changed PB's mind.
Just like in Gumbaldia where Gumbald tricked Finn into touching PB? Finn fell for the same trick twice.

It's idiotic that the kiss got so many posts when it was clearly set-up, meanwhile the other 47 minutes and 58 seconds of the special were mostly shit that actually deserved complaining about.

Main Characters < Lesbian Relationship

I mean it's kinda understandable that people would be pissed by this.

Finn had his idea before Gumbald pulled anything the second time

>Main Characters < Lesbian Relationship < Betty becoming god
Fixed

>>generally incompatible personalities, which What Was Missing seemed to heavily imply,
Exactly. Bubblegum had her chance and blew it because her kingdom was more important.

(you)

>People couldn't take that Adventure Time had one of the top 5 finales for any show, animation or live action
This has to be a joke, right.

Attached: schwarbage.jpg (720x540, 36K)

Because there was absolutely no indication whatsoever that they were gay until they forced it in the finale for extra brownie points.

>It's another OP is Gay and Retarded episode

Attached: who do you ship more.jpg (582x589, 82K)

Attached: 1537496820401.png (1920x1090, 187K)

Attached: canon gf.png (1012x570, 384K)

Attached: science dance show art.jpg (488x469, 58K)

Attached: Finn and Marceline romance.jpg (1545x1126, 347K)

Attached: episode summary.jpg (904x678, 230K)

Attached: Too_Young_alternate_title_card.jpg (1224x792, 788K)

Attached: wizard battle kiss.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>Princess Gumball was jealous of Flame Princess

youtube.com/watch?v=89j3MjOyty0

youtube.com/watch?v=qsG7wl17-Nk

>The final scene shows that she was indeed jealous the entire time

youtube.com/watch?v=FzVWsuMWYT0

Attached: jealous PB.jpg (819x459, 71K)

The voice actors for PB and Finn-

PB's suggesting she hopes that her character ends up with Finn:

>"Because she was so hurt by her first and only friend, PB chose a life of isolation over intimacy with another person. Thus, she's kind of a squirrelly loner; thus, she's not interested in suitors; thus, she substitutes the adoration of her governed masses for love. But I'm really hoping someone comes along and rocks her world."

Finn's voice actor Jermey Shada in an interview around the time the final season was being produced:

>"I’d like to see Finn possibly finally settle down and end up with a Princess, as he’s been having trouble with that over the whole nine seasons."

metro.co.uk/2017/01/08/adventure-times-jeremy-shada-reveals-his-hopes-for-finn-in-the-final-ever-episode-6368644/

Attached: so spice.png (714x408, 167K)

How many shows are there that have 0 relationship drama and have 2 people loving and getting along with each other perfectly fine from the beginning to the end?

Attached: 1536240655804.png (1080x1920, 2.43M)

Attached: age not that big a deal.png (968x1018, 698K)

>cute lesbians bad
>gay males good
This board is garbage

Attached: image3.jpg (1400x772, 165K)

Had the sudden lesbian kiss scene not been added at the last minute, this scene about Finn getting taller would have had more significance and would probably explained why whatever happens to Finn after the finale is vague, since nobody was likely to be shown getting into a relationship with anyone with that left more up to the viewer's interpretation.

Attached: getting tall.jpg (1061x597, 83K)

I'm not mad about that user, in fact I dont give a shit
what I am mad about IS FINN NOT GETTING THE FINAL BLOW OR ANYTHING THAT MADE HIM LOOK HEROIC
Why even put up a statue anymore

Attached: 8df9a867f3af1b5e9b7a9dd91c6a954c869a5e0c3edc9db040da49b495535d9b.jpg (1041x1600, 468K)

The show was ruined the very moment they did Stakes, where they started shitting on Finn.

Attached: finn and his friends.gif (418x272, 902K)

Nigger, I don't know about anybody else here but I had no issues with either Marcy and PB hooking up or Shiro and whatshisface hooking up. (though honestly, I was assuming he'd end up with Keith)

What I DID have issues with is that GODDAMNED BULLSHIT PRINCESS ALLURA DEATH ENDING, MOTHERFUCKING HELL.

I'M STILL MAD AT THAT SHIT, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, IT MADE ZERO GODDAMNED SENSE.

The Shiro wedding was alright, I guess.

Adventure Time is a fantastic example of why shows need to end after the original creator leaves.

My favorite argument by those in favor of Bubbeline was that it exposes Finn's toxic masculinity

Attached: Finn toxic masculinity.png (788x231, 25K)

>It's unhealthy to be attracted to girls

Attached: heteronormativity.png (504x435, 27K)

Attached: mind-expanding!.png (860x762, 130K)

Attached: it was betty.png (971x490, 717K)

I liked the ending, and I enjoyed the show overall.

Finn THOUGHT he solved the war. Gumabld always had evil intentions all the way through. To argue otherwise is to say you’re blatantly disregarding the finale.

>I’m not mad and this ship is fine, bu-
Opinion discarded

Undone, just like every plot point in the series

Attached: 1560927366013.png (1073x1650, 2.03M)

Do these people decide to ignore everything that happened up to Too Young?

Then you’re a brainlet.

They started dunking on him long before that.

I wish this people would wake up and realize what kind of shit they're saying. This fucking decade was a mistake.

>Then you’re a brainlet.
Makes sense. That's why I'm here on 4channel with all you fellow brainlet bros.

>They started dunking on him long before that.
No user, that's the point in the show when they decided it was now the Marceline and PB show

Attached: where's marceline.jpg (1400x995, 112K)

PB was taken away to make room for Marceline, while that is shitty he had FP.

The MOMENT FP hit the trashcan is where Finn got dunked on.

How come Marceline always gets the shitty haistyles?

Because it's what happens when you have people like Hanna K and Aleks Sennwald on the team.

Internet dumbasses will always find a reason to be angry over incredibly trivial things so as to appeal to the other dumbasses who also get angry over incredibly trivial things.

On a national scale, this is why the Republican party still gets voters.

>not liking unnatural thing is homophobia
the west is dead. I hope you walking carcasses die alone

I think that was during Stakes

I really wish this was Korra/Asami kissing instead.

>Unnatural

You know lesbian lionesses exist right? Same-sex stuff wasn't invented by humans, though we like to think that in our arrogance.

What you call unnatural does in fact exist in nature.

Yeah, it's been documented a lot with some monkeys too, when they become overpopulated.

>Yea Forums is still SEETHING over Bubbline

Attached: 1450974916398.png (828x658, 273K)

>What you call unnatural does in fact exist in nature.

It's unnatural because it doesn't exist in the nature OF MEN, you idiot. It's not natural for two women to rub their clits together because it is not the nature of the clit to be used for that purpose.

I just want Finn to be happy

imagine being this retarded

We weren't designed to fly but we did it anyway.

>airplanes are the same as lesbians

>smug weeb image #2572

Lesbians

>it was pretty obvious from previous episodes that PB/Marcy was a thing
it wasnt you stupid dyke

Oh shut the fuck up, if Finn’s misery was undone you would be praising it. Let the people who were pissed at the finale have this you petty motherfucker.

If you kept watching Adventure time after Ward left as showrunner you done fucked up. Enjoy your terrible ending ffffffaggots

How to deflect criticism for something you're creating 101
Lesson one: throw some gay shit in there
There will be no further lessons

Attached: 1560162954490.jpg (680x587, 59K)

We're in an era where every time a gay person is shown people either act like it's the most important thing to ever happen or a second 9/11 with nothing in between

Thanks, Batista!

You need to go back

Bump for more retarded pro-bubbline arguments

Was Finn an incel? And does he have strong opinions on candy people?

Attached: beta uprising.png (1065x651, 120K)

Attached: he never scored.jpg (719x596, 192K)

>"Please Bubblegum, just a crum of pussy..."

Attached: finn and his waifu.png (800x450, 420K)

Couldn't he just make a pussy out of her hair?

Yeah but its not sentient

Attached: 1539091658475.gif (360x288, 3.34M)

>Marceline not caring that the first puss Finn ever saw was hers
Based.

reminder that Cartoon Network Latin America cut this after 1 airing and they still support LGBT rights (homosexuality has been legal in Mexico for decades)

Who says she didn't care? You gotta lock down that young meat early

TY Taco lovers

They did?

Based Mexicans

What coulda been

Attached: marceline kisses finn.gif (500x280, 337K)

Would Yea Forums have been satisfied with a Marceline/PB/Finn poly relationship?

Also they refused to let Gwen Stacy die

Attached: mexican spider-man.jpg (845x1199, 217K)

That was already canon

Attached: adventure tenchi.png (704x557, 376K)

You can't tell me how it ended
I know how it ended

Attached: 1502595104014.jpg (900x771, 186K)

Because they decided to make it the centerpiece of the last episode instead of, you know, the main character and any of the million plot threads they just left dangling in the wind.

is that not what happened?

No, because the show firmly made it that Finn had a long way to go before he could even comprehend their baggage or get on their level power-scale wise. Which is obnoxious because it was flipped when the show started.

Go dilate, Lyle.

Will the main character become so incredibly passive to justify a "war is bad" message that he get tricked by a purely bad guy several times putting his friend in danger everytime and someone else have to fix his shit.