Itt: absolute worst writing you've seen in comics

itt: absolute worst writing you've seen in comics

Attached: Cr_4NIxUkAAdisS.jpg (800x349, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZU7Y1Hdww0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao

so cringey

lmao

He's crying because someone destroyed the towers before he could

Didn't he murder his own girlfriend? And some Asgardians? And several aliens? And tried to murder Franklin to sell his soul to the devil?

Yeah, because Dr. Doom would be so heartbroken over a few thousand dead Wall Street swindlers.

Batman Europa was awful.

He murdered his own girlfriend and made a leather armor out of her skin.

>still mourn the death of random innocents
>proceeds to write many stories with deaths of random innocents

Every single issues with Black Panther Reginald Hudlin wrote and probably most issues with Black Panther involved really.

Attached: blakandacureforcancer.jpg (1200x1330, 767K)

Oh man this panel reminds me of the BET miniseries
youtube.com/watch?v=uZU7Y1Hdww0
it wasn't bad desu (both the comic and show, but they were basically the same)

Attached: jokergun2.jpg (1920x2934, 1.63M)

This was out of place for Doom. If he saw the destruction of the Twin Towers he would have thought that it was due to the decadence and weakness of the western world. This is why the rest of the world needs DOOM.

Everyone points out DOOM crying but it's far funnier that Juggernaut is shown mourning and helping when he literally destroyed the WTC himself a few years prior.

Attached: 35252.jpg (771x690, 176K)

Attached: deathslade.jpg (800x591, 343K)

This comic aged like expensive wine.

>hes quicker where it counts
>...
>quicker than THE FLASH

This is my new headcanon

Cain, not cool bro

How many attoseconds did it take him to swing that sword?

The comic had everyone acting like retards to make Black Panther look good, and every female character with any hint of melanin trying to jump on Black Panther's dick. There's even a couple of panels devoted to having a couple of old coons say something to the effect of "Black Panther is pimp! He could have that bitch right now if he wanted!" That's really Black Panther right there - he can't do anything awesome, we have to be told how great he is instead of demonstrating it and everyone else has to be written like they have brain damage so there's a chance Black Panther can come out looking good.

HEADCRUSH!!!! I'M THE JUGGERNAUT!

Attached: tumblr_miui0touxh1qd4q8ao1_500.gif (448x446, 32K)

Flash power makes everything around him seems slow but he apparently still move like a regular person. So if he fall it will not be in slowmo

I thought Batman was supposed to be smart?

>execution
>smart
Get fucked Ameriburger

Kelly sue deconnicks run on captain marvel.

Holy menstruation

that luahg needs to be a reaction image

Ill do you one better

Attached: catwoman-takes-down-3-flashes-rebirth-1-e1520496860214[1].jpg (768x1181, 246K)

I still don't get it, Hudlin was literally in charge of BET at the time yet the most he could allocate to its budget was to literally make a fucking motion comic

Attached: 1796543-scan0016[1].jpg (1280x1973, 688K)

>tfw OP and most posters ITT are too young to understand that

Attached: B1C4063C-EE36-4170-ABFA-E3301208DE0B.jpg (250x229, 8K)

They all got distracted looking at her ass.

I honestly can't stand how Black Panther is better than everyone at everything now.
>The current Avengers book has everyone using his technology.
>I just can't imagine that Tony wouldn't be trying to one-up him.

>I didn't notice that Bruce is staring right at her vag until you mentioned it...

That America Chavez page.

Attached: America's great writing.jpg (527x380, 99K)

The thing that I feel is overlooked is the way America is carrying the chick.
At least she's only a foot off the ground because look at how America's right hand is not even supporting her.

kek

Attached: 1533640659012.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>Live in a world where super hero is a real thing
>Niggas literally come back from the dead like fucking Jesus
>Has the technology to warp to planets a fuckzillion light years away
>Drink tea with gods daily
>Aliens visit Earth every Friday
>Faggots heal wounds the size of an asshole on their forehead easily
>BUT CANCER IS ABSOLUTE INCURABLE ABLOO BLOO BLOO

Attached: 2H0IG5w.jpg (1920x2951, 535K)

Did you see the butthurt nigger who wrote this get butthurt and try to explain after the fact to justify this bullshit? And the explanation was so shit that he had to resort to playing the race card and saying nobody would complain if it was Cap doing it?

But it's not, user. It's not.

was hawkman really weak or something at the time of identity crisis? I thought it strange slade hurt him so much with just a cut to the chest

>If they cared about people's health, they wouldn't sell cigarettes
Because drug restriction worked out so well during the Prohibition, where alcoholic beverages suddenly stopped being consumed. And there wasn't a black market for such an illegal items that sparked a violent drug war involving numerous gangs to fulfill a once legal activity. Nope. It was a complete success. I'm sure these "enlightened" Wakadians are going to lecture us that somehow banning firearms will prevent crime and the State won't use it against its own people. Even though American governments have proven themselves time and time again that they will violate the rights of Americans if offered the chance to do so without legal consequences.