>Gemma Chan in Talks to Join Marvel’s ‘The Eternals’ (EXCLUSIVE)

>>Gemma Chan in Talks to Join Marvel’s ‘The Eternals’ (EXCLUSIVE)

>>“Crazy Rich Asians” star Gemma Chan is in talks to join Marvel’s “The Eternals” sources tell Variety.

>>Chan would join previously announced cast members Angelina Jolie, Richard Madden, Brian Tyree Henry, Salma Hayek and Kumail Nanjiani. Earlier this year, Chan portrayed Minn-Erva in “Captain Marvel,” but its unknown if she will be playing the same role in “The Eternals.” Some sources have indicated that her part in “The Eternals” would be a completely different role, which if true, would mark one of the first times a star will have played two different characters in the same cinematic universe.

>>Marvel declined to comment.

variety.com/2019/film/news/gemma-chan-eternals-marvel-1203290315/

GOOD

Attached: DxEf8PbVYAEG2tR.jpg (810x1200, 232K)

>Some sources have indicated that her part in “The Eternals” would be a completely different role, which if true, would mark one of the first times a star will have played two different characters in the same cinematic universe.
lol
they're still pretending the Netflix shows weren't part of the MCU

>More Gemma & Brie
Nice

Good. They absolutely wasted her in Captain Marvel.

It will be related to her Captain Marvel role. Feige would never admit he fucked up a casting.

You sure? Cause her role was pretty shut down.

Wasn't Mama Quill in the first Captain America? I feel like there's at least one other example of this as well.

>Not Leiko Wu

FAIL.

Nah, just another prosthetic alien probably. Variety is pretty spot on about these things

They weren't.

why not SHANG CHI?

Or CGI-face like they did with Thanos.

does this mean Minnerva is never returning

As much as Malekith

She would be a good Psylocke.

>would mark one of the first times a star will have played two different characters in the same cinematic universe.
Acshually, Patrick Wilson voiced the US President in BvS and then played Orm.
But then again
>One of the first times
doesn't really mean much

gemma chan is so damn sexy i would wife that up

they aren't and that's good because maybe we'll get a good version of Iron Fist in the future

THIS

if they cast Awkwafina as Leiko Wu but waste Gemma on some shit role, I'm going to be pissed. Leiko is supposed to be a femme fatale, not Asian Darcy.

This. Kinda wish the bad guys survived in that movie cause they all seemed cooler than Carol

They were, until most of the shows failed and Feige swept them under the rug because he always hated them

And yet you're still seething months later

Attached: kreefu.gif (268x268, 2.61M)

Not seething just dissapointed. It wasn't a bad film but I think they should've casted a better fit for Carol and not waste talent like Jude Law and Djimon Hounsou as weak villains

>They were

Fiege never said they were, even from the start. It was always Jeph Loeb pushing the "It's All Connected" shit as a farce

its a bad film and you have no human rights like all of the other 2 brie faggots