Yea Forums will defend this

>Yea Forums will defend this

Attached: Cheetah.png (720x531, 454K)

Yea Forums hasn’t defended these awful DC animated movies since JL War

I thought Death of Superman and Hush were well received

Still would.

how?

Attached: 1552566537603.png (1366x768, 374K)

Man, the steel book lied to me.

Attached: Wonder-Woman-Bloodlines-Featured-01.jpg (1024x576, 115K)

She might be extra mutated for reasons. The movie has, like, three mad scientist villains in it (Veronica Cale, Dr. Cyber, and Dr. Poison).

That's in spite of the art style

They're switching art styles for this one.

>Diana...I

Attached: Cheetah - Alex Ross.jpg (1041x1600, 403K)

Hot

she looks like she sings twister sister covers

hush was boring as fuck.

Attached: Woof.png (444x250, 125K)

Batman vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was liked.

Honestly I am interested in this.

For one thing, it isn’t a hundredth Batman Story. I am glad Superman and Wonder Woman are FINALLY getting some development and their own movies (instead of being just tossed in the background of Justice League movies to make out).

I hope Green Lantern gets another movie.
Or do some stuff with Flash.

Meh. It's not a perfect design for Hyena, but I'm just psyched that there's going to be a Firestorm villain in a DC animated movie.

You've horrible taste. Why would anyone care about these shitty versions of Superman and Wonder Woman getting more development? They will remain forever shitty because their foundation is made of turds.

Most Batman animated movies suck. Their plots are summarized as, “let’s take a classic Batman story and figure a way to shove Damian in there.”

Found the Batfag who gets offended when the focus isn’t on their fave.

I'm not a Batfag. If anything i hate the Batman movies even worse. They're fucking terrible. This version of Batman is also awful. He only has two modes: the default apathetic posture where he gives a sorrowful face as if has just ran over someone's puppy and the unearned GOTCHA moments where he tricks or scares someone or something for the sole fact that he is Batman. Not to mention that monotone sounding VA that makes the character sound even more boring than he already is. And don't even start with Damian. Jesus Christ. What a blight of a character. Easily the worst version of Damian ever made.

These characters sucks, this shared universe suck. They should just start fresh. You can't salvage this mess.

I'd stick fap to it.

I'll stick to giganta thanks

Attached: bl.webm (1920x1080, 742K)

Agreed, they really dropped the ball, and they've wasted too many Bat stories.

I need a full body shot.