Hello. give me your new cartoon idea

hello. give me your new cartoon idea

Attached: rr.jpg (1300x866, 179K)

Birth of a nation-the animated series

Imagine a world populated by anthropomorphic animals, and their favourite thing is futuristic racing. We follow adventures of a young rookie racer who discovers conspiracy behind his beloved sport.

>new cartoon idea

Counterproposal: Let's just reboot my favorite childhood cartoons.
Half the work is done for us!

Show about a bunch of asian people wearing white in a white office in a white world who bully the one nerd wearing a blue/grey shirt.

I'm glad you asked, Mr Fu and Mrs Wong. I'm currently working on a series set during the bloody repression of the Boxers in 1908 by the european armies. Exclusively from the western POV. There will star british, german, french and italian characters, putting a-side their differencies and hatred to focus solely on the eradication of the filthy gook menace. Lots of gore involved. I'm planning on a huge ad campaign and a pre release in china this Christmas, it will be the next cult in recent animation, believe me

Animated adaptations of the short stories of Henry James

Attached: henry james.jpg (1719x905, 591K)

Doesn't that already exist?

It's a cape show about a mild mannered card shark in Las Vegas who moonlights as an Elvis impersonator to fight the Mob.

Attached: 1564629616684.png (790x613, 521K)

A Spider-Man show that does not suck

but it exists!

*A Spider-Man show that does not suck and does not get cancelled by its second season

good luck with that.

Attached: smug sheep.jpg (1420x1364, 341K)

something something western adaptation of "Legend of the Galactic Heroes" or whatever..

something inspired by that in the sense where it's essentially "space battles that play out more like actual engagements and not big-budget-set-pieces, with fomations and shit actually having some relevance".. with most of the series being political theory and shit.

A gang of street fighting girls protect their turf from rival gangs and run from truant officers. Lots of action and fanservice.

A boy and his dog get into adventures with alien-mineral women while trying to defeat a zany magical girl who and his army of amphibians.

Boney-chan and Skinpai. It's about a Japanese schoolgirl international spelling bee star in multiple languages who gets kidnapped by human traffickers and thrown in acid for giving lip to one of the goons, leaving only the bones, and a French Interpol agent investigating the traffickers and gets skinned by the surgical goon, who's proud that he managed to get all the skin off in one piece. They're magically returned to life as a skeleton girl and a skin man by a Haitian child the traffickers kidnapped who knew a little voodoo and solve crimes together. One gag includes Boney-chan wearing Skinpai to try and infiltrate an Interpol office.

Prison cartoon

big giant mechs in a grim dark universe

Superjail exists

A girl goes to live with her grandmother after her parents die, accidentally awakens forest spirits while fucking around in the dark woods because she didn’t believe local myths.
Teams up with her surprisingly badass lore grandma, a local boy who gets bullied by other rural kids, and the magical plants that she learns how to grow to subdue the ancient evils that now threat their world.

I was thinking somthing different to superjail but ive got too many ideas for it to be cohesive.

Kidnapped princess finds out the goblins who kidnapped her weren't that bad, and decided to join them to solve their problems, however she must put on a disguise and become a buttmonkey, greatest buttmonkey of them or else their leader will find out and most likely banish her. Also she develops stockholm syndr.. i mean crush on him.

Did you seriously rip off Steven Universe, Star Vs, and Amphibia all at once?

He also ripped of Adventure Time

just bring back shows where you can pick it up and watch without having to have already watched 29 previous episodes because muh plot

Rocko's Modern Life, but the main character's gay.