Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gunnerkrigg/status/1133029340520824834
youtube.com/watch?v=liZ9S_7492E&t=11273s
youtube.com/watch?v=NbVAIt7VJzY&t=52
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>More nothing
You're stalling, Tom

MORE LIKE GUNNERSHIT PISS

I want to kiss Annie! Annie is a nice person and deserves to be happy!

Attached: annie6.png (254x518, 143K)

Court Annie is, yeah.

More like Gunnerboring Lame

More like Gunnerbloop Blorp

More like Anniesucks Shit.

More like Gunnerzimmy Trash

Ok I've stuck around for 71 chapters when are the guns showing up? That's why it's named 'Gun'nerkrigg Court, yes? (ha ha ha)

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

>counting on Annie for anything
noob mistake

It must be a bad reception ha ha ha

U wot mate?
Tactical assault weapons? In the Queens Country?

When will the comic FUCKING GET BACK TO LOUP? ONE OF THE COMIC'S BIG STORY THREADS IS COMING TO A HEAD AND TOM'S JUST WASTING ALL THIS TIME ON FILLER CHAPTERS. I HATE EVERYTHING, I WANT TO DIE. I HOPE SOMEONE KILLS ME

Cor blimey!

If you want something done properly, do it yourself

In other words: Kill yourself

This is related to Loup though. They're looking for the Coyote items that were lost when the big trees sprouted inside the Court.

Annie should kill herself already.

*zimmy

*Jenny

jenny's ok too
she's the pepsi version of zimmy

I bet Jenny's so jealous of the Annies!

Why would she be?

Because they have a familiar.
Also, twin/sister witches are a pretty big trope.

Red hair helps, too.

Now that you mention it, is the Court legally England, though? Isn't it more of its own enclave?

Here are some Annies.

Attached: witch-twins[1].jpg (353x538, 61K)

Here's some anniemay Annies.

Attached: 2061814-bigthumbnail[1].jpg (450x445, 165K)

post some zimmies

man i have forgoten this thing existed,i lost all interest on it once annie grew up

I want one of the annies to pin the other down reveal their huge penis and then fuck their own brains out with their massive cock until the other is full of their own baby batter!

i've been reading comics for like 25 years and i've never seen such a non-page in my life
like holy shit tom, this one had to have taken actual skill to make

>once Annie grew up

Attached: 2617b44285efaf45e59e720cacab76d4--futurama-quotes-futurama-bender[1].jpg (301x230, 31K)

It establishes that Parley's powers aren't working.
Also, it establishes that Rey communicating with the Annies does still take some time, it isn't instantaneous mind link stuff.
I don't know if Tom has ever done a page that establishes literally nothing, but this one establishes 2 things.

I'm not going to look for a page that doesn't establish anything, because Tom is a very good writer and generally does have a reason for everything he puts on a page.
The best example I could come up with on the spot for a 'non-page' in gunnerkrigg would be 'the best page of gunnerkrigg court', but that was obviously the joke, so I'm not sure that counts.

Attached: 0a9ee47c7c2a3c471ee3f54694ba039b[1].jpg (600x849, 130K)

Even the Jones chapter does actually show us snippets of her history. I doubt that any of them will ever be important in the comic, but it does extend the canon ever so slightly.

And this page is far less of a non-page than any of the jones is old pages.

!!!!!!!!!

Attached: E9842EFD-E6C4-4C5B-B7E3-5D17BCCC51F8.jpg (750x567, 110K)

That's like moths old news dude.

twitter.com/gunnerkrigg/status/1133029340520824834
He started doing it on May 27th

But there’s a picture!!

Honestly though I knew he spoke of it but I didn’t think he was actually working on it yet, this is confirmation he is

You aren't even a patron for Zimmy?
Sad.

The other tweet had a picture too, retard.

That's actually a bit weird to me
Tom never said how many side-comics he had planned, just mentioned the ones already released, that one, and one about the first Fire Elemental-human union.
Given that the Zimmy comic was from his patreon, i was under the impression that comic would be the last one to be released.

Basically, do anyone have any clue how many comics he's going to release?

I also drew some Annies.

Attached: courtannieexperiment.jpg (1147x688, 199K)

Annie will be plenty happy gobbling my fat cock down her pretty little gullet untill I kill her off via pumping gallons of splooge in her hotbox, putting a bun in her oven and forcing her to bring my child to term.

>Tom never said how many side-comics he had planned
he's mentioned a Jones comic and a Zimmy comic (currently in progress), in reply to my question during a draw-stream, pic related

Attached: coyote_stream_chat1.png (817x667, 19K)

link to the stream: youtube.com/watch?v=liZ9S_7492E&t=11273s

>this will become more obvious as the story continues and we are moving into another phase of the comic
Jesus, we're not even in the second phase yet.

>we might see Red again
YES!!!
RED IS MY FOVORITE CHARACTER!

also for Tom talks a bit about both Jones and Zimmy and his desire to make more side comics way back in 2014: youtube.com/watch?v=NbVAIt7VJzY&t=52

Do you guys think there'll be a third Annie?

Yes, and she'll fuck the other annies into submission with her massive schlong. Their instincts beg that they be cum dumps!

Yes. That is canon.

Why hasn't anyone done art of the annies suddenly having their instinctual switches flipped and getting pounded while demanding that the guy use no protection and making him cum inside them? It's canon!

I like your Annies.

Friendly reminder that ZETA is the main character of this comic!
Need a match?
Annie and m:bbm!

Thank you! :)

m:bbm?
What's that?

A tag.on ehentai.
It gives doujins with fat old bastards so I'm assuming it stands for:
Black
Balding
Man

f:blackmail is also a tag that suit Annie.
Pic related.

Attached: 1559725642744.webm (256x320, 1.73M)

Shit as always, Imaa

heh, nice
Although pic related's kinda the opposite of blackmail.

Someone should draw this.

>Annie is mst difficult to draw
She is not worth it. Tom should kill her off as soon as possible.

Love more annies doing annies stuff, good work.

No. Somebody should draw this but with Ray instead of some faceless male(s).

This is even better. Their instincts overtaking them and forcing Rey to cum inside them over and over.