Why didn't the avengers just go back in time and kill this useless prick before he could screw up the Avengers getting...

Why didn't the avengers just go back in time and kill this useless prick before he could screw up the Avengers getting the gauntlet?

Attached: quill.jpg (303x166, 9K)

Attached: main-qimg-4f7da5c06abe196babfc59e2fa10666e.png (602x272, 166K)

Nebula probably would've if she wasn't being forced to rack up good girl points.

>Starlord getting kicked in the balls by Gamora was essential to saving the universe

Didn't a director's interview say that had they managed to get the gauntlet off of him on Titan, Thanos would've just beat everyone with his fists to retrieve it? Didn't sound plausible until I saw him slapping people's shit in Endgame

Did you see the shit he pulled? That was karmic justice on Strange's end.

thats nothing compared to deleting half of life in your galaxy

so from trillions of universes where they won, he choose the specific one where he's kicked in the balls because he wanted him to suffer for being an idiot, despite that one being also one where Tony dies?

>1 out of 2131242142143213421312
>trillions of universes where they won
go back to brainlet

why didn't the guy who could see the fucking future stop him then, eh?

All part of Strange's plan.

>Thanos would've just beat everyone with his fists to retrieve it?
I'm pretty sure that fists can't do anything if you're wearing the gauntlet.

>underestimating the guy who tanked 2 MCU snap twice and lived

If you mean someone could use the guantlet against him, none of those heroes would have survived the attempt.

Movie explains this shit. Everything that happened should happen or it will be just creating another timeline. That's why cap had to go back and return the stones to exact locations

but he did change the past by staying in it. the movie's explanation is shit. If him staying wasn't a change then anything they do in the past is already accounted for in the present.
only the STONES followed the movies explanation.

Instead she deleted half of the life in his balls

Thanos would have beat them all my ass, unless super tech guns don't do fucking anything in space three of them can fly. Fly and shoot Thanos, not that hard when he only had the gauntlet to deal with air attacks. Them getting the gauntlet there would and should have worked. It just fucks up the movie they wanted.

You could've said the same for Iron Man and Thor, but the trio still lost to a no-gauntlet Thanos in Endgame

What if Tony was going to do something so horrific in the future it was better that he died? For all the good he did, Tony allowed a lot of shit to happen and even enabled some people in becoming villains.

Which is still horse shit, because a duel Thor should have been more than enough for Thanos with no infinity stones. Considering Stormbreaker was enough of a boost to tank infinity gauntlet attacks. Thor not training for five years shouldn't matter, especially since he has special god muscles and is thousands of years old.
But they didn't have guns, star Lord not shooting him with the gun is the dumbest shit honestly. Guns suddenly don't work?
Space age fuckers can't make a gun that will kill a Titan? I don't buy it.

we dont trade lives

I mean he built a kill-sat-drone-network so I think he was on the track to somewhere dark, if not very morally ambiguous

if he didnt screw up the fight with thanos in Infinity war, then End game would have never beaten Avatar

At least then he had a weapon strong enough to break Cap's Shield and was fighting against a Thor and Iron Man Who hadn't fought in five years