Its almost 2020 and still no news about sea colonies or sea labs. what went so wrong

its almost 2020 and still no news about sea colonies or sea labs. what went so wrong

Attached: vlcsnap-2013-09-23-21h35m43s36_1903.png (320x240, 126K)

In short, information and computer sciences outpaced engineering so we have handheld computers instead of closet sized ones but building underwater habitats is still impractical.

What I really want is to know why you still HAVE to be a 5 feet tall manlet robot if you ever want to gain the strength of five gorillas.

The Hart Cellar act of 1965

seals don't have abs because they skip leg day

its why I opted for the gator bot. Still no dick though

Just imagining, there's people in an alternate timeline complaining that half of their space station residence is being eaten up by the computer.

We stopped tried to advance scientifically and instead spent resources on endless wars and providing for billions of leeches

Attached: Bunnicula thumbs up.gif (480x400, 587K)

When is Engineering going to get going already, I want robot bodies before I die

I know this is you Hampture guy.

Attached: newhabitat.jpg (493x640, 91K)

Turns out its harder to live under all the pressure. Thinking back I just realized undersea research facilities used to be really popular for sci-fi settings. When was the last movie to feature one? Deep Blue Sea?

That's the Fallout universe

But will we ever get
NEW
SHOWS
NEW
SHOWS

We do have SS13 though.

Attached: 1561416267146.jpg (500x500, 34K)

uh oh

I hated that episode when it first came out. Now I love it

Uh-oh!

UH OH

I want a hydraulic penis!

Just unlock level 99 regeneration, and you won't need a robot body.

chopper dave, we have uh oh!