YASSSSS QUEEEEEN

YASSSSS QUEEEEEN

Attached: ww_hiketeia-0000.jpg (638x984, 128K)

God I wish that were me

Batman seems pretty into it.

God I wish I made this comment first.

Attached: 6e7.png (388x311, 49K)

Not her fault Batman makes no sense.

Monday: Struggle while fighting The Penguin
Tuesday: preptime-defeat the Teen Titans
Wednesday: Nearly die in The Riddler's latest scheme
Thursday: Angst over the corpse of an innocent that couldn't be saved. Adopt a kid.
Friday: Pwn Darkseid
Saturday: Stop the Joker, who for some reason has Nukes this time. Him having nukes is a funny Joker story, right?
Sunday: Barely survive a fight with Mr. Zsasz, an untrained human armed with a knife.

is he grimacing in pain, or smiling in perverse sexual pleasure?

Ultimate yas kweening levels.

Literally me
Both

You're fucking stupid, Penguin is extremely smart so using prep time against him can fail. teen titans are stupid teenagers anything works against them,Riddler is just as smart as Batman,he had the help of the entire justice league to fight Darkseid, also he's human everyone can get distracted and let their guard down, cops sometimes almost get killed by minors due to letting their guard down.

I have masturbated to this and the idea of Wonder Woman femdoming me. I am disgusted but still revel in my boot fetish.

Imagine if that was Wonder Loli's foot.

>It makes perfect sense that the guy who can walk all over Darkseid and annihilate the Justice League also struggles against The Penguin.

k.

That arc is actually very good. Rest of Rucka’s run is a mess, though

I like how when Batman beats the everloving shit out of Superman it's all cheering and wanking about how badass Batman is, but when Wonder Woman beats the shit out of Batman suddenly it's all about SJW's and feminism.

Attached: L9MlEPw.jpg (807x659, 37K)

>A demi-goddess amazon warrior can beat some rich furry with some gadgets
What is the issue here?
That the writers aren't jerking off Bruce for once?

Or femdom

HOLY SHIT
ITS AMY FUCKING ROSE

It's not like that wasn't the reaction their going for.

Attached: 1563965643302.jpg (600x623, 24K)

Because Batman is the "underdog" in that fight. Supes and Wonderwoman could knock him out with their pinky before he processes that he's in a fight at all. Or should.

Batman is a selfinsert character.

>Because Batman is the "underdog" in that fight.
Bitch, as things are now the underdog is Supes.
There can't be a villian with powers without Batman going "all according to my keikaku"

Clooney face. BASED

>Wonder Woman is all about BDSM
>Batman is into lether, whips and women
Nothing wrong here

Attached: darcy7.jpg (648x1023, 185K)

No reason to feel guilty user, WW's creator was pretty into and it was his secret goal

"Oh no, I have lost to Wonder Woman, please don't dominate me and humiliate me, Wonder Woman! That would be horrible!"

Anyone else find wonder woman incredibly boring? She seems like a potluck of golden age tropes that got poured into the same mold and then kept getting brought back because of her name recognition as opposed to any real character traits. The golden age was home to so many other better super heroines, wondy is only around because DC kept her around.

Sure, but ass

What was it with the mid 20th century and it's underground fascination with femdom? A lot of 40s and 50s entertainment flirted with it, and most of the big names in comics had some degree of infatuation with the idea. Most, if not all super heroines played with the concept too. Look at Sheena, Black Cat, and Phantom Lady.
>Jerry Sigel
>R. Crumb
>Dan Decarlo
And those are the three I can name off the top of my head.

DC has so any other nicer asses, busts, and guns though user. I'm almost sure that bikini gave wondy a reason to exist.
> t.every baby boomer who grew up on wondy comics as a kid

Sauce me up pls

you make a compelling counterargument but I need some examples

Catwoman: Guardian of Gotham

Attached: RCO008.jpg (964x1600, 501K)

Attached: 4319a6350f7b6113791bfef3df727290._SX1600_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1600x2460, 966K)

And Superman isn't?

Penguim is stronger than Darkseid and Justice League combined

It wasn't. This comic is from 2002. SJWs didn't exist back then.

No. People today can't relate to Superman because he's not a sociopath.

she has some nice titties

Betty Page happened and men realized they wanted someo f that.

Attached: wk-bettie1213-4.jpg (1484x2449, 535K)

Art creation is fueled by lust.

>"Oh no,the literal goddess is gonna step on my dick,what am I gonna soooooo..."
>"You could use a bat-bomb,you have those."
>"shut up Clark,don't ruin these for me"