Realistically speaking she's too short to be any good at basketball

Realistically speaking she's too short to be any good at basketball

Attached: IMG_20190423_231313.jpg (1908x1080, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Elw9DRli904
deviantart.com/bobguthrie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Realistically speaking bunnies cannot talk, stand on legs or play basketball

good i like em short

Attached: mmmmmm.png (500x269, 118K)

I mean, nobody has no chance, size-wise, against the Monstars. At that point you're forced into DEX/INT/WIS to stand a punchers chance, so your height becomes irrelevant and perhaps even detrimental, as you become harder for behemoth to make contact with you.

But, realistically speaking, the Monstars should have scored one basket then huddled around their goal. They weren't calling Goaltending in that game, I promise you.

user beat me to it

Movie: destroyed!

Attached: space.jam.1996.1080p.bluray.x264-psychd.mkv_snapshot_00.51.39_[2013.08.01_02.55.35].jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

Give me a few minutes I'm calculating how high she can jump

literal womanlet

And yet she was still the heartthrob of the hoops.

Attached: all laughs.jpg (612x353, 94K)

she's a rabbit so think of how better her jumps are than even taller humans also she's a toon so physics mean nothing

Realistically speaking they're fucking cartoons

Do you need any pics of her legs for research purposes?

What are you even talking about?

Attached: mugsy.jpg (800x599, 145K)

Would the movie have been better or worse without her?

>Only 3'2"
At that height, standing where she is, that entrance is barely 6 feet tall. This is a stadium for basketball what the fuck.

Attached: 3040484840483.png (712x1050, 154K)

NICE BUTT!

It would be better if she had a personality

Perfect crotch height.

Besides Michael Jordan I think she’s the reason everybody watched it.

Attached: 9B78CED7-65C3-4F28-BED3-691B023A5F7D.jpg (2000x1335, 257K)

RABBITS HOP.

My dad claims he saw it for Yosemite Sam

your dad's either a liar or he's gay. ask him which one's right

The soundtrack was god tier as well.

or a truck driver

Attached: file.png (800x600, 174K)

He said if anyone’s gay, it’s me...

Well, I guess no one knows you better than your dad.

It had rap songs, so it's shit.

People watched it because it was Michael Jordan with Looney Tunes. Quality? What's that?? The movie is remembered because of:
>muh nostalgia
>ironic memes
>Lola

This entire post is a fact.

OK Lola bunny height is said to be 3'2''. Though the problem arises weather Lola and Bugs are rabbits or hares, doesn't seem like a big deal but the average rabbit can jump 2 to 4 feet while the average Jackrabbit (The kind of hare that would make the most amount of sense for them to be) can jump 5 feet to 10 feet. So let's do both for the fun of it. Let's put on average the height of a normal rabbit around 15".

Low End Rabbit:

38 15
--- = ----
864 = 15x
60.8 inches
5.1 feet

High End Rabbit:
38 15
--- = ----
1824 = 15x
121.6 inches
10.1 feat

OK so the average height of a American Jackrabbit is around 19 inches so

Low End Jackrabbit:
38 19
--- = ---
2280 = 19x
120 inches
10 feet

High End Jackrabbit:
38 19
---- = ----
4560 inches
240 inches
20 feet

So she can jump at least 4 feet and at most 20 ft. Also if the math isn't lined up correctly I don't honestly care. And my math might be off but this is the best I got.

Short people can overcome their shortness in sports with hard work and-----HAHAHAHAHA SIKE. CAN YOU IMAGINE? HAHAHA FUCKING GNOMES. GO HOME AND PLAY BOARDGAMES.

For compassion the highest jump in B ball is and I quote "dunking a basketball on a rim that was 12 feet high." So in 3 out of 4 scenarios any human gets dunked on.

>Lola in Space Jam 2
>She will be a woke bisexual

Attached: aiportraits_1563735257.jpg (1024x512, 75K)

She's got mad hops though.

Bunnies can jump.

I hate this website

Yosemite Sam is based though.

The interesting thing is if we go off the sizes they have on TLTS Bugs and Lola are rather small for rabbits in the LT universe

Attached: 48245.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

The bunbun is for everyone

Well TLTS Lola is an idiot who doesn't have a defined height and doesn't play B Ball

Well let me make this even worse for you, all of this calculation is for vertical movement not horizontal which is way higher.

bump

EVERYBODY GET UP

IT'S TIME TO SLAM NOW

WE GOT A REAL JAM GOIN' DOWN

WELCOME TO THE SPACE JAM

HERE'S YOUR CHANCE, DO YOUR DANCE

AT THE SPACE JAM

ALRIGHT

Attached: giphy.gif (480x360, 1.94M)

Epic

Attached: SJ Taz.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

ughoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

her moms tits were the TITS

oh ok

I want to cum inside and take responsibility for our hundreds of bunny babies

What was the appeal to Truck owners?

How many inches is her entrance again?

>BASKETBALL JOOOOOONNNNEESSS

you evil rabbitfucker

No need to provide for a thousand stillborn abominations.

2, 3 at most. Even the microdicks have a chance!

OK so if we're presuming that Lola is a rabbit, they can make up to 15 ft in distance in one jump normally
38___15
--- = ------
x___180
6840= 15x
456 inches
38 feet

Also reminder that unlike normal rabbits Lola is bipedal meaning that she could put some of this horizontal movement into one of her vertical jumps.

That show certainly knew how to make two female rabbits appeal to a wide range of people

she's so small I could pick her up and squeeze her guts out of her ass like an actual rabbit
youtu.be/Elw9DRli904

Attached: deam.png (170x199, 7K)

>lola is an only child
>bun-dad isn't tapping that 24/7
Apparently crazy runs in Lola's family.

Attached: NERD.png (150x150, 34K)

Probably plays it safe with condoms to not waste all the wealth
Even so he seems more interested in banging his daughter and her boyfriend

>bun-dad isn't tapping that 24/7

Eww... No.

Attached: Lola Bunny Scenes (1080p)_3068691.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

Walter has Patricia for that.

Attached: 4102019191554.jpg (1620x1080, 620K)

kek!

Attached: 039654abc4a8fe492164ae5508c65a83.jpg (900x1200, 162K)

we need a proper pic showing someone with Lola that emphasizes the size difference

bump

so he's gay, got it.

> road head aint real sex. it's just too buddy's keeping each other awake on those long hauls across fly over states

kek

Attached: space-jam-disneyscreencaps.com-6827.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

"Disneyscreencaps" need to en hero.

kek

IMAGINE

oh ok

That happened to my Aunt.
Went to a small school and dominated sports, especially basketball. Had it in her head she was going to get a scholarship.
She's like 5 ft nothing, ended up going into nursing.

that sucks.

15PBP

que?

>the animators wanted to add cleavage shots of her but got stopped by warner bros

I sometimes wonder if this is legit. That 1960's computer font "Confidential" seems suspect to me.

A great looking pic, though! :^)

Attached: Leaked-Lola-Bunny-draft.jpg (700x911, 82K)

I came to the thread to post about Muggsy Bogues, but it was already posted.
Hence, 15th Post, Best Post.

It is, one of the lead artists is on deviantart and fully admits to making Lola sexy.

oh ok

>Funky Stars starts playing

Huh. Well sonuvabitch, I didn't know that.

deviantart.com/bobguthrie

>One problem I have encountered in many assignments is when certain people involved in a project inject their beliefs due to such perceptions as the possibility of introducing "sexual content" or the "indoctrinating" non-mainstream traditions (i.e. Halloween) on their/clients/country's religion/morals, to the point of altering or canceling whole projects. Case in point, a design of Lola Bunny created for the official WBCP style guide which Brand Assurance considered "unwholesome"

Attached: lola_bunny_swimsuit__original__by_bobguthrie_d8v5afk-pre.jpg (1142x700, 80K)

>...so at a loss of several thousand dollars and a couple 100 recalled style guides, a saniti... more "family friendly" image was produced and distributed. If you consider a commercial project design non-appropriate, no problem, will change it. If you complain on the basis of morals or beliefs, that's simply not Kosher (Fyi,I'm Roman Catholic, just in case somebody takes it the wrong way)

Attached: lola_bunny_swimsuit__sanitized__by_bobguthrie_d8v5am7-pre.jpg (1132x706, 58K)

Might as well add a little factlet: Lola was designed before the script was even finished or her role was more concrete beyond "someone who is also in the movie and plays basketball". Bob deserves all the slack in the world.

Bob is a man that loves his waifu

bump

fucking Aussie shitposter

Agreed, she needs to be 12 ft so I'm at crotch height while standing

Will Tina appear in the new one?

Attached: 5612EF35-CAB4-48DB-B7CD-32BD4FB18035.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Allah willing

Nah she'll be a full chunky lesbo with a sidecut mohawk

If they make her a lesbo, they better give her an official, fully animated sex scene. Cause if not, there will be violence.

>Implying Bugs isn't already

>3'2"

Attached: 1465621537413.jpg (728x752, 97K)

Attached: seidis.png (343x328, 229K)

Realistically speaking shes a human sized rabbit thats bipedal so she can probably jump over single story buildings and shit.

Realistically speaking shed be too stuffed with human dick 24/7 to be any good at basketball

Reminder

Attached: 1438888546215.gif (571x400, 32K)

All of them were. They relied on the tactic of passing to Jordan.

Did she ever dunk in the film? Whatever that height was she can jump.

I miss when animators were sexual deviants in the good way instead of unsexual pagan hedonists like we have today.

>Shows up as a reporter and interviews the monstars through the film.
>Tina, although appearing neutral through the film, betrays the Monstars suddenly.
>Reveals herself to have been Daffy in drag playing a long con.

>with a sidecut mohawk

She kind of always has had one. Its just was the kind before it got popularized.

>I miss when animators were sexual deviants in the good way instead of unsexual pagan hedonists like we have today.
>sexual deviants
>hedonists

what's the difference

I always preferred the left's tail. Frankly, it seems more sexual to me.

>unsexual pagan hedonists
Pic is me trying to comprehend what you wrote.

Attached: rf billions and billions of fuck.jpg (685x564, 54K)

She does in her introductory scene when she goes one-on-one with Bugs. Don't recall if she does in the game itself.

you either slam with the best or jam with the rest

Imagine just picking her up and walk around your house, looking for things to bend her over and fuck her.

Attached: 6be.png (420x680, 286K)

She's a slapstick cartoon rabbit user.

>Lola
>slapstick

you know what else is too short?

>meanwhile, in Japan

Attached: 1563800220972.jpg (1096x1426, 174K)

they rely on excess in a manner that's ideological rather than sexual while not worshiping the christian god.
easy peasey

daily reminder to play barkley shut up and jam gaiden if you haven't

they're still working on the sequel

I prefer the left's face, the right one it too cutesy.

Who cares as long as my penis fits inside her

I'm pretty sure drag would be coincided offensive in are current climate.

Realistically she'd be the equivalent of Pablo Robertson in the old Globetrotters cartoon. She could literally run between the other player's legs.

She have good fundamentals.

Attached: 8C4B93E3-E78C-4DBB-8824-320023F9BCBB.jpg (512x288, 58K)

is there any team out there that can win against the super globetrotters?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Jesus, Rouge the Bat is taller than Lola.

what

I thought the project died.

by like 3 inches

I remember when parents considered looney toones offensive. Mostly it was Elmer Fudd shooting someone of himself point blank and the bunny in drag thing.

Now they show worse all the time.

So is Muggsy Bogues.

>lola will never ride you like a stolen horse
Why even etc etc

Attached: 10019062159.jpg (500x669, 55K)

Underrated post

Man, Newman is short

ITT: OP is a faggot who doesn't understand how basketball works.

More like four, but still, it's weird when a freaking Sonic character is bigger than Lola.

Rabbits can jump.
Especially cartoon ones.

He's sitting so he looks a few feet shorter

He's about 1.7 meters (5'7") and in the same room as Michael Jordan, who's 1.96 meters (6'5").

see

oops meant taller.

Attached: Lola Bunny.webm (1272x720, 2.18M)

Attached: Lola Bunny2.webm (1272x720, 2.36M)

Attached: Lola Bunny3.webm (1272x720, 1.56M)

Rouge is 3 ft 5 in while Lola is 3 ft 2 in, Sonic is also 3 ft 2 in so it's not that big a difference.

>comments and likes/dislikes disabled, probably because people BAWWWWWing to such an incredible degree

where do people think their meat comes from? the sky?

“Did you tell them how her use of good fundamentals made up for her inability to dunk?”

Double checked their heights, yeah you're right. Their heights really aren't different after all, my bad.

What's that one small dude? Iverson? Is she Iverson height?

She's 3 ft 2 in

why is the monstars theme not on spotify

>sj Lola design
>tlts Lola personality

everyone wins

Iverson was 6 foot nothing, shortest NBA player ever was Muggsy Bogues at 5'5 and he was pretty good. He's the short NBA player who loses his gift in Space Jam.

nope, they even released a vertical slice of the game

I was talking about her mom ya dinguses.

Bogues was actualy 5'3". Earl Boykins was second shortest at 5'5", followed by Spud Webb at 5'6", one of only two people in NBA history under six feet tall to win a slam dunk contest -- the other being Nate Robinson, who was trained by him.

My bad, I got confused because in metric his height is 1.55m.
Other notable NBA turbomanlet is Calvin Murphy who still holds the record for FT%.

FUG
Ok, but as long as we're on this deep-dumb train of thought, there were shorter players than Lola on the Tune Squad, right? So, comparable, was she at least the Muggsy Bogues of her team?

motherfucker she a rabbit rabbits jump high dumb motherfucker god damn
fucking
shut the fuck UP

Literally half my height. EXACTLY dick sucking height. Then again...someone that short might feel creepy.

Has anyone said that Lola Bunny can dribble on their balls all day long yet?

The Toon Squad had Tweety on it. Pretty sure the tallest outside of Jordan, Wayne Knight and Bill Murray would be Foghorn Leghorn.

>INT/WIS

Aaah, yes. Basketball. Truly a philosophical undertaking. A thinking man's game.

Yes I'm sure what people would find creepy is that the rabbit that's gnawing your dick is the size of a human child.

I think everybody watched it because of Michael Jordan.

Then everybody rewatched it for her.

Then, years later, we got e621. I hope WB is happy.

Doesn't really matter since 95% of us only want to watch her get her hips split by Tony the Tiger anyway.

There is a strategy layer to basketball. It's just not promoted or in the forefront.

HIT EM HIGH HIT EM HIGH HIT EM HIGH HIT EM HIGH

HIT EM LOW HIT EM LOW HIT EM LOW HIT EM LOW

She had a ponytail not one of those brain damaged side of the head shaved cuts.

Sure.

But if a mediocre team of guys who can reach the bloody basket were to play against a bunch of manlet tacticians, they'd still win by default.

Being good at basketball is 70% genetics and 30% average intellect or higher.

Anything indicating it isn't other than racist assumptions?

Attached: E092D945-D7BE-470D-A732-C6018CB905D0.jpg (648x617, 164K)

Coaches exist, not everything about basketball happens on the floor. The game has evolved partly because smart people think about it and athletic people put that thought into practice.

It's got nothing to do with race, though I will say that tall and gangly white men look silly.

>Foghorn Leghorn is considered the Shaquille O'Neal of the Tune Squad

Attached: we are most amused.png (291x263, 85K)

They should have called in this motherfucker here

Attached: WB_Gossamer_ModelSheet.jpg (1080x874, 449K)

Jessica is the hotter Rabbit.

I think he's referring to how she only has hair on the top of her and not the sides, which... fair point, but that's a design choice because of how a full head of hair would look on her, not an actual haircut.

user stop. You have no idea what you're talking about

This is so confusing to look at. Is this just multiplying jump height on lola-to-average-bunny ratio?

To be fair, things don't scale like that in biology. If a bunny thot gets twice as big, her mass actually grows 8 times. Bigger she gets, way more strength is required to jump to the same height, and muscle strength scales much slower.
And no, before someone from trash shows up, human-sized lola would probably have average human weight.

Basketball is a brainlet sport.
t. manlet

Attached: 1395204683680.jpg (1595x1233, 258K)

yes he should

now how about Lola's mom

Realistically speaking she's too female to be any good at basketball

Christian god is not real. Desert trilogy must go back to the arabian desert.

she sucks at tennis

Attached: lola-bunny.png (868x1420, 124K)

ok

What body-type is this?

Attached: 372468fa6ddb4563b788db5ab95e25d9--bugs-bunny-bunnies.jpg (736x494, 71K)

Space Jam was a marketing took to keep Micheal Jordan's name in the public eye during his "retirement" from basketball.

It's almost like he was actually suspended for gambling and he and his handlers knew he was coming back to the NBA later.

Athletic and attractive by 90s standards before mainstream america got brown enough to start obsessing over asses.

Athletic hourglass?

Attached: size.png (749x379, 25K)

There isn't enough 34 of Lola showing this

PBH

Attached: 053_Lola_Busted_Looney_Tunes_Lola_Bunny_Original_Art_by_Bob_Guthrie_From_the_Collection_of_da_Bunnym (1086x1413, 172K)

Attached: 484_Lola_Bunny_Bikini_Pose_Looney_Tunes_Lola_Bunny_Original_Art_by_Bob_Guthrie_From_the_Collection_o (1280x784, 76K)

I'd like to advise you to watch Futurama so that you will understand niche references to older episodes of it.

Attached: GlobetrotterHomeworld.png (843x474, 339K)

Attached: 1435713077707.jpg (1024x644, 297K)

Attached: 1435712934105.jpg (588x1024, 62K)

Attached: 1435705932264.jpg (557x787, 327K)

Attached: 054_Lola_Poses_Looney_Tunes_Lola_Bunny_Original_Art_by_Bob_Guthrie_From_the_Collection_of_da_Bunnyma (1280x980, 228K)

Attached: 1488611570486.png (505x615, 177K)

I have never seen Space Jam.

hot

Jordan is 6'6, the guy is tall.

Attached: Capture.png (627x392, 42K)

how? Especially since your a person who uses Yea Forums

T H E P E R F E C T R A T I O

Perfect height.

Her eyes are to cutesy in my opinion
I prefer this mostly for the eyelashes and eye lids

Shaq knows

Attached: 4e413eeb69bedd8f0b00000c-750.jpg (462x670, 75K)

You should, it's a great movie.

It's the same kind of eye, just more sultry in the second version.

yeah

Absolutely bueno.

Attached: 1564560930923.jpg (833x925, 416K)

I wish I was that girl

oh ok

This is more directly inspired by the old Honey Bunny character, right?

yep

bumpo savr

Based and redpilled.

Yes.

LITERALLY crotch height.

Come on let's stop pretending. Lola Bunny cannot carry her own thread. She's not Renamon. So please don't necro bump. What else can you say about original Lola Bunny which is the one posted in this thread? She only has like 3 minutes of screen time in that movie.

bump

Barkley 2 when

never

He's a big guy

saving

>The same dover boy is copied thrice in that background

I could rest my nut sack on her head

There's nothing in the rule book that says a rabbit can't play basketball.

Attached: clone high abe's movie actor.jpg (640x480, 15K)

it literally got cancelled

4u

No Air Bud reference

No rule says a player can't be packing heat

Attached: pat-gif-17.gif (498x346, 731K)

It's basic math dude

so was air bud.

Threadly reminder that Space Jam/Comic Lola is best Lola. She being a fresh dynamic to the cast and allows for “Red Hot Riding Hood” style Tex Avery gags. Nulola is just a generic Looney character that doesn’t work outside of a sitcom.

Attached: 929A828D-502B-4A46-A5E5-672B9558C306.jpg (900x840, 79K)

Attached: 8208qw0.jpg (1050x1050, 174K)

>standing blowjobs
IMAGINE

Sweet Jesus and Marie

Attached: 52388216da8abc20ead63bfa77b88bc24c9881e01c0941f5c45e72126f029895.png (415x367, 107K)

Fools.

Attached: 55dcfdb86f42722e3f7e4669d659350f.jpg (752x1063, 57K)

I saw it when i was kid because I liked looney tunes (didnt know who the fuck Micheal Jordan was nor did I care about sports at all)
me and my sis lost our sides at multiple slapstick parts and we've always remembered it fondly since.

now the Back in Action movie with B Fraiser was the one I refused to go see when I hit my teen years. that movie looked like hot dog and a few laters when it hit cable I was validated.

she's good too

Attached: IMAGINE-NATION.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

>didnt know who the fuck Micheal Jordan was

Did you live in a fucking cave?
Jordan was by far the biggest sports star in the entire world in the mid 90's. Even if you didn't follow basketball, it was impossible to not know who the fuck he was.

Short athletic hourglass

Attached: 587116234.jpg (698x1047, 117K)

Her dad taught her everything.

Attached: Lola-tennis.gif (656x368, 286K)

I want a TT reboot with a grown-up Buster and Babs

Both correct.

because people live different lives

You just like her figure. Which is not a bad thing, but lying to yourself is.

comic book lola is just a watered down babs

Tina when!!!

Cope.

Nope, she’s more Minerva Mink than anything.

Minerva Mink is best girl

Like people say
Lola's body with Babs' personality (or just a grown-up Babs)

..but great at skeet.

Attached: LTS_Lola_skeet.gif (496x272, 1.65M)

She's a whore

>Nulola is just a generic Looney character that doesn’t work outside of a sitcom.
But she's a character in a sitcom.

Do you think she ever pointed that gun at Bugs

can she take it?

>You wanted to talk to me about something?

We need a matrix chart for this shit.

Like, is LTS Lola more babs than mink? What about Loonatics Lexy?

I ship these two.

realistically speaking she can dunk on my dick

Attached: hmmm chad.jpg (533x624, 35K)

>ywn be Tina's project

Attached: tina.jpg (1024x574, 53K)

whores win wars

nope

Attached: dunk.gif (400x400, 1.19M)

We'll never see her again.

Wouldn't she get bonuses to jumping because she's a rabbit?

Goddamn this movie knew what it was doing.

In the 90s and early 00s, it was okay to have sexy female characters in movies.

Attached: no context.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

I feel so bad for kids of today. No wonder they're so confused.

They need wholesome dadbait.

Kids today barely watch cartoons, they grew up shit talking in videogames, watching youtubers do weird shit and escaping from any kind of parental control with natural ability. Everyone under 20 has seen shit that would fluster us. Have no doubt, these kids have tasted a degree of freedom we never had, and some day, they'll shed the veneer of moral shame and hypocritical, lazy parental concern we inherited.

She didn't need to, she could be imposing when the situation required it.

Attached: 76201912636.jpg (1920x1080, 780K)

context?

But Looney Tunes will not be a sitcom in the future.

I think its a reference to the cliche of when two characters that hate eachother are cuffed together.

In this case its the liberated and independant Lola and the empty headed boy-crazy bimbette.

If you ever tire of this Lola thread here's some variety

Attached: Adorabat.jpg (179x188, 11K)

>3'2
perfect

Attached: Horny puffs.png (1599x893, 518K)

>it's not race but fuck white people

based

You should play the bootleg videogame

>zoomers being insane weirdos is a feature not a mistake

doubt.jpg

I want to protect Lola

Attached: doomguy.jpg (433x320, 24K)

she's a rabbit. they bounce.

You DO realise that they can never admit that because in this reality, you get eternal hell and damnation (or the leftist equivalent of that) for being honest with your own shallowness.