The One Below All

>The One Below All
Guess The One Above All isn’t omnipotent if he has a rival.

Attached: DAE6856B-DB03-4A71-8DAD-CEEE254474D3.jpg (1200x1407, 190K)

Great Evil Beast all over again

how do we know this thing isn't lying?

What if they're both different aspects of the same being?

That's literally what it is

>The One Above All isn’t omnipotent
Correct.

Attached: RCO061.jpg (1600x1230, 739K)

He's not the enemy of the One Above All, he's the enemy of humanity, because he's a dark reflection of the one being in the galaxy that will always root for you, he is the one thing in all existence that will always hope you fail.

I don't know where this is from, but it's so absolutely contradictory to everything known of both of these characters I doubt it's of any importance.

Great Evil Beast all over again

i am like 99% sure it's from one of Starlin's Thanos wank comics that only he acknowledges as canon

Jim Starlin knows better than you.

Attached: 6693108-0893490481-RCO08.jpg (1600x1230, 868K)

Starlin only knows how to right mediocre Thanos wank.

But I always hope you'll fail also user. ;)

Is there a definite list of what is or isn't canon, how is it decided and by whom?

Honest question, what does The Stranger even bring to the table when it comes to all the stuff Thanos took in?

Wouldn't it have been better to go for someone like the Queen of Nevers?

Was one thread not good enough for you?

This looks like it needs be read.
Also, maybe Ewing can shoe-horn Bi-Beast's race into a bigger role (why else have two faces).

The One Above All = Jack 'King' Kirby
The One Below All = Stan 'the Man' Lee?

Every time I think capeshit can't get any more retarded, they always manage to surprise me. How do they do it?

Plot twist, it's actually Joe Quesada.

>Quesada had Mephisto steal Spider-Man's marriage
>Mephisto claims that TOBA is stronger than him
makes sense to me

He got stopped by a hulk clap he isn't omnipotent

>The One Below All
Your mom?

I think it's weird that of all the characters this "One Below All" is fucking around with it's the incredible hulk, like when I think of hell, fire, damnation, the devil, whatever, I don't think of gamma radiation.
how many layers of "omnipotent" does Marvel need because it seems like they just keep scaling it up, every few years there's a new guy who's above the old guy, like between some average joe on the street and that weird Stan Lee version of God there are like 50 layers of various gods and beings.

For that matter there are like a dozen assholes running around claiming to be the devil

That's just Starlin doing his own thing. TOAA is basically the writers/something beyond the fourth wall

Attached: AVENGERS-NO-ROAD-HOME-10-1.jpg (674x1023, 100K)

Fuck Ewing

He isn't the first to use the idea

Attached: Kirby TOAA.jpg (602x546, 203K)

>That is speculation one such as you should not even contemplate, let alone voice
So basically yes?

Yes.

Sweet, totally saving that page so I can use it in my next "TOAA vs Goku" argument

So this is all just SMT western edition? Comics are MegaTen?

Attached: 1563800675883.png (349x500, 126K)

Everyone is so sorry about your Bat.
What can we do to help?

I feel like Ewing has been trying to work the one below all in a story for years. He probably would have done it in ultiimates or Royals if the sales were better.

Attached: she said the thing.jpg (1041x1600, 415K)

The as above, so below thing in ultimates was more related to "Abstract plane vs Human plane", but you're probably right

Attached: Logos vs Galactus.jpg (1988x3056, 716K)

Ewing recently introduced logos and he's basically a cooler looking Merkabah so yes

Attached: Logos_(Cosmic_Entity)_(Earth-616)_from_Ultimates_2_Vol_2_3_001.jpg (1988x2032, 1.48M)

Why?

Kek, someone other than me posted it first. Glorious.

Don’t forget that during Ultimates the fusion of Master Order and Lord Chaos jobbed so hard to T’challa wearing the Tiger God like a Stand he just ripped it back into it’s component halves because something royalty something metaphors.

I don’t have anything against Ewing, but damn does he drive home what weak, petty bitches Abstracts are once you get past the whole cosmic embodiment of reality’s facets thing.

>cooler
I want to argue about this but the Merkabah people know most about these days is a feathery twink with tits so I guess you’re not wrong.

>TOBA gets stopped by a Hulk clap
>TOAA will get stopped by a Fused Thanos snap

It’s like pottery, it rhymes

>he has a rival
Except he is not a rival but rather someone who just wants to fuck with everything that exist.
He isn't a force of destruction, he is a force of corruption.

I still find it weird that Starlin is calling it One Below All Others, he is literally the only one who does that.

So there's a one above the One Above All. And if the One Above All is the Marvel writers, etc., beyond the fourth wall, then the one above the One Above All would be the real God who governs over reality.

But there's no such thing.

Attached: Tips fedora.jpg (640x480, 99K)

No that's just Starlin wanting to use him but realizing that by doing so he'd inevitably fix everything so he had to make him neutral (as he should be unless all of creation is at stake) but not really (hence why he uses Adam).
But to be fair i think that guy is going to be revealed as an impostor, since it is that easy to meet him and he has a different name.

No because there are hundreds of writers but some are better at working with what other writers wrote and some want to write villain Sue's.

We can't prove there is anyway, which is exactly what the One Above All said in the panels posted.

Maybe it's not about the gamma radiation itself but the fact that the gamma bomb that turned Bruce Banner into the Hulk opened a door that the One Below All was able to reach into the physical world through.

I'm 100% sure he was teasing TOBA here.

Does this count?

Attached: 16.jpg (1988x3056, 1.48M)

What is they are suits who dictate official policies and mandates ?

That was just an avatar ;P

The fact that he had to rush his Eternity War storyline since the sales were shit still bothers me.

Ugh who cares quit picking on Monotheism we're just trying to go all-in

Who says hes a rival?
For example.
Satan exists as God's flunky. However much he is opposed to God, he is part of His plan and does the job God set him out to do. But Satan will always claim he is the opposer, the rival.

The character basically confirms it isnt above all through the insecure doctrine of not taking any sassy questions about its supremacy.

Hes an aspect of the one above all, or the byproduct of His presence. Hes descrubed as the absence of God in the places God has turned his gaze/light away from. So the rejection of God made manifest.

>defeat galactus, all the celestials, and the new living tribunal
>job to T'challa controlling an earthly god
I feel like it was mistake pushing t'challa into that fight. He should have fought on maker front with everyone else. metaphor fights seem to only work in the good guys favor.

He never should have been on the team.