The hulk was a magical being all along

>the hulk was a magical being all along
>people that gained powers through gamma radiation are actually possessed by demons
>shallow ramblings about hell, kabbalah, zoroastrianism and good and evil
>hulk's daddy became a powerful evil spirit in hell and wants to take over Hulk's body... or something
>so much screen time for that weird woke reporter girl that doesn't do anything ever
>"the green door", "the one bellow" being repeated ad nauseam in a Tom King-esque way

Wtf Yea Forums? You told me the Immortal Hulk was good

Attached: Hulk.jpg (1200x928, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/comicbooks/comments/8tje4s/shitpost_shunday_the_weekly_thread_for_memes_and/e18c93g
boards.fireden.net/co/search/text/doom becomes omnipotent/
youtu.be/1xrDPDQ6d-g
comicbook.com/marvel/2019/07/30/immortal-hulks-sales-analysis-marvel-comics-al-ewing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is Daniel Way tier shit.

>any of that
>Bad

Well you're just a faggot then, my man.

>>ramblings about hell, kabbalah, zoroastrianism
So they wanted the Hellboy audience after all.

...What!?! You are making this shit up.

>giving Hulk the same bullshit retcon from Spider-Man and Flash
>good

Get fucked

Is The One Below All going to be a thing now or can we just pretend it never happened, like that empty chair in hell?

The Hulk always dabbled in magic, you faggot. He was a founding member of the Defenders.

>that empty chair in hell

Stay mad Batfags

Attached: 1559123521469.jpg (476x500, 170K)

>always
This is how you spot a casual.

It works for Hulk because it fits Hulk tonally, faggot.

Get mad.

Hulk could see ghosts before he was the immortal Hulk.

That was explained away as 'super eye muscles'

>how to spot a wiki warrior

Ewingfags are so pathetic.

>Iron Man is a mutant because he was in the same team as Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver

Damn that butthurt retard is really reaching hard nowadays.

You never explain why these things are bad, just that they are.

Comic science may as well be magic

>capeshit

And you just use buzzwords to say why IH is the greatest comic ever.

>false equivalencies

Yes, the same kind of mental gymnastics you drones have to resort to.

No it isnt you fucking retard.

Explain why it's bad

Fuck off casual. You think it's that far of a stretch considering what Gamma radiation has done in the past, and the fact that Hulk can see fucking ghosts.

This. Marvel is finished.

>people that gained powers through gamma radiation are actually possessed by demons
Stopped reading here because that's not what happens at all.
So you are either just shitposting without having a clue or too dumb for capeshit.
I have faith you incarne both though.

Fucking Christ, every day with this triggered batprick

It onky looks good by comparison to the other shit Marvel has been shitting out.
Its objectively bad.
Not terrible, merely bad.

He's a Tom King loving Batautist shitposting because Immortal Hulk outsold Batman repeatedly

Attached: Gotta have my Batman.jpg (600x574, 206K)

>Tommy has joined the chat

but ofc.
Here is the (You) you crave for.

Yeah so?

Attached: Hulk Hell.jpg (1987x1989, 1.26M)

>company wars
Oh hey ladderbro. What are you shilling lately besides this Hulk shit?

Spot on.

ladderbro doesn't give a shit about Marvel doing well, he just wants to see DC fail

Can the mods get a better system of banning that involves devices instead of IPs? I'm serious, because I'm sure this board would be greatly improved if Tommy fucked off forever

>fit Hulk tonally
Hulk is an action comic with sci fi, this shit is completelly pointless and just change the whole story theme, is like saying that Fallout games mutants are actually posessed by demons.

>WAAH THEY HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS, PLEASE BAN THEM

>Hulk is an action comic with sci fi,
You have zero understanding of The Hulk.

You are replying to OP who is butthurt his outrage thread failed.

it's not about opinions, it's about being a gigantic shitposting autist that shits all over the board

By the way, did they ever mention the Spider-Totem after JMS?

Sure, ladderbro.

>that's not what happens at all
How is that not the case, you autistic moron? It's made crystal clear that gamma radiation is both "science and magic" and the Hulk often states that he's not bound by science ("Science is with the other guy"). He can also survive being dismembered and can control all of his body parts individually.

>Wtf Yea Forums? You told me the Immortal Hulk was good
This has ruined Yea Forums's reputation.

Never take any recommendations from Yea Forums. Never.

>SciFi
Bull fucking shit. He was more Universal Movie Monster tier
Eat a dick Tommy, you pathetic attention seeking fuck. You're existence is outright pathetic

>angry green man is 2deep4u

>having a different opinion = being a gigantic shitposting autist that shits all over the board
Someone needs a safe space?

What's the matter, Tommy? Mad that they don't lat you have your daily sperging about Doom threads anymore?

You have zero understanding what sci fi means.

>being this mad
Don't forget to but 1,000 copies of the next IH issue just to stick it to the man!

>sci fi
Not anymore, now is magic ;)

Friendly reminder that any posts like the following are by a reddit user names TommyLindo who migrated here:

-Posts asking why Batman is criticized for being overpowered but Doom isn’t
-Posts asking how Marvel heroes can be relatable if they don’t have jobs
-Posts complaining about how Thor is never criticized for being too powerful but Superman is
-Some posts about the Reed-Sue-Namor dynamic
-Posts asking why Marvel toddlers are smarter than DC's smartests
-Posts about Fraction's Hawkeye being a masterpiece
-Some posts about WCA/Kate Bishop
-Posts about Donny Cates being the best writer ever
- posts about Namor not suffering any consequences
- Why Val lived with Doom that one time
-Doombots being a lazy plot point

Tommy has accounts on cbr forums doing the same thing. Many of them have been banned and threads have been deleted.

He also deleted his Reddit account but /r/comicbooks actually talks about him in this comic thread.

reddit.com/r/comicbooks/comments/8tje4s/shitpost_shunday_the_weekly_thread_for_memes_and/e18c93g

Notice how everyone on that sub knows all his arguments he keeps spouting on reddit? If these faggots can spot you from a mile away Tommy then so can we.

Attached: laughin whoreshoes.png (176x129, 57K)

>ladderbro is an angry redditor
Well, that explains everything.

Holy fuck are you actually defending this? They are literally changing the most basic traits about Hulk, is like Superman no longer being an alien or Dr Strange no longer being magic.

I hope that this is your final post on Yea Forums, because that was fucking trash mate.

Ladderbro and Tommy are different people

You seem very hurt.
Hulk was still created by science, but the gamma radiation are also a channel for The One Below All to fuck up with the people who have gamma in them.
Is that clear special boy?
Now do i need to explain to you what the healing factor is and how does it works?

>>>angry green man is 2deep4u
Hulk is incredibly easy to understand, you're just a retard

>all those butthurt ewingfags

Attached: Neat.gif (267x200, 366K)

None of those posts fit this "TommyLindo" description, is this "Tommy" an omnipresent entity and the only person to ever talk shit about Marvel?

he still got his powers from gamma radiation from a nuclear bomb, it's just that there's now another layer to it

>Hulk is essentially a classic universal movie monster
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEY MADE IT MORE LIKE OLDSCHOOL HORROR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gogo tommy, maybe the mods are asleep! What's is going to be now? Namor? Doom? Come on, prove to this board yet again how autistic you are

Yes.
That Tommy guy is a redditard, which is pathetic.
Ladderbro is a redditar obsessed with another redditard, which is even more pathetic.

>all this samefagging from OP

Wow you are really showing them.

No Ladderbro just shitposts about every DC being trash and mostly shows up in movie related threads. Tommy is a sperg who spams the same threads ad nauseum and is really easy to spot.

Only in ladderbro's primitive mind.

You sound like a very autistic person

It's your own personal pasta, Tommy. You should feel honored.

According to the loser in , anyone who discusses Marvel is called Tommy.

Tommy has a very specific range of posts, you'll know it when you see it.

>Posts about Donny Cates being the best writer ever

So he's a Venom fanboy or hater?

>the only person to ever talk shit about Marvel?
No, here is an exemple of Tommy threads: boards.fireden.net/co/search/text/doom becomes omnipotent/

Take in mind that his autism has gone so much off the charts that mods have actually started to purge his threads.

If I gave a fuck about Marvel except when these funny threads happen

I think this all started because Tommy got upset no one would write cuckfics for him involving Sue/Namor, and then proceeded to spam related threads

>copypastas
>in a Yea Forums board
Intolerable!

He despises Cates, I don't know how he feels about Venom.

>those
>copypastas

You are a retard.

that's not copypasta, you retard

This would make a lot more sense if they said Hulk could see electro-magnetic fields because of gamma shit. Also reminds me of this song: youtu.be/1xrDPDQ6d-g

Attached: Ghost Hulk.png (1139x530, 24K)

>healing factor
>letting people control individual, dismemberd, body parts
lmao what a moron the immortal hulk makes it very clear that all about the Hulk is magic, i don't know how dumb one needs to be to miss that.

Attached: Hulk.jpg (1041x1600, 571K)

Hulk has never even remotely followed any sort of scientific rule

When can I apply to be a mod? Seriously.

Now I understand why there are so few threads about comics on Yea Forums. It's because Marvel fans are dangerously autistic.

Attached: 1521755696286.png (246x232, 5K)

So the comment is wrong? Look buddy is getting hard to know who is Tommy and who is Ladderbro and who are you and who I am, and who is God and who the fuck is the prime minister of Australia

In fact, please tell me theres a comic where they have to send Hulk to some Chernobyl type place to communicate with the souls of the people who were killed there to figure out what really happened. Then the ghosts could help him defeat the villain who was behind it all.

Yeah, he was magic already in the 60s.

They'd sack you for abusing your authority.

The MCU fucked up the board something fierce. Shit got worse once Man of steel came into the picture.

user, he makes the posts sarcastically

How so agrressive? What's the matter special boy? Can't take a discussion without sperging out?
TOBA fucking with him is the reason why he can't die now, same reason his healing factor is boosted.
Good luck with your autism, i mean it.

>Abusing authority
You mean actually doing my fucking job and smashing the obvious shitposter that's been fucking up the board?

>why aren't people agreeeing to my hateboner reeeeee

Stay mad OP.

>You mean actually doing my fucking job and smashing anyone who dislikes Marvel?
Fixed. Don't try to hide your bias, user.

Tommy, enough. You're not hard to spot, and people are free to shit on Marvel all they want. You however have been a festering sore on this board who has effectively aided in bringing it down to Yea Forums tier. No one will love you, this board is all you have

I like Marvel but I don't like this mysthic retcon.

tommy was right about cates. a lot of his stuff is just bad.
Yea Forums should've bullied live-action adaptations off the board.

IT will be forgotten just like the spidertotem or Ghost Angel, don't worry.

Are you projecting into him the fact you turned Yea Forums into Yea Forums 2.0 ladderfag?

Marvel fans? No, you mean D*sney shills. There are many paid to ensure that the Mouse remains spotless in the eyes of the public. They can't afford another failure like Star Wars.

Ghost Rider would have to be remembered more than once every 5 years for Ghost Angel to come back

>If I keep bringing Ladderbro into this it will help hide me
He can get fucked too, as can Yea Forums threads not relevant to comic discussion. Same goes to twitter drama

Magical origins are better than tryhard pseudoscientific ones

>they can't afford another flop

Going by that logic, this board must be full of AT&T interns.

>constantly insults people in his posts
>"w-why are you insulting me back?"
this is literal autism
the things you're saying are headcanon, what is stated is that gamma is science and magic and that hulk doesn't follow, and hasn't ever followed, any kind of logic because he's the magic half, while banner is the scientific half

>There are many paid to ensure that the Mouse remains spotless in the eyes of the public
Take your meds.

t. Disney raped my childhood when it "ruined" Muh Luke
What a tiresome refrain.

And that would be the things that proves what you said? Do you also think that Hulk coming out at night is a retcon?
>i was the one insulting

Let's take a walk to memory lane I take you have the tourette's syndrome and can't take anyone calling you dumb even if you act like one and most likely are one? My bad, i didn't had a clue.

>the things you're saying are headcanon
No bitch, the thing he is saying are stuff that happened in the book you falsefagging idiot.

Quesada, please.

>It's another "Yea Forums babysits the Seething Anti-Disneytard" thread.

Attached: 1482036551382.png (369x369, 6K)

Make this a fucking comic!

>Hulk thread
>turn into a comic war(Marvel vs DC) thread
>turn into a whole company(AT&T vs Disney) thread
Holy fuck you guys

Ewing's a bad writer that Yea Forums jacks off because he knows how to use the Marvunapp site and wikis to pull out an obscure character or piece of lore.

>console warring between soulless faceless megacorporate conglomerates who exist to swallow IPs and milk properties dry to abuse consumers and take as much money as possible for as little effort as possible
>you get literally nothing out of this, not even good products

Never understood this.

Maybe. But then they should just do stories that have magical origins, instead of retconning some 5 decade old stories.

>but the gamma radiation are also a channel for The One Below All to fuck up with the people who have gamma in them.
In other words. Demon possession. Magic.
>Is that clear special boy?
Yes it is clear. Through your own words you agreed with the claim.

Yes, that doesn't mean he has always been "possessed", dumby.

comicbook.com/marvel/2019/07/30/immortal-hulks-sales-analysis-marvel-comics-al-ewing/

Attached: immortal-hulk-1sales-unit-sales-cohort-1180821.jpg (696x412, 28K)

Attached: immortal-hulk-2sales-percent-change-cohort-1180820.jpg (696x418, 26K)

>Nukes are Bad the character is now demons
>this is a good thing
No

Attached: immortal-hulk-3sales-creator-percent-change-1180818.jpg (696x415, 26K)

>Nukes are Bad the character
When the fuck did Hulk turn into a Metal Gear?

Hulk is Jekyll and Hyde.

Attached: nonsense bullshit.gif (245x246, 1.93M)

Attached: immortal-hulk-4sales-hulk-percent-change-1180819.jpg (696x411, 26K)

>comic literally show his origins and how the explosion created the Hulk
>"better if i keep saying the demon thing like i know what i'm talking about so no one will notice i'm shitposting"

Yawn.

>She was twelve
Based Hulk

All I've gotten from this thread is that Immortal Cuck fans are all redditors who think everyone with a differing opinion is one of their other reddit enemies.

All i have taken from OP is that he thinks his samefagging isn't blatantly clear to everyone.

that's console wars in a nutshell, yes

He's not possessed, though, no moreso than Bruce Banner has ever been possessed by the Hulk

I'm really glad Hulk shut that faggot up who kept screeching that Ewing is sales poison

I fuggin hate magic.

>reads marlel
>calls others casuals

This will be my final post on Yea Forums.

How can anyone think that this is scary for real ? How can anyone take seriously a horror book with the Hulk as a supposed to be frightening monster ? How can anyone see the Hulk as frightening for real in this book ?
"Ouh, the Hulk is smiling, so unsetlling, this is so scary guys..." why are you lying to yourself like that ?
You guys are just forcing onto yourself the new fade there will be in this hivemind of a board, with the blandest, tamest, most classicly safe comic book there can be, while your selective outrage is shitting on King's Batman for things that would be praised if they were written by someone else, but NOOOOOOOOOOOO you have to shit on it even if it's good because the hivemind dictates you to do so !!!

No wonder you can't get laid, but guess what ? I got a girlfriend now. For the first time of my life after 24 years I finally got a girlfriend, and all that nerd fuss has become so irritating since.
I'm just leaving for good now, I had plenty of fun with that board but I'm done. I wish you to get girlfriends to, maybe it will open your eyes about the hivemind that is destructing your self, but sadly, the hivemind is probably keeping you away from being able to seduce anyone, so you're most likely trapped in a vicious circle, and sadly, there is no Savage Dragon to save you from it. I just hope that this message will maybe help you to think by yourself a bit more and to get a girlfriend to.

Enjoy your book.

Was it autism?

Is this honestly what's been going on with Hulk since his resurrection? I haven't been following as much these days.

>No wonder you can't get laid, but guess what ? I got a girlfriend now. For the first time of my life after 24 years I finally got a girlfriend, and all that nerd fuss has become so irritating since.

>bragging about something human beings, nay, organisms in general have been doing since time immemorium
>putting any significant importance on whether you've cum inside of someone else or not
>actually giving a shit about getting pussy, as if thats the only important thing in life

Attached: hhh.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

>i don't read marvel but i'm going to post in a marvel threads about marvel stuff anyways because i'm insecure and i need validation

Nice.

˙ʞooq ɹnoʎ ʎoɾuƎ

˙oʇ puǝiɹɟlɹiƃ ɐ ʇǝƃ oʇ puɐ ǝɹoɯ ʇiq ɐ ɟlǝsɹnoʎ ʎq ʞuiɥʇ oʇ noʎ dlǝɥ ǝqʎɐɯ lliʍ ǝƃɐssǝɯ siɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ ǝdoɥ ʇsnɾ I ˙ʇi ɯoɹɟ noʎ ǝʌɐs oʇ uoƃɐɹp ǝƃɐʌɐS ou si ǝɹǝɥʇ 'ʎlpɐs puɐ 'ǝlɔɹiɔ snoiɔiʌ ɐ ui pǝddɐɹʇ ʎlǝʞil ʇsoɯ ǝɹ,noʎ os 'ǝuoʎuɐ ǝɔnpǝs oʇ ǝlqɐ ƃuiǝq ɯoɹɟ ʎɐʍɐ noʎ ƃuidǝǝʞ ʎlqɐqoɹd si puiɯǝʌiɥ ǝɥʇ 'ʎlpɐs ʇnq 'ɟlǝs ɹnoʎ ƃuiʇɔnɹʇsǝp si ʇɐɥʇ puiɯǝʌiɥ ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ sǝʎǝ ɹnoʎ uǝdo lliʍ ʇi ǝqʎɐɯ 'oʇ spuǝiɹɟlɹiƃ ʇǝƃ oʇ noʎ ɥsiʍ I ˙ǝuop ɯ,I ʇnq pɹɐoq ʇɐɥʇ ɥʇiʍ unɟ ɟo ʎʇuǝld pɐɥ I 'ʍou pooƃ ɹoɟ ƃuiʌɐǝl ʇsnɾ ɯ,I
˙ǝɔuis ƃuiʇɐʇiɹɹi os ǝɯoɔǝq sɐɥ ssnɟ pɹǝu ʇɐɥʇ llɐ puɐ 'puǝiɹɟlɹiƃ ɐ ʇoƃ ʎllɐuiɟ I sɹɐǝʎ ㄣᄅ ɹǝʇɟɐ ǝɟil ʎɯ ɟo ǝɯiʇ ʇsɹiɟ ǝɥʇ ɹoℲ ˙ʍou puǝiɹɟlɹiƃ ɐ ʇoƃ I ¿ ʇɐɥʍ ssǝnƃ ʇnq 'piɐl ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ ɹǝpuoʍ oN

¡¡¡ os op oʇ noʎ sǝʇɐʇɔip puiɯǝʌiɥ ǝɥʇ ǝsnɐɔǝq pooƃ s,ʇi ɟi uǝʌǝ ʇi uo ʇiɥs oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ OOOOOOOOOOOON ʇnq 'ǝslǝ ǝuoǝɯos ʎq uǝʇʇiɹʍ ǝɹǝʍ ʎǝɥʇ ɟi pǝsiɐɹd ǝq plnoʍ ʇɐɥʇ sƃuiɥʇ ɹoɟ uɐɯʇɐq s,ƃuiʞ uo ƃuiʇʇiɥs si ǝƃɐɹʇno ǝʌiʇɔǝlǝs ɹnoʎ ǝliɥʍ 'ǝq uɐɔ ǝɹǝɥʇ ʞooq ɔiɯoɔ ǝɟɐs ʎlɔissɐlɔ ʇsoɯ 'ʇsǝɯɐʇ 'ʇsǝpuɐlq ǝɥʇ ɥʇiʍ 'pɹɐoq ɐ ɟo puiɯǝʌiɥ siɥʇ ui ǝq lliʍ ǝɹǝɥʇ ǝpɐɟ ʍǝu ǝɥʇ ɟlǝsɹnoʎ oʇuo ƃuiɔɹoɟ ʇsnɾ ǝɹɐ sʎnƃ noY
¿ ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞil ɟlǝsɹnoʎ oʇ ƃuiʎl noʎ ǝɹɐ ʎɥʍ ,,˙˙˙sʎnƃ ʎɹɐɔs os si siɥʇ 'ƃuillʇǝsun os 'ƃuiliɯs si ʞlnH ǝɥʇ 'ɥnO,,
¿ ʞooq siɥʇ ui lɐǝɹ ɹoɟ ƃuiuǝʇɥƃiɹɟ sɐ ʞlnH ǝɥʇ ǝǝs ǝuoʎuɐ uɐɔ ʍoH ¿ ɹǝʇsuoɯ ƃuiuǝʇɥƃiɹɟ ǝq oʇ pǝsoddns ɐ sɐ ʞlnH ǝɥʇ ɥʇiʍ ʞooq ɹoɹɹoɥ ɐ ʎlsnoiɹǝs ǝʞɐʇ ǝuoʎuɐ uɐɔ ʍoH ¿ lɐǝɹ ɹoɟ ʎɹɐɔs si siɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ ʞuiɥʇ ǝuoʎuɐ uɐɔ ʍoH

˙/oɔ/ uo ʇsod lɐuiɟ ʎɯ ǝq lliʍ siɥ

the science fiction elements are skin deep.

Based

As above

So below

>hulk
>magic
Stronger than Superman and Goku confirmed!!

It's really, really fucking good but it's obvious that Marvel's gonna retcon it at some point. It works as a successor to Saga of the Swmp Thing, same vibe and new concepts to explore. I hope he gets to fight Ghost Rider or something before he gets wiped into being a big dumb monster again.

>24 years
It'll be even funnier when she leaves you in a few months because of your personality.

Attached: Hahaha yes.jpg (453x500, 33K)

He actually proved unabashed love for continuity and grandoise storytelling actually sells
That's my boy

Attached: 1373414059541.jpg (500x205, 26K)

no it was fucking explained as the hulk was an astral form banner created made flesh

its only good bc when you've been eating pure shit for years, barely rotted garbage tastes amazing

Its not like capeshit has ever been the posterboy for consistency and fixing a stupid outdated superpower origin doesnt does any disservice to them. In fact it enhances them.

A layer that serves to ruin the Jekyll/Hyde aspect while also specializing the idea of Hulk to a point of ridicule. making Hulk a demon/gamma monster hybrid thing is unnecessary and seems more like a contrived way of telling this hellish story with an already popular character.

Based cape purity defender anons hating any magical subtext. Hulk by Ewing BTFO, Batman by Morrison BTFO, Capt Britain by Moore BTFO, Moon Knight by Huston BTFO, Eternals by Gaiman BTFO. We really should stop with this fairy toothin' bullshit and get more blessed rock 'n sock 'em writers like based Lobdell and based Zub.

Don't remember that, but okay
Nah family, just the one. Hulk has dissociative personality disorder, and she hulk is bullshit right now
>shallow ramblings about hell, kabbalah, zoroastrianism and good and evil
Yeah, it's pretty cool
>hulk's daddy became a powerful evil spirit in hell and wants to take over Hulk's body... or something
Pretty sure it's not actually his father, it's just a manifestation of his inner deamons
>so much screen time for that weird woke reporter girl that doesn't do anything ever
She wasnt too annoying, she was mostly just another person who though she wanted the power Hulkster has
>"the green door", "the one bellow" being repeated ad nauseam in a Tom King-esque way
Do not compare a writer to king unless you mean it. I get a headache reading his shit. I dont with this.

>A layer that serves to ruin the Jekyll/Hyde aspect
How? It's not like Bruce is possessed by a pack of demons. Ewing has been highly explicit reminding everyone that deep down the Hulk is Banner's worst impulses brought to life.

You companywars faggots come across as schizophrenic

Goku is magic, DB never makes any autistic distinction between chi and other forms of magic

They're starting shit for cheap thrills. Of course they're schizophrenic.