How would you fix Into the Spider-Verse?

How would you fix Into the Spider-Verse?

Attached: 2320.jpg (2500x3000, 2.05M)

Remove Miles

fpbp

It needs fixed?

Remove Peter to btfo self inserters

Refer to Miles as Kid Arachnid because that is his name.

Indeedful it does

Not have the upcoming sequel be forcibly filled with Gwen/Miles and studio interference like it's guaranteed to be

Attached: mpKZg.jpg (480x270, 51K)

>I would make it more of an anthology telling the individual stories of different spider-men that converges together into a cross over for the last story.
>There was no previous spider-man in Miles' universe. And he gets his powers via a different method of spider related super science bs
>Miles is from different major city with different villains
>King pin isn't the one building a dimensional gate way. He's supposed to be the pinnacle of "street level". Either Osborne or Smythe is building the portal

Also adding the spider-cave and aunt May punching fucking tombstone were fucking retarded.

the whole studio will be jacking off over the gwenxmiles shit

>Also adding the spider-cave and aunt May punching fucking tombstone were fucking retarded.
Fucking what? I'm glad I never saw this trite

Remove every Spider who isn't Miles or older Parker. Maybe keep Gwen as a teaser for a sequel, but don't show her Spider powers before after-credit scene.

no more Spider-Man films pls

No, it does not.

>1. Pick either the uncle storyline or the father storyline and stick with it instead of both
>2. Use the time freed up from deleting one to spend more time on Kingpin's relationship with his family

There, it's a perfect movie.

*replace Miles with Ultimate Peter

Attached: 1610.jpg (500x857, 96K)

But he died

Make it about the comic storyline instead of the silly shit we got and just put miles where Otto was.

An animated movie Ultimate Peter never even existed

Introduce Gwen a bit better. It's the only part of the film that stood out as poor to me.

>Gwen has been at Miles' school a while
>she somehow doesn't have a name ready to give people
>also, she was led to Miles' school before he got bitten by the spider
>also, their spider senses don't resonate when they're nearby each other, even though that happens every time Miles is around another Spidey

I'm actually fine with the idea of rewriting a character that isn't well liked to be better.

Miles can stay. He just shouldn't be the protagonist and he shouldn't be vandalizing the streets with his shitty uncle.

Fix? No, i would add one more hour of Spider Nic Cage in his own universe doing noir stuff.

>Fix something that isn't broken
Bad thread

This. "Biracial prodigy who likes graffiti and hip-hop" seems vastly less relatable than regular Peter

Fix Gwen's intro and make it a little more obvious Miles is learning how to be an awesome Spider-Man from Peter throughout so it doesn't just look like he's suddenly competent at the very end. Still a good movie with these flaws. It wouldn't so much be fixing as improving.

Not humanly possible to improve the film.
Terrible Ideas. Neuters the major theme of the film.

Attached: 1545859238291.jpg (1037x1200, 210K)

A supergenius orphan is somehow more relatable?

better writing for gwen. less 'hello silly boys'. then again, it's lord and miller, they don't know how girls work

most theatre tickets are sold to hispanics, so it's actually very relatable.

He's supposed to be relatable for black people who grew up in "the hood" or what have you.

my parents were killed on a super cereal fbi mission weren't yours? pleb

he's clearly a upper middle class boy, he's more like average anons than peter would be.

>call broken thing not broken
Bad opinion

What would that theme be

Attached: 1564930302172.jpg (910x1321, 1.75M)

Upper middle class boys don't go to abandoned subway tunnels with their uncle to vandalize stuff.

No to the supergenius part, but bullied white kid from a broken family more or less.

>bullied white kid from a broken family
That's not universally relatable either. Most of white people come from normal homes and maybe get bullied a little but not to the insane degree reserved for the super dorks. If a character needs to be just like someone for them to relate, only white nerds with messed up families would identify with Peter. Peter is relatable, but those aren't the reasons why.

-Don't involve Gwen as a love interest since she was a plothole in this whole thing for a forced hinted romance with no purpose

-Don't kill off RIPeter. Make him a teacher at Miles's school were they both bond easily, and he's separate with MJ, and then after Miles get bit, he recognizes his teachers and tris to help him. Which he had difficulties at first, but Spider-Gwen appears along with the other spider-people and helped him. RIPeter becomes a kind of older brother to Miles. Then near the end, RIPeter saves Miles and gives him an opening to beat Kingpin, and before he dies, RIPeter gives Miles his blessings and dies in his arms. Miles vows to honor RIPeter's memory and be the new Spider-Man. Recreating the Sam Raimi cemetery scene

-Spider-Gwen after saving RIPeter get to talk to him as they both discuss about theit failures in saving each other's counterpart, and becomes close with her. Both forgiving each other as they vow to do better. Gwen even tells RIPeter that she loves him before leaving. She doesn't know that he died saving Miles

-A Mid-credit scene were Miles meet Hobo Peter with amnesia, and helps him out. Now filling the mentor role as Miles tries to help get Hobo Peter back in his feet. Unknown to him that he's part of 2099 Spider-Man's group as he's off recruiting other Spider-People to help out

-Aunt May gets a robo spider suit. Which would make sense that she hurts Tombstone

-Have Peni redesign as the modern day anime girl and actually becomes fond of Miles. Similar to the comic version

-Have Prowler be involved as he sees Miles trying to help RIPeter. Ultimately he butt-heads with RIPeter while they mentor Miles, but they end up respecting each other. Prowler ends up delivering thte final blow on Kingpin after seeing RIPeter's death. Goes to jail, but vows to keep his secret. Essentially he won't die and would be involved in the sequel

Hobo Peter should remain the reluctant mentor figure. This gives Peter a compelling arc as well. We don't know much about Dead Pete, but he seemed to have his shit together. Which is cool and all, but less interesting.

clearly you’ve never been to a town after a sports game when the home team wins.

If that’s the case, then the major theme must suck ass.

you dumb? of course they do. that's prime canvas for the taking

yeah that's the point. he was perfect, then he died.

>Prolong that one scene with Peter B meeting Ultimate May just a tiny bit longer. Maybe have one or both of them tear up a bit. I was bothered that each of the two's counterparts were dead and no one really felt real dread in that moment. At least a tear is fine. I get it, they're both strong people who went through a lot, but still. I imagine it feels like watching a walking corpse/ghost.
>Add a few extra lines or scenes of dialogue about Gwen being bothered by the fact she's interacting with an older version of her dead best friend walking around for that same reason as previously mentioned. Maybe a few extra lines with Miles or just a sad/melancholic look at Peter B when he holds MJ's pic in the spider-cave.
>Change the whole thing with how Gwen arrives a week earlier than the rest yet her atoms don't get pulverized and how she enrolls into that expensive college with such ease because "her spider-sense told her", to her arriving, at best, a day earlier and looking for some excuse to infiltrate the college, most likely to acquire information about where she is and what has happened lately in a library or somewhere with access to the internet. Maybe when she gets almost caught running aimlessly through the school she can pretend she's Miles' friend in front of Miles and that one guard fella that runs after Miles in the movie and Miles just rolls with it making an excuse for her, cause she seems interesting and kinda has a crush on her and we also establish them knowing each other.
>Maybe make it more explicit that the Sp//dr robot means a lot to Peni, or scrap the whole aspect of losing it all together from the movie cause that felt out of place during the climax.
>This is nitpick, but when Peter B tries to fight Kingpin and Miles stops him from doing it and they face each other with Peter saying "it's fine", they're both crouched, yet Miles trips him while he's standing up, so I would have Peter say "It's fine", while slowly getting to his feet.

Remove Gwen

>Miles and Gwen aren’t self inserts

fpbp

/thread

Can’t fix what’s not broken.

Good thing the thread is about a very broken thing

Make it all about Spider Gwen getting in one wacky sexual situation after another.

How so?

Seething whiteoids

Spider-Verse made me like Miles.

Peni/Noir is a great pairing