Young Justice

Gay fish

Attached: 0dab76f8-ae4a-4e6b-a5d1-651d929b02c6.png (1212x966, 830K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Vn2xrSG24w
youngjustice.fandom.com/wiki/Wyynde
twitter.com/DC_Animated/status/1156684153401663488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*bisexual fish

How mad will this faggot get when Bartuardo is confirmed?

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-120124_Tumblr.jpg (1080x1527, 397K)

>gets cucked by OG Aqualad
>now cucks his ex-gf with her boyfriend who cucked him in the first place
BASED

That's not Garth.

Mothafuckin' gay fish.

Who the fuck is this fag then? He looks like Garth. I haven't watched the second part of season 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Vn2xrSG24w

This dipshit should be more upset that Jaime has only spoken in three episodes. Retard.

thank you

My opinion on this is going to be affected if that's just some random Atlantean and not Garth.

youngjustice.fandom.com/wiki/Wyynde

To be fair, I blame the designers for sticking him in clothes similar to Garth's. I don't see why they couldn't stick to his design in the tie-in comics. It was much more distinct.

How do we get Marvel to make Black Panther gay?

Attached: 1288113631027(1).jpg (646x610, 197K)

Never going to happen. The reaction from black people about gay Kaldur is extremely negative. I wouldn't be shocked if Disney forces Marvel to kill off or retcon away Northstar's husband.

Why? Kaldur is Atlantean. They probably have similar sexual views as Ancient Greeks. Which mean manlove is pretty acceptable.

Because Kaldur is black and blacks aren't cool with gays. Black people probably wouldn't have given a shit if it was a kiss between the other resident homos.

Attached: 5afbfd5a-3035-41f4-944c-103a68f58924.png (1080x720, 577K)

Sex between these 2 would be legendary.

It would also take forever because Bart seems extremely uninterested in sex and Eduardo probably wants to wait until marriage.

It would end too quickly.

>Bart seems extremely uninterested in sex
Have you seen how close he was to Jaime throughout season 2?

They can just go at it again, over and over again.

Yeah no, one hand job from Bart and Ed would immediately fuck Bart in a church if he asked.
Why do you think it has taken forever for Artemis to get over Wally? Nothing beats Speedster sex.

True.

Attached: ghey.jpg (1298x972, 344K)

I have the sudden desire to punch this guy. Who the fuck actually talks like this?

based manta

tumblr

DROPPED.

Californians.

How could Based Manta walk away from this?

Attached: 1564595549563.jpg (1351x1071, 191K)

Being a supervillain

His boner for Aquaman is stronger than his boner for anything else.

I hope the gay romance in Rocko will be better

The Cow is gay?

Someone is, we don't know who, but it'll be better than a couple of twunks

>but muh ancient greeks did it!
Every time.

She....she vaguely looks like a female Arthur

Attached: 1564133642047.jpg (300x300, 14K)

This season was a fucking trainwreck I'm glad I priated this shit and didn't give DC any money LMAO!

We all know why you are annoyed.

...would he fuck Arthur?

HAHAHAHA SEAMEN, GEDDIT?

I hope it becomes canon just to make him mad. Bluepulse was never a good ship.

Oooga booga where all da white Atlanteans at?

And after she got Manta's big black harpoon she went for dark fish and hooked up with a Niggalantean.

Is this Young Justice: Outsiders or Race Mixing: All-The-Timers?

Ancient greeks thought it was appropriate to top boys and men of lower standing, there is nothing close to the acceptance of modern homoromantic relationships between “equal” partners. The same is true in the modern Islamic world.

>do you like fish sticks?

Yes, he would hate fuck him. But probably would have Internal conflicts about it.

What the fuck does he mean generic? Isn't Bluepulse just as or even more so?

Nah. Ancient Greeks did have homo relationships between men of equal social standing (depends of course of the time period and of polis).

Comments are hilarious.
>hope
>for a ship Greg has only shown contempt for
I hope the next timeskip is 10 years (muh Supersons), Jaime has knocked up Traci 3 times and Bart is married to Spike so these whales can go on suicide watch.

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-003854_Tumblr.jpg (1080x2220, 475K)

Who gives a shit?

If Wally is permanently dead, we rape Weisman in front of Didio.

Attached: black_panther_vs_aquaman_by_blitzturner_dcxzovf-pre.jpg (800x1000, 121K)

Didio likes this show for a reason.

Yeah, dead Wally.

Damn these faggots, they should make a show for them not for kids like fritz

can we ever have a thread about this show without talking about how gay everyone is?

He probably jerked off to that scene.

>And after she got Manta's big black harpoon she went for dark fish and hooked up with a Niggalantean.

It's funnier than that
>Durham was originally one of Black Manta's henchmen. He was genetically engineered to become a water-breather to infiltrate and destroy Atlantis from the inside, but he forsook his mission when he met Sha'lain'a. They married, and he raised Kaldur'ahm as his son in the city of Shayeris.

Manta cucked himself

>blacks aren't cool with gays
Boy do I have some news for you

But this is an actual gay character in the comics and people who have read the comics are happy for him

Lol no

And I have news for you too.
twitter.com/DC_Animated/status/1156684153401663488
90 percent of the negative comments are from blacks.
90 percent of the positive of the comments are from whites

Should have never had either of the gay kisses.

So why are these people acting like he wasn't gay to begin with? Nice to know outragefags don't actually read comics.

You mean black people don't read comics.

>blacks hating on the lefty pedo and tranny liberal agenda

based. support black owned gay conversion therapy!

Attached: UXnBqHN.gif (375x375, 1.9M)

>linking to a fan page

>using twatter as a guage for anything

>only people complaining about him being gay are arabs

>all of the black people are annoyed about it not being hinted at all and it not making any sense or that the writing for season 3 is bad tumblrina fan fiction

>seriously cheering and championing on shitty corporate attempts at LGBT representation

user are you retarded or something?

Attached: th.jpg (474x474, 26K)

Holy shit you weren't kidding, they're mad

Black people can be homophobic too.

Aqualad was created only for the TV show and he was gay in the comic
It's your fault if you don't read them

>>only people complaining about him being gay are arabs
Why are you fucking lying you stupid nigger?
Check their profiles, they are basketball Christian Americans.

>Christian
Duh.

The fact they are using the "sexualiy shouldn't be talked about in a kids' cartoons" automatically invalidates their argument, because this definitely isn't a kids' cartoon.

>Blacks aren't cool with gays

Based. Trannys and Faggots need to fuck off with the pedophile agenda

Attached: UXnBqHN.gif (375x375, 1.9M)

What a shit thread.

fuck you

>first black character
>clucked out of love interest girl in kingdom
>was suppose to be leader character but removed from position by writers in favor of Nightwing
>mindrape and removed from series for a while
>returned and made gay despite show canon history

>second black character
>part of new promising team
>barely given any screen time
>made turbo virgin
>seemly every other member is able to score with a girl but him

Wow I'm so excited to start watching this series again. It's like Waid with his hatred of Miles but 10 times worse.

Why must fujos ruin everything they touch?

Blacks are very sexually insecure for some reason.

You forgot Black Lightning, Bumblebee, Mal and Cyborg.

Welp, friendo, you're in luck, because every single other television show is pushing black men hard.

Hot

Did this guy die?

>niggers that didn't watched the show have shitty opinions
Literallly 3 reasons of why no one should care about it

Outage culture kinda worked for Captain Marvel, as in, the Outrage generated a lot of Money for Disney.

>90 percent of the negative comments are from blacks.
>90 percent of the positive of the comments are from whites
People forget it was blacks and Hispanic voters that got prop 8 passed in California temporary getting gay marriages ban. They left could not get gay marriages voted upon nationwide because only whites accept gays in large enough numbers.

The only thing that generated a lot of money for Captain Marvel was it being set right before Endgame, DVD sales are atrocious

I wonder how much Weisman's plans changed for the season. I recall him saying pre-cancellation that this season was gonna have a bunch of characters that didn't end up appearing (Starfire, Wonder Twins) and that it was gonna be more focused on magic (it didn't end up happening). Weisman said at SDCC 2017 that Beast Boy was originally not part of he season practically at all (he didn't mention him outright but it's pretty obvious he was referring to him) but then things happened and somehow he ended up becoming the lead.

Black people and latinos are extremely religious.

>seemly every other member is able to score with a girl but him
You forgot Bart. He has yet to have any girlfriend.

We all know what he has instead.

Attached: 545e45b883b4693877030cf4540f253f.jpg (500x281, 47K)

Why couldn't you humor my delusions and lies.

Compared to the first two seasons there was been very little payoff to what's happened so far, normally at this point in the season the dominoes would be falling left and right. In my wildest dreams this season was a trial run, and next season we will see the war with Apocalypse with a bigger budget, as it's very much still in the background at this point.

They're setting up the Anti-Life formula.

Right, but this season is far from the war with Apokolips the opening credits suggest. It seems more like set-up for next season.

The females are, not the males. For the males, it has to do with the actual toxic masculinity the SJWs wrongly point to white males.

everbodys got the big gay now-a-days.