This show was too good to be true

this show was too good to be true
and it can never coming back

Attached: 1-megas-xlr-mery-moon.jpg (900x720, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Boston_Mooninite_panic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No good show will ever come back and if it did it would be terrible compared to the original. That's just how it is now.

the show that helped fuel my love of mecha.
Also I just realized I've become Coop..... blonde, fat, love eating, love giant robots live in parents basement

It was ahead of it time.

Golden Age of CN

No show captured this show's magic

I can't understand why shows like this fail. Even as a 13 year old kid I was blown away and made a point to catch every episode.

Network execs allocating money for other projects. I'm pretty sure this was around the time the network was entering a new era of shows and were eventually testing the waters for CN Real.

>samurai jack
>megas xlr
>Johnny bravo
>Ed edd and eddy
Why were the 2000s so good? I want to go back

Attached: A6689084-8761-4094-8FC5-9BB439B93D63.jpg (640x514, 33K)

Some of those shows were from the 90's son.

golden age CN basically existed until around 2005, that is when shit started going sour.

Only Johnny Bravo really. EEnE started in 99 but that first season was fairly rough, and the show hit its stride in the 00s.

Johnny was from the 90s but the really good episodes are from the 2000s.

CN started going to shit around 2001, but it was really obvious once the Powerhouse era ended.

Attached: mass effect 3 endings.jpg (1130x785, 135K)

Attached: 1414987839405.gif (278x200, 349K)

Cartoon Network immediately started to nosedive in quality when The Mooninite Bomb Incident lost us a competent network president.

In other word, Blame Boston.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Boston_Mooninite_panic

People don't dig giant robots anymore.

>doubt

The modern world doesn't deserve this kino anymore OP. Sooner or later someone would find some arbitrary reason to change something in the formula or complain about it.

Most of my friends just roll their eyes at giant robots. They see them as gags or only as kid's toys despite them eating capeshit up.

Daily reminder there was gonna be a Megas movie with Coop and The Glorft vs. Magnanimus...

Why does it need to come back? People wanting more is a sign that a show has successfully done its job. Would you rather have a situation like Samurai Jack or Young Justice where people just bitch endlessly since it didn't live up to expectations?

Why do you say things that you know will hurt me?

Attached: 1322116667494.jpg (460x360, 21K)

Because it's not about what the audience wants. It's about what the executives think the audiences want.