Looney Tunes Cartoons 2019

Weekly reminder it's been months since we have gotten any news and that Warner Bros are scumbags for busting their load so early and using words like "soon" to promote a cartoon that's most likely not even gonna happen until next year. This whole experiment had potential but it was dead on arrival due to it's bad promotion (or lack-thereof), Gee I sure do love my Looney Tunes promotional bag I got at SDCC. Can't wait to see the shorts when I'm an old man with one foot in the grave. Over 20 of them are already confirmed finished. Show us at least one full short, dickheads and stop only showing them at these very specific literal who festivals where the masses can't see them.

Attached: Mummy Dummy.png (1920x1080, 2.84M)

Also fuck the Angry Grandpa guy. I tried to be optimistic for this despite the fact the cartoons are being made by literal hacks who have never worked on a good cartoon in their life, but now I don't feel the need to defend them anymore because this shit is already dead to me.

user it's going to come out eventually

Attached: 424sfgf.jpg (480x360, 15K)

do you mean uncle grandpa's creator? how's that guy a hack? he's a talented animator. uncle grandpa wasn't that bad, either.

>uncle grandpa wasn't that bad, either.
It was shit and overstayed it's welcome.

Attached: Uncle Shitpa.png (392x152, 5K)

So is this really cel animation or did they just give it filters to make it look like cel's

It's digital but no shortcuts are taken and a grain filter was added to give an extra layer of authenticity. It's a shame because we'll NEVER FUCKING SEE IT.

Attached: Wet Cement.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

it will come sooner or later user just gotta be patient and wait it out, or we'll die before it comes out who knows

Dude, if UG would of been aired in the 70's or 90's, it would be praised af, just look at Cow and Chicken, not to mention Rocko or Ren and Stimpy.

>if UG would of been aired in the 70's or 90's, it would be praised af, just look at Cow and Chicken, not to mention Rocko or Ren and Stimpy.
Any cartoon that has come out in the past 25 years would be praised if it had come out in the 70's because that was a horrendous decade for cartoons. It's a pretty fucking low bar much like the 60's and 80's. If it came out in the 90's, it would have easily been forgotten since that decade was a treasure trove of masterpiece cartoons. It's even more obvious considering how the show has been forgotten in the same decade it originally came out in so I can only imagine how badly it would have done in the 90's.

cel animation will never come back

let me dream

It still rarely happens in Japan.

Attached: Porky and Daffy.jpg_large.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

Attached: 1000 Minutes.jpg (2000x1576, 328K)

i'm glad you're excited! please stay tuned!

Why? Of all the things people miss about 2D animation, old-fashioned ink and paint isn't one of them.

What level you at, Yea Forums?

Attached: ltc meme 3.jpg (857x1202, 192K)

Level 3 seems reasonable to me since Animaniacs is coming back next year.
Also I want a fucking second Dover Boys episode, Dover Boys in the Everglades c'mon WB fork it over.

If WB really cared about Looney Tunes they'd just air reruns of the Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show over and over again like they used to do in the 2000s. Even in a sea of hyperactive Calarts shows, older stuff will still grab the attention of kids if the designs are good and the comedy is interesting.

Honestly, they've dropped the ball on the franchise hard since the 2000s. There was the Looney Tunes Golden Collection, but what good has come since then? It's just stagnation.

Level: I want these characters to die with what little dignity they have left and have WB come up with some new ideas.

>Also I want a fucking second Dover Boys episode, Dover Boys in the Everglades c'mon WB fork it over.
holy shit I didn't even think of this
do it, WB, you faggots

>I want to see Goku in the new Looney Tunes shorts

Attached: rock.jpg (1564x1080, 262K)

>old-fashioned ink and paint isn't one of them.
It's an aesthetic that I prefer. You cannot capture capture the same texture with a simple paint filling tool.

>I want these characters to die with what little dignity they have left and have WB come up with some new ideas.
What they're doing now would be a good farewell. Ending the franchise on a shitty sitcom or a half-assed cheap looking version of LT would tarnish the franchise more than anything.

No kids remember Looney Tunes, so I guess that’s why they didn’t release it

These characters are household names.

Attached: 48sdf.gif (432x360, 407K)

No user, they aren’t.

Go to every house on your block and ask them if they know who Bugs Bunny is. Prove me wrong.

Shit taste

Attached: 1564246909958-v.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

Get this LOLSORANDUMB CalArts shit outta here.

So what if it doesn't happen till next year? They'll market it when it's ready to come out.

>very specific literal who festivals
Isn't this a Comics and Cartoons board? Who could call themselves an animation fan and not even know about Annecy?

>Who could call themselves an animation fan and not even know about Annecy?
That was just the premiere. They have showed them at a few literal who festivals since then. Also why premiere something over 7 months (if not much longer) before you ever plan on releasing them? It's not a movie. It's a shitty thing to do especially since you had already hinted at the idea of these coming out at a much sooner date.

We talked about it so much with so little out i'm not worried about it picking up again once we have actual content

I find it funny that they didn't show any at comic con, which is easily the largest of the comics/cartoon conventions.

They may be aiming for a higher prestige by running them through the festival circuit rather than associating them with whatever cartoons are coming out on tv and netflix.

Is this you by any chance?

Attached: file.png (1440x1080, 2.84M)