IT BEGINS

IT BEGINS

Attached: Dyke.png (399x107, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/cartoons/comments/ata7nj/theory_about_reggie_from_twelve_forever_being/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is everything so gay now

Because we need to be progressive user, come on keep up

Yeah when will spic words finally stop?

>girls
reddit.com/r/cartoons/comments/ata7nj/theory_about_reggie_from_twelve_forever_being/

AMV

They still make those?

>penis-owning/possibly male
That gets me everytime.

Attached: 1553669277747.jpg (500x333, 39K)

>Straight girls have little to no positive role models in cartoons

We have a dark future ahead of us lads

Attached: 1564512010872.jpg (884x880, 136K)

Ruined forever.

>Women can't do or be into masculine things without being labeled as gay or trans

Attached: 1563546408142.jpg (508x903, 58K)

Honestly this points to a problem that goes back many years, but became too big to ignore with Avatar the Last Airbender: the obsession of adults to ascribe sexuality and romance to child characters. Shippers who latch on to child characters for romance, are truly no better than the perverts who latch on to child characters for sexual gratification. Rather than simply watch a cartoon and be entertained, shippers constantly put forth the question "who's fucking who?" Now, those shippers are creating content with the express purpose of answering that question, often at the cost of a proper story.

>t. El Paso incel shooter thread

Why aren't you?

I've tried many times. I've taken dick after dick after dick and I've finally come to the conclusion that I'm not gay. May have to try a few more times to make doubly sure.

Where they good dicks tho?
Not doubting your straightness, I just want their numbers

This is why the west can't have tomboys. It's really annoying too, the people claiming to be progressive are the ones willing to inject a kid with hormones as soon as they don't adhere to traditional gender roles

>she is a tomboy so she is not allowed to be straight
Why is America like this? I fucking loathe this idea.

Look at this straighty. Pathetic.

is that thing a man?

Not again...

Attached: AJ co 1.png (1214x897, 1.12M)

>It's an animators don't understand straight girlcrushes episode
theyre just friends. even if the creators say otherwise. it's a special kind of relationship.
Sometimes you have to stand up and tell creators they're wrong.

How can creators be wrong about their own creation?

At this point you unironically have to make your own shit or go to south america. Their standards are still in the 2000s

RadFeminazis

Creators trying to be progressive with wrongful intuition of observation.

I thought that said 2.2 million views.

Also, if you insist on screen capturing, can you at least change the setting to English, foreignfag

Fucking breeders. GET OUT.

You NEED us! Without us, there would be nobody to put up with your shit!

so glad i decided not to watch this crap.

Modern Europe is just as bad as America when it comes to this, don't even kid yourself. Only sick cunt aussies seem to still be into tomboys.

Show's out now, she's just a dyke. I doubt we're gonna see a real trans kid on kids TV until next year.