This was really fucking stupid

This was really fucking stupid

Attached: xorn02.jpg (700x630, 149K)

yeah
the retcon was even more stupid though

What's with all the Xorn posting lately. Fucking niggers

People reading Morrison’s to understand Hickman probably.

I'm still mad after 15 years

>READING SJW SHIT

So was it Magneto pretending to be Xorn who was pretending to be his brother who was pretending to be Magneto or was it Xorn who was pretending to be Magneto who was pretending to be Xorn?

Yeah, but "galaxy brain Morrifans" will still try to justify it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

why do they even bother giving characters brothers with the same exact power and look when they can just as easily bring them back to life like they always do anyways?
i mean Thunderbird and Warpath
and Xorn and Zorn?
whats even the point

>t. brainlet

I consider myself a Morrisonfag, and even i have to say that it was a really bad twist.
It basically ruined the entire run, no wonder they retconned it, too bad they made it worse

Because we just had a page with Magneto, Xorn and Zorn all together in the same place at the same time two weeks ago.

Nah, Morrison was smart about it, with everyone and their dog pointing out how it was basically impossible for Mags to be Xorn, with even Xorn's "ghost" mocking Mags. He also died with the helmet on (IIRC) so technically he died as Xorn too.

SJW = X-Men, try to not let it trigger you too badly

the reason it doesn't make sense is because a mentally insane reality warper thought it up.

seriously scarlet witch was warping reality will cray cray should be the official reason

Attached: mfw.jpg (700x845, 83K)

Their most famous run is about space bugs, alien birds and evil future robots.

Obligatory

Attached: 1307402641568.png (580x4150, 1.85M)

None of those run would exist without the first SJW=X-Men issues.

Isn't it stupid on purpose? Morrison was doing his own thing and he was force to make magneto the bad guy because marvel wanted status quo so they could try to rope the old fans in? Morrison basically cratered the end of his run purposely. Supposedly they were pissed about the mags decapitation at the end.

that's always the excuse isn't it

It was retconned later to be sublime. So sublime made a mag's clone puppet who pretended to be corn. And I forget how the clone xorn was Involved. Did sublime make two and switch when the first died? How do we have an actual corn now if this one was a disguise? I'm surprised they made it this confusing without involving time.

>NOT MUH BORING ANTIHERO
You need a life.

I never knew they blamed the scarlet witch. Thought they blamed sublime for it.

>Hickman
>SJW
Uh what? If anything he’s for enlightened despotism. Morrison also just put out a GL issue about how hippies are the real menace too, but that might just be hom being true to Neal Adams.

>chuck austen

I liked the twist. Xorn was a pretty cool guy and I was sad that it was all an act, but Magneto being totally crazy/irrelevant and going full on schizo because of it was a neat development and it helps show how Erik could be a more charismatic and caring leader.

It also felt pretty foreshadowed rather than just a last minute change, which is my biggest complaint about most dumb twists.

Having in-universe characters point out that your story doesn't make sense and is stupid as hell doesn't make it a good story, it makes you an insufferable twit as a writer.

For starters Mags was already a bad guy at that point, a more nuanced bad guy but still a bad guy. Morrison wasn't forced to do anything, he just decided that Magneto needed to be irredeemably evil. It's doubtful that editorial forced it on him considering how they immediately started retconning it, and it heavily lines up with how Morrison personally views superhero comics as a strict dualism between good and evil. A nuanced villain who has some good points even though he's still a villain can't exist under Morrison because it's simply not how he interprets the genre. It's also why at the last minute Mags suddenly becomes a drug addict who alienates all his followers and wastes time grandstanding and trying to kill all the humans instead of finishing off the X-Men, like a final boss added to an EA game last minute with shit fight mechanics, because evil's power is fragile and self-defeating under Morrison. It was way too late in the run to be an attempt to rope in old fans, that would be Whedon's Astonishing run, and Morrison himself tried to write himself an out by revealing it to be Sublime all along, which in turn made the Sublime plot nonsensical because having Sublime capable of infecting mutants makes his MO and endgame moot.

Around the HoM era and its aftermath they tried to blame literally everything on Wanda. I was honestly surprised they didn't try to pin Hank slapping Janet on Wanda.

>WELCOME
>TO DIE!

Who the fuck is Zorn?

ANOTHER fucking Magneto clone?

Magnetos, how do they work?

Magneto was aight

>A nuanced villain who has some good points even though he's still a villain can't exist under Morrison
And that's a good thing. Magneto is a raving crypto-Nazi.

>made the Sublime plot nonsensical because having Sublime capable of infecting mutants makes his MO and endgame moot.
t. speed-reading brainlet
Sublime could only infect mutants that were huffing him in the form of Kick. Other mutants were still immune.

This is the reason i don't like capeshit. Every death and action is meaningless and just fan pandering that will be retconned or rebooted later. It's literally no one's ever really gone shit.

>muh continuity
Okay brainlet

Yes, the comic also stated that Kick was a popular drug. If we assume that Kick usage was as prevalent among mutants as cocaine usage is among the general US population, then Sublime already controlled ~13% of all mutants in the USA.

Xorn's brother in the Ultimate universe. Together, they created Tian, the mutant heaven, and got btfo by Maker!Reed's Children of the Future, forcing Xorn to take off his mask and become a black hole in retaliation.

Morrison writes every villain as cartoonishly evil as possible.