How would Street Fighter cast fare in the Marvel Universe?

How would Street Fighter cast fare in the Marvel Universe?

Attached: 38284041-E837-45A0-8FCD-7CDB116C78F6.jpg (480x272, 38K)

Akuma is pretty tough, he’s an Island Buster.

Ryo declares he will slaughter the mutants in the next event and murders a school bus full of kids in hopes of finding one.
He receives a medal but is replaced by a worse-written Mokoto clone (royalties to the current writer).

How would their ability to use energy attacks be understood in Marvel world?

Attached: PoisonBestNewhalf.png (1602x1920, 1.93M)

Which version of the Street Fighter cast? Some crossover/cameo versions are stronger then normal.

Probably seen as ok since technically anyone could do it with enough training.
Unless the narrative starts circulating that only FILTHY MUTIES can do them.

Yeah, like Asura’s Wrath Ryu and Akuma.

The main series cast, so street fighter 1-5. So no spinoffs and any feats in such. And since this Yea Forums The comics do indeed count as main series.

almost irrelevant, the normal ones are capable of punching cars apart with their hands, they're all super human in a way, and guys like are capable of shit like this and still sometimes lost to guys like Ryu who is nominally just a regular guy that's real good at karate most of the time

>Shadaloo becomes one of the Biggest criminal syndicates along with A.I.M and Hydra.
>Beast takes Blanka under his wing and trys to help him adjust to modern life.
>Sakura And Ibuki joins the Champions.
>Chun-Li joins Shield.
Any the other hand canons?

I could see an event centered around Oni

>currently no capcom and marvel crossovers or mortal kombat and dc crossovers
Are people allergic to making lots of money?

Well I think Sub Zero is in Injustice

NRS and DC have been buddy buddy for a while, there's plenty of crossover stuff in the games but I'm talking about comics/movies/shows. I'd be happy with a MK vs DC 2 but hopefully they'll tone down the gore of Kano's fatality from the first game. I have no idea how that one got greenlit and not get an AO rating.

You know who I would love to see in an MK Game? Akuma. He’s already in Tekken,

I’m thinking a big event centered around Gill or Seth.

You're more likely to see an MK character in a Tekken game. There's no breaks on the crossover train for that series.

It's just Chi
The only reason Iron Fist and the other immortal weapons are special is they get super magic ultra chi as part of becoming and immortal weapon, in Iron Fist's case that of an undying dragon

>E.Honda taught Kingpin Sumo, something he regrets to this day and vows to take down his former student
>C. Viper: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
>Dan has a Healing Factor, that's why he can survive all those ass whoopins

Attached: marvel_vs_capcom_poster_3_by_aentheartist.jpg (1024x1586, 502K)

It'd be fun if they kept the Street Fighter sense of character in which most of them aren't just heroes fighting crime for Justice's sake or even really villains doing evil for villainy's sake.
Isn't it just a form of ki or psycho/ic energy?
It'd basically be a bunch of iron fists/Power Boy type street level characters.

Akuma being an arc villain for Iron Fist, roaming the world taking down the Immortal Weapons.

>Guile, Charlie Nash and Rhodey go way back
>The Shun Goku Satsu is a Penance Stare of Punches

>Rufus considers the blob his greatest rival.
>Sean and Miles were friends back in the day.
>Jean gray was taught by rose before joining the X-Men.

It’s all ki/chi energy

No different than Iron Fist shit or Dragonball

>Chun-Li joins Shield.
What kind of /ss/interactions would happens between her and Peter?

Attached: 1480863282144.jpg (600x761, 137K)

Attached: Heavy sweating.gif (250x250, 106K)

Chun Li would find Peter annoying, she is into men like Guile. So she would like Cap or Bucky.

Peter doesn’t work for shield.

>Mike Haggar would either be a huge fan or friend of J. Jonah Jameson.
>Mad Gear are scared shitless of the Punisher.
>Belger has probably met Kingpin, maybe have associated at one point.

Attached: 1351452829.carelessdoodler_20110108_chun-lishield.jpg (600x600, 75K)

>Dudley was friends with Matts Farther.
>Karin becomes the new owner of Damage Control.
>Zangief wants to fight Black Widow to prove him self the greatest Russian warrior.

So what would Juri-Han do? Would she just be a high tier henchwoman?

I imagine she and Scream would be Marvel’s more violent equivalent to Harley and Ivy.

Would Zangief join the russian group (Whatever their name is, the one with Crinsom Dinamo) or would he try to join the Avengers to show the americans what a real greatest warrior of Russia is?

Akuma also jump kicked a meteor once

I can imagine him bouncing back-and-forth. But I just thought of the crazy shit she would get into with Red Hulk, two ultra patriotic musclebound warriors, one American and one Russian, THINK OF THE SHENANIGANS!

Don't know about Peter, but she'd probably be confused that Agent May looks suspiciously like her.

Attached: index.jpg (303x166, 6K)

>Absolutely every Street Fighter character converges on New York

>The streets of NYC are flooded by manic martial arts hobbyists challenging heroes and villains to fights

>Thanks to the prevalent fear of mutants and the typical idiocy of the average Marvel citizen, Psycho power runs at 110%. Bison is now stronger than ever before

>The business world is turned on its head when the Kanzuki Zaibatsu gets its fingers in pretty much every industry

They'd fare fine, but I feel the superheroes wound start getting annoyed with how they treat fighting as sport rather than a responsibility.

I think it would be awesome to see a street fighter ongoing or two. I feel like the problem with adapting a fighting game into a longform comic would be
a.) Quality of the fights - A lot of artists just aren't good with longform multi-page fights and fight choreography.
b.) Quality of Narrative - There aren't many good ideas for a plot to be had in a fighting game comic. I think if they moved past tournaments as excuses for fights, this problem could be fixed.
c.) characterization - There isn't much to go on in fighters. A lot of it is really basic.

With good writers and a bit of heart, there's a lot of room to make a fun comic out of all that.
Everyone is pretty basic but story modes give everyone a decent foundation for what they're about and usually with very easy and simple goals. Tournaments as excuses to fight are really easy but ulitmately in these comics tournaments are usually fronts or built around larger plots. And that's only if you absolutely need some kind of massive plot that ties everything together. Street Fighter very easily works as a series of fun episodic adventures that are vehicles for fights.
Like the only real issue with what they're doing now is that it's a fun concept but execution is kind of lame.

Attached: f668a98b670dad9129c5ac7f7116ac13._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x984, 290K)

I think Balrog would fit nicely into Luke Cage’s rogues gallery and Fei long could work as a rival for shang chi.

I’d love an Akuma/Namor rivalry

why is kyo up there?

It's true love that we're making.

Imagine Mayor Cody Travers silently having no patience for JJJ, but has to because for some reason JJJ always believed he was framed for Mad Gear crimes (which did happen in Final Fight Revenge) and so gives valuable defenses in his editorials or podcasts.

Imagine a Streetfighter vs Marvel comic book drawn by Bengus

Attached: bengus.jpg (1618x2048, 371K)

>Mike and Jonah are Ex-Mayor buddies
>Haggar's only real issue with most superheroes is they wear masks and fruity costumes, him and his boys never needed to hide their faces when they beat up criminals

>Hercules forms a fast friendship with Hakan for keeping many traditions he himself founded alive to this day
>They regularly exchange gifts of massive shoulder carried barrels of wine and olive oil.

Attached: Hakanart.jpg (1846x2541, 972K)

They then dump the oil on the ground then wrassle

>Daredevil vs Vega

>Bison once employed Mr. Sinister because of his skill in genetic research to make him the perfect body to hold his Psycho Power.
>Sinister, of course, betrayed Shadowloo.
>Bison found a couple of Sinister's labs and destroyed years of work in front of Essex and fucked him up so he can never heal correctly again.

Badass

Easily a better pairing than James and Hercules.

EVERYBODY finds pete annoying. the problem is they find him ADORABLY annoying. It's literally like reverse charisma

Why limit ourselves just to Street Fighter?

>Arthur is able to wield Mjolnir; making him the new Thor and giving him a chance at fighting the goddess Tyr after she invades Asgard.

>Blade, Morbius, and Jubilee team up with Donovon, Hsien-Ko, and B. Hood to form the New Night Warriors.

>Zeku briefly recruits Wolverine, Psylocke, and X-23 as Striders to fight against Leviathan.

>Spider-Man and Daredevil assist Mike Haggar in driving out the Goblin Underground from Metro City, but becomes complicated when the Punisher gets involved.

>Hulk and Viktor get abducted for experiments, breaks back out with the help of the Fantastic 4, and proceeds to kick some Umbrella ass.

>Dan Hibiki becomes bankrupt and moves into Deadpool's apartment to avoid being homeless, leading on all sorts of wacky misadventures culminating in an involuntary trip to the Mojoverse.

I really liked Iron Fist's MvC3 ending with the new Heroes for Hire lineup

T U N A W I T H B A C O N !

>Black cat and Felicia ends up becoming cat burglars together.

>Wesker takes over A.I.M from M.O.D.O.K

>Chakravartin and Thanos fight over control of the universe.

>Sigma and Ultron fight over to see who is the superior mechanical menace.

...Dan wasn't bankrupt before?

Such a badass.

Ryu was considered to be Iron Fist but "His Path is the one he walks alone"
Ken Masters runs the superhero hospital that was referenced once
Sagat and Dhalism is the reason why you never hear Tibet and India involved in superhero events because they are the one man defense force
>There's a scene where Spider-Man cuffs Cody with his webs
>Cody's Theme violently plays bass boosted

Balrog is the New Crimanal Boss of The Madgear and he starts a gang war in New York. Kingping who is the mayor of New York decides to call an old balrog partner to take care of him.VEGA. the Defender with its two new members CODY AND GUY stop the war of gangs

Who Would Win?
A bunch of dumb criminals who can't throw a punch vs A bunch of Ninja Assasins who can't swing a sword or be stealthy?

Juri has had run ins with Spider-Man, Venom, and Carnage

Out of all of them she enjoyed Spider-Man the most

Attached: __han_juri_and_spider_man_marvel_spider_man_series_street_fighter_street_fighter_iv_and_super_street (646x900, 660K)

The criminal organization known as Shadaloo performed genetic experiments on humans. With the help of Mr. Sinister Shadaloo made great progress in this field by creating beings like Blanka, Shadow. and Of Course Bison ...

At some point Bison turned to Miles Warren an expert in human cloning. to create a bison clone capable of resisting the PSYCHO Power

He also survived at levels of water pressure that would crush a person

Attached: sf3-3akuma-7.png (384x224, 36K)

God I love this bitch's design and personality

(s)he's pretty barebones in terms of character design and personality. Basically just a hooker with a hat and a really one-note dominatrix attitude that isn't even interesting or fun like Juri.

What if all of Capcoms properties were in the Marvel Universe? How would peeps like Dante, Leon, Megaman and all that fare

Akuma would lose his shit with how powerful everyone is but considering how fucking dumb marvel is now they’d make him broken in one comic and a jobber in the next.

Attached: 101A7BFC-F486-4CEE-9C67-6A964ECC08F1.jpg (1334x750, 165K)

Aren't the Sasui no Hado and Fist of Nothingness literal "I WIN TIMES INFINITY" buttons? I mean Thanos wanted it more than the Infinity Stones

>fighting hooker
But that's amazing and I love it

The Satsui no Hadou is pretty much pure damage in terms of elemental weakness: It can hurt anything.

So, if Thanos wants to kill someone that is part of the universe's balance, like death, he wouldn't be able to use the Infinity stones.

With the Hadou, he can just use his own willpower and fightning prowess to kill whoever he wants.

Peter is an adult in 616/mainline continuity, so none.

Attached: YThcSxu.png (1024x640, 469K)

Basically but canonically akuma still hasn’t lost a match. He’s a fucking monster right now.

Bengus doesn't draw like like your anymore. Ask SFV fans how his current style works for that game.

Felicia's a literal nun. She wouldn't steal shit.

None, but I'd think that she'd at least respect his drive to do good in spite of all the bad press. I could see them having a dynamic similar to PS4 Spidey and Yuri Wantanabe, pre-DLC. If, for whatever reason, she got to actually know him via plot contrivance, though... Well, let's see...

A guy who more or less stumbled into his powers, and used them initially for personal gain, only to lose someone dear to him due to his inaction, and henceforth dedicates his life to fighting crime?

Combined with his looks, and his overall personality? At least when written competently?

Oh, she'd fall hard.

You Forgot Felicia’s kind of dumb, so I doubt it would be hard to trick her.

Yea she would

Attached: mvsc_chun_li_and_spiderman_by_geckup-d470tsm.jpg (900x629, 210K)

The Viper one basically happened in MvC3

Danny would totally be a Fei Long fan

>>Dan Hibiki becomes bankrupt and moves into Deadpool's apartment to avoid being homeless, leading on all sorts of wacky misadventures culminating in an involuntary trip to the Mojoverse.
Dan's default state is bankrupt.

But he and Blank would end up joining the West Coast Avengers, with Sakura cameo-ing as The Only Sane (wo)Man

Poison is a transexual dominatrix fighting hooker promoter.

it's so much bullshit put together it becomes great.

wasn't he defeated by Gouken once he came back?
Also, isn't his next step defeating himself\Oni?

This
Also the Satsui no Hadou has been implied to have it's own sort of malevolent will see Kage in SFV and is able to open portals to and from the Hell dimension Makai in crossover material
The Satsui no Hadou basically gets billed as like pure violent murder energy

Attached: The Satsui no Hado can open portals to Makai.jpg (1073x1650, 721K)

Bengus is fucking dead to anyone that played SF, look up the "story mode" cutscenes made by him for SFV.

Don't forget manager and wrestler too

>Bison tries again with Jackel who inevitably made like 10 secret M. Bison clones. At least one of them has spider powers.

The comics aren't canon you fucking idiot.

No matter what they call him. Kage is and will always be Evil Ryu

>The comics aren't canon you fucking idiot.
So fucking what shitsucker, this entire thread is about a hypothetical world where Street Fighter is canon to the Marvel universe let's look at all our options so we can spitball some cool ideas

EVO's really bringing out the thirsties this weekend.

No she isn't. She a good girl and she knows the deference between right and wrong.

BTW, why jump through so many unnecessary hoops to pair her with Black Cat. She should be hanging with Tigra, so they can lick each other clean

UDON doesn't have any good ideas, except for the swimsuit issues, you cock mongler.

Nah, Street Fighter threads on Yea Forums are always active. I'm surprised we haven't had any Juri/Makoto pic dumps yet

I could see Pyron as a major threat in a crossover event.

Attached: Capcom_Fighting_Evolution_Pyron's_Ending.png (856x1300, 1.47M)

She did steal a fish once. (Yes, that's canon.)

Especially if he has his Huitzil army with him. Would make for some great large-scale fight scenes.

Attached: DS_Tri___Huitzil_Block_by_cyks7th.jpg (647x500, 235K)

Crusher Hogan is billed to come out of retirement for one more match in the next CPWA event against another legend, Victor Ortega. Midway though the mach, Hugo and Poison's HWA stable run interference and gang up on the two. Haggar and Zangief with R. Mika rush in to assist their fellow legends to fend off the HWA.

In an epic heel turn, Zangief floors Mika with a lariat and fucks Haggar's shit up with the Final Atomic Buster, leaving them all unconscious and vandalized in their logos spray painted on them. Poison raises Zangief's hand in victory and presents him a their shirt; accepting him as their new member. Hugo and the rest of the HWA hug and pat backs to the jeers and boos of pissed off wrestling fans, which he follows bu cutting an epic promo about how muscle spirit didn't get him anywhere and neither did the fans.

Attached: Crusher_Hogan_Intro.jpg (1842x1974, 1.08M)

X Mansion

Magneto and the Brotherhood of Mutants blizz in.

>Charles, the Mutant race don't need a Civil Fighter Protecting our people or a Professor teaching tolerance with Humans.
>.......We need a MESSIAH Charles, that will take our people to the Holy land.
Magneto and the Brotherhood then bow down to their MESSIAH.
He is a Heavenly figure with immense Power
>Eric, your people shall not be harmed in MY paradise, do not Fear MY Power, do not doubt MY Words.
>Yes, Master Gill.
Charles is deeply worried about the Heavenly figure.
>Liar. Only the strong are ALLOWED in YOUR heaven and......
>......The weak shall die in the new world Professor.
Then Gill faced the X Men
>Let me be the blesser of your souls!

Attached: Gill_sa_seraphicwing.gif (271x205, 628K)

Batroc HATES him

Attached: 1541123813631.jpg (812x466, 66K)

>Leon ends up running SHIELD despite really not wanting to.
>Dante is a supernatural specific Hero For Hire.
>Mega Man commiserates with Vision about how neither want to exterminate humans or mutants and if that makes them the weird ones.

Not the same as cat burglary

Poison is canon natural woman now. Futa/trannyfags btfo

My platonic!waifu was always a real girl. Transsexual Poison was just some American thing

Attached: PoisonUSSIV.jpg (800x1131, 342K)

Attached: 0B21E24B-BEC9-4C78-B26E-741B30A93E74.jpg (1365x1024, 897K)

Sakura and Kamala bond over their respective hero-worship for Ryu and Carol.

When than this happen?

>The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA

Gill would be an AMAZING X men villain

If there’s another SF V XM game he has to be the big bad.

I still don't know why they never released official Marvel vs. Capcom comics because they'd be fun as hell to read as long as they weren't dogshit like Street Fighter vs. Darkstalkers.

Attached: 896857d6b27381645cd10503e0222742.jpg (1056x1290, 948K)

Its interesting seeing how rugged and buff Ryu has come since this.

In a interview.

source?

>The goverment gets some some Hutzil remains and create PHOBOS variants of the Sentinels.