What the fuck is her problem?!?!

What the fuck is her problem?!?!

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018_11_14_at_11.24.30_AM.0.png (2630x1202, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/7mhmy
youtube.com/watch?v=fbTf3moH72s
mega.nz/#!fMJSGaCL!LPlcYn-SDEHfj44qErZuUW2qqw92W2tLVQ4mfyDvXaI
mega.nz/#!CVg3nQCK!6d_Wu3zyG2tNd-ZmpHVnww8muXd796pmHEnUpVesJQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=p3RBYn2awtU
youtube.com/watch?v=UPqwOdK2IBk
he-man.fandom.com/wiki/Of_Shadows_and_Skulls
imdb.com/title/tt7745956/fullcredits
youtube.com/watch?v=vtL3LieX1c4
youtube.com/watch?v=juIsRg6z41k
mega.nz/#F!wyYiyQyK!kZfs6qN-bBMGeYfy35BuBg!o7pX2CKA
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/3220760
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop spamming this dyke shit across the board

lupis

She just wants to fuck her childhood girl friend, who decided to just leave and she mad

>i'm a nigger
stop

>Sister/Romantic Interest fucked my life plan.
>Mommy never loved or supported me.

Guess I'll unmake reality.

Seems reasonable

She doesn't care if she wins, only that everyone else loses.

Attached: IMG_20190802_220431.jpg (582x425, 32K)

>sister even goes so far as to beat up mother and get her locked in prison
>free mother from prison
>mother locks me in said prison and goes back to help sister
Catra has had a hard life

>why no one plays dnd with me

Attached: source.gif (480x270, 653K)

she's from a shit show

I love Catra's arc in season 3 because it really resonates with me as someone who also constantly fucks up their own life in order to spite other people.

Think about it, Catra literally had it all this season and just couldn't keep her calm and so threw it all away. She had her own crew that respected her, a BFF/pseudo romantic partner that would die for her, and had gotten a definitive victory over Adora. Scorpia had basically convinced her to forget about the Fright Zone and come live her life out in the Crimson Waste but ONE mention of Shadow Weaver managed to completely break her mind.

I'm really hoping that over the next few seasons we see this type of writing more, because I absolutely see Catra as the defining story arc of the entire show. Something like a redemption arc would be wasted if it was put right in the middle of the story because after that there's no much more to be done.

Catra redemption will be at the very end of the show, no question. We're about halfway through the series, so this should be Catra's lowest point, but it will take a while for her to climb back out of the hole she's dug for herself.

Attached: IMG_20181124_080808.png (600x672, 579K)

Whenever she had a choice between good and bad, she chose to be a dickbag

It doesn't help that she's constantly running into the people that remind her of her failures.

I really hope she doesn't upsurp Hordak. Not because I want her redeamed so badly but I don't want to see her getting everything too easily.
Story-wise, suffering suits her.

It'd also reduce the whole conflict to Adora and Catra's relationship, which would feel weak.
Their relationship should be the lense we see the war through, not the other way round.

She hasn't been spayed

She lives off of spite. She doesn't know how to be happy because she is constantly obsessing over the trauma of her past.
Now that's she has finally reached rock bottom, she can climb back out. It won't be easy, but she'll do it.

Attached: Catra portal form.jpg (4096x3334, 1.02M)

If the show is going to 7 seasons she'll hit peak evil success in S5 and then her lowest point in S6.
Then S7 will be her redemption.

>the cat keeps itself alive by sheer force of anger alone

Deep roots mommy issues

>Catgirl literally too angry to die
>Nearly destroyed the world due to her mommy issues

>She's absolutley fucked when Hordak finds out she lied about Entrapta
>At this point the heroes are more willing to accept Shadow Weaver over her
>Of the last two people who actually give a fuck about her, one has completely given up on and the other is slowly getting there

Its nice that the show acknowledges that despite her being fucked over in the past. At lot of the shit she's in right now is squarley on her

Attached: cats.jpg (1280x740, 204K)

>She's absolutley fucked when Hordak finds out she lied about Entrapta
Wondering how it'll go. She knows Imp is always watching, are they going to repeat that story beat again?

That last expression was interesting. Like - she was genuinely scared of She-Ra/Adora. She knew any bridges were burned, stomped on and scattered to the four winds. That there was no sympathy there now and she was truly screwed. She-Ra/Adora had truly become her enemy, rather than the person trying to stop her. And she didn't like it now that she had it.
Or I could be reading too much into it(!)

No you're pretty spot on there, Adora was pissed. Like she has given Catra enough chances at this point, next time they meet on the battlefield she won't be given the opportunity to escape.

She is a Toxic friend and a Venomous Villain! She was given so many chances to let go of her past, leave the horde and run her own company and yet still choose to hold grudges and stay with the horde.

No one can give her pleasure because of cat vagina.

Attached: iunno.jpg (858x715, 147K)

She's on her period 24/7

Catra isn't special like the princesses, the magicians, or Adora. Maybe she feels that despite any attempts to prove herself, she cannot compete with those who are gifted.

shes an incel

bad writing.

>No one can give her pleasure since Adora left
ftfy

Her claws mean she can't masturbate, she's probably been relying on Adora for her orgasms since they both hit puberty

Could have asked Entrapa to build her a vibrator.

It just wouldn't be the same. Besides, she's gone.

She is a lesbian.
She needs a strong Human Knight to get fucked by and straightened out

Catra suffering is one of the ebst parts of the show and season 2-3 were supercharged
>kept Shadow Weaver around just because she couldn't let go of her past life (first Adora left her, now SW is being sent away)
>SW showed her affection only to escape
>is sentenced to die in the desert
>instead she takes over the Crimson Waste gangs, finally defeats her rival and gets the ultimate mcguffin
and then everything went to hell when Catra learned that Shadow Weaver (trigger words) manipulated her and lost Hordak's favor just to leave her for Adora (trigger word). she hits rock bottom and decides everyone and everything can fucking die.

Attached: 1548949766557.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

>yfw catra is the zuko

>the series ends with Catra all powerful and all alone, Adora thought dead and in disgrace
>"Adora...What did you get...?"

>At this point the heroes are more willing to accept Shadow Weaver over her
>Shadow Weaver fucked up Catra's life by playing favorites with Adora
>Adora gets to be the heroic chosen one and gets to reconcile with her adopted mother, while Catra just keeps getting rejected and manipulated by SW over and over again
Jesus Christ, no wonder Catra's insane.

Have you ever been so mad you just start crying

Zuko did not commit actual Spacial Apocalypse

From the thumbnail I thought it was a huge boob edit.

Me too

>can’t get off with just your palm through a pair of jeans
Weaklings

with imagination any thumbnail can be a huge boob edit

Zuko also had an older relative who genuinely cared about him and was encouraging him to become a better person.
Adora and Scorpia are around Catra's own age and have no fucking clue how to reach out to her while Shadow Weaver gives zero fucks. There's absolutely nothing pushing Catra towards redemption at this point.

Congratulations now you need a change of pants

what did they meant by this?

Attached: 1564809218890.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

All I’m saying is that it’s possible
Girls make do

mental illness

not everyone squirts. just stay over the outer labia and the clothes stay dry

There's no way you could get enough contact/friction wearing jeans.

I think the bigger issue would be her claws tearing holes in them. Eventually Shadoweaver or someone is going to complain about how fast she gets through uniforms.

There’s a seam down the middle in exactly the right place, jeans are the best choice. I’m speaking from experience here

>I want to believe
But there is no way jeans are better than say yoga pants

if the horde has pillows she could grind on those w/o pain and leave the claw business out of it

I haven't tried those personally so I can't argue with you there.
It seems like it would be easier but I'd worry about the durability, and I don't even have claws

Pretty much this.

There's not a shred of happiness left in her life as her entire dream was the plan consisted of rising to the top with her best friend (who was treated as the golden child), so they could be the ones calling the shots instead of being taken advantage of. When her friend suddenly got the promotion, she pretended to be happy for her and bit her lip. Then her 'together forever' threw everything away in a matter of hours not even considering how Catra felt about shit.

Look at how easy she was manipulated by a near powerless Shadow Weaver. This poor girl has been abused so much that she doesn't know what love is at all.

Attached: Catra Kid.gif (335x415, 533K)

Pretty sure yoga pants are designed with friction in mind so it might be worth your while

I'll look into it

Enjoy your jeans until then

It's in her nature. Cats have shitty personalities.

the women in the show are villains because they never got recognition and are really really petty because of it.
Shadow Weaver is extra petty because she joins the heroes to get back at the villains
To add onto Tigress she's also evil because her upbringing didn't really care about teaching her right from wrong

if they went around actually killing people like you do in war this would be a screwed up motivation

the female villains don't really sound like they have many GREATER GRADE GOALS of conquest and are just bad to get back at people who did them wrong despite the fate of the world being at stake. nothing wrong with that, they are the villains

ironically Hordak does have goals of conquest (not technically his own) but easily softens up when he gets a gf

She caught a terrible case of Ligma from Adora.

She just needs a hug

Everyone thinks she's gay for Adora but Catra's totally straight and tired of people assuming she's thirsty for her defacto sister.

You let me play chaotic evil don't be mad when I dish it out

Attached: 83A5HfD.gif (500x281, 938K)

Who's Adora?

/thread

>Show-runner is a lesbian
>all the characters have issues with their parents

Attached: smug_sip.jpg (280x280, 27K)

Even Hordak's goal is to prove himself.

I'd love it if Hordak Prime genuinly does not care about any of that and is genuinly driven by a vision.

To be honest we only have like, 2 or 3 characters with visible parents.
The rest are probably dead, which is why a fucking 11 y/o is in charge of a kingdom.

Hopefully Prime is some genuinely Lovecraftian horror and not some nu-male xyr bullshit. I want to see parts of an 80 foot tall biomachanical monster telling people to stop fucking up while he's taking a hiatus.

Attached: Hordak Boop.jpg (540x334, 31K)

Did you see the end of the last episode?

Catra is literally the best example of "what would happen to the closest friend of the 'chosen one'".
Ever since she was a kid she's been on Adora's shadow, everyone treated her like shit, but Adora was constantly praised, after a while she stopped trying because she knew she would never beat her, and after all, they loved each other, so at least she had SOMETHING.

When Adora left, Catra had nothing, and wanting to prove herself and at least gain some self esteem, get to be a winner after all this years, she started trying again, and failed.

The thing with Catra is that no one has shown her support as a kid, to the point where she's become self-destructive, she doesn't have anything to lose, so might as well become toxic and manipulative and make everyone around as miserable as her, if you can reach to their level, sink them into yours.

Which makes it even sadder because Scorpia genuinely loves her, Scorpia genuinely understood her as an outsider and she always praised her, but Catra is so swallowed by her own trauma and shitty copying mechanisms that she pushed away the only ones that cared about her.

Attached: harder mommy.png (1280x605, 552K)

Hordak is a clone of Horde Prime.
streamable.com/7mhmy

Means she needs to behave or else she isn't getting any snake pussy

So /u/ just had a meltdown. What happened between Adora and Catra?

Adora finally just told Catra to stop acting like a faggot and take responsibility for her own actions instead of playing victim. She's done with Catra's shit.

Catra is about to be out of allies

Why can't you just read it on /u/...?

catra literally nealry destroyed th euniverse and killed glimmers mom and made adora go through the time and space fuckedverse of course shes lost any sympathy she had from adora.

Ohh, interesting. That can actually lead development in there relationship. I was always fan of Catradora in concept, but catra always seemed to much of child to me. I just hope that this does not end in "tragic gay backstory moment" like in Voltron. I am getting tired of it.

Those thots and gigolos are way to sensitive.

they want to use the same bait twice

Catra won't die. She must live and suffer.

So does Mara turn into a magical white girl or what?

Attached: o5ot5t4.png (400x225, 89K)

what if it's like the end of devilman crybaby and catra's alone with adora's corpse on a rock.

God damn it, catra, was soul crushing this season. Stop fucking shit up catra or adora will never love you

Then Adora must die

She written by a bunch of man hating dykes and is on Netflix

Is devilman crybaby worth watching? I liked the two OVAS from the 80's, but crybaby looked weird

Yes. It's pretty short and you could probably finish it in an afternoon.

>Being She'ra means you'll be whitewashed every time you transform

>streamable.com/7mhmy
is his sickness going to turn him into skeletor?

I will check it out tomorrow

It's really good though user.

Please don't respond to bait

Well. Time to crawl back under the comforting rock of fanfiction

Honestly it is. Season one was pretty bad aside from Scorpia and Entrapta, season 2 was forgettable, but this one was great.

they just mad because Adora punched Catra and gave her the stink eye.

in Adora's defense, Catra tried to destroy reality.

Attached: 1533995051995.png (1280x1407, 816K)

I dont what it is but her face bothers me, like there is something wrong with it

Her mommy abandoned her after they both agreed to work together and left her there to die alone in the horde. I think if SW could just be kinder to her she'd calm down instead of actually trying to kill her in front of Glimmer and Bow. Maybe even just an 'I'm sorry'

Attached: 0402.png (871x741, 302K)

>Deformed villain with distorted vocals
I love this trope.

Attached: black_catra.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

SW doesn't give a shit about Catra and she resents Adora for being the favorite.

SW is probably not sorry thought, she took it all on Catra, and now she is in the good side out of the mere necessity of the Rebellion to have her knowledge and power.

Catra's anger on that side is quite justifiable, imagine knowing the person that destroyed your life is now living happily while you're stuck in the hellhole they put you in, trying to cope with the trauma they left you with.

She's a cunt but one that needs serious therapy.

It's the lazy shading blotch, but it's too light and reddish for her skin tone, so it looks like she has war-paint.

SW is not just a petty pitch but also miles better at it than Catra

Oh man. I haven't watched this season but has catra finally gone mental

>mommy issues
>sister/gay issues
>I SHOULD JUST KILL THE WORLD
thats quite a leap there, specially because she had an out

She get's cucked out of a redemption arc.

It's fairly quality

>What's her problem

She loves Adora. You can argue about what KIND of love it is, but she does love Adora.
She resents Adora. She resents that Adora was Shadow Weaver's favorite, she resents that Adora got magic powers, she resents that Adora got to leave the horde and make new friends without (apparently) giving her a second thought.
She wants Shadow Weaver's approval. It ain't gonna happen.
She threw away her relationship with the person she cared about the most, in favor of a position in the Horde, and she managed to fuck up her position in the Horde trying to get Shadow Weaver's approval.

What's her problem? The universe has been shitting on her from birth onward, and every time she tries to be "strategic" in trying to turn her disadvantages into advantages, things get worse, and she gets more twisted, bitter, and desperate.

She's trying to carve out a role for herself in a world that's always filled with threats to her. Girl just wants a nice life and a nice wife.

Almost like being magically tortured by your abusive parental figure would trigger a PTSD/manic episode.

You know like how she was laughing manically the whole time like a crazy person, and acting extremely irrationally.

She has nothing to lose, it's quite messed up how suicidal she sounded when doing it, she doesn't mind killing everyone and then herself, so long as Adora doesn't get to win.

Three episodes into S3 and it's good lads. If you've been sleeping on She-Ra now's the best time to get into it. Went from a middle of the road show in S1 to a pretty good one for me.

Why is everyone convinced she can't get a redemption arc after this? It's bad sure, but there's lot of time left.

I was really hoping to keep Corrupted Catra. At least lose an eye or something

Attached: BF8BA71E-139D-4949-BA4B-402395C6EDAC.jpg (400x549, 65K)

>successfully got Glimmer to trust her and with the queen gone, she has access to another runestone

the Shadow Weaver train has no brakes.

Attached: 1545502028562.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

Have they said how many seasons it will get?

It's time to talk about the healthiest, most wholesome ship in She-Ra

Attached: entrapdak.png (500x534, 189K)

Reminds me of Tangled’s s2 finale

No I mean Shadow Weaver cucked her out of her own redemption arc and then basically magically beat her with a belt in front of everyone.

sh shouldnt but she will just so the can have their korrasami ending

We're getting 52 epsiodes

was not expecting to find their dynamic so cute this season

>she betrayed you
>she... she wouldnt

Attached: pain.png (414x467, 143K)

She also siphoned most of Glimmer's power

>season 2 was forgettable
shig

So by Netflix numbering that’s like 7 seasons

This hurt to watch

Attached: 04020.png (1327x745, 730K)

Fuck yeah. That's sweet

Aside from Bow's gay dads, nothing happened.

>Seasons

No, but it's following the model of "seasons" being a meaningless term for a block of episodes, Stevenbomb style.

Stevenson has indicated that she has a clear ending in line. I think she said something like 52 episodes - less than Voltron is what I remember her saying, but it might've gotten greenlit for a little more since then. We've hit 26 so we're roughly halfway through the story now.

Also only way she get's a realistic redemption arc is she find a third party who can actually give her some warmth or affection.

At this point the Horde and Rebellion are both going to hate her, and definitely not fulfill her emotional needs.

I got more of a fix your own shit and fuck off vibe from Adora, than a fix your own shit and then come find me.

They were so cute to watch

Attached: 65432355.png (727x895, 533K)

meh, shes a cunt

At this point I kinda want her to be a tragic character and never be redeemed. She's just so mindbrokwn I can't imagine her coming back

Entrapa getting closer with Hordak and Catra and Shadow Weaver's arcs are pretty important.

I like that they’ve both been fucked over by Catra telling them that they’ve been betrayed/abandoned. Can’t wait for him to get his autist waifu back from Beast Island

My guess is with Glimmer now the acting queen and Horde Prime putting more pressure on Bright Moon, Shadow Weaver is going to start making power plays and offering to teach Glimmer black magic to boost her own power with all the usual Faustian traps that come with that sort of thing.

Catra just needs to be reunited with her people

>Also only way she get's a realistic redemption arc is she find a third party who can actually give her some warmth or affection.

She had Scorpia for that and she fucked her over, in the bad way. What she needs to learn is that her copying mechanisms are fucking terrible and that being a manipulative toxic bitch is not the way to get what you want.

Again, she needs to heal, put the fucking cat on a vet therapy or something.

>Even they don't her

Ooo the ol' I'll teach you dark magic so you can bring your mother back play

>Shadow Weaver telling Glimmer that she’ll be her new mommy now

Glimmer is going to need another mom since the last one got a little stuck between dimensions. And Shadow Weaver is down to 1 child now.

I think Scorpia will be the one to tell him

Attached: egglimmer.jpg (871x1015, 101K)

Catra accidentally the whole thing

>What's her problem

She really really really really REALLY needs to fuck Adora.

One good looooong session would do her so much good, I'm not even kidding. Talk about pent up repressed attraction. That ain't healthy.

Glimmer would be a terrible choice to lead, sason 1 Frosta would be better but shes dead

what she needs is to get stabbed because she crossed the line too many times

I actually want this to happen.
Love Catra as a character and I understand that she doesn't want to let Scorpia inside, but it was fucking painful to see how much of a good chemistry they had just to have Tsundere kitty fuck their relationship over just to keep her hateboner going.

Scorpia deserves friends and a sweet lover.

Attached: 1557494099098.png (1280x720, 584K)

Honestly this he only way the show can do her any good. But after this season it seems like adora will not be down for that unless catra forces her

Catra is a good example why you should beat up kids, if SW had beat up Adora equally she wouldnt be so jealous. Lesson of the days, beat your kids equally so they dont kill reality

so the Fright Zone is done, right? Catra is going to take Hordak to the Crimson Waste?

Based

I was thinking more "I can teach you how to blow up these war ships with your mind, but it'll cost you..." Shadow Weaver wants revenge and Glimmer is a big battery.

There's no way either one of them knows what the fuck sex even IS. Horde schools are beyond shit-tier.

Put them in a situation where they have access to sex-ed books and, even after this season, they'd at least be going "huh... what do you make of this?" until things happen.

I mean there's no way that would happen in the show. Obviously. I'm just saying that if it DID happen, it would do them both so much good it would restore the Crimson Waste to a verdant rainforest.

The patriarchy generally strips women of agency, so those of notable skill struggle to express themselves and are quick to be consumed by bitterness. On the other side that same patriarchy strips men of any intrinsic worth and burdens them with a constant need to earn their value, driving them easily into loneliness and self-doubt.

Marston was right. Only the matriarchy can fix this.

Glimmer is getting two new mommies

Attached: 68E5BF67-EF41-40FD-A8F3-849A87621E5C.png (593x817, 391K)

Whoa, my dad posts on Yea Forums?

Fan comic set in a proper highschool setting plz

Three mommies. Two during the day, one during the night.

The stone is the battery, Glimmer is in the way of Shadow Weaver tapping into that battery so I think SW needs to corrupt Glimmer with promises like you're saying and eventually Glimmer will turn to the dark side

She's a big girl

Attached: 1563571504310.jpg (4096x2304, 576K)

That got me good

Attached: 1536026651143.jpg (599x569, 191K)

Way to sound like a feckless retard, user. The bad part about matriarchies in humans is that they never accomplish anything.

For you. Do you have the pic where Huntara is flirting with the bartender?

>The patriarchy generally strips women of agency, so those of notable skill struggle to express themselves and are quick to be consumed by bitterness. On the other side that same patriarchy strips men of any intrinsic worth and burdens them with a constant need to earn their value, driving them easily into loneliness and self-doubt.

Ik patriarchy has become a buzzword on the last couple of years but this is literally why I always say that patriarchy is a fuckin hellhole that will screw everyone.

Guy's also suffer under the patriarchy because of the constant pressure they put on them and the fact that many modern feminists don't acknowledge that is dangerous to their intentions.

The yandere look in Adora eyes. There is also frustration, sexual I think, in her eyes.

Another casuality of Catra's rampant hate

Her rampant, barbed hate boner

I want the bartender to ride me until my dick is limp

Attached: cd53e5a0ed8.jpg (312x412, 30K)

The funny thing about the catra/shadow weaver stuff is how SW never claimed catra as a daughter figure. Like, we got a whole flashback of SW taking adora and pretty much going "My baby now" but at no point has it seemed like SW see's catra as anything more then a horde soldier.

Catra seeing shadow weaver as a mom is the same as seeing her as a swim coach or a veterinarian. She can project whatever feelings she wants onto weaver but none of that matters if it doesn't go both ways, so then it makes catra seem extra crazy.

All successful civilizations have been patriarchies, and most of the time women have prospered better under male rule. Even nuns could own land and wield political influence in the middle ages.

This. Adora was always a surrogate daughter. catra was just her daughter's weird gay cat.

>Then her 'together forever' threw everything away in a matter of hours not even considering how Catra felt about shit.
Oh please, Adora threw Catra every lifeline she could and Catra always autistically turned her down because NYEH I HATE PRINCESSES MUH HORDE IMMA BE THA TOP DOG JUST YOU WAIT HURR DURR, Catra had half a dozen chances to leave her abusive life behind and she rejected all of them.

I have no words to describe how bothered I am that the princesses are so meaningless in this show.

Attached: 1532654805620.jpg (600x552, 196K)

Never fails to make me laugh

Attached: mv1vh5dn1o4.png (540x410, 139K)

an little brown girl who travers the world with a monkey
BOOOM GOTTEM

This was so cute, I want more cute SW moments

Attached: she_cute.png (1592x900, 880K)

Well yeah, due to her lifelong history of abuse Catra has a need to prove that she can do things herself without other people helping her and feels that everyone is looking down on her, even when they offer her a hand they are doing it out of pity rather than seeing her as her own person.

They don't even sell toys any more, they really are fucking pointless.

shes the gay thou

I want them to show her wearing anything else, please, even casual clothing, I'm not picky, just let me see her legs.

Attached: thicc.png (442x690, 274K)

Clearly you're not remembering the first episode where when you collect all the princesses and combine their power you create a superweapon that can even defeat the Horde.

Is Catra beyond redeemable now? I've seen people compare this to when Zuko sided with Azula to kill Aang. Would Yea Forums compare it to that?

In the new broken timeline Adora's first instinct was to keep Catra safe... even if it meant tasering her and hauling ass with Catra slung over her shoulder.

Adora's never going to stop trying to save her kitty.

Zuko didnt triyed to kill the world, twice, somehow shes less reeemable than Hordak, and his the leader of barely evil land

I like the cut of this cat's jib. If reality doesn't please you, and an ancient magical artifact gives you to power to kill or alter it, why WOULDN'T you just press the button?
youtube.com/watch?v=fbTf3moH72s

Attached: JUST DEW IT.jpg (750x669, 35K)

She gives up afterwards, or at least partially.
The punch she gave to Catra was fucking cathartic, a way to show she's not holding back anymore.

True, but I think she's totally done with Catra's shit for the moment. Maybe if Catra actually shows some sign of change down the road, but right now, nah.

More like a Lex moment desu

Attached: LexCantDeal.jpg (1030x1600, 659K)

>ignoring the look of PURE HATRED
Adora is going to have to kill Catra at some point, and she knows this now.

>Is Catra beyond redeemable now?
I'm expecting a heroic sacrifice during the final battle with Horde Prime.

Attached: vader_palpatine.jpg (1600x900, 154K)

This cartoon should end with a straight white man popping up in the last episode and saving the day

Attached: he-man.jpg (1200x667, 134K)

Catra just became the evil chick from Voltron, and we all know she was shit

Attached: honerva-voltron-legendary-defender-9.52.jpg (210x240, 10K)

Please post more Shadow Weaver.

>Kyle turns out to be He-man

I think it's because killing Aang during avatar state would have forever killed the avatar cycle and balance would never be restored or some shit like that. Some other way of destroying the world I guess

I had an idea about Angella being trapped on Eternia, finding the Sorceress and learning about where She-Ra's sword, and Adora came from. Then of course, the sorceress tells her about the other sword, about Adora's family, and her irresponsible brother the Prince, whom they now have to train to fight Horde Prime.

>There's no way either one of them knows what the fuck sex even IS. Horde schools are beyond shit-tier.

I know this is a joke, but it actually IS a big part of what's wrong with her. Yes, she hates that Adora keeps outshining her. Yes, she wants the attention and approval of her terrible terrible parent-figures.

But a big part of it is also the awful education, where "parties" don't exist, food is brown or gray ration bars, and the ONLY thing anyone lives for is the expansion of the Horde's frontlines... something Adora went from trying to help her with to trying to stop her from doing.

She really does need to learn a lot more about the world, but at this point it's hard for any of it to do any good.

that was Azula thou, pretty sure he wasnt even included in the plan

Pretty basic. Realistic even. You ever meet that type of person who's had it rough, but rather then taking things in stride or trying to improve themselves they seem to prefer to just wallow in it and try and project their misery onto everyone around them? It's not that uncommon.

>Kyle first goes He-Man to rescue his herptile lover, Rogelio, from certain doom

I was really hoping we'd get Light Spinner back after Adora healed her. Of course she'd probably look older but it be cool if she took the mask off again.

Attached: 09766555.jpg (1280x1630, 336K)

I'm talking about their personalities and personal conflicts. Season 2 barely remembered that they were a part of the show. There were moments where it just showed that they really don't respect each other. I want to see more of the dysfunctional unit that they're a part of. They were literally there for 5 minutes on season 3.

Yeah, she really could have just been happy fucking off with the Crimson Waste crew and learned quite a bit if it wasn't for her issues with SW and Adora.

Her hands were great this season

Attached: hands.png (1594x900, 1.14M)

Not completely beyond redeemable, but don't expect any kind of redemption untill she completely hits rock bottom

Attached: tumblr_df955da98cad65336457c96eafacfa58_c778782c_640.jpg (640x748, 96K)

She's still got that weird Eldritch horror inside her. I'm not sure anyone even knows how badly fucked up she is

>straight

Attached: 7832865e8472e4579a7ff666f31554dd.jpg (600x336, 22K)

Are you the same user that has a hand fetish?

Honerva was shit because
(1) her issues didn't make for a satisfying endgame. We're dealing with something similar from Catra but the show is only halfway done.
(2) Her stuff was undone by Allura pulling the biggest deus-ex-machina ever written. "Oh, I never mentioned that I have the power to recreate infinite realities? My bad."
(3) No real connection with the heroes, except a vague "and she's from the same race as Allura."

The reality rewrite episode is telling, too. She didn't just flat-out destroy reality, or even create a new reality where she was in charge. She just went for a slightly tweaked reality where Adora never left her, and Shadow Weaver was a bit kinder. She just wanted to be RIGHT. She could handle a new reality where she was second fiddle to Adora if it meant that she'd get a reality that said she'd made the right call in staying with the Horde.

It all went to hell, of course, because she'd made a REALLY shitty call.

To be fair with Season 2 split in half like it was they were there for a good part of the beginning and we saw their personalities clash in the DnD episode

He-Man has only ever had female love interests.

>love interests
that he never showed much interest in.

I really hope someone makes a gif of this soon

He openly flirted with Teela and Sweet Bee.

Because of the social expectations for cartoons of the time.

obviously you just get muscles, height, and long hair

So we're talking height, face, frame

>Clearly you're not remembering the first episode where when you collect all the princesses and combine their power you create a superweapon that can even defeat the Horde.

That's Voltron. You're thinking of Voltron.

is bad sign when I can see Adora pulling an ex-machina of that level

>All these characters were secretly gay, my gender studies professor said so.
Shut up, faggot.

novels
mega.nz/#!fMJSGaCL!LPlcYn-SDEHfj44qErZuUW2qqw92W2tLVQ4mfyDvXaI

mega.nz/#!CVg3nQCK!6d_Wu3zyG2tNd-ZmpHVnww8muXd796pmHEnUpVesJQ0

Attached: 1542500318609.png (210x278, 49K)

>He said flirty things to women!

Yeah, so did Liberace.

>Catra! Hey, hey, Catra! The gang’s gonna show us something called an ‘orgy’ tonight! And they said to make sure to do some stretches, so I’m guessing it’s some type of... training... routine? I bet you’ll be pret-ty great, Catra, you’re already the strongest here!

Attached: 7A9553B3-1644-435B-BCBE-39E29723921B.jpg (1078x1344, 87K)

Not entirely sure how you got that from what the other post said but you do you

Help me out with something: is this show popular with its intended target audience (ie. girls 7-13)?

Attached: 1547030915075.png (1200x900, 1.61M)

Oh yeah. They made books. I forgot.

Attached: 1557804892420m.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

When was this, ancient athens?

I gonna guess is not

Excellent cadence

Someone fuck the scorpion, please, she deserves a gentle lover and I doubt she can jack off with those claws.
Kids nowadays don't watch cartoons as much as adults do, unless they are kids that are particularly into animation, so I'll jump and say no.

Considering none of us here have kids in that age range we have no way of knowing. Check the toy sales.

I'm pretty skeptical. It's not impossible, but I'm REALLY skeptical. So far we're about halfway in, and She-Ra's done a much better job of focusing on the personalities of people on both sides and on exploring the world, so I doubt we'd get a last-minute there-was-no-hint deus ex machina to deal with a character whose motives came into focus just a few eps prior.

More than that, all signs point to Voltron's shitty ending being the result of multiple fights among writers who didn't start with a clear vision of where they wanted to go, ultimately ending with something that was a "compromise" because nobody left the room happy. With She-Ra there's a clear writer in charge.

Still plenty of time for her to fuck it up, don't get me wrong, but honestly the latest few eps make me optimistic that she knows what she's doing. Sci-fi and magic, yeah, but sci-fi and magic as a way to tell a story about specific people and their fucked up relationships.

>Check the toy sales.
What toys? Does this thing have any toys, other than these two poorly sculpted trinkets?

Don't tell me there's Funkos

Attached: e62ea3cd-d9ff-4495-a733-706757f76022.jpg (720x540, 109K)

Yeah ..

Attached: 6334522.png (1594x900, 1.23M)

At the end of the day all I know is that I'm watching it and enjoying it and isn't that enough?

>She-Ra's done a much better job of focusing on the personalities of people on both sides
thats true, but because of that I cant buy this war at all. Not to mention both sides of this fight have no concept of strategy

Attached: estrategy.jpg (750x410, 201K)

I like that Glimmer outfit. Maybe it can be like a Queen Glimmer outfit next season.

I'm glad season 3 happened and you watched it cuz there was a lot of focus on SW's hands, hope it gave you enough material for a couple of nights.

But this looked like a white girl to me

Attached: 432324222.png (1280x717, 577K)

not really since they dont have commercials

Is she gonna be OK?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 22K)

Catra is never ok

I for one am just happy that girls these days have much better options for toys and costumes these days than I had when I was young.

Now: You can get a pretty decent kid-friendly (i.e. not showing off too much skin) costume of the main villain that you can kinda relate to.

Then: Here, dress up as the main character. She-Ra walks around wearing a picture of herself, right?

Attached: costumes.png (1901x1440, 1.62M)

Believe me, rarely any show or literature piece does. Only one I can think does is manga Named Kingdom, and even that has a caveat.

I mean, it's all Hordak, isn't it? He showed up with a shitload of tech and conquered the nearest village with tasers and shit, then kept expanding because he wanted to get big brother's approval by conquering a world.

He doesn't have much strategy because he has raw power, and the whole mess is his fault because he's obsessed with getting back home and proving his worth to his dickhead clonebro.

I can buy it.

Funny, my mom the other day was saying something pretty similar, how costumes back in the day were those shitty mass produced plastic masks and the kids loved them

Because the thread is 80 DAYS OLD and you'd have to really look to find it.

I hate them and want better toys, but they're sold out everywhere I looked online, even the places that had been selling a two-pack for nearly $100.

So they're doing better than franchises that had toys literally rotting unsold on shelves.

I mean yeah, they did. Kids will love anything that helps them play pretend. But that doesn't change the fact that the options are better now.

If I'd had a costume like that Catra one when I was a kid I would've worn it 24-7 until my mom had to clean me with a hose.

>Catra will never step on your ass

Attached: cat step.png (640x360, 185K)

But he's supposed to be Prime's top general

if was just Hordak I could buy it, but the princesses have no defense strategy, shit just happens and they get lucky. Also Hordak was big brother top dog, maybe if actually led his armies instead of delegating they would have won by now

Where's her Force Captain badge? No daughter of mine is going out dressed in a lore-unfriendly outfit!

No one is doubting how much better costumes are these days, it's pretty great

Why would you want to dress up as worst girl though?

jokes on Catra, Adora is into it

And judging from his tactics, all Prime did was show up with way better tech and way larger forces, then go "king me."

If we want to be kind we can assume that the tactics for fighting Horde Armada vs. Fleets of other-planet ships are different from the tactics of groundforces needed to take down weird first-one-inspired kingdoms.

Because she would GET me like I GET her, user.

She's just crazy, that's it. They fucked up her characterization in that last couple of episodes, nothing she did after pulling the world destroying lever made any sense.

That fight was hot

Attached: cat stradle.png (640x360, 225K)

unf adorass

Every time she says "Hey Adora" is just boner inducing, I swear to god the showrunners know this

What she doesn't have on tits she has on ass

>They fucked up her characterization in that last couple of episodes, nothing she did after pulling the world destroying lever made any sense.
Elaborate. To me, everything looks perfectly in character with how Catra's been developed. Unlike, say, Daenerys going all Mad Dragon Queen on the GoT finale: that's fucked up characterization.

I gave a pair of these away to a toy drive before the price went skyhigh. Hope they found their way to a kid that took them out of the package and played with them.

Attached: 2pack.png (1722x983, 1.23M)

>What toys? Does this thing have any toys, other than these two poorly sculpted trinkets?

Yes.

But they're... weird.

Attached: she-ra-mattel-dolls.jpg (1200x500, 118K)

Thank you user it did

Attached: 04044224424.png (1592x900, 863K)

What? Why did they make Glimmer black?

Light Hope hated Mara so fucking much, she changed her race to further discredit her. Hell, she probably made her look like a white skinned blonde chick to further Adora's development into She-Ra.
>Oh no, she looks like me?
And so Adora sees Mara as a corrupted version of herself hurting Etheria
>I may look like her, but I'll be better than Mara was

Absolutely no one should trust that fucking Hologram.

All the artist on this show like hips and butts more than boobs

>In tonight's episode, the part of Glimmer will be played by Sandy Duncan

Attached: jesus christ how uguu.jpg (448x700, 90K)

Show runers and lead writers are in to this. They are all women and men of culture.

Season 3 was all ass and tit shots though, and fuck you hips are the new hotness

boobs are oppressive

Well, at least their getting their money's worth out of those Ever After High molds.

I mean it was legitimately hot in Season 1 and 2, but they just ratcheted it up to 11 in this season. I know they just gave Catra's VA lessons on it.

I didn't know the horde trained their soldiers in the art of boodles

Attached: k6eMNFrZ_ZB4MaBrBJ1ZVFHFuecAfcEvJrp30wywT4o.png (470x3804, 631K)

there's a lot we don't know about what happend
it's hinted more than once that the ancient ones were ready to destroy Etheria to stop Hordak (before Mara fucked up everything)

Attached: light-hope-she-ra-and-the-princesses-of-power-94.6.jpg (210x240, 6K)

I know a redemption arc is coming but I really hope it never happens. I like this version of Catra. I like this spiteful, vengeful, broken, desperate, smug Catra as a villain. And I can't wait till all the shit she pulled it season 3 blows up in her face.

Oh they know.
And they know it's not just guys that it affects.

Attached: lady boner.png (173x219, 62K)

They were a cute pair of dumb idiots. I ship it

Attached: ScorpiadoraOTP.png (1659x933, 1.1M)

It legit does something to me, it's just so hot and demanding

They are literally the dumbest two characters in the show. I mean I suspected that Glimmer was dumber than Adora, but then Glimmer was able to run circles around Adora during the attempt to get to Shadow Weaver.

Adora is the best dumbass-but-stubborn fighter representation this side of Casey Jones.

the show gets the idea of FRIENDSHIP SAVES THE DAY across way better than Steven Universe does
Even for a genocidal monarch Hordak being redeemed is more plausible than it ever was for the diamonds

Wow wow calm down I'm not saying I don't like ass and hips more relax

Attached: kewf0330.png (1600x900, 833K)

Bow would be so happy with his toy.

"LOOK AT THIS THING'S ABS! JUST LOOK!"
"gkjljgl, stop shoving it in my face, Bow. AND STOP TAKING THE CATRA DOLL'S CLOTHES OFF, ADORA!"

Never. You will accept hip cleavage as the new hotness or you and I will have words

I wonder what Glimmer would think of that doll.

This. The show would get a 10/10 from me if they end it with Catra hopelessly consumed by her hate

Needs a decryption key, apparently.

Another one for the "I caused the apocalypse because I was gay" list

Rebecca wanted to pace everything, but CN wouldn't let her. So we ended up with a rushed finale back in January.

She-Ra has more leeway by allowing itself to be unapologetically silly with all its characters. I mean, it's derived from the Masters of the Universe.

Attached: MedicalEqualCrustacean-size_restricted.gif (480x368, 3.12M)

I liked Adora's Homer Simpsons fake out.
youtube.com/watch?v=p3RBYn2awtU

Attached: She-Ra.and.the.Princesses.of.Power.S03E01.The.Price.of.Power.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.x264-NTG.mp4_sna (1920x1080, 163K)

>Casey Jones
You better watch your speed

Post more of Catra's feet

I really love dumb stubborn jock female characters. I blame Korra

fpbp

Now all we need is an elaborated scene of Adora trying to distract someone to let Bow and Glimer slip in undetected.
youtube.com/watch?v=UPqwOdK2IBk

I was really worried that the show would star a standard snarky and smart heroine ala Kim Possible (Who is nice and all, but not every time).

Nope. Adora is legit an army-raised meathead, thank goodness.

>Catra treats Scorpia so shit she defects to the rebellion
>She and Adora bond over their broken friendships with Catra
>Catra sees how close they've gotten and flies even farther into bitter insanity
It would be beautiful

Because they made him have a believable backstory and a reason for why he is. Hordak was the right hand man to Horde Prime, he beat out every other clone in the army to do it, until Horde Prime found out Hordak was defective. Then he was thrown out of his position and became cannon fodder sent out in battlefields to die. Hordak worked hard to get to where he was, until something that was beyond his control fucked him over and his Brother threw him away that quickly.

That's what hurt him so much and it resonates with a lot of people who work their hardest and then some event beyond their control pushes them back down, plus the added abandonment issue. Even when he was talking about how he ended up here, he was still proud of his brother. Hordak still wants Horde Prime's approval, even though we know he'll never get it in a million+ years.

One of the best theme She Ra has is the theme of "No matter how hard you try, sometimes the people you admire the most will never see all the good you do, and it's up to you to either keep trying to get admiration from someone who will never look at you and ultimately fail. Or you can live for yourself and not spend the rest of your life seeking validation from people who won't recognize you."

The suffering will continue until morale improves

>Adora is legit an army-raised meathead
shes just dumb

I suspect Catra's redemption will be fueled by her seeing Shadow Weaver just totally fuck over Adora at some point.

Shadow Weaver is only in it for Shadow Weaver.

The suffering of Catra is nothing short of divine

roasted

Attached: 1539658741500.png (1072x3032, 2.69M)

That's just good taste
Ass>boobs

I feel like we are all addicted to seeing Catra in pain. It feels just like one of my edgy yaoi circles.
Cute
and you are just a devil.

>yaoi
Don't you mean yuri

I think because the show doesn't aim for any realism in its faction conflict. The rebellion is lead by teenagers and apparently they never take lives. We don't even see the Horde kill anyone.
Because it's not important. The detail ans believability comes in the character's relationships and that's the main focus of the show and they always remember that. It's consistent.

Every lesbian is an ass and feet woman. It is just that most men have not caught up yet.

I'm pretty sure Noelle declared Adora and Catra where 18.
She knows what she's doing.

I am in yaoi circlesand you will not believe me how much those people are into suffering.

Ass and hips yes. I’ve yet to meet a lesbian with a foot fetish. We have respectable hand or jaw fetishes.

She does and I wish I could thank her personally for it. And obviously they're "adults" in universe.

In the old she-ra SW goes back to being evil so yeah that's possible. Still I like to imagine she'd been redeemed

Attached: 5654245676.png (1594x900, 1.26M)

Eww. Yuri is pure. Yaoi is something else

If Adora got on her hands and knees and kissed Catra’s foot, would she finally be happy.

No, I'm going with army-raised meathead. She's dumb in specific ways, with definite child-soldier quirks. She sleeps with her weapon. She gives comfortable beds the side eye. She's damn good at tracking and wilderness survival (after she learns a little about the wilderness). She can work out basic battle plans.

But she also thinks "I'll make a battle plan!" is how to approach a princess ball.

Just finished S3. Damn, how did this show go from OK in S1 to pretty good in S2 to flat out great in S3? It's a lot of fun and I can't wait for S4 now.

For me, it's arms.

Attached: Capture.png (1197x675, 538K)

>In the old she-ra SW goes back to being evil so yeah that's possible
oh?
I've seen a bit of the old series, but I don't recall that episode/plotpoint
what's the story there? and/or what's the title of the episode

Everyone lesbian is an ass and HANDS women. Don't start that here tho

Attached: 87645365.png (1598x900, 977K)

It helps that they have 22 minute episodes to work with. Kept thinking that while watching S2+S3 of She-Ra and while it's a wrench I still love both shows.

I took it as him not really caring that much because when the backup comes it'll be over in a second, and if he can't get them back, the whole things pointless anyway.

I hope that means we get a 'Let's get dangerous' moment from him later.

And that is why most yuri is boring. I think it is my fujo side speaking, but it is mostly love between pure maidens that look the same. Kind boring.

S1: Here's the world, here's the cast.
S2&3: Lemme tell you how fucked up the characters are, and let you watch as they fuck things up for themselves and others even more.

t. glamour muscles basic bitch

Shadow Weaver has been playing the long game in defeating Hordak for twenty years. It's going to be glorious when Micah returns to Bright Moon only to witness Glimmer performing the spell of obtainment.

I was wondering why she looks hotter this season; it's the hair being down.
It's like the TR Jessie effect.

Yep.

Something is genuinely wrong with SW. She got hentai'd by some far realm nightmare and deserves a genuine redemption at some point.

Attached: Poor little Light Spinner.png (1657x935, 1.26M)

You think YOU'VE got issues?

Catra could have created a new timeline where she was top dog.

She opted for one where she was still Adora's sidekick. She just wanted a timeline where she didn't have to admit that she'd fucked up by deciding to stay in the Horde back when Adora made the first offer.

She'd rather live as Adora's pet than admit she really really fucked up when she said to Adora that staying with the Horde was the only right option.

Now you've done it

She wants to give away all her control to Adora. Adora is just to stupid and pure, but mostly stupid, to understand that.

The back is where it's at

Attached: KorraBackFlexing.jpg (540x518, 40K)

I didn't choose this life, it chose me.

>She got hentai'd by some far realm nightmare
Yeah, after she summoned it after coaxing a bright, but impressionable, student to help her.

SU is more "Everyone is capable of redemption" than "friendship is magic". She-Ra's pacing is undoubtedly better due to its 22 minute episodes though.

CN an absolute shit

I'm admittedly not well-versed on the subject but why wouldn't you want cute people being cute with each other. Why make it weird

So she's a sub in a relationship with another sub. What a terrible fate

Attached: AdoraCatraBDSM.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>Also only way she get's a realistic redemption arc is she find a third party who can actually give her some warmth or affection.
That was Scorpia.

I think what she needs is someone reliable and fair who also won't take her shit and sets boundaries without pushing her away.

There was a surprising amount of ass shots in S3. Anyone else notice that?

Are arms sexy? Yes
But could you do better in appreciating something like a muscular back or stomach? Also yes

>Ass
As a lesbian, can confirm
>And feet
Ew, no, feet fetishists deserve no human rights.

Hips, thighs and facesitting is where is really at, haven't met a single lesbian that is not at least into those.

Attached: 0a07fd8b-963a-4849-a29f-8b13e6832504.jpg (1245x604, 184K)

Attached: catra definitely drew that.png (1280x720, 680K)

How could I not?

Attached: catra.webm (1020x574, 323K)

You mean the shot that was literally Catra's ass? Yes. We noticed. Also more tits.

>tfw no Netflix TAZ series

And backs, also backs, specially toned ones.
Related but lesbians seem to love back scratches more than anything as a form of foreplay, is just, fuckin hot.

I wish Catra's new henchmen had names. Especially the four armed lizard girl.
She's kinda cute when she's not frozen.

So you never had your toes sucked, basically?

I love her forehead, always laugh everytime I draw it too big

Well that, but Lonnie and Adora weren't left out either.

Well if that goat fucker would've let them take action it wouldn't have come to that

>Her obsessive qualities and insecurities will lead her down darker paths in the future
I mean it spoilt the clone twist.

Attached: 3746215709.png (385x265, 142K)

I mean, once the shirt is off I agree with you.
But for normal staring at pretty people with clothes on, arms are the best you can get.

Episode is called Shadow of Skulls here's the wiki link on it
he-man.fandom.com/wiki/Of_Shadows_and_Skulls

Attached: 1559139675425.png (512x768, 545K)

Hi there, how do I convince my gf to get into facesitting? She's grossed out by her ass being that near my face but will let me eat her out, I'm so confused

I mean, when they were soldiers she literally slept curled up at Adora's feet instead of using her own bunk. Wanting to be Adora's pet is clearly pretty deeply ingrained in her.

Glimmer will try to teleport her mom out of portal hell using dark magic and accidentally open the way for Horde Prime's troops.

That's a good look for her. Micah is alive, right? That wasn't just a ruse of the collapsing universe? He wasn't just a random figment?

Please just give her a better sense of fashion, she deserves something like the jacket in her DnD dream sequence, her current clothes are terrible.

Lonnie went from a B to a D or more in one season, she's great

>he-man.fandom.com/wiki/Of_Shadows_and_Skulls
thank, will watch later

Ew yoai

the lesbian top shortage is a serious problem though

Attached: 732.jpg (929x448, 209K)

What about forearms. I've heard rolled up sleeves are supremely sexy.

Can confirm, I enjoy being a top but sometimes a bitch needs to be strapped down and no one wants to do it.

All parts of a girl are awesome because they're parts of a girl.

So, if Hordak's a clone and there are millions more of "him", do you think they ever fuck each other?

Attached: nowneitherofuswillbevirgins.jpg (600x591, 39K)

I think it's a marketing thing.
They wheren't that major in the original either? Noelle is clearly more interested in the villains and then the core heroes.

I'm sure Mattel or even Dreamworks where like; push the princesses in the opening!

A fellow TAZ fan, I see

Attached: IMG_20190619_235447.jpg (486x362, 31K)

You heard correctly.

You're going to have to explain more because this sounds hot, and why can't one of you be the power bottom.

unf

It is the price you must pay for defying the natural order

Attached: TheNaturalOrder.gif (300x200, 646K)

Would you if you had a clone? I would ram raw my sweet ass so hard, no questions asked.I am fine looking male specimen.

Fuck yeah I would fuck my own clone, who else is gonna satisfy my kinks better than myself?

If it's not popular with girls 7-13, it's the girls 7-13 that are wrong.

W-what about boy parts?

Yeah but if you had your own clone they'd think just like you, so if you'd want to ram your own ass that hard that means you also want to be rammed that hard. Would you want to bottom for another guy?

Men bellies are cute as fuck

...I mean, if you're into that shit, I guess.

Image looks like Queen Glimmer.

... She's queen now, right?

She'll probably keep the princess title even if their parents are dead.
Just look at Frosta.

>tfw you're a top but too ugly to get far enough for it to be relevant

I wanna know more of her past and why she hates everyone so much. "They never listen to me" was this true? Was it a normal occurrence, was this bitch bullied? I need to know more. Her and Catra seem power hungry but we know Catra just wants to be approved so what does SW really want?

You are cultured man and a schooler.

Attached: 075.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

what was your reaction when this actually happened?

Attached: y2ud5mn2ibe31.jpg (400x367, 19K)

Switching is bitching, baby!

Can't wait for the rule34 of that scene.
Is gonna be so good.

That it hurt me when Hordak for just a second didn't want the portal to work so he could stay with Entrapta but Catra forced his hand.

desu it seems like it was just a metaphor for how women are treated in high level professional fields

I like those boots more

I wonder if the animators actually saw that fanart

Attached: 346345.png (1918x1084, 1.52M)

In theory maybe, but would you actually go through with it IRL

Conspiracy theory time but they did and they are dying for more fanart to boost the show's popularity, that's why the last season had a lot more scalie and furrycharacters, plus much more fanservice

We are expendable and thus, unimportant

Considering I already shove dragon dildos up my butt, I'd let my clone top me if he wanted to.

Dude I am Bi. And I am just my type in terms of ass shape and dick length.

Do you have the Catra/She-Ra version?

Nothing wrong with growing the community

Those are expensive as fuck, user, are they really worth it?

I just want everyone in this show to be happy, except Shadow Weaver because honestly fuck her at this point.

Wow that's hot
I bet you work out

Glimmer doesn't "have issues" with her mom. She's just a teenager.

Teenagers be like that.

The animation seemed way stronger this season. Did they switch studios or just get more budget?

I guess they're passable if they're nice and soft but good luck finding any guy who takes care of their skin properly.

Attached: shadow.png (1280x723, 623K)

Most are verse what is this BS and even then two bottoms can have good sex if they knew how.

I'm trying my best. It's hard work.

>Look at how easy she was manipulated by a near powerless Shadow Weaver. This poor girl has been abused so much that she doesn't know what love is at all.

It's worse than that.

Catra wants to be loved.
Catra doesn't think she deserves to be loved.

That's why things with Scorpia were tainted from the start. Scorpia gave Catra devotion without asking anything in return, and there was no way Catra could convince herself she deserved that.

Shadow Weaver BROKE that girl.

She-Ra and the Princesses of Irrelevance

Rude desu, what do you want from us other than moisturizing

>Give me the cyborg dick, now!

...That's the prison?

Yeah. I have a runner build cause I run. I am preparing for marathon. I only rul half a marathon until now.

Strong Darkseid energy

They removed most of the cushions

Just by moisturizing you're miles ahead of 90% of dudes. Keep up the good work.

The weird thing is with Voltron the producers were given a lump sum of cash to make the show, and got to pick where to spend it.

If the same thing happened here, then for some reason they decided to put more money into these eps than the earliest ones...?

Fuck me

I imagine you get what you pay for quality wise

>Entrapta will never combine your dick with a first-ones vibrator she found

I am taking my showers, mum!

I got them pretty cheap years ago at 50% off during one of their Black Friday sales, they feel pretty good but honestly prepping them, prepping myself and cleaning them gets to be sort of a chore after a while so I only use them sporadically pass the honeymoon phase, like maybe twice a year. If money's an issue I'd say skip them, they're good-looking fantasy sex toys but if you just wanna try buttsex there's way-cheaper-but-more-normal-looking alternatives.

Attached: surprise French dragon.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

Nice. Keep up the good work and that good, good build. unf.

>tfw Hordak touched the gem on his new armor, still not wanting to believe Entrapta betrayed him
Catra is going to be crucified

Attached: 47d.jpg (437x431, 23K)

Please let Entrapta be okay.
I realize it's Entrapta after all, and she's totally gonna be fine, but still

This show is written by the ones who did Voltron, right?
Yeah, she´ll get redeemed. The final villain in Voltron has one of the biggest kill counts in animation history, and she still got a happy ending. It´s bullshit, but it happened. And it will happen with this show as well.

I thought it was a racial thing or is she just different? Did they force her to wear that cloth over her face? I need to know

Attached: 98767fehwukjng.png (822x649, 408K)

If you thought her being suffocated was the worst it would get for her, we have a long way to go

>The piece of tech used literally translates to "Loved"
Catra is gonna get wrecked once Hordak finds out.

What's he gonna do?
Send her to the Crimson Waste, to die?
Take her best friend from her?
Make her feel like she's worthless and the world would be better off without her?
Pain? Oh, like the pain inflicted on her with regularity by her own mother-figure?

They have some of the old crew but not all, which is why this has actual good characterization.

>This show is written by the ones who did Voltron, right?
No.

It means loved user, phonetically.

Attached: luvd.png (1862x1212, 682K)

I hope she goes full TMNT2k3 Baxter Stockman.

Attached: Mr. Stockman, are you trying to seduce me.png (510x303, 181K)

That is not a reference I understand

Thanks user. I hope you work out to.

Uhh any that you would recommend?

Baxter Stockman get body horror'd a lot, being mutated, mutilated, reduced to a head/brain in a jar, etc.

a little exfoliating once in a while wouldn't kill you

Going by IMDB there's no writer overlap. imdb.com/title/tt7745956/fullcredits

...Somehow Chuck Austen is an executive producer. It's a meaningless title for someone that greenlit things, but still. Not happy about that. youtube.com/watch?v=vtL3LieX1c4

You know for all the emotional suffering, she has felt very little physical pain

Attached: 3e2.jpg (480x712, 18K)

She laughs at you

Attached: shelaugh.png (1594x900, 1.01M)

I go to the gym and run when I can, it's tough with work and school, I'm doing my best to get that Adonis Belt but abs are such a chore.

The 2000s TMNT Baxter Stockman as an embodiment of pure BURNING INNER STRENGHT
The guy started out as a regular scientist dude serving The Shredder. Then he got scarred. Then he lost his eye. Then his lost his arm. Then he got reduced to a head attached to a spider-like robot. Then he got reduced to a brain in a jar with one eyeball attached. Then he even lost that one eyeball.
The guy is the real hero of that series

>tfw you haven't psychologically manipulated anybody in 15 minutes

Attached: shadow weaver.png (1113x685, 554K)

Yowza

I think beast island is where Micah is so she'll be okay

No, I'm pretty sure Shadow Weaver's done painful magic torture on her. We saw a couple instances on-screen, and I'm willing to bet she got a lot more off-screen, because that's how Shadow Weaver rolls.

When she magically froze kid-Catra in place, Catra wasn't going "what are you going to do to me?" She'd been in that position before, bet.

I mean that's all true, but any time you talk about 2003 Baxter Stockman you should mention the first conversation he had with Shredder.

"I do not tolerate failure."
"That's why you'd be a terrible scientist."

Dude.

Tumblrinas: STOP SEXUALIZING TEENS
Tumblrina-created cartoons: [asses constantly right in the camera]

If she still has all her body parts, it wasn't enough

Basically, in the 2003 TMNT series, every time Baxter Stockman failed the Shredder (which was basically every time he appeared), Shredder would physically punish him further and further, first just having Hun roughing him up, but soon personally slashing at him, taking his eye, his hand, his legs, etc. until eventually reducing him to just a brain in a jar with a singular floating eyeball. Eventually, when Baxter finally escaped Shredder and started working for xenophobe US special agent Bishop, he tried growing himself a new physical body using Bishop's collected alien technology, but it was imperfect and started rotting and falling apart. The brain transfer into his new body also left him schizophrenic, hearing the voice of his dead mother until he went completely insane (that zombie body episode actually never heard on TV because censors deemed it too extreme, but it's easily found on youtube). After that he was reduced once again to a brain in a jar, and continued on living as such for hundreds of years, making a final appearance in TMNT Flash Forward, the sequel series on TMNT 2k3 in which the Turtles are sent to the future, where it's revealed he and immortal villain Bishop eventually got over their bad guy phase and both started earnestly working for the betterment of mankind because immortality is a bitch and puts things into perspective.

Belive, during winter and school I put on weight. I am starting to get lazy again. But daily 1 h walks or 5km runs help me keep somewhat in shape. Try to keep moving, because it is way to easy to become couch potato.

I know that feeling well, I try to at least get 20k steps in a day to keep active. Here's me telling you to do your best to stay in shape and look great!

>making a final appearance in TMNT Flash Forward, the sequel series on TMNT 2k3 in which the Turtles are sent to the future, where it's revealed he and immortal villain Bishop eventually got over their bad guy phase and both started earnestly working for the betterment of mankind because immortality is a bitch and puts things into perspective.
I fucking hated Flash Forward, the season was terrible, but that single part redeems it and makes it worthwhile

>Not being strong
>Not being brave
>Not finding every bit of strength that we have and never letting go

youtube.com/watch?v=juIsRg6z41k

Ok so that's the first time I've actually listened to the whole thing and it's not bad

Is Queen Milf ever coming back? She's immortal right? She'll come back?

I fucking lost it here

Attached: 00440499443.gif (540x305, 641K)

Yes, either through light magic thanks to Adora or dark magic thanks to SW/Glimmer

She just wants to be happy can't you see

Maybe Micah brings her back? Maybe even Catra some how

I mean it's specifically mentioned that she's not dead, just trapped in some weird un-reality, so it's pretty much guaranteed she's coming back.

I only have three, the gryphon, the dragon tongue and the xenomorph dick, but they're all very good, problem is that both the gryphon and xeno have since been heavily remodeled so I have no idea if the current revisions are any good. The gryphon (at least the model I have), has tiny barbs/nubs underneath the gland that actually feel very good and a nice, elongated knot that eases into you, the xeno dick is my personal favorite since its long, textured and slender shape reaches deeper and its slightly larger, oblong head hits my right spot. I recommend getting the tongue in a soft firmness, using it with lots of lube is, I guess, a pretty good simulation of intense anulingus (I say "I guess" because I'm still a kissless, hugless virgin, I just know it feels very good and slippery).

Mega cute.

wooooow that's good stuff. my god. thanks for the rec I'll look into it. jeez.

So did I then again when adora blushed when she complemented her

It's beyond fucked up that she had a chance to rewrite reality and went with "Adora never left and Shadow Weaver isn't too mean."

Because that's all she ever wanted but things will never go back to the way they were

Attached: 1563560814331.png (500x498, 244K)

It is boring. Believe most yaoi is trash, but it is my kind of trash. Most yuri, to me, is like watching paint dry. And that is why I like Adora and Catra relationship. It is just so deliciously tragic. And they look different and Adora She-ra form just adds to contrast. The height she gains just ads to my Amazonian fetish, and what she can do to Catra in that form is just unf.

>Amazonian fetish
There's some good taste in Yea Forums today, I'm proud of you all

Oh shit this wasn't canceled? We got a MEGA lying around? The first season was alright.

Not only is it not cancelled, it's thriving.

Attached: IMG_20190803_221127.jpg (1800x2100, 226K)

You. I like you. You have good taste.

It begins
haha it's not like I like this though haha

>That bulge
>That face
>The teeth

Please fuck me daddy

Mega faggot
mega.nz/#F!wyYiyQyK!kZfs6qN-bBMGeYfy35BuBg!o7pX2CKA

This is type of build every men should strive for.

Attached: 75558004_p0.png (1242x1577, 550K)

Literally how much pain, death, and misery do you have to be responsible for before you don't get to qualify for a redemption arc?

Jesus Scorpia is adorable, that giggle after she tailfucks that lizard chick

Attached: huntadora .png (491x377, 270K)

no such thing

Finally.

Attached: I've been waiting for this.png (376x238, 96K)

Please tell me there's some out there of goat lady Kyle.

Attached: 1451062472550.png (269x335, 8K)

Scorpia is the cinnamon bun of this show and you will treat her as such

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/3220760

Glimmer had issues with her mom since they lost King Micah. The balance of the family was broken.

It was sweet seeing Glimmer play with her mom in the final episode this season.

So is Glimmer gonna get wings or..?

>tfw this was literally the taserface joke from GOTG2 but actually done well

relatedguy made some

Catra in Squidward's homeless box with a tin cup asking a passing, disinterested Adora for but a crumb of spare coochie.

Attached: 1555831453315.jpg (522x522, 110K)

Hahah Tung Lashor, seriously
I just watched the 2003 He-Man recently and this version is actually more incompetent

Is the flat chest hard abs look in? My dicks says yes

ouch owie adora's face

Attached: adora.png (663x545, 177K)

God that joke was bad in the movie. And here I thought I had blocked it out.

How about someone with talent

Do any of them remember what happened in the fake world? Because from what I remember Glimmer and her mom were last seen fighting

>It's funny because we're making fun of how corny the joke we wrote is!!!
Like, I get it. Just move on already.

It was Catra's design of a perfect world, what happened elsewhere didn't matter.

Sound director 100% knew what they were doing adding in the effect of Adora's ropes straining

Me before watching She-Ra: Wow, it's not only nostalgia bait but also woke shit. Pandering double whammy. And the art style is bland, stiff and cheap-looking.
Me after watching one episode: WE MUST BE STRONG, AND WE MUST BE BRAVE

Needs a good dicking and tender hugs while being assured she is loved

POST AUNT CASTASPELLA NOW

Alright James Gunn calm down GotG2 sucked the ass end of a butt. I won't go as far as saying it was literally the worst Marvel movie ever made (looking at you Thor 2) but compared to the first one it was so fucking awful it just makes me weirdly mad.

the opening is shit. skip it everytime.

forgot she was in the show

Funny that I still remember hating the theme song and now it's honestly kind of hype

Attached: IMG_20190803_222959.jpg (1500x1750, 140K)

I was literally thinking the same thing until I heard the whole song, like in the show they cut it at a weird point so that the song kind of sucks with the animation but by itself it's pretty legit

I liked it from minute one but the extended version locks it in for me as a jam. It's not quite WE ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS-tier in terms of being iconic but it's getting there.

This iiis not ok where I want him to lower those pants just a little bit. I have some thinking to do.

I'm just really glad this show exists. And not because of the gay stuff, there are plenty of other shows that do that, but everything else with the 80s rainbow aesthetic is ironic like Starbarians or Robot Unicorn Attack. Only She-Ra takes it seriously

ALWAYS WE WILL FIGHT AS ONE
'TIL THE BATTLE'S WON

You are a good person user

what the fuck. that was actually good.

Well It was nice talking to you all wonderful anons. But thread Is about to get archived and It is 4 in the morning where I am. Have a wonderful day or night.

>Entrapta is only the Hero/Bright Moon side of the image
Nibba what

I'm sorry user milfs only no aunties

You're the best too! Get some sleep you silly!

Aunts are literally superior to milfs

Goodnight eurofriend.

Unf they actually gagged her I love it

Fucking thank you, I'm so sick of anything even remotely retro being completely ironic LOOK AT HOW WACKY THIS SHIT IS

>relatedguy
That motherfucker has been doing like half the fandom's porn till day, not a complain, I just find it curious.
also we need more porn artists here

It’s refreshing for a show to play things straight when normally we’re waist-deep in irony

Like I said before, the showrunners know what they're doing with this season

user is based, the intro grew on me and now it's hyping up, this show keeps getting better and honestly? If the last season is as good or better than this one, this show could end up being great.

Attached: 2841174 - Adora Catra Masters_of_the_Universe Shadow_Weaver She-Ra_and_the_Princesses_of_Power anima (1280x720, 2.93M)

Who makes these and can they please make more

sure, I can give cartoonlion a call, hope you're okay with every character being portrayed by a tiny-dicked futa furry with 6 nipples

NOUS SOMMES À L'AUBE DE LA GRANDEUR
CHANGEANT L'OMBRE EN CLARTÉ!
Where my French dub Chads at?

F

Attached: The Black Tar effect.jpg (500x587, 43K)

When are we getting a video game?

I really didn't need the personal attack this late at night

I wish I would have gotten those figures when they came out. Now I like the show and there sold out.

Why is she so hot?

Because she knows she's better than you and is going to use you to her pleasure and you're going to love every minute of it

>I love pussy so much, even I'm a pussy
Why this made me laugh as hard as I did

I'm pretty sure these are mostly live-journal era women.
No shame.

Honestly so weird to see which classic shows got rebooted well.

Voltron? Seemed good at first, quickly became apparent that they weren't going to do much with interpersonal relationships or lore, and it turned out they had no endgame.

TMNT? 2012 had access to ALL the toys in the toychest, and they mostly got ignored. Interpersonal relationships started strong, but the potential was never ever explored. Ended with a Mad Max homage for some reason.

Thundercats? One reboot started okayish before veering into meh, with further plans to go pants-on-head-retarded-grimdark. A parody mocking the show supposedly in the works.

Scooby Doo? Gets the best damn reboot possible in the form of Mystery Incorporated.

She-Ra, of all things? Action, adventure, and characters you give a shit about making messes of their lives.

Quick shout-out to all the strong lesbian women in this thread, you've done things to me.

>She-Ra, of all things
Yes, much like GotG you take a Z-list lineup and you are able to do things with them that other established characters can't do, and it's a hit.

What are you talking about, TMNT brought back a fuckton of goofy 80s shit as well as stuff from the comics and movies (admittedly some of which was done better by 2003). And interpersonal relationships are always the most boring thing to focus on in a show designed to sell action figures.

TMNT 2012 is good if you ignore the last season.

I’m weak as shit but I’ll take it anyway

Physically maybe but you're just, amazing and I hope you recognize that. Like wonderful.

Bump for all you amazing people actually talking about the show

Anyone get the feeling that Catra's underlings are supposed to have more of a presence in the show?
I mean they're in the opening and even Adora remembers them fondly, yet they got like 0 screen time these past seasons

They got about the same screentime as non-Glimmer/Entrapta princesses (which, admittedly, is also close to 0)

I still don't like She Ra's theme.

Lonnie and Rogelio get some screen time

Not especially. They're to represent "and the Horde is there too." The few scenes we've gotten with them reinforce that the Horde is just regular people, who might've been decent folks if they hadn't been born into Hordak's army.

Dont want to jinx it but yeah this was a nice

Are you new or something? Thread's been passed bump limit for a while

I will go down with this ship and I won't put my hands up and surrender
But yeah I know i just wanted to say there were some amazing people on topic for the first time in months

Me neither.

I would argue that a good chunk of the stuff they brought in was "in name only" stuff, like "Wingnutt and Screwloose are Batman and Robin-like comic characters brought to life" instead of "they're weird aliens" or the show's version of Mona Lisa. There's a lot to be said for putting a new spin on things of course, but considering it was the first time EVER that any writers had access to all the characters ever created for TMNT, it was a pity they didnt try to mine more of the better characters/stories.

And sorry, but they came up with the idea of having Oroku Saki and Hamato Yoshi be BEST BUDS FOR LIFE that turned on one another after Saki (1) learned that he WASN'T part of the Hamato clan, he was an adopted-as-a-baby member of the Foot, a rival clan that had been all but wiped out, and (2) lost Tang Shen to Hamato. Throw in Saki raising Shen's daughter as his own, and you could've done some amazing psychological stuff.

But they never did anything with his old "we had one another's backs in [insert war here]!" stuff they set up with Yoshi and Saki, and then the Endgame ended up being Saki mutating the emotions out of himself so he didn't give a fuck about whether or not Karai lived or died.

They set things up for some fun emotional shit, then went "eh, nevermind" and did Dark Phoenix with April instead, for some reason.

Attached: yoshi and saki at war.png (364x203, 48K)