You have his powers, what do?

Attached: Kilgrave.jpg (1200x600, 149K)

Get a job.

>Get a job.
>A house
>A wife
>A family
>A normal life

Attached: 1564023235206.jpg (720x620, 31K)

Can I make people kill themselves?

Oh I probably should specify - you also have his weaknesses (only affects ppl within 100 yards and the effects are temporary).

Get a job as negotaitor.
Get payed handsomely for it and save lives.

Stop paying for shit. That’s it.

Kill rian johnson
Kill kathleen kennedy
Kill JJ abrams
Kill shane black
Rape then kill daron nefcy
Kill alex hirsch
Kill genndy tartakovsky
Kill julia potts
Kill christina miller
Kill everyone who wrongfully accused chris savino

> and the effects are temporary
So, not as effective for the suicidal?

Fuck, you're pathetic.

get x men legends 3 made

Could talk them down long enough to get them professional help at least.

It really only needs to work long enough that they are contained and then given to mental health authorities.

based

Stay away from dumb bitches who could easily break my neck.

Tell who ever i meet not to do what i say and do whatever they feel like doing normally.

I would become a political lobbyist

Ask everybody to be my friend.

His power isn’t THAT strong

Can I make people think they have something really wrong with their bodies to the point where they mutilate themselves for my amusement?
Maybe convince them that they hear voices that aren't really there.
Or invoke OCD-like sense of dread that something is wrong without knowing exactly what?
His usage of powers on the show was really uncreative, so I have no idea what happens if the power is applied to someone with imagination.

even the power cosmic is not strong enough

Attached: 1536916779486.jpg (470x490, 112K)

>can I make people think...
His power just makes people lose control of their bodies and do whatever he commands but he can't control people's minds.

I'd probably try to help people but fuck it up super hard and end up ruining their lives in worse ways than Kilgrave ever managed.

That's pretty boring. Mind control is the best when you get inside minds.

Oh, and kill noelle stevenson

it's motor control not mind control

I don’t know about that, he had an entire police station pull a Mexican standoff and then convince themselves it was a practical joke. May not be mind control, but he does seem to be able to convince people of what he wants them to think

legalize it

I don't think that's a good interpretation of his powers. If we're going based off the show then Jessica was presenting like she was in some sort of dream state and when she broke or the affects were wearing off she "woke up".

And as someone else said he made an entire police station laugh off almost shooting each other, though they thought it was weird afterwards.

legalise what user?

laughing is a physical thing - he can control that
they want to stop but they just can't because they're under his influence; someone like Professor X can really make them laugh and WANT TO as they kill themselves

Shit, I wish there was a show about evil Professor X.

Attached: farouk2.jpg (1400x700, 65K)

I meant laugh off like a state of mind "boy that sure was funny let's get back to our lives." The fact that everyone didn't immediately start hunting for him as soon has he left suggests some sort of mental effect as well. Not to mention the fact that Killgrave doesn't kill everyone he encounters so there should be a whole slew of people reporting his description or whatever to the police if he wasn't fucking with their minds/memories some how as well.

Become the assistant of the assistant of a billionaire and use my power to have a easy life.

How temporary we talking?

Probably temporary enough that he doesn't try to become any more than just a street-level criminal. In the comics, characters like Dr. Doom and Kingpin are shown to be immune to his powers.

Attached: main-qimg-1ee558952da796d4937c15b545974b16.png (273x330, 192K)

I think it was about 24 hours? For people he wanted continued influence over he usually also implanted a suggestion that people would have to come find him the next day to get a re-up

That's a force of will thing. He's also taken over an entire city before.

Pretty much this.

I'm reasonably happy with my life so I wouldn't make any big changes, but it would be cool to walk into any store and just grab what I want without having to pay. Might not be a clever or imaginitive answer, and if I really had those powers I'd probably think of other ways to use them eventually, but that would be my first choice.

Seems like it'd be hard to get away with such a thing due to security cameras.

>walk up to the register
>pretend to pay
>make clerk believe you actually paid
>walk away

It's not foolproof, but the camera won't be able to tell the difference and for small stuff it'll probably work just fine.

Mind control, of course.

>Bring pieces of paper with the words "fuck you nigger" on them instead of money
>tell clerk to accept them

I dont know. But I will use it selfishly . I can rob a bank without even going in and keep myself hidden.

>Cash register shows a short at the end of the day
The only way to not leave a trail is if you have the attendant or someone else in line pay for you instead.

I'd literally just do what he did -- go around fucking with people, taking whatever I want and raping women.

But you would still be caught on camera... just make someone else do it.

Not a bad idea. You could sit outside while the bank robbery is happening and whenever cops show up you could tell them to go away.

So basically if you stay around them, they continue to be under your influence.

I just have ask the bank manager to pack something untrackable and give it to me. If i dont know anything , I can just ask him for advice and he have to answer.

Legally change my name
>killgrave
What is this, pro wrestling??

Yea his powers can be stronger then it seems. For example, wasn’t it via his children, who have the same powers as him, that Daredevil was able to erase his public identity from the world?

>d the effects are temporary

How temporary?

Anyways, I'd dress up in a hoodie to protect my identity and tell people to give me their money.

Make people be nicer to me, thats all.

What did tartakovsky do?

Just say that the store owner let you get it for free and make them agree if they ask them

be rich, go wherever I please and fuck whomever I want
and yes I'd tell people I'd fuck to kill themselves afterwards to avoid them coming back for revenge

I move to Vegas and make a ton of money "gambling" and performing "comedy" "magic" and "music" all while never learning how to do any of those things ust convincing the audience im really good.

Attached: 4913664-imperium_013_variant_ryp.jpg (790x1200, 958K)

Give jack a bad end.

Make all my 3D waifus be my harem.

>3D waifus

Attached: you disgust me.jpg (636x511, 61K)

That would work perfectly for small items. Pretend you forgot your wallet, ask them ever so nicely if they could get it for you, and they'd be more then happy to. Probably give you some extra money in case you want something else later.

Locate and then force the world’s billionaires to distribute their wealth on the world’s various civil structures, invest heavily in green energy and space travel so our planet/species doesn’t expire too quick. By the time they’ve done it and i’ve fucked off, they won’t be able to take it back.

I also get a really good well paid job that I only have to work a few days a week so I can easily support me and my gf and also hang out with her all week.

I also consider getting into law.

What a douche.

Take re from me, dude, don't mess with teen delinquents. Their 30 year old nephews will fuck you up

Attached: What+if+i+disguise+myself+to+steal+more+hands+oh+_51f7dd40cd5f0bd5e1a2e6d9986380ae.jpg (640x479, 87K)

Go to this one girl in highschool I couldn't stop thinking a out sexually and turn her into a total. Making her dress in sling bikinis walking in public and bad parts of town and she can't fight back

I start or end every sentence I say to someone with "if you would..."
Then become a hostage negotiator.

Do I know I have his powers? Because I don't think I ever ask people to do things unless I think they're reasonable to do. If I had his powers, I doubt I'd find out.

He doesn't make peoples bodies move on their own, his victims all specified that his powers made them want to do whatever he was telling them at the time.