Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/1003628087982977024
youtube.com/watch?v=QlfMe0Fz5aM
youtube.com/watch?v=3FB0aeb-TPs
youtube.com/watch?v=lGEmnVX9TNc
youtube.com/watch?v=M729X7kfkb8
youtu.be/LvvhdyOMPv4
sbmania.net/pictures.php?id=46b&page=27
lostmediawiki.com/SpongeBob_SquarePants_(partially_found_deleted_scenes_of_Nickelodeon_animated_series;_1999-present)#Just_One_Bite
youtube.com/watch?v=wqnNURx3Y6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't know the real reason other than that whole 9/11 hoax but you're pretty much telling children how exactly to make a gaseous explosion.

9/11. It's always 9/11 and kids must be protected.

Attached: ezgif-2-cc08644d8d84.webm (320x240, 1.96M)

But what does it have to do with 9/11?

Why the fuck would you want kids to test setting gasoline on fire?

mobile.twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/1003628087982977024
Confirmed. Why the fuck did this man block me?

The exsposions and people burning alive. Plus Episode aired just a few days after the event.

I hate that they removed like a solid 45 seconds of the essay episode
The transition is always so jarring

>This is harder than I thought!
>I can feel those juices pumping now!

>You’ll never find a logoless version of this scene

>Hey, wait a minute.
>This isn't water.
>It's...
>PISS!

What was the reason behind that?

>Squidward doesn’t get burned alive by Mr. Krabs’ burglar alarm on the Season 3 DVD
>SpongeBob doesn’t get his gross close-up of his exposed brain on the Season 1 DVD

At least Patrick still gets to rub some lotion on Sandy, so yeah.

What'd they remove?

This won't answer your question but it's the answer

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-094539_Firefox.jpg (1075x1759, 525K)

Yet those awful episodes with Spongebob's splinter and Squidward's toenail are a-okay.

Attached: hmmm.png (636x475, 510K)

>Spongebob's nose moving up and down in a rather obscene way

Attached: for fuuks sake.jpg (675x1200, 83K)

>Nickelodeon feared kids might imitate the crash
What kid would have access to a car? Also I guess Spongebob's horrible boating and all of its casualties is just fine

9-11 was an inside job
Cuz that's where the planes went

I remember that story of those two kids who drowned because they wanted to find Spongebob and heard the show was getting cancelled because of it.

wait, this is official? I always thought it was a fan animation

the scene with patrick rubbing sandy with lotion aired in my country multiple times

I distinctly remember it that way when I was a kid.
Frankly, I don't even know what the censored version is like.

diy

i had no idea the lotion one was even cut, i remember that scene very well

I know it and it baffled me. Right at 0:07 They zoom into the Krusty Krab and skip to the end of the webm. I remember recording that episode where the original scene took place and saw the edited version on DVD.

Weird, I recall seeing the edited version on tv first and then not long afterwards saw the original unedited scene multiple times on tv.

Did you insult John K?

Everyone was cautious after 9/11
Things that weren't even related were getting self-censored

youtube.com/watch?v=QlfMe0Fz5aM

Obscene nose movements

I'd like to see anyone's dick imitate that motion for this scene to be justified being cut.

Pretty sure I've seen all of these deleted scenes in my country's version.

Don't underestimate them. Kids will find ways to do incredibly stupid things.

squidward's legs.

Having a fire burn underwater makes no sense. Clearly the people developing the cartoon didn't want viewers to think that they didn't understand the limitations of life underwater.

youtube.com/watch?v=3FB0aeb-TPs

youtube.com/watch?v=lGEmnVX9TNc

how many kids do you guys think die every year from trying to do the newest meme fad? kids had an incredibly track record of killing themselves from their own curiosity.

wait, they removed this whole scene? thats fuckin crazy

Don't ask for dick pics, user.

I saw this air as a little kid. Became a distant memory

I think they cut out a section in the episode with the soda hat. I remember mr. Krabs going to the graveyard and hitting his head agaisnt the dead dudes name on the gravestone but the amazone version cuts it out and he just finds it all of a sudden. Am I wrong cause the cut between him looking around being unable to find it them it cutting to him finding it is really weirdly done.

>It looked like Patrick was unhooking Sandy's bra
>It clearly doesn't, as he's massaging her shoulders, and the clearly noticeable bra strap goes around her waist instead
Retards. Really bad excuse if true. If anything I remember this scene looking more offputting because Sandy looks like a soulless doll instead of the real thing in that scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=M729X7kfkb8

>Spongebob's nose moving up and down in a rather obscene way

Attached: 1387659408226.jpg (410x426, 82K)

same for me, we didn't have any actual television channels or anything, so i never saw any episodes as they aired, but it was on the spongebob DVD collection my mom bought for me.
pretty sure the exercising was in there too.
unsure of the race car though since It doesn't ring a bell, it's been a long time though.

My initial guess was the two explosions, plus this episode aired almost a month after the events of 9/11. Guess networks were being super cautions about this at the time since this affected many people... Until I saw this

This did air in the United States, I know that for sure.

I remember them occasionally airing the uncensored version of the episode several years afterwards.

why wasn't this censored?

Attached: vdqzxV.gif (320x240, 1.24M)

I actually remember the race car crash, wasn't it still int eh episode?

no major public tragedy associated with it

>What kid would have access to a car
any that knows where their parents keep the car keys

>What kid would have access to a car?

Attached: lamilton.jpg (1080x608, 59K)

two buckets of gas
two doors
two robot arms
two fires/explosions
TWO TOWERS
TWO PLANES
and finally most damning of all TWO SETS OF LEGS

youtu.be/LvvhdyOMPv4

Procrastination got fucked up beyond belief.

>this scene gets censored
>Patrick uses a fucking flamethrower in a Season 8 episode and it doesn't get touched in any way

reminder that everywhere outside the USA this scene wasn't touched
Sandy getting entirely removed from this episode? sounds too Islamic because even the UK didn't give a shit about that
the car crash? even the UK didn't give a shit and imitable actions weren't cut in the UK back then because there wasn't a lot of it
and this revision happened in 2005 when the USA was homophobic, against racism in 6-16 shows, against gags with stuff like massive breasts or bouncing in breasts and female nudity, against stuff like smoking, menstruation, periods, alcohol, etc. in 6-16 shows, etc. whereas countries like France, Latin America, and Germany have allowed all of this

The Christmas DVD? that race car scene is still there.

I'm pretty sure you're right

Latin America?
No one has mentioned that one commercial fade at the 11 minute point of "Back to the Past" with a duplicated gang warp animation that would play 2 shots later
Nickelodeon USA cut it as early as March 2010 yet international releases and the Season 7 DVD have it.

actually that scene was never there
sbmania.net/pictures.php?id=46b&page=27

The scene was deleted because Nickelodeon didn't want to air a scene involving gasoline accidents. The scene is still aired on Canadian stations.

lostmediawiki.com/SpongeBob_SquarePants_(partially_found_deleted_scenes_of_Nickelodeon_animated_series;_1999-present)#Just_One_Bite

Why would he think it's a bucket of water when he's already underwater?

>This is our burglary alarm? A crummy pail of water?

>yet another anti-trump cumbrain replyguy
feels bad

also this immediately comes to mind when I hear "standards and practices" youtube.com/watch?v=wqnNURx3Y6Q

Mr. Krabs should have invested in Pokemon creatures instead!

They just skip over him trying to get past security and head right into the vault part. It's pretty seamless, as when I saw it sans the gas, I was like "huh, I remember something was here" but didn't think it was actually cut.

I swear I've seen the episode with all the scenes included at one point and I live in the US

People burned to death during 9/11 user.