What did they mean by this?

Attached: 569122AF-3A8C-4576-83CD-9343648FA7FC.jpg (607x342, 83K)

>Greg isn't even on model with the character model sheet of him in that scene
Jesus Christ...

my question is how the hell did they just barge in to the studio without any security

If there are photos of them on the walls, then maybe people assumed that they already worked there

The thing about the animators is that they like to perfectly ink down what the character is looking on the storyboards and only alter out the extremely minor changes the storyboarder forgot from the model sheet, which usually is the accessories they have.

Attached: IMG_20190803_095415.png (4172x1472, 2.44M)

>The thing about the animators is that they are hacks.
ftfy

Attached: 1446759631539.gif (236x467, 2.67M)

It means you belong in

this isn't the loud house user

Working hard aren't you mod-in-training.

Korean animators. Steven Universe is animated in Korea, so they referenced them.

whoa, the animated characters are actually IN the studio where they get drawn! what kind of surreal reality break is this?! how does that even work?! my mind is spinning trying to wrap my head around this, it's so humorous! why hasn't this been done before?

producers would have to tell the animators to ignore the storyboard, and re-interpret it using on-model characters. But then, they'd have to give the animators a lot more time and/or money.

Kek

i see no SCI in this thread...

They look trustworthy

I can’t think of any other time this has been done. Maybe the Cleveland Show?

That shitty Korean animators can't draw a character on model despite having the character model sheet in front of them.

Bonus, the animator in that scene is also drawing an extremely off-model Greg.

>The thing about the animators is that they like to perfectly ink down what the character is looking on the storyboards and only alter out the extremely minor changes the storyboarder forgot from the model sheet, which usually is the accessories they have.

This is wrong. Storyboard revisionists clean up the artist's boards, and the animators animate with the precise instructions that they're given.

Teen titans go , and class of 3000,