Can he solo the Entire Marvelverse?

Can he solo the Entire Marvelverse?

Attached: a73.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

That's implying fat bastard can balance out BBC
Luke cage has indestructible divk, blade has immortal vampire cock

No, but he does hard counter Reed Richards, Spider-Man and Wolverine.

Honestly I don't why I like fat ugly bastard mind-break/netorare so much. I'm not even into cuck shit in general

Are there any villains in a relationship? If so, I would doubt that the male side's tenacity for murder would be hindered by the NTR situation.

I would assume it's about reducing the women to a sexobject instead of a person. You might also enjoy stuff like bestiality, that completely removes all form of actual relationship without being violent

New Mutants and Champions stand no chance, basically any team with multiple teenage girls is going to get wiped.
He'll have a real problem when Wolverine enters the picture though.

Immortal, hairy, buff and ugly is a hard counter to old, bald, fat and ugly, plus Logan is the designated protector of nubile superhumans.

Nah beastiality is gross though I think you have something going on there with the degregation thing

Fat Ugly bastard's mutant skill is always ntr handsome guy, whenever you like it or not

Daredevil gets his gf killed before he has the chance to cuck him

He's only powerful because he's surrounded by Japanese beta males that are afraid of women. Marvel is loaded with chads rocking six pack abs.

Sucks to be Bruno.

Attached: bruno.jpg (850x560, 65K)

I don't get fat ugly bastard NTR. Who wants to read that? It's gross. I'd much rather see a somewhat attractive dude doing the cucking. That way it at least makes sense

Attached: IMG_4970.jpg (560x494, 39K)

oh shit, here we go again

Attached: sadkamala.png (321x720, 259K)

It's always an ugly bastard or a teenage boy with no eyes. It's stupid.

its and humiliation fetish
being replaced by someone better is not as humiliating as being replaced by a fat ugly and smelly son of a bitch
cucks enjoy feeling inferior and that explains the whole blackes thing

Attached: blacked_waifus.png (1280x1920, 1.15M)

The only hentai I like is skinny short dude with a huge and thick woman

But I don't want that hentai genre. I want blood-related brother-sister incest. The only recent one that even tries to do that is Oyasumi Sex.

have you tried only reading the ones you like?
i hate NTR too, thats why I dont read it
let cucks have the only thing they can ever have

Spidey kicks his ass.

Not sure, it could also about "revealing" women don't actually care about looks or success or anything but are just stupid sluts that deep down enjoy being raped

To be fair as a femanon I do have rape fantasies

Huh, I don't really get that from NTR
For me, it's more of the betrayal thing; seeing a guy or gal forsake their values and who they love for simple pleasure

Attached: IMG_4821.png (812x655, 486K)

Sure, but same as with most fantasies is not a representation of reality, but an idealised version. I doubt you would enjoy actually getting raped by a fast ugly bold guy

Wanna talk about it in private?

Kys cletus

Sympathy or empathy, possibly. Poor guys just want hot pussy like anyone else and have the balls to give society the middle finger and take what they want.

>>>/reddit/

The contrast between the ugly men and the beautiful women.
This, but it's always about the women for me. Anyone focused on the guys is a fag. Hell, not even all NTR prominently features the cuck. I had to get over the aversion to NTR to enjoy more milf content.