Bumpa

there are already two other threads

>Star
>Dipper
>Alolan Cubone from Owl House, which isn’t out yet
>no Anne from Amphibia, which is
Wow

I think that's an image from, like, last summer, not this June

I just signed up for re**it, what will i have to do when the AMA starts at 2:00?

>a charity event to reunite families

What families?

Probably ask questions.

Star is there because she has to be.

Dipper is there because Gravity Falls is literally the only modern Disney show that's actually popular with the mainstream normie audience. Even Ducktales and Tangled are only moderately popular. People acknowledge their existence but only give a shit about them when a season finale airs.

And Cubone is there because they want to promote Dana Terrace's upcoming lesbian cartoon.

What does she want? Have kids go with their criminal parents to jail? Sounds fun to me!

That’s because Matt Braly isn’t joining them on the livestream

Nowadays /pol/ & Yea Forums are pretty much the same.

Just because they raid us doesn't mean were now the same

You're thinking about Yea Forums. Yea Forums isn't too far gone yet.

Yes

That's actually a really nice thing to do.
I'm glad this issue is no longer being ignored like it was for the full two years it's been going on and I was practically the only one who cared.

If Terrace doesn't support open borders, then what is it she wants the government to be doing, instead of separating children from their parents? Same question for Hirsch.

I hope there's a lot of paddipca request

>two years

You do know that Obama deported 5 times as many people during his tenure, right?

if you do, don't come back

Attached: 1455836537504.jpg (566x943, 99K)

This is Yea Forums no reason to talk about obama or Trump like this

Well, yes, but Obama was a Republican pretending to be a Democrat, didn't you know?

illegal alien families trying to come across the US southern border, and men who traffic children for sex slavery, are both being separated from the children that they bring with them across the border. These cartoonists want US border enforcement to stop separating children from the adults that they come with.

The Obama administration tried to keep children and adults together in detention, but the 9th circuit court ordered that children cannot be kept in dentition facilities. Obama's response to this ruling, at first, was to separate the kids from their adults; but this was unpopular, so he just started releasing kids with their parents (or with their sex traffickers) into the interior of the country. Trump's policy is similar to Obama's original plan of separating the kids and adults (keeping the adults in detention, and the kids go to child services).

la la la! I can't hear you!! la la la, back to /pol! BACK TO /POL/!!!

/pol/ BTFO

Bad etiquette. You don't just shove the red card in their face. They know it's for them. You raise it straight in the air so everyone clearly sees.

>Dana Terrace
>Some charity event from last year
>Nothing to do with Star Vs AMA
>Thread already exists here:

kys OP.

The Amphibia guy, Matt Braly, isn't in the Livestream

Can't you people read?
Those characters are there because their creators are the ones hosting the livestream, Alex Hirsch, Daron Nefcy and Dana Terrace.

>going to reddit
Go and stay there

*tumblr & Yea Forums