AHEM

AHEM

Attached: male-feminist-comic.png (625x605, 57K)

Oh boy, this thread again.

This is unironically true.

Attached: trans-military-ban-comic.png (625x605, 81K)

My personal favorite.

Attached: gay-blood-donation-comic1.png (1000x500, 45K)

Attached: covington-smirk-maga-comic.png (1500x500, 67K)

The trapdoor spider doesn’t try to camouflage
He just wants a home sweet home because he is a lazy fucker

Attached: lefty-vs-right-wing-memes-comic.png (1500x500, 72K)

Attached: clown-world-comic1.png (1500x500, 82K)

Attached: second-amendment-comic1.png (625x605, 48K)

Whatever happened to their lawsuit?

A lot of customers I serve wear MAGA hats. I can't recall any of them saying or doing anything particularly racist or insensitive. Other older white men with big beer guys and missing necks have. I've seen trucks roll in with giant Confederate battle flags hanging off the back. I had a customer say "all niggers must hang, amiright?" I do believe Trump emboldens the racists and bigots in America. I don't hate his supporters necessarily, I just kinda look at them like weeby nerds who love stupid shows for reasons I can't comprehend. I suppose the one good thing they do is stir up the Democratic base and force Dems to take more radical stances. I wanted to vote for Bernie, and ended up voting for Trump out of spite and hate for Hillary.

Attached: white-people-disappearing-comic.png (625x605, 42K)

I dunno famalam, the candidates this time around seem even worse.

These are more of an discussion starters than jokes. Maybe the problem is the discussion that follows when these are posted and not the comics themselves.

Attached: crime-think-comic.png (1000x1000, 83K)

Isn't this more a free speech issue than a thought issue? Does stonetoss live in the uk?

Attached: immigration-vs-wages-comic.png (940x300, 50K)

I think the fact that he can't comprehend someone wanting to help someone else for unselfish reasons says more about him than feminism.

We've seen from other comics that he thinks WOMEN should lower their standards enough to date him, but I doubt he's willing to do the same and date an uggo with a shit personality.

This is just him projecting. "*I* would never want to help women unless it meant getting laid. That means no one else would, either!" What a myopic little man.

I think it's more that outspoken "male feminists" consistently turn out to be sexual abusers.
Anyone who virtue signals so hard to the point where they unironically become a feminist is clearly trying to hide/compensate for something, as it has absolutely nothing to do with "helping someone".

My favourite, because it's one of the grounded, actually true ones.
Anyone who studied energy and climate knows this

All his comics are true.

Attached: vegans-and-cyclists-comic.png (1000x1000, 106K)

unfortunately the radical stances the democrats are pushed into are never going to be actual economic ones, they're just gonna play harder at the WHITE MAN BAD meme while perpetuating endless war and fucking over the little guy

You hated Hillary? Well I got news for you, every dem candidate is going to be Hillary, maybe browner sometimes

This latest crop is making Hillary almost look normal. At least she put on a shit eating grin and at least told people she likes America, whereas every single dem candidate this time around seems to be trying as hard as possible to win the Mexican vote at the expense of the American vote. This is probably going to work about as well as you would expect, since Mexicans can't vote in American elections.

what's the joke

Attached: ezgif-4-09fc759ddbbc.gif (338x276, 2.71M)

Meh, Hillary would have allowed as much illegal immigration if not more than these people

these democrats are also not playing for the Mexican vote: They're playing for the liberal white people vote, when they talk about how Trump is racist and fuck bordrs

its a seecret

>Meh, Hillary would have allowed as much illegal immigration if not more than these people
Probably, but she wouldn't have used it as an unironic talking point the way this current batch of psychos are.