Fantastic Four

>12 years old

How did Reed Richards get away with this?

Attached: EE86569B-7463-443D-86C4-9E18B6A7E678.jpg (453x677, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themarysue.com/john-byrne-is-asshat-about-trans-people/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

John Byrne

How did Byrne get away with so much pedophilia?

The one with the girl getting a camera shoved up her vagina or young Lana kissing grayed Supes while her parents watch in approval are even more blatant than this.

the fuck you mean
the fact they knew each other when she was younger don't mean he fucked her in the ass right then and there fuckin newfag

lol him pulling at his collar looking at a 12 year old

>implying Richards isn't guilty of every crime and depravity under the sun
RICHAAAAARDS! Doom will be second to none!

Attached: Lolicon Doom.jpg (1512x1600, 658K)

Attached: 1c3.jpg (500x285, 26K)

Post the real page, not the edit

Attached: a2Pqjz1_700b_v2.jpg (700x529, 103K)

This. Those old writers who came up in the 70's are fuckin' depraved.

pretty sure there being a 6 to 10 year age gap between Reed and Sue is something that's been canon since pretty early on in the comic

>The unmistakeable pangs oh first love

Yeah I’m sure everybody waited till Sue was 18 before getting it on.

Wait Reed was attracted to her at 12? Th e comic isn't really clear if he liked her back then or not

That is the real page. Byrne is just a pedo.

Based Byrne still making normalfags mad.

Attached: 1349223488212.jpg (436x542, 223K)

Any other examples of Byrne cunnyposting? The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Superman kissing teenage Lana Lang in Generations.

No. It was Sue that was attracted to him when she was 12.

I always interpreted the image to mean that Reed was uncomfortable with a little girl swooning and gushing all over him.

Attached: goddammit byrne.jpg (908x738, 252K)

>what is grooming

Thanks?

Reed is too socially awkward to groom even a willing little bit o' cunny like Susie.

What the fuck,that has to be an edit,right??

That's the only not retarded way to interpret it.
People are imagining their own CP fanfic just to be outraged.
Sue had a one sided crush on Reed, and when they met years later she was an adult so she managed to score

Please tell me you speak with a cockney accent

wait what the fuck are those real

Yeesh. I know comics get a bad rap from political groups but the medium has really gotten away with some shit now and again.

By only being six years earlier and not tapping that until after she became legal? Not all couples were born in the same year.

>OMAC saves a village
>they give him food and a young looking girl to fuck

Byrne does at least make sure to say that OMAC "thinks" she's at least 18 before fucking her but that's what a lot of pedos say to defend themselves.

This reminds me of Joyce's letters, the guy was horny.

Nope.

Well, uh...that's...WHAT?!

Nevermind, I found it.

Attached: RCO013_w_1470191083.jpg (984x1600, 671K)

it was a different time

She looks like a twink

>she looks 18 I swear!!
>s-she's totally smart for her age!!

damn byrne really is a pedophile

>No more than 18
18 is the high end of the estimate, too. He knows she's younger.

Based Byrne.

John Byrne's Next Men

He was a fartfag and a coprophile

Poe married Virginia when she was 12

Its not real though
Byrne made it up. Just like the Punisher doesn't actually accidentally kill innocent people, and spider-man doesn't actually land on pigeons. There is no danger of anythi g happening that the author doesn't actually write.

There's also an off-panel bit in his World Of Metropolis where tween Lois gets strip-searched and Lex gleefully watches the video.

Just... just why

And he's a weird ass bitch who died from TB.

Fartfag sure, but i have read all his letters and there is no mention of eating turds that i remember.

>Biggest brain
>Biggest dick
>Met his wife when she was 12

Holy fuck this man is truly a chad.

Pics or it did'nt happen

Well I was going to defend Byrne and say your all a bunch of alarmist prude faggots but...

>FAN: As it currrently stands, we don’t have enough scientific knowledge to truly understand what causes people to be transgender or how it works. What we do know is that it’s a very difficult experience for those people, there’s a lot of social stigma around it and many resort to suicide. So it’s best to be respectful – live and let live.

••

>JOHN BYRNE: A REALLY hard question, then: Many people are tortured and driven by a desire to have sex with children. Our society frowns on this, and such people are considered mentally ill. We do not accommodate them, we do not respect them. How is being “transgender” different? Given all the twists and turns that have happened in our general understanding of how the brain and mind work — still a work in progress — how difficult is it to imagine a future in which it will be determined without doubt that “transgender” is, indeed, a mental illness? How will we feel about all those people who, instead of actually helping them, we encouraged in a program of self-mutilation?
This is a long, long road, and so far we have taken barely a single step upon it. (Christine Jorgenson was half a century ago. How much has changed?)"

themarysue.com/john-byrne-is-asshat-about-trans-people/

>John Byrne compares trannies to pedophiles
I mean, he's not wrong.

Attached: fat_tranny_pedophile.png (793x732, 230K)

This all sounds like some serious projection. Me thinks he either is a pedophile or needs to seek some serious help before he becomes one.

Virginia was 13 and PoE 27 when they married, supossedly he had to fake virginias's age but marrying at tha age was not uncommon at the time, maybe in the city it was? But you can get away with shit at Baltimore. He met her when she was 7 until her death at 27

Yep that's a weir ass fucking projection, its like he resents pedophiles are despised by society while transfags are allowed

Attached: dhp2-berenice-pg-01-fnl-1351723017.jpg (576x864, 157K)

It's not projection, its fact. Trannies and paedos online are all in the same circles.

The one with Lana and Sups also for... uh... research

>semi nude public pool party
Aren't you always semi nude when you go at the pool ? I mean swminsuit cover as much as underwear.

reed has in canon had his 40th birthday, while sue is stated to still be in her 20s

Attached: reed & sue.jpg (456x625, 83K)

Sounds like boomer talk to me.

Generations had a lot. Remember in the later series when Supergirl was trapped in an prepubescent body and her only character arc was that she really wanted to get fucked?

nope, post it

he has a personal forum? so has no one asked him with proof if he has... problems? we need more evidence nao

Attached: RCO003.jpg (1032x1600, 538K)

Attached: RCO001.jpg (1032x1600, 540K)

What if John Byrne and Chris Claremont collaborated on a superhero miniseries?

>all the Zoomers in this thread
go ask your grandparents, or your great grandparents I guess. This wasn't creepy and happened a lot

>pretty sure there being a 6 to 10 year age gap between Reed and Sue is something that's been canon since pretty early on in the comic

There is, but it was accidental, due to Stan and Jack (mainly Stan) not being consistent with the timeline. Sue was supposed to be the girl next door who was Reed’s sweetheart, but it clashed with Reed fighting in WWII and Johnny still being a teenager in the 60s. Byrne reconciled it using his autism AND his pedophilia.

Fucking or marrying teenagers wasn´t creepy, in fact age of consent still is low in most of the world. But it seems obvious that Byrne was not thinkin of teenagers at all

Fraction fixed this is F4 or FF but I can’t remember how

He retconned them to be closer in age and for Sue to also have a doctorate.

>All these normalfags getting triggered over based Byrne
Where do you guys think we are?

Attached: 1394427355364.png (267x200, 78K)

Boom Boom is such a slut.

T: seething tranny
He is right.

That was much more normal in the 19th century.

>Cuckation
>fixing anything

He didn't fuck her when she was twelve.

Based Timm

It could be interpreted many ways

I'll give you that. I also think that a childhood crush is the only way Reed could score with Susan. Without her having been enamored with him at 12 there's no way he could make it with her at 20.

Why not he is one of the most powerful men on the planet in many ways, that's what people really care about

The guys back there were right in the drawing Reed is supossed to be seen as incommodated by susan gasping over him but it looks both ways which is a disgusting mistake.

When they got together he was only a reasonably successful Academic, not what he is now.

He did not become the most inteligent man on the planet just whenever she must have lnown, he always was extremely inteligent,

conversely an inteligent man knows wich psychological tactics will get that ass

bahahaha

someone storytime X-Men & Micronauts