SSSS update

SSSS update

In other news, Kade has been mentioned in prior pages

Attached: page_133.jpg (950x1309, 496K)

Uh oh

Who's gonna die?

It's about as hideous as I expected.

Pretty sure the Kade is the witch thing shown at the beginning of this part of the series yeah?

kades are the general finnish term for "turned" mages, which at our best knowledge probably means succumbing to the Rash but maintaining intelligence of some kind and their powers
It's a decent assumption that the thing at the start of story II is one, and is probably one and the same with the "It" Onni and Lalli are so afraid of and whatever induced Hilja to do this crazy shit

Well Glasses there isn't immune and that attack definitely broke the skin so he's a goner
It's still daylight so chances are there won't be any further real shit "today" but the true assfucking will begin come nightfall

Hilja is going to rape the entire damn town with spores or vomit. Even worse if she escapes, since the Kade puppeting her knows how to apply masking spells.

Ever since that scene in the marketplace where Hilja breathed in that guy's face I was sure that was going to tie back into the troll lore that sometimes early infected can produce airborne shit
But I'm pretty sure there was another 2 week skip

Hilja herself looks pretty feral now, so I don't think we have to worry about her using magic at this point though

Why is this smug jerk so cute?

Attached: Cute!.png (686x656, 1.09M)

You tell me.

Attached: co stand still stay silent sigrun updated.png (1084x1084, 2.62M)

>tfw no 6' tall Norwegian milf to go innawoods with

Attached: 124132412.jpg (759x494, 174K)

Is the chapter as good as I think a bunch of Finns going innawoods filled with monsters is gonna be?
I try to only read the comic when a chapter ends, feels better to binge a whole chapter instead of just reading a few pages every week or so.

Look at those cats go, ready to fuck shit up.
It's a symptom of being the most best.

Attached: 1560490838345.png (950x1150, 297K)

Attached: sssscomic sigrun most best.jpg (153x250, 30K)

Is Siggy-poo a good action female character?

Of course!

Post your favorite pages.

Attached: sssscomic 479 onni owl.jpg (1600x1170, 576K)

She's honestly pretty fucking beastly when she wants to be, we've seen her straight up decapitate a beast and still have enough momentum to chop it's arm off with a single swing and apparently she regularly takes on Trolls with melee weapons considering how much references she makes to "chopping" when explaining troll and beast hunting methods.

Attached: 1234132413241.jpg (1080x1350, 583K)

Attached: even I don't know how to do that.png (647x356, 288K)

shit, how do you even choose

Attached: best mage.jpg (1600x1108, 812K)

Honestly this is still the page I remember the most. Up until this point, I think the comic kept things pretty close to its chest. It was largely up in the air what was going, and whether all this pagan nonsense was anything but a post-apocalypse religion. Then this happens and you realize things have actually gone completely bonkers in this world.

Attached: 167.jpg (1000x1602, 960K)

Ah good, an SSSS thread

Attached: 1554626408239.jpg (1080x1584, 371K)

Just imagine how fucked that world is
Even if humanity wins back the globe there will always be the risk that in some old hidden away spot there's some abomination sitting in the dark waiting to be stumbled upon

These guns look like nailguns.

I wonder if we'll ever get into what the fuck happened. We've gotten a bit of one of the early post-apocalypse bases trying to figure out what to do, but the setting is a lot more messed up than that. The trolls are crazy monsters, but the powers of the mages seem quite real too and they must be connected in some way. If only for narrative simplicity's sake, I suppose. But the world started off like ours, and is now some kind of crazy monster and magic world. Where did the plague come from? When did mages start becoming a thing? So on and so forth.

Mages started becoming a thing after the apocalypse
As for the plague and stuff, still no word. All we know is it started with a small boat of random people with a rash

>Mages started becoming a thing after the apocalypse
Well, of course. But I meant a bit more specifically in terms of in relation to when the plague transitioned from a mostly passive, but economically worrying, exhaustion sickness to "makes you go to sleep forever and then you turn into a crazy monster." I wound imagine mages started becoming a thing once the plague's darker effects became really apparent, if again only because it seems to make sense narratively that such progressions would be linked by a singular thing.

Everyone except Lalli, Onni, and Tuuri :(

Swede detected.

Sigrun is one of the few character whose design actually improves as the serie went on, despite the overall art quality dropping

The one-eyed thing at the start was definitely a kade, but afaik Minna said that the hotakainen demon is a different entity.

CAT SQUAD WILL LEAD THE CHARGE!!!

MEATBALL SPY DETECTED!!!

The plague and birth of mages seems to walk hand in hand, along with the dream realm and the ghosts.
My theory is the rash wasn't so much a physical disease so much as a spiritual one caused by those giant leviathan monsters inside of the dream, the "cure" for the rash was a medicine that traps the soul on Earth and away from the dream after all

Attached: 586686.jpg (1920x2819, 1.14M)