Hi guys

hi guys

Attached: 1535886235461.png (1272x663, 468K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/_SrPelo_/status/1157109035642044417
twitter.com/egoraptor/status/1156735123397550080
twitter.com/egoraptor/status/1156735220785135616
twitter.com/_SrPelo_/status/1156737620988375040
twitter.com/OneyNG/status/1156766311269261314
youtu.be/KuOxAuRjFfE
youtube.com/watch?v=VXl7IyJZwHo
youtube.com/watch?v=C2RK82x63-k
youtu.be/3viekW3AnRA?t=319
youtube.com/watch?v=4N9gvhawLSk
youtube.com/watch?v=jYM1lkmgIV4
youtube.com/watch?v=7ErUhZw1_y0
youtu.be/de8PRd_d7kg
youtube.com/watch?v=yybRXYHwdEM
twitter.com/_SrPelo_/status/1157456461724889088
youtu.be/v1cFhgW1QJg
youtu.be/s5hGmHptHPk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: images (15).jpg (480x640, 20K)

Am I the only one who hates both storytime animators AND Pelo? The former is boring stories, and the latter is just a bunch of screaming and funny faces, both with poor low-effort animation.

wow that's relatable!

Dude, the low effort is on purpose, the guys loves shitposting

The low effort animations are specifically because if he were to put more effort in the animation of his videos he'd never upload.

mobile.twitter.com/_SrPelo_/status/1157109035642044417

I bet he will turn into a let's player

Attached: images (30).jpg (390x310, 23K)

Stop advertising your shitty e-drama videos here you mongrel.

Attached: el atrocidad....jpg (355x500, 21K)

Wait.. Pelo made this thread?? How do you know???

I hated how "safe" and inoffensive this video was. It needed to be a little more on the mean and cruel side.

guy puts more effort into his personal projects.

Shut up Pelo

To think I was wondering how come we only got three gags of the bully hamster, and here comes the madman and delivers even more. Bless this br

I already loved that hamster, these jokes are the best

I dont even know who these people are

both are equally unfunny
also lucky trips

Is this what Egofaptor got anal about? Pelo poking fun at story time animators? Sorry for asking I just don't follow e-drama.

Attached: 1558666256310.jpg (499x586, 115K)

Yeah, he publicly virtue signalled and then oney called him out for it.

I don't even know what a storytime is.

Attached: 1537892174339.png (500x375, 285K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1564718189123.png (797x548, 350K)

Arin is the bully

My friend got really pissed off at Oney for calling Arin out. I told her Arin was in the wrong and that the backlash he received was pretty much warranted, she wasn't very happy hearing that. She really defends the crap out of the grumps but I honestly think its because its one of the few things she finds happiness in anymore so I just didn't bother to argue with her.

that music is relaxing

That's definitely is long and short of it. Arin called the short meanspirted and name dropped Newgrounds, pouring out an anecdote how he got shittalked on NG in the past(nevermind that he wasn't a total nice guy himself). He calls out Newgrounds for being toxic and mean and a swarm on OG Newgrounds animator came out and opened his ass cheeks for all to see. Oney and Spazkid in particular called Arin out for being a two-faced phony, reminding him how Newgrounds basically made him.

Pelo is based, Egoraptor is a colossal fag. Video wasnt even mean, everyone in it makes $50k+ year making videos for uears so who fucking cares anyways?

Someone please post these tweets? This sounds like a good show.

If the only joy in life your friend can find is game grumps, then she probably has more important things to worry about than people feeling like arin overreacted. Though I feel like most people are overreacting to all this drama anyway.

All my art friends are taking his side too, but they dont realize the youtubers being parodied thought it was funny, and that arin was being an egomaniac drama queen yet again

I don't care about the E-drama but I can't stand Pelo's videos. He was easily one of the worst things about the smash collab.

>comedy video depicts newgrounds crew as a mean doxxing boys club
>dont you guys realize you're mean!
Good one arin, always with the humor

What the fuck is a "pelo"? Is it pronounce (pee-low) or (pell-oh)

Did any big channel or artist sided with Arin? Afaik pretty much every big name show support for Pelo even the storytimers.

This. Dude makes over a million a year with his massive multimedia company, and he publicly gatekeeps against a goofy ESL animator, attempting to sic his massive fanbase against him and telling newbies he's their enemy

Attached: EA7hBmzXUAAoo9L.jpg (680x399, 63K)

>voice a personal opinion
>this automatically means you're rallying your massive fanbase like an army
Why do you make stuff up to be upset about.

it means hair in spanish and it's pronounced PEH as in per-mutation and LO as in lobster

'Inclusiveness' is an art mafia. When a top-level craft celebrity (Arin) declares another (Pelo) toxic to the hierarchy, the pawns at the bottom (your friends) are being directly ordered to agree or be banned from Arin's hierarchy's support. If you do not support Arin then you are excommunicated from Artist's Heaven (California) where nobody criticizes you (or else they belong in Art Hell) and you are 'done' worrying about it

On twitter, yes. Arin Hanson is well aware of his rabid fanbase and is completely mindful of the effect he has in commenting on another video, especially declaring it toxic to a community and saying it should not be

You did it! You broke down twitter art culture to its bare essentials!! god i hate this industry

I was really enjoying Game Grumps lately for the first time in years, but its crazy how some anxious tweet from Arin can just turn me off to he whole thing all pver again

Its basic mafia behavior. Memorize it and be aware

Phoenix Wright was really good, but then they fucked up the viewing order (last of the missing eps should be up today) and then Arin had to go put his foot in it as usual.

Glad someone else also sees they were doing well lately. The Undertale stream was actually great and pulled me back in, Arin's mental health seemed to be dping great (which it usually isn't, guy is often an insecure bundle of nerves trying to fight his way through a job he hates by not paying attention), but yeah the charm is lost when he can't tolerate an ultimate showdown-tier animation

>friend
>her

>hey babe you don't need to watch that fag any more, come play video games, with me

And? Most Gamegrumps fans are teenager girls.

twitter.com/egoraptor/status/1156735123397550080 < Arin's whining starts here.
twitter.com/egoraptor/status/1156735220785135616
twitter.com/_SrPelo_/status/1156737620988375040 < Pelo's response

twitter.com/OneyNG/status/1156766311269261314

Its true. Its not a sexual problem.or anything, but it has done a number on Arin's mentality and presentation on the show. He really has become a touchy feelt hair-streak care bear in what feels like a really insincere and unhappy way. He's so safespace with a lot of things and you can see the rage come out when he tries to police and accuse, he really has become an anti-social teenage girl's idea of an older male friend, and he's not really that comfortable at it

Based

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-02-14-08-10.png (720x1280, 191K)

Attached: funnymans.png (1440x1830, 275K)

Man Oney vs Arin, i honestly think Arin is deeply affected by Oney's opinions, you can watch him play second fiddle and try to get on Oney's page when they're together in a video, Arin misses the newgrounds attitude but is literally worried to offend his new crew and is such an inherent people pleaser he cant commit without a support group. Tough stuff

His wording really is sensitive bullshit. He skips making any point and just brands it evil and acts all wounded

who fucking cares?

Me. I literally love this gossip and its like a civil war reuinion episode starring my favorite hispanic goofball as a sidekick

Fair enough

Attached: 1538613242978.gif (250x250, 282K)

i really can't fucking stand pelos screaming, it is so fucking grating

That doesn't make it good

She's probably thinking with her cunt. I can't see why anybody would defend Arin unless they just want to fuck him.

Me because that's relatable

Attached: relatable.png (845x556, 592K)

This. Arin isn't even an animator anymore, who gives a shit about his opinion on the community.

Arin is extremely impressionable and definitely has been convinced of some amount of sensitive bullshit due to his California trans-coded pseudo 'no negativity' safe space show. I hate to say it, too, but there is definitely a battle of peer pressure going on here, and it has always been blatantly apparent that Arin uses the progressive and 'free love' movement to' deny the consequences of his many anti-social behaviors. Im not even against the movement, its just Arin does hide behind the attitude to escape reality. It makes for a stressful mentally off-kilter show

The editing, sounds, and storyboards do though

youtu.be/KuOxAuRjFfE

Gee, I wonder why Arin got pissy.

Attached: IMG_20190801_150000.png (1018x1024, 1014K)

>safe space apologist with a huge fandom throw random animator under the bus for a light hearted joke at the risk of ruining his career and possibly damage Newgrounds image beyound repair with baseless accusations
>hurr who cares

The absolute state of Yea Forums, yes he's free to voice his opinion but if people don't call him out for it with their own opinions he will fuck a lot of Yea Forums content for a stupid ass reason.

>He really has become a touchy feelt hair-streak care bear in what feels like a really insincere and unhappy way. He's so safespace with a lot of things

has anyone mentioned the game grumps episode of zelda or something where dan calls arin out on being a SJW bitch

The video wasn't even mean. What was the meanest thing that happened in it? Fuck

Not yet but even in that Dan deflects so hard to prevent a tantrum its really cringe. Wish he could have asked Arin why he's sex negative

Haha WOW!
That is relatable!

Attached: that is relatable.png (549x348, 40K)

>all ages

With how rare is it to get a genuine DIY laugh out of the internet, you'd think people would let it be instead of trying to destroy the fun

Only people that defended his side were the usual Cali cucks.
>criticism is bad to our hard work guys

Attached: 1563749094564.jpg (497x549, 14K)

None of the affevted had complaints or anyrhing bad to say. Another prissy bad guess from the guy who calls his toys broken when he doesnt read the instruxtiodn, for a living

Lmao, arin is such a cuck

Honestly the people that got it the meanest in the video were the people that contributed to it.

>>criticism is bad to our hard work guys

Arin is a crinklefag pissbaby who surrounds himself with sycophants and yes-men. If his ass is not being kissed every nanosecond of every minute of his life he flies into an autistic fury. He doesn't do art videos any more because his feefees got hurt when people criticized him. He doesn't do animation any more because his feefees got hurt when people criticized him. He doesn't do collabs any more because his feefees got hurt when people criticized him. I'm honestly shocked he's trying to get VA work, because I know damn well people have criticized that too and I wouldn't be surprised if he drops it. He's just about quitting Game Grumps altogether, and made it clear on the new "Grumps" channel he's trying to steer away from vidya.

Guy has the emotional maturity of a slow 2nd grader and it's going to bite him in his pasty tranny ass. He's chosen to pander to the most subhuman of twitter, the cancel mobs, to save his art brand. If that's the boat he wants to sail in, get ready. He'll drop NSP or force Dan to stop writing sexual lyrics. He'll drop Ross or attack him online, just like he did Pelo. He'll bully content creators into featuring him in STA so he can claim he's one of them. Just wait, it's coming.

>skips the swinging tutorial messages in spider-man
>swings slowly and complains
>every fucking time
Arin is a fucking hack and I can't wait to see his channel crumble

Yes it is. They don't understand harmless fun, parody, satire, call it what you want. It's got to be all sparkles and sunshine and safespaces or it's literally hitler.

Arin only defends his fuckin money, after storytime dies he will throw them, like he did with the NG friends

Wow I wonder who Arin hired to draw that for him.

It's fucking bizarre because Pelo himself is dating a storytime animator
The video is in jest.

>The Grumps
Forgot about that shit, thought it was a parody. God he has such abysmal taates, he needa to do a show that's not 'carried' (lol) by himself, everything he does is self worship and none of his shows ha e any point besides that. No wonder he starts and quits everything like a spazzy latchkey kid

That's the thing, she's my Ex and she doesn't really think with her sex drive. It's part of the reason we decided to break off our relationship. She's actually one of the few rational women I know. But she has a soft spot for the Grumps probably because it was one of the few forms of entertainment that helped her overcome the death of a family member

big bank arin does it again

Attached: 1514507893353.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

no offense to her but it's not healthy to be so attacked to a product

Sensitiviry doesn't count if you only do it because you fear confrontation yourself. Anyone be cool and say 'hey cut it out, he doesnt deserve that' to someone picking on a crippled kid, but when the guy who tries to inb4 criticism by screaming it at himself angrily in his video does it, to someone who doesnt need defending, you know he's a demansing narcissist trying to stock up protection points and shield himself by projecting

>HURR DURR PELO ONLY DOES SCREAMING

youtube.com/watch?v=VXl7IyJZwHo

Educate yourself.

Watching Arin play Sonic games is the closest I got to getting an aneurysm.

This post is extremely removed from reality. It's bizarre seeing people playing armchair psychologist and simply make stuff up about a guy just because he stopped making cartoons a decade ago.

GG is literally therapy my dude. Your ex liked the show because it so insular and safe and defensive (by being pre-emptive and anxious over others) by design. Arin designed the shoe to placate his aversion to criticism, and that's why 13 year old fujos and emotionally wounded therapy girls love it

If you're gonna defend him, this is the video you post.

youtube.com/watch?v=C2RK82x63-k

You have an entire reddit board devoted to sucking Arin's farts, go there.

What is 'The Grumps'? Why does Arin keep hopping from project to project and contribute nothing more than his appearance? He doesnt care very much about the product.

>tfw the annotations no longer work.

Attached: New_Slothman.jpg (2304x3240, 645K)

? It's an accessible comedy program, that's all. What's with the pretentious psychobabble. Jesus.
>What is 'The Grumps'?
Live action segments. They've been doing them for a while with the "Ten Minute Power Hour", so now they're dedicating a channel to them.

>safe
>psychobabble
user, you aren't actually a psychologist and you aren't actually all that informed. i'm sorry you had to find out this way.

Oh wow good point im totally moved its not like ove known this guy online for 10 years

>a storytime is.
>say this on Yea Forums
???

I used to find his videos funny but they lost their charm on me, I really like his 'legit' art though.

>the wors therapy is psychobabble
SAFE. You used the word yourself, and directly said your ex used it to cope with death. Its a safe show designed not to offend, but the host is an anxious enemy of criticism who calls his fans 'lovelies'

>doubling down on the pretentious douchebaggery
At least you're consistent, just like how you're consistently wrong.
Oh you've known him personally for ten whole years huh. Consuming media made by the guy means you have insight into his state of mind. I'm at awe at the power of your sheer fucking autism mate.

umm user, that wasn't me that was someone else.

I actually agree that she uses GG as therapy. She's going through tough times and I get why she'd be so defensive.

Therapy isnt a bad word so why call it psychbabble when you literally agree? Defensive you

Im talking about his behavior and presentation on the internet over ten years, you goalpost moving priss. Dude's sensitive online, everyone can tell

Dude I never said it was psychbabble, you're just assuming some other user is me. Do you need me to start namefagging?

He didn't said anything about animation itself, nice job with your little strawman bait tho.

oof owie wowie
user, stop, I might start to like it

>this level of defensiveness
Yes, that's the impression I get from his behavior and expressly presented character over his fifteen years of willfully presenting himself on the internet for the exact purpose that people would know him. I watched him make edgy cartoons and attack newbies on newgrounds, I saw him work to get on tv and snark his way off of a show where he was the only notable guest, I watched him say nothing and ignore the breakup of him and his cohost when they seperated, and I watched him spend the last seven years yelling at video games he doesn't bother to learn while pre-emptively yelling at himself on the comments section's behalf to demonstrate how unfair they are, and pop in to make grand demands when he or his wife get caught doing something ridiculous like reselling other people's handmade jewelry at a 300% mark up and lying that she made it herself.
Yeah for what Arin has presented of himself, that's the impression I get. Satisfied? I'm not trying to see into his soul, I'm describing the character he worked his ass off to present to the world.

Attached: 1564686092620.png (233x354, 77K)

lol funny that this was right in the video

totally worth clicking this twitter shitty due to pic related in the replies god I love the virgin vs chad meme its so simple and elegant

Attached: EA7NGr6U0AYaccZ.jpg (1200x738, 184K)

>Arin went back and took out "nigga" from his Metal Gear Awesome animation a full decade later

I don't know, I mean he really DOES piss me off when he does shit like this. I don't know if that's healthy or what, I kind of grew up thinking he was 'my guy' you know, who might break into something with that newgrounds humor and really make our generation's media or something, so when he shows up to be so sensitive about one of the funniest, longest, and most fresh animations I've seen in a while, it kind of reminds me he's a ridiculous authoritarian sellout with a victim complex that keeps him from just being his happy self.

Ross deserves so much better than this

I have to give him credit he handled and recovered from an actual cuck-type situation perfectly and even gaining some respect. ProJared is revealed as a pathological supervillain, Holly a misguied soul searcher, and Ross had honestly done the right thing and peacefully acquired the divorce before anything scandalous had even happened, and he's golden baby. Like him more than ever now

why does everyone take themselves so seriously nowadays

you have a link?

Negativity = clicks

>Misguided soul searcher
You mean a thot.

How can one man be so punished, what has he ever done to deserve this?

The affected are too busy drawing celebratory fanart for the video and thanking Pelo for including them in it.

No seriously check Pelo's Twitter, he's been retweeting a lot of the art.

Thank you very much user.

Like what? It already triggled Arin so I'm sure there was mean shit in there.

Attached: relatable.png (810x596, 81K)

I hope someone makes one of these for Virgin Egoraptor vs Chad Pelo

Yeah, don't start sucking off Youtubers just because they started shit with another Youtuber. Pretty soon the first Youtuber becomes the villain because these guys wouldn't get promoted if they didn't have some kind of complex.

Didn't a notable porn artist chime in about Arin being a dick too

I mean, you're probably thinking of Spazkid.

the shadman

Attached: shadman.jpg (696x1148, 80K)

Just a friendly reminder

Attached: arin.png (640x281, 31K)

No not them. It's blue something, she made a cameo at 5:20 in Pelo video
youtu.be/3viekW3AnRA?t=319

youtube.com/watch?v=4N9gvhawLSk
starts about 9 minutes in

It might be bluebreed.
They're known to make porn of Youtube Animators and one of them acknowledge and complimented their work.

I already liked Pelo and hated Arin long before this, user. I just think it would be funny because I love Chad edits.

Pelo does rely on the screaming way to much but he grew on me.

>That 180 in delfecting the conversation the second it seemed it was going to lead into an argument
I love Dan but this is why GG turned from one of the few bearable Let's Play's to one of the absolute worst.

It's just watching an egotist whose bad at video-games and a middle aged stoner with no spine.

That hamster gag was fucking gold every time.

I think that's one of the reasons people miss jon so much

Jon was always willing to challenge Arin about his bullshit, and Dan is always too nice.

yeah you can feel the anger brewing and then dan tried to diffuse it with apple sauce

Oh yeah that's their name, they went on a rant on how what Pelo is doing is basically what Arin did to the sonic community and he's a complete hypocrite.

That was shgurr, and the best part was she retwitted it and didn't realize that people might have gotten offended.

Arin always adamantly insists he's not insulting people's tasts, but that's blatant bullshit.
he always does this thing when he's sucking at a popular game he thinks is overrated where he goes "oh, isn;t this game FUN Dan? It's it a GREAT GAME??? 10 OUTTA 10 ING"
He's done this in pretty much every sonic and zelda game he's played.

shgurr's still around? and popular? i remember seeing her shitty fnaf music videos in cringe compilations all those years ago

Attached: 1541668919736.jpg (392x338, 42K)

Jon was also good at the games.

>shgurr's still around? and popular?
Yes.

It pisses me off Ross is associating with this shit. He could've taken this chance to support actual animators who work their ass off and struggle to break even instead of these talentless idiots whose slideshows get millions of views.

He can do both. Unless there's literally another animation event happening that same day that same time.

She became a story timer when they became mainstream and is probably near the top of meteorically "food chain".

She's a fucking hack user, shgurr literally rode off the game of fnaf and is now a more garbage ""animator""

Still, her art's improved a lot from the MS Paint garbage she used to make.

Those art styles make me so irrationally angry and I dont know why, maybe because my first exposure to Jaiden and Odds was seeing the only animation representation on YouTube Rewind being drawings barely above stick figures flossing with no easing or any smart use of limited animation

>Insulting Based Pelo
Shut up faggot. Before I turn you into Sopa De Macaco
Una Delicia

Attached: 0F282A5C-2EDB-4165-A5F3-D906A5432EAE.jpg (600x842, 109K)

Domics hasn't been relevant since 2015

>actual cuck-type situation
He didn't enjoy it you sheep

I have a feeling that in the next couple of years we're gonna see a Jontron 2.0 happen with Dan leaving instead. Considering he's in a band and popular in his own right, it doesn't seem like he necessarily needs Arin to prop up his career anymore.

Not sure if he realizes that though.

Dan is actually fairly decent at games from what I can tell (partially because he pays attention to the fucking instructions). He's no master but he's at least mildly competent at playing. But it's almost always Arin who is at the controller.

Wasn't the Projared scandal less back in white
youtube.com/watch?v=jYM1lkmgIV4

>I have a feeling that in the next couple of years we're gonna see a Jontron 2.0 happen
Dan himself has said he's grown more and more tired of GG so it's not much of a hunch.

In the sense that it was his wife's idea initially for the open relationship but at the end of the day he still manipulated underage suckers for nudes.

Which, ya know, is a little worse then cheating.

oh ok

Fair enough. I still hope he gets out of it okay. When Dan leaves, the fujoshits are gonna have a nuclear shitfit that their fuckbuddy ship is separated.

Can him and Jon form a let's play channel after his retirement

Attached: Screenshot_20190802_184827.png (466x279, 44K)

>Jon and Dan Let's Plays
I would be intrigued to see how something like that would be

Attached: gudcorn.png (632x276, 114K)

Storytime sucks. Screw your life. Make youtube videos about goblin sex

oh shit I didn't even realize there were bonus subtitles

someone actually made a thing where they spliced jon and dan's dialogue in a link to the past together to make a fake episode
youtube.com/watch?v=7ErUhZw1_y0
Is there such a thing as the uncanny valley, but for like.. the way people talk? cause it's this.

>When Dan leaves, the fujoshits are gonna have a nuclear shitfit that their fuckbuddy ship is separated.

lmaoo i cant fuckin wait

Attached: 1542470801797.jpg (460x345, 128K)

Sr. Pelo brings me such joy

I forgot how much of a reviewer Jon is. The way he critiques games and their ambiance and mechanics, instead of being an egotistical little shit and getting butthurt because he didn't read the instructions

You do realize this is basically a crackship fanfiction video, right? Funny tho

I feel like a fucking idiot for not realizing the Turkey Tom reference until someone pointed it out.

Attached: 1548101977666.jpg (480x373, 20K)

Attached: hamsterdeath.png (600x372, 146K)

Wait wait wait

are you saying there are shippers of Dan and Jon?

Attached: keanureeves.png (286x301, 48K)

What's the reference?

what

Youtuber named turkey tom

Pelo illustrated him as a turkey with tom from tom and jerry's head and feet

Tom's head on a turkey's body.

Turkey Tom.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAA.png (415x379, 85K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I was wondering what that was about, that makes so much sense.

>tfw I recognized only few people in this

I have no idea who any of these people are

Attached: kat.jpg (633x538, 56K)

Same here

It's incredible timing to it as well, the moment of calm before the thing rushes up to getcha.

>Recognize none of the story animators
>Recognize everyone in the NG cameo.
I couldn’t find Corey though.

He has? Sauce?

The only one that i know is bluebreed, the rest is out of my mind

Isn't one of them that girl who made all the "this is how our abusive relationship started" videos and then everyone realized she was the one who kept going back for the dick or something like that and now the stance is "uwu no stop don't watch it"?

This is the closest I got to figuring out any of their names

Attached: EAwKQKSWkAABpLK.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Attached: EAwKQKUWkAUwZnG.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Attached: EAwKQKYX4AUKI_a.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

This cartoon sucks, it just takes the piss out of people wanting to make a living and is generally mean spirited

Okay, I looked at the list of names and only his name and TerminalMontage were the only names I recognized outside of the Newgrounds people.

Attached: EAwKQKVXoAEUgLc.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Arin go back to the your cave and have Dan suck your dick so you can feel better.

Is JustanOpinion supposed to be Pyrocynical?

No, its TheRightOpinion
I don't think Pyrocynical's ever made a video on storytime youtubers, idk

"The right opinion".

Nah, he's TheRightOpinion.

Attached: TheRightOpinion.jpg (900x900, 132K)

Ah, I don't know many recent internet personalities, I just assumed it was Pyrocynical because of the accent.

British accent people are all Pyrocynical?

Emechublessyou and syzygy animations a cutie.

who's the cat

yes

Katzun

who's this?

Attached: file.png (374x351, 69K)

I think that's the only one who wasn't directly based on anyone.

Emechublessyou is based on which one?

>DimDom
TimTom
>Taboo
Tabbes
>Katchup
Katzun
>NGaidenAnimations
Jaiden Animations
>TheBabyIsOut
TheOdd1sOut
>PaleGnome
GingePale
>Billymation
illymation
>SquaryJuice
ScribbleJuice
>TheAWeesome
TheAMaazing
>JustanOpinion
The Right Opinion
>PunkPina
DaftPina
>Tom
Turkey Tom
>El es Mark
LS Mark

All the ones I can recognize, can't recognize anyone from , but the feet guy reminds me of someone along with the Not-Candace girl

Emirichu

>GingePale
Meant Ginger*Pale, all I had to do was look at this thumbnail
youtu.be/de8PRd_d7kg

Is funny how most of those names sound better than the original ones.

SomeWhereElse is SomeThingElse and Markex Clarkex is Alex Clark

>El Es Mark
Gave me a chuckle. I'm just envisioning him on a telenovela saying that dramatically.

Who were the critics?

The Right Opinion, Turkey Tom, LS Mark, and DaftPina.

Attached: ultimate move.png (703x470, 54K)

People like to have fun with closed caption subtitles for Pelo's vids. It's pretty amusing.

What was this supposed to represent?

Attached: ultimate move.png (793x459, 197K)

sage
The fact Jaiden hire animators do make her videos instead of doing it herself?

Yeah, they're all actual animator's characters, not parodies. The only one I recognise by heart is AtroxChobatsu (the pink cat).

This is a storytime animator? His stuff actually looks pretty good for relatively limited animation.

I think Pelo just wanted to do a G'nome joke.

The Stand of the Storytime Critic.

kek

So who were they? Just so I can check their content

Everyone is here

Attached: fag.jpg (1321x827, 908K)

We dont talk about the owl house pedo controversy just keeping reading /ll/ doujins

>Morbid
Mirbi / Mиpби
youtube.com/watch?v=yybRXYHwdEM

They both lied to him about their ages.
One of them even outright said they lied about their age because they were worried he wouldn't talk to them if he knew she was a minor.
Both have also deleted their accusations from the Internet entirely since

Jesus Christ, poor Ross.

Both Holly and Jared lost 10/10s because they were horny. No one as attractive as Ross or Heidi will look at them sexually again.

Wait they have youtube in russia

YES! I was waiting for someone to do this.

Attached: 1543269573601.png (334x346, 127K)

>just found out dan, a 40 year old, is dating a 25 year old girl
They say dan looks young, but seeing him affectionate with an actual young girl in comparison is super uncomfortable

Ask someone on the draw thread to do it

Absolutely pozzed.

who gives a shit, she's a legal adult. It's not like he's dating a 14 year old.

As soon as Dan raised his voice and called him an "SJW" I had to fucking close the computer for a while and do something else; sounds gay I know but that's a level of cringe that just makes me uncomfortable, and its sounds like this is a regular thing between the two of them. I also love how Arin obliterated what could have been a funny bit.

Attached: bitch.jpg (803x896, 55K)

So who the fuck is Turkey Tom and whats his deal?

where do you think all the dashcam crash footage comes from you dipshit

Attached: 1564544423500.png (587x383, 56K)

I remember when Dan first started he said he gets motion sick playing 3D games which is why Arin takes the wheel most of the time

Far as I can tell his main deal is being confused with LS Mark.

Is that supposed to be keemstar

no it's a gnome

Isn't Keemstar a gnome?

no he's a faggot

All gnomes are faggots tho...

Holy shit is that what happened? Fuck I always hated ilymation just because of how she fucking milked her ex boyfriend shit so much and just how annoying her videos are with her self righteousness.

Good old quads.

Im pretty sure thats supposed to be for My Story Animated, which is mostly completely garbage animation, even by storytime animation standards, accompanying obviously fabricated stories of people in exaggeratedly traumatic situations.

the fuck is this?

Attached: file.png (131x389, 58K)

Pelo likes his creepy the thing-esque creatures. He should totally do some horror comic or animation at some point.

twitter.com/_SrPelo_/status/1157456461724889088
nobody specific I don't think, just representing the STAs who just make bullshit up

I searched and didn't find anything like that at all.

MY FRIEND GROOBY

>25 year old
>young
Cringe and puritanpilled

I have no idea, I just remember there being a lot of Yea Forums threads about some ginger STA who constantly milked her "abusive" relationship for views to the point where it was like
>okay here's why I went back the THIRD time and we actually parted amicably but they still abused me and yeah I initiated sex but I was raped because I regretted it after we broke up
or whatever.
May or may not be whomever you're talking about.

Attached: 1564593192907.png (671x969, 436K)

>>okay here's why I went back the THIRD time and we actually parted amicably but they still abused me and yeah I initiated sex but I was raped because I regretted it after we broke up

She said in the video that he forced himself at her, then he started to send death threats when she broke up with him.

SHUTUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 415K)

This is gonna result in Turkey Tom getting spammed with AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I can already tell

>NGaidenAnination
>Ninja gaiden
This pelo guy...

>some literally who twitter user trying to act like they know arin better than spazkid
twitter, man

>tfw i totally could've made mad money if i had gotten in on the story time """"Animation"""" craze
>instead i just made actual animations
a-at least i have integrity, and not mad money and fame, r-right?

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (540x304, 199K)

/ss/?

Attached: file.png (230x158, 30K)

God, her videos suck. She literally makes trailers about her videos on him and in one of them shes with this other girl and they're sitting around talking like teenagers venting about their ex boyfriend. And then she makes big bucks off of them.

>abusive /ss/

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 130K)

Wait so this is what made arin go off?

Attached: 1547955179275.png (271x243, 32K)

Is Pelo still based? I unfollowed him when he got super famous due to his underpants videos because I didn't found them that funny and I was afraid he was getting tackier and lamer.

My breaking point was when he deleted a lot of his latin american parodies, including the voice-overs and short videos with friends, a lot of then where super funny even if they didn't have much views.

Is he worth going back to, Yea Forums, is Pelo still funny?

sorry, wrong pic
>abusive /ss/

Attached: cute decipher.png (1366x768, 178K)

yeah he's still funny. he's based too for calling out the story time animators. god, i hate how those are the only """""animators""""" that youtube supports

Yes but when he saw it wasn't good for his brand to act like a braying jackass he tweeted out a self-serving apology that pretty much no one besides his fanbase bought. Pelo was big enough to accept it in stride though.

I mean this video was pretty fucking funny. Rest of his stuff is hit or miss in my opinion.

>for april fools he uploaded an animation entirely in spanish and shat on people who didn't speak it
youtu.be/v1cFhgW1QJg

absolutely based

>It's fucking bizarre because Pelo himself is dating a storytime animator
who ?

>Yes but when he saw it wasn't good for his brand to act like a braying jackass he tweeted out a self-serving apology

No, Arin made the apology because his criticism against Pelo was talking shit about other people works, then people brought up how Arin through 15 years consistently mocked other people and never stopped doing it or apologized for doing it. Then he wrote this retarded comment as a way to save face while his fans bitched about "cancel culture" even though he never stopped mocking games including indie ones and calling them shitty making him in fact a hypocrite.

Doesn't Arin like near constantly take shots at Sonic? I think Sonic Team gave him a studio tour as a reward for it or something.

he still has the parodies and voice-overs in his facebook page tho, I still watch the Barney ones

Attached: FB.png (822x742, 486K)

Personally the one I miss the most is the Kiwis play Worms one, they have the full stream up but the whole thing isn't as fun as the shortcut of them fuckin with each other.

Same goes for the animations made for his group on friends in college, what happened to those?

>QUE CHITOCHITO CHOY
>PAYACHO
>ME PIKA EL QLO
>SEXO ANAL
>that fucking laugh
That was great, my sense of humor is so fucking stupid holy shit.

Oney has pretty good range actually
youtu.be/s5hGmHptHPk
This caught me off guard when I first heard it.

isn't she a comic artist from deviantart and not a storytime animator?

>Ross
Why does he torment himself like this?

At this point I'm convinced that Ross is just too good natured for his own good.

As far back as the ricepirate leak it was said that ross didn't want to do let's plays anymore, but since he stuck around game grumps long enough he's gotten them to bankroll his cartoon pilot which he's working on full time (?) now
Doing things like the live shows is probably just to keep up his reputation within the company as being a team player while he's mostly been allowed to work on his own shit

literally a year later.

>his cartoon pilot which he's working on full time
Oh shit really? I never heard about this, what's his cartoon about?

I haven't been following it that closely, but I think it's a TV length pilot for Gameoverse, loosely related to the old Gameoverse shorts he used to do back in like 2009.
I don't know what sort of schedule he's working on, google shows that he first started at least in 2016, and he's currently both doing streaming and creating some kind of gacha-style pin/sticker collection or some shit about monster girl influencers

>Yea Forums turned that into "she was asking for it"
Not super surprised desu

>Pelo and Arin are chill about the whole thing
>Oney and Spaz now have egg on their face about flinging shit at Arin.

Granted he deserves it but now it just feels like they used it as an excuse to shit on him.

just wanna say, Rubber Ninja is based. I went to an egoraptor signing one time and ended up talking to ninja a bit, he's a real cool guy. Arin on the other hand was a cunt.

You're bad at making up lies

What alternate reality are you living in?
Pelo made a shitpost video summarising the drama which ended in saying arin still needed to apologize
Arin made a passive aggressive tweet about speed racer being about "an artist in a world so filled with people willing to take advantage of you and snuff you out if you don’t conform."
Oney and Spaz have had zero negative consequences, they said their piece and didn't lose any friends

It was the equivalent of rainbow haired white people getting mad at Speedy Gonzalez on behalf of hispanic people, when hispanic people really fucking love Speedy Gonzalez. Very embarrassing.

That's the "woke twitter" in him taking over. Arin's 100% in the "thinks twitter is real life" phase right now. Very sad to see.

I don't think Dan likes playing games much. He's only "fairly decent" because like an actual functional human being he pays attention to what the game is telling him when he's on the controller.

This feels like a list of stand names along with their localized versions.

As someone who hasn't watched GG in literal years this is so bizarre. Seeing Arin virtue signal over American Pie in a completely sincere tone is like listening to a totally different person.

Attached: 1542797607109.jpg (622x610, 77K)

Dan is based and is a stable mature happy person, the only real reason to listen to Game Grumps is to see this casual older goofball come in and steal a paycheck from an insecure jerk who pays him to diffuse the embarassment he causes himself

He's been doing that for years, they even made a GG branded gay dating sim and he pretends irs progressive

Calling it a "gay dating sim" is disingenuous, the whole concept is dating daddies who by definition are bisexual. It alienates the demographic it's presenting itself as pandering to, so all that's left supporting it are oblivious grumps fans and virtue signallers
ding dong and julian were completely right

I agree. Glad someone agrees

What's with all the self-righteous tumblrniggers with faggot flags responding to oney?

Oney said that putting pronouns in your bio is a red flag for being an angry person out for blood, people with pronouns in their bio are misinterpreting it to claim that he hates trans people despite that being demonstrably false

That's what they do. Its mafia behavior, a made man declared a beef, its time to prove their allegiances, twitter is their turf.

Oney is right

Can someone post Arin's backpedaling?

It's herd behavior?
IT'S EVOLUTION BABY

that pronunciation is very wrong, it would be the e in set and lo in alone

Attached: 989054.gif (500x282, 493K)

Retarded and probably gay

Okay lovelies ;3 i just wish i could hold you all in a big hug

Arin's such a cuck

>mobile

>Oney said that putting pronouns in your bio is a red flag for being an angry person out for blood

based

Yeah. Jaiden's one looks like low effort calarts.

>expected a satire
>just got some autist drawing le funny faces and screaming into the mic
youtube animators deserves to be holocausted.

Attached: 1562414773981.png (600x600, 29K)

Story?

>being this uncultured

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 46K)

This

You'll have a portfolio that makes all potential employers wet in no time, don't worry

I'm surprised no one got offended by THAT, that's clearly based on the thumbnail for this one story about an abusive ex that got big

same i expected a shitstorm of SJW fury but nope. not even arin mentioned it in his butthurt soapbox speech, all anyone cared about was the goofy way the STAs were presented

That's because the only one who got butthurt was Arin, and he probably didn't even watch the video.

other people got butthurt too, they just got drowned out by the STAs who enjoyed the animation

>Thinks there is no satire
>The video makes fun of lack of animation in the STA with a pistachio

Attached: images (31).jpg (500x400, 21K)

So why did Arin get all pissy about this?
I saw the drama before the cartoon and I expected this huge roast or something

This was a series of shitposts how could anyone be angry over this?

the pistacho was Speechie. AKA the first victim of the Turkey Tom

This is MEAN

Arin was a baby, but Oney going "You disrespected where you came from, your old friends, and your roots!" at him was cringey. It's just fucking Newgrounds. Only 1% of the content was any good. The rest was edgelord shit and fapbait. It wasn't a holy stomping ground.

I 'MADE' YOU.

YOURE WELCOME!

Attached: 95fe361610838f7e7f39d813d76e61c0.png (854x479, 238K)

The thing is that Chris is still good friends with a lot of people from Newgrounds who have moved onto making video games and animation for television, some of which are helping him make Bowlbo
Arin on the other hand gave up on his animations after getting fired from ADHD, and so he used Game Grumps to become his new business of being a letsplayer so he didn't have to animate anymore, so he comes off like a massive tool shitting on Newgrounds because he's ashamed of becoming complacent

Because SJWs have paper thin skin and throw a bitch fit over anything they perceive as offensive to themselves or others

>So why did Arin get all pissy about this?
He said so himself. He received that kind of feedback and consider it to be more insult than anything insightful, being of no actual help to content creators and thus think it is better to avoid doing something like that.

Basically a couple "animators" like Odd1Out and Jaiden who do storytelling videos are mentioned and they are doing the Scribble Showdown tour with Arin and apparently they got offended since Odd1Out liked Arin's whiny tweets

>but they dont realize the youtubers being parodied thought it was funny
Except Odd1sOut, who is totally coincidentally on tour with Arin. Arin's just protecting his business interests, he doesn't give a single shit about low-tier storytime animators. Odd1sOut has more subscribers than Game Grumps and Sr Pelo combined, so of course he wants to stay on his good side and prove that "Not all Newgrounds animators" are big ol' meany heads who will draw Odd1sOut as a psychopathic baby.

Attached: 1564175795642.png (640x592, 312K)

>"You disrespected where you came from, your old friends, and your roots!"
It's not like anything he said was disrespectful. quite on the contrary, he stated that trying to pitch newsground creator against STA was trying to paint an opinion on newsground creators that most don't have.

This is why I'm glad Jaxxy and Tomar retweeted Pelo's animation and liked it. Fuck Arin and his Cali cronies.

>so he comes off like a massive tool shitting on Newgrounds
He never shat on newsground.

This has nothing to do with SJW.
Liking his post doesn't mean they got offended.

>the pawns at the bottom (your friends) are being directly ordered to agree or be banned from Arin's hierarchy's support.
That's not true at all.

>Except Odd1sOut,
He said nothing about Pelo's video.

How is Arin always THIS fucking transparently greedy? Everybody knows by now that Arin only gives a shit about money and his company and will cut ties and forget about everybody that he can't use to make more money. And yet all his shitty 14 year old fans are convinced that he's just the most gosh-darn nicest person on the planet because of how often he says that he's nice and hates people being mean. Protip: If somebody has to constantly (and I mean CONSTANTLY) talk about how nice they are and how much they hate mean people, they're 99% not actually a nice person and are trying to sell you something.

Attached: 1564167340452.gif (512x512, 520K)

>"Not all Newgrounds animators"
Basically none of the newsgrounds animators consider pelo's video to be truthful.

Funny from spazkid. He used to be so fucking starstruck back then. I remember him telling me: "omg egoraptor is an actual human being holy shit" back then lol

He liked Arin's tweet calling him a bully. Odd1sOut is the only one in the video who did that.

>How is Arin always THIS fucking transparently greedy?

>seeing your friends/partners getting insulted
>defending them
>"surely, he must be greedy"
there is a bit of assumptions from your art, there.

Most people tend to be okay with being made fun of or even insulted, but it's quite common that when the insults goes to your friends/relative, you will much easierly jump to their defence.

You know you can still get some share of the market ifyou start doing it now. it still a growing up trend.

And?

thats the thing, i like his humor and it works fine without that fucking ear rape scream. it would be so much better without it

Even when a friend stand for you in a ridiculous way, you still appreciate the intent.

That's because NG animators know that a joke can be something other than LOL BUTT SEX POOP

>And?
... he clearly agrees with Arin's assessment? Do you not understand basic human motivation?

>you still appreciate the intent.
If a friend is making a huge autistic fool of himself you don't "like" that, you DM him to calm down and that he doesn't speak for you - unless he does, in which case you "like" it.

I have friends into Game Grumps too, and I can say that it's pretty disgusting how the more Arin shows off what a piece of shit he is, the harder GG fans seem to support him and treat him like some sort of messiah and role model.

>him having strong opinions about game design while being absolutely retarded at vidya didn't sway them
>doxxing the guy who wrote a Sonic Adventure walkthrough didn't sway them
>fucking over Oney and his friends didn't sway them
>throwing all his old NG friends under the bus and slagging down Sr Pelo for good boy points with storytime animators didn't sway them

These people are sick in the head or something, I swear.

Attached: 1547091408898.png (444x733, 257K)

That would be an assumption- if he didn't have a consistent pattern of dropping his long-time friends for new business partners every single time they have a disagreement. Arin has no scruples or loyalty, the people he surrounds himself with are not friends.

Oh wow I'm watching this right now, she's calling a 17 year old she dated when she was 13 a pedophile and a predator.

Jesus tapdancing christ, I can already tell exactly what kind of person this is and I hate her already.

Attached: 1563582515634.gif (288x188, 2.36M)

>Pelo is chill about the whole thing
If he was chill about it he wouldn't talk about how Arin never apologized to him, his posts after that are also clearly the kind of joke people do when they're still licking their wounds. Pelo don't want to fight Arin but he's clearly hurt.

He defended Ross during a stream right around the time Holly suspiciously stopped making videos with them. And Ross hasn't done Steam Train in ages. Arin's a jackass, but painting him as a money-driven sociopath is disingenuous.

see>If a friend is making a huge autistic fool of himself
Arin was barely doing that.

he basically said
-I received that kind of feedback, it doesn't help it just hurt, I don't consider other shoudl experience what I have experienced
-It's bad faith to try to pit Newsground animators Vs STA.

That's basically it. I think poeple are reacting in quite the butthurt way to a tweet that is relatively decent.

>its because its one of the few things she finds happiness in anymore

That's the saddest thing I've ever read.

>he wouldn't talk about how Arin never apologized to him
Why should Arin apologize? unless it's about a different matter?

Okay as the story goes on this 17 year old dude was actually super abusive. I just don't understand why she calls another underage kid a pedo. She goes on and on about how she was "just 13 and just an innocent kid" but jesus 17 year olds are only slightly more developed than that. The age wasn't the issue, it was him being a sociopath and an abuser, which he just as easily could've been with a girl of any age - and probably will continue to be.

>That's basically it
I mean he then also called Newgrounds a cesspool and its community (and unsubtly other animators from it) toxic, but sure let's ignore that.

What county is she from?
I my country it would technically be someone of age having a relationship with someone underage since the legal age is 15. It could be a similar thing that's happening here.
Or she might just be crazy, who knows.

The difference between a 17 and a 13 years old. especially when it's a 13 years old is enough to consider the action predatory.

>he then also called Newgrounds a cesspool and its community (and unsubtly other animators from it) toxic, but sure let's ignore that.
Because he actually didn't. This cesspool and toxic qualifier were not aimed at Newgrounds in general, but at a small fraction of people he didn't even limited to just being from newgrounds, but from the internet in general.

you read too much into it.

It's the USA, both were underage. The law in Texas at least is that you can legally have a sexual relationship with anybody within three years of your age and at least 14, not sure about other states. She was in NC, he was in Cali, so it's iffy at least legality-wise.

That being said if a 17 year old and a 14 year old is okay, I don't think one year lower automatically jumps from being okay to predatory pedophilia morally, even if it's not okay in the eyes of the law. Legally, it was not okay - then again, by that same law, a 13 year old could ALSO not legally engage in any kind of sexual activity with a 14 year old, even though for many, many normal healthy teenagers, that's exactly what happens. Illegal, but not inherently immoral.

I don't think that fundamentally, the age here was really an issue, it was aaaall the other psycho shit around it, the age difference just made it easier for the psycho.

>-It's bad faith to try to pit Newsground animators Vs STA.
He absolutely never said this. In fact he literally says that it's only "old school-newgrounds types" that like the video because HE was trying to pit the two against each other.
You're full of shit if you think he wasn't taking a stab at Newgrounds.

Attached: e0f9b372feb5db1580638e3aa0f966bc[1].png (554x517, 66K)

>you read too much into it.
you didn't read it at all, apparently.

this

Bluebreed. This autist whined about Arin slamming the Sonic series so hard that he had to draw cuck porn of Susie just to cope.

Attached: funnybreed.png (635x929, 100K)

This is just embarrassing.

The main character from it is just a knockoff gravity girl from My Hero Academia before it got popular

Attached: file.png (810x1000, 669K)

>In fact he literally says that it's only "old school-newgrounds types" that like the video because HE was trying to pit the two against each other.
Have you watched ¨Pelo's video? It literally featue newsgrounds animator sendign the cops to destroy STA.

He is not the one who made the pitting.

Incidental, that tweet actually is arebutal on how Pelo is saying it made in good fun with STA too. Not in an attempt to do pitting, something the video itself did.

Literally check any of the asshugging responses the LA animation industry circlejerk give whenever any criticism is thrown their way.
Thundercats Roar, Infinity train, She-ra
Tons of asspain from the "hard-working" animato--I mean, storyboard artists.

A year make a massive difference in several cased legally and morally, we are not talking about 30 to 31 to 32, kids and teenagers growth and development is massive at each year.

>It literally featue newsgrounds animator sendign the cops to destroy STA.
Except the video was a joke and Arin was being serious. I know autism makes it hard to understand nuance, but please try harder.

imagine being an egoraptor fan in the year 2019

I did. See He literally say in the newt tweet that both NG and STA want to connect with one another. Apparently you missed that. The tweets alighted, for anyone who can read properly isn't aimed at all of NG, but only the one who liked Pelo's video. and only to point out that there wasn't that much STA liking his video.

at no point does he call NG toxic nor a cesspool.

It's fucking heinous how some high level jackass like Arin going "hey man, not cool dudebro!" can kill someone's career.

>Except the video was a joke and Arin was being serious.
See
>-I received that kind of feedback, it doesn't help it just hurt, I don't consider other shoudl experience what I have experienced

>at no point does he call NG toxic nor a cesspool.
You actually are autistic and can't read inference at all, got it.

We have the 3 year buffer too, but if both of them are legally underage for their state, then it sounds like she's just spouting bullshit.

you guys are arguing in circles. you both need to drop the subject already.

Attached: 1288141599398.jpg (283x332, 24K)

shut up before i whip you boy.

This is what makes it hilarious to me. Aris flipped his shit over such a mild video which wasn't even that insulting.

Arin seems like the kind of guy who would ask for a Roast then complain on the internet the next day on why people were saying such mean things.

Arin's currently transitioned into "walking on eggshells" tier of SJW, and like all the rest of his ilk he thinks everyone else is too. Just look at that GG episode of him trying to virtue signal about fucking American Pie.

DONT PUT COLOR IN MY SPACE

ALL THE STARS ARE HERE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

I don't think he calls them toxic, is more of a reference of NG Vs YT, and some of those animators don't upload on NG.
I bet the NG tank guy is there because Pelo I supports it.

Attached: NG.jpg (947x461, 364K)

I don't even know what 90% of these references are, who is the pig guy

ALL THE STARS

He's talking about Arin not Pelo

Just a pig guy

The oddisout wearing a pig mask

1:32 not helping your case here

They're obviously not the same thing, but going by the video I'm guessing story times are just low effort talking head animations in the corner of a slideshow talking about some story.

>twitter art culture
Just a bunch of unskilled bullshitters who can't get real industry jobs and spend their time making noise on social media. These people aren't artists.