Predictions for season 23

only a couple months until it comes out. still nothing about a renewal for more seasons.
predictions?
i think it's going to be the last season
i also think its going to fucking suck, just like every other season for the past 5 years

Attached: 1562814496812.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Yeah, I'm getting the feeling this is the last one too. Matt and Trey don't even really talk about it anymore and Comedy Central's output and demographic has really changed. Not to mention it doesn't pull in all that great ratings anymore.

better that it just ends at this point anyway. they've been trying hard for the john oliver/snl/daily show/colbert audience in the past few years and it has ruined the whole fucking show. and they show no signs of changing that course. let it end before the shittiness of the new seasons poisons the old ones too

last season felt like a cry for help, if it get cancelled i hope they continue the serie in some way or continue making video games. Stick of truth and fractured but whole were miles beyond the last seasons

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 49K)

Poor South Park. It wasnt supposed to end like this

Attached: 211b2cd3bcf3128df1b1f61f8c53546f.jpg (450x580, 91K)

Reminder that the woman that got people going on the "Everybody Draw Muhammad Day" is still in hiding and living under a fake identity because there is a mark on her head.
>last season
I think they would do a movie before that, but yeah it's really time

South Park started sucking way before then. I'd say since season 15 desu.

They going to make StanxKyle canon in the final episode?

>predictions
it's going to be absolutely rand-tastic

>I think they would do a movie before that
They technically have.

2 good episodes that may or may not justify 8 crap ones depending on your point of view.

South Park started sucking when it wasn't about the boys going on wacky adventures anymore. Nowadays the majority of the episodes feel like they take place in school, overly political, and far too much attention is focused on a bunch of the adult characters mostly because Matt and Trey are old now. The show died after season 8.

Not sure what the fuck you’re talking about.

more games is definitely the route they should go. although at this point, they're pretty much out of material from the show to use in the games.

>Not making Kyman canon

>Kyman
kyman is a shitty pairing that makes no sense.
it could be argued that cartman has some pretty significant repressed gay feelings for kyle (and it's my opinion that he does), but kyle has never shown even the slightest evidence of any such feelings towards cartman.
kyman only works if cartman is basically raping kyle, or kyle is acting incredibly out of character

Attached: 1562970156713.jpg (440x440, 15K)

>Shipping South Park characters

Attached: Consider The Following With Monika.jpg (720x720, 66K)

So how hard would it be to have them go back to episodes that aren't based on the current political climate, or shit going on in the news, and just go back to their earlier seasons format with completely made up storylines not taken from the headlines?

Gimme pirate ghosts and Korn, cows worshipping a giant effigy, or a nurse with a dead fetus stuck to her head, stop reminding me of the real world, and just let me escape for 25 minutes.

>being a no-fun-allowed animeposter

Attached: 1562188512148.png (1024x732, 966K)

Attached: 2887923 - BlackWhiplash Kyle_Broflovski South_Park Stan_Marsh.png (2100x2700, 1.46M)

No, you’re an absolute faggot and people like you and the post below yours ruin these threads

I miss when this shit was just mocked on Yea Forums, now people here fucking participate in this weird shit

is right

Another Creek episode, I hope.

Attached: EASuditUwAUbbP5.png (601x890, 131K)

Who said Kyle had to be willing?

Last season was surprisingly good mostly because they decided to use best boy again

Attached: B50LjUkB_400x400.jpg (387x387, 26K)

My god, it's like somebody looked to Shadbase as a source of inspiration.

saved the season

I think that too. Last good season before that was skanhunt's.

Hi Tumblr!!

I ONLY WATCH SOUTH PARK FOR SHIPPING YOUNG SUPPLE BOYS!!!!

Yea Forumsmblr

Attached: 1446918643300.jpg (878x814, 60K)

>only a couple months until it comes out. still nothing about a renewal for more seasons.
it's better that they quit now before they dig themselves a deeper hole.
>predictions?
socdem dick-sucking, hamfisted soapboxing, pulled punches and tired talking points.
>i think it's going to be the last season
i hope so, maybe they'll end it on a good note.
>i also think its going to fucking suck, just like every other season for the past 5 years

>socdem dick-sucking, hamfisted soapboxing, pulled punches and tired talking points.
its far worse than socdem dick-sucking. the amazon episodes were literal, actual, straight up marxist dick-sucking.