youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What should I expect?
Shit.

disappointment

dykes

She-Ra.

>what should I expect?
fun characters, shipping bait, great villains, kino flashback episodes, cool lore stolen from the original show

Every girl but She-Ra are cuties

The Horde is the only reason to watch the show

"#WOKE" SJW pandering garbage, just like EVERY OTHER pile of animated cancer Netflix puts out.

the big gay

Attached: intimidation and seduction use the same stat.jpg (960x548, 63K)

What happens when you give a feminist lesbian control of your reboot of a classic beloved 80s property.

Gay shit, waifus and gay waifus.

Attached: tumblr_pt0a0bQyNa1vbirtqo1_1280.jpg (1219x1355, 244K)

>She-Ra
>beloved

Attached: alolan costanza.jpg (232x218, 11K)

DO we count Adora as separate from she-ra?

Yes.

Shh, don't ruin the narrative with the truth

A show thats not bad most of the time and can even be pretty good. If I were to have one legit non-WOKE SJW critique its that the show tries painfully hard to be Avatar at times.

Then I agree

You don't need to get our approval to form an opinion on a show you're going to watch.

Attached: 1542524090704.jpg (1200x944, 104K)

Dumb question; why does Adora still say “for the honor of Grayskull” If he-man/Eternia doesn’t exist in this version? How much does the show say about Adora’s origins anyway?

It's heavily implied that Adora isn't from Etheria. Season 3 is going to have an origins episode apparently.

Also, I'm pretty sure that they're still allowed to use MOTU canon. The word "Eternia" is uttered twice and Etheria currently resides in Despondos.

Copyright bs is tricky they can go as far as to say Adora has a twin brother and he has powers much like her, but then they can't say He-man

First few episodes are a little rough. Gets better once Entrapta is introduced.

>What should I expect?
It is a show for girls, but it's pretty fun when they get into the meaty of the series and stop introducing princesses every episode. I know it's important to worldbuilding but they are still boring as shit, for the most part, except Entrapta and you'll find out why if you continue to watch the series.

Season 3 comes out early tomorrow so you might be able to watch the show today and be ready for it, if the show still interests you.

Bow is an adorable hot young man.

Only a few more hours until season 3 drops! Anything you're looking the most forward to?

Attached: 47170207_229477637942759_6964094230416105611_n.jpg (486x486, 34K)

Seeing Catra being a bigger asshole than she's been in the last two seasons. Also Hordak's backstory.

Garbage show with decent waifus, like most shows Yea Forums talks about.

More Scorpia

>What should I expect?

Watch it without reading any Yea Forums threads and form your own opinions.

If you have any knowledge of the original series, you may be disappointed. This reboot probably would have worked better as an original property like Stephen Universe instead of trying to rework an existing property to fit the showrunner's ideas.

Attached: Slacktra.webm (1920x1080, 403K)

Why does she have one normal eye and one yellow eye?

heterochromia is much more common in cats than humans

ah

She's a cat, and heterochromia's are pretty common in them.

Expect to be disappointed in Yea Forums for making such a huge deal out of a fairly average and inoffensive tv show.

Engaging villains who make logical decisions because they have centralized leadership that promotes and punishes based on merit and understands a failure is better as an example than a neck-shaped stress ball, and fuckup heroes because they don’t have anyone to lead them with wisdom or experience and have inherited a fight they were not prepared to be in due to their elders trying to keep them innocent.

That’s basically the reason to watch the show.

Attached: 967F71E5-EF04-477A-A890-D8C6D499221A.jpg (519x3500, 376K)

This guy sums it up well.

youtu.be/H3Y1Wycazkg

It's a slow start, but if you're willing to stick around the later episodes of season 1 make up for it.
I definitely recommend giving the first season a shot.

Bow's two dads

main reason I watch it, absolutely love her

An okay show for little girls, and for all the best girls to be or become villains.

Unintelligible word salads from this one flower-covered chick made me drop it but give the show 3 episodes and see of you like. I loved the colors and settings. Catra a cute.

>he'll still be disappointed, even with the expectation that he'll be disappointed

If it's any consolation, she only shows up for 3 other episodes and has much less importance than her debut epsiode.

Asking what to expect from a show is totally different for asking for approval of watching said-so you fucking brainlet

Its not as bad as its haters say it is and its not as good as its fans says it is. Consider it chowder-tier.

pretty standard issue kids princess shows with an interesting to some extent cast

Let her out!!

Attached: 05040342242.png (1530x898, 1.27M)

Absolutely no one should let her out, she will sell you all to the Obtainment God for power.

But seriously, if Shadow Weaver does survive the season, how much you wanna bet she'll fuck over both the Horde and the Rebellion for power?

>if Shadow Weaver does survive the season, how much you wanna bet she'll fuck over both the Horde and the Rebellion for power?

I know it will NEVER EVER happen in this cartoon, but....remember Of Shadows and Skulls?

Attached: Of Shadows and Skulls.jpg (258x195, 8K)

Nope. Enlighten me.

Yes, MOTU is a beloved franchise, maybe its not respected by the same demolitionist faggots that ruined the reboot, but they dont respect anything besides their own insane agenda.

Attached: A2F864D5-79F2-49B9-AE2D-425811AE79A9.jpg (1725x1129, 180K)

Hordak gave Shadow Weaver a shittalking, lik ehe does to his other mooks, and she didn't take kindly to her first time being a whipping boy.

So she IMMEDIATELY got on the horn to Skeletor and sold Hordak out.
Hordak got booted out of the Horde, Skeletor did a doublecross on Shadow Weaver and got rid of her too, and took command of the Horde. his first order of business was to allow Catra and Mantenna to kill Imp if they wanted, which they spent the whole episode doing
Hordak and Shadow Weaver turned to She-Ra for help, which she did, because Skeletor proved far more competent as Horde Commander than Hordak was.
Skeletor was defeated, and he was about to tell Hordak that the only reason he was able to overthrow him was because Shadow Weaver was an inside-man, but got sent back to Snake Mountain before he could spill the beans, so Shadow Weaver got off scot free and went back to being Hordak's bitch

>demolitionist

Attached: 1553025899048.png (726x520, 268K)

Fun character dynamics where you like the bad guys more than the good guys outside of Adora, an ok plot, decent to poor animation, but an easy show to watch.

Attached: 40e26a80ad4ff6b854629717b01c1a1a.jpg (750x964, 68K)

>muh character dynamics
Is that all you faggots can parrot as a comment for this shit reboot?

>people agree on the main strength of the show
>this is somehow a bad thing

Quick! Name the last thing you watched that wasn't a youtube video.

1989 batman

What did you like about it?

Everything except the spoiler sounds completely hilarious.

Thank god Spop Hordak is a little smarter, just a little.

It's amazing how consistently he manages to reveal himself.

Didn't he become that in 2002 cartoon and in DC comics?

I just wanna believe she has changed even a little

Attached: 1558784949249.png (491x491, 237K)

And just like that, the thread is ruined.

In 2002 he was just scarier, not smarter.
>Henchman tells him "our forces are depleted from fighting the snakemen, maybe we oughta regroup."
>"Good advice...butI'm gonna kill you now and attack Castle Greyskull anyway cuz I'm evil."

MYEAH
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4

She probably hasn't and when push comes to shove, she will show her favoritism art the worst time and fuck everything up. If she ever does get a redemption arc, it will probably involve her dying.

This is atrocity even going somewhere?

Yeah, it's heading to BEAST ISLAND

Attached: 987678.jpg (720x576, 101K)

Attached: C201F6FB-781F-4FE7-8A56-35177C1D28B5.jpg (498x500, 81K)

Attached: 5335E450-D629-456D-AC59-34332C188C6E.png (628x1521, 229K)

Attached: 4506ADEB-EE34-4950-A76C-3BAF99066DF2.png (2584x960, 1.02M)

Attached: B7D49ECE-17F5-4E32-9EFA-3B536DFD97E3.png (599x773, 41K)

You're back! And I was so worried your mom took away the internet!

Either way, free bumps until the mods delete them.

Attached: 1557830403320.jpg (437x394, 31K)

Same as all the new shows, its all about accepting your lez overlordz.

Feels good right? Although it struck me a few threads ago when he was posting about Kyle that maybe he is CWC levels of unwell and I started feeling bad

Nah. This isn't that guy. It's someone else.

Mods should delete this thread instead since you faggots arent welcomed here

Attached: 00EAE855-AF63-4823-8B8E-5A24F0302FA9.jpg (1479x1124, 154K)

>it will probably involve her dying.
That's alright as long as it's something

No way there're two of them. No way.

Jesus she's cute and I hope she wins over the cat

Attached: nbbnbnnb.png (899x635, 251K)

NO!

I knew from Princess Prom that she would be a cinnamon bun and I was not wrong

Also cute
These two love clambering all over people

Attached: ,n,m,n,n.png (995x589, 481K)

Why doesn't she just let Scorpia be her blanket

Attached: mmnmmbmb.png (909x609, 371K)

The original guy who posts these tweets posts Tumblr posts and more "recent" shit. The copycats just post the 2015 shit.

Newsflash, the majority of the board hates you tumblr refugees, why dont you stop spamming this feminist diarrhea and go back to your gender blogs where you belong?

>tfw no Purrito gf

>faggots arent welcome here
This is Yea Forums, friendo.

Attached: Ms America.jpg (278x350, 39K)

Boo, I wish it was just one dedicated autist.

The majority of the board doesn't give a flying shit

Every thread has this person?

Multiple. Hate it for different reasons, but they all want the same outcome.

kino first season

You'll get used to it.

Attached: 8173bb9cf5243f3ee2e28445c781e73d.png (500x598, 179K)

Hold on I think I speak /pol/ so I will try to communicate.
Based. Based cope seethe? tumblr Yea Forumsmbler...tumblr seethe?

Been here since the season 1 announcement and the "Trap-Ra" spamming, what if I don't want to get used to it and want the people who've actually seen the show to post?

>the majority of the board hates you tumblr refugees
>implying

Attached: coTumb.gif (375x304, 745K)

>spamming

Attached: 1558670822930.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Entrapta is supposedly gonna be more evil this season

>I'm gonna check it out.
No you're not, this stupid show only ever gets like 50 people here talking about it, period, and most of them are shitting on it. The only people who even care about this flop of a show have seen it already.

Now go back to begging on twitter and comicon for a season 4.

Shh he's new and enjoy his middle school summer vacation let him have something

Here's the thing with those people; they refuse to lose.

The irony of losers pretending that they're not

The strength of the show is in the relationship between the Adora and her friend-turned-enemy, Catra. There's a strong emotional core to their story that gets explored over several episodes, and continues into this current season. The arcs of these two characters shape the plot as they each retreat to their respective sides of a planet-wide war, the good but impotent Rebellion and the evil Horde. Once they find roles for themselves in the conflict they make new friends and allies, who in turn establish new relationships, until you have a cast of characters that you enjoy seeing play off each other in a variety of situations. Even characters like Hordak, the leader of the Horde, unexpectedly get some characterization and make new connections in a way that most shows wouldn't allow.

While the show is ostensibly about a war, the actual combat is not very exciting, and I suspect they have a fairly limited animation budget. There are also some slower episodes in the beginning as they gradually introduce other characters and establish the setting. However, I would say the writing ultimately makes the show worth watching, if you like interpersonal drama and camaraderie. And waifus, I guess.

Attached: 17_1-01.jpg (937x936, 126K)

Cute write-up but it feels like it was written for some blog

It's unavoidable, as soon as you start describing something vaguely but thoroughly you end up sounding like that.

Good point. It seems like an unavoidable thing to have "filler" episodes to introduce characters and establish the universe. But god do I love the Catra/Adora relationship

No, Catra doesn't deserve her.

A yuri bait.

Post this GIF but better.

I watched this but quit after like 4 or 5 episodes, was kinda dull. It seems interesting and I have S1 downloaded, is this a good time to pick it up with S3 coming out at the moment? Also, is catra/adora actually canon yet?

Congratulations, you picked the worst point to quit, because it starts getting better from ep 6 on.
Season 2 is much better than 1. Season 3 is out in a few hours

Yes. Once you hit episode 7 or 8 of S1 things start to pick up. S3 starts immediately after a lot of cliffhangers from S2, so you should get some solid payoff from S3.

I doubt Catradora will get any real payoff in a Y-7 show, but the writers do their damnedest to make everything enough for shippers.

How much longer until new season is out

I didn't feel like binging the series until it was over

In my case
1 hour and 22 minutes

YURI NEE-SAN

Attached: 24e310c34878b1849960937669dc1ede7c57e3f5.jpg (365x412, 16K)

Oh don't you fucking start! At least wait until Infinity Train drops!

Attached: 1563952555447.png (330x425, 231K)

I am an "SJW" by Yea Forums's standards, but in general it wasn't that it was sjw-y, it's just pretty bad. I like the villain girls and that's it. Every other character is dull and/or annoying.

MAD she-rafag

Attached: 1564541002927.jpg (2508x3541, 789K)