Twelve Forever Discussion Thread

mega.nz/#F!TxtCjQJT!l2MJKoUjbK7WbH1y9NULXQ

Attached: vlcsnap2019073122h52m19s636.png (1920x1080, 639K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/qymc6
reinventedsoftware.com/blog/2005/06/28/itunes-49-released/
twitter.com/shadipetosky/status/1156705689273655296
desuarchive.org/co/thread/109045728/#q109052682
streamable.com/05lpu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks user

it sucks

MEGA FOLDER UPDATE IN PROGRESS

OP you know damn well this thread is gonna derail into dyketown

Attached: 074aac9e-1a4e-4498-9f40-adaed7f34229.png (1071x602, 422K)

she's allowed to be confused, that's it.

It's terrible. I only enjoyed the scenes with Butt Witch.

so how miserable will Reggie be when she catches Conelly making out with her boyfriend

anyone else waiting for all the episodes to be uploaded on kimcartoon?

they are already uploaded on kimcartoon

Buttwitch's Swedish VA also did Brock in Pokémon and Batman. He does a good job.

I like that this show doesn't gloss over the fact that Reggie constantly makes issues for herself with her antics and stubbornness, just like her dad got divorced for not handling maturity and responsibilities. It also takes place in a realistic environment with single parents, people living in rental apartments and such, rather than in the sort of hipster utopia Hilda is set in.

NO
STOP IT
STOP IT NOWWW
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Attached: WHY WHYYYYY.jpg (680x510, 28K)

It's sad that it was not aired on CN a crossover with KND can be great.

the scab collection might just be my favorite part of the entire season
streamable.com/qymc6

Buttwitch's Italian VA did Akainu in One Piece and Tiger from Tiger & Bunny, as well as Sebastian in Black Butler.

>Stranger Forever
yes, oh each episode gives me more of what I want. That existential horror of escapism

POST MORE ASS WITCH

Just finished watching it yesterday damn it was enjoyable. Everytime buttwitch was on screen I had to pause and collect myself didn't expect gay shit but I'm happy with it. Brown roger best boy.

Attached: IMG_20190801_120356.jpg (1508x849, 76K)

Yeah, the parallels between Reggie and her dad are pretty apparent, at the end of the episode did Reggie still think he was badass or was she aware of how his immaturity was a bad thing? I can’t remember

>Butt Witch is a representation of Reggie's repressed sexuality
>Reggie is a confirmed Lesbian
>Butt Witch hungrily gobbles up large, thick, throbbing Worms and is essentially addicted to these things
What did 12 Forever mean by this?

Sometimes a large, thick throbbing worm is just a large, thick throbbing worm

>The more Butt Witch eats these throbbing worms, the stronger she gets

Attached: rs is upset by this revelation.jpg (540x407, 23K)

>didn't expect gay shit
You really didnt?

I swear, brown rodger is an attack on me for once having a stuffed dachshund named diego when I was in kindergarden. My mom bought him at some discount toy store only to throw it away in the neighborhood dumpster because I had polyester allergies as a kid. Now I gotta relive that memory, thanks, shadi.

Also, yeah i suppose the show's good.

Attached: that one pup.png (302x271, 88K)

From the pilot no, then the trailer came out

whats the yellow bunny girls name?

They're fingers

I'll tell you, but only if you say "pretty please".

Other times a bed is a fucking vagina

Attached: 1234123412.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

why is it so hard to find a torrent of this show

Just finished the show today and it was alright. Todd>Shane

oh, I knew that was one of the character's names, just didnt know which one

Pretty Please.

fuck off pretty please

It’s a make up compact, tho.

>clitaaaurus

that don't look like no vagina i never seen

Yeah, I'll be honest, quite a couple of the islanders I didn't get their names. There's a wiki, but at the moment only has so many names.

Attached: tumblr_pvkabePz3O1wk1icco1_1280.png (1242x1164, 627K)

That just happens to be in the location a clitoris would be in a pink and vaginally shaped room.

I thought it was a uvula, since it was a vacuum cleaner.

Which show did it better?

Attached: 1564693265485.jpg (1771x751, 251K)

>The Butt Witch has the capacity to empathize, as shown when she made a Cupcake for the Big Deal
I don't know how to feel about this

Twelve forever> bad mouth any other day. Sweet god bad mouth is a ugly as shit show...

>Big Mouth is literally Puberty the show. There is no rewatch value as the message is just Puberty, then que laugh track
>12 Forever is about trying to delay adult hood and at least the puberty and sex stuff remains implicit, hidden in the details which may require more then 1 viewing to catch
12 > Big

Haven't seen the series but
Is the Butt Witch still voiced by the same guy as the pilot...?

Yes, Matt Berry. He's a legend

Please don't remind me that show exists.

12 forever by a large margin. I was able to get thru more than 2 episodes of 12fe without vomiting so its pretty good by my standards

lmao the Polish audio scared me before I realized it was only one track

My thoughts exactly. This show has been better than I thought it would be

Attached: EA6DWpuVAAAfj-t.jpg (844x1040, 136K)

What did you guy think about the prom episode? Because I found it incredibly sweet but it also kinda hit me.
Poor Ether never had a chance with Reggie around.

It's very clearly supposed to be evocative of one. The bed is the clit

Fun Fact: Victor Courtright (the Thundercats Roar guy) did both "additional storyboards" for the original CN Studios pilot as well as storyboards for the full show's intro (this is like the third thing he's done that's been animated at Yotta at this point)

the fuck kind of vaginas you been looking at bro?

>Reggie's sexuality is sleeping on a clit
what did they mean by this?

Roast Beast, the dr who kind

Attached: tumblr_pvjk79F4su1y43j9vo1_1280.png (1000x1000, 143K)

Attached: tumblr_pvjk79F4su1y43j9vo4_1280.png (1000x1000, 209K)

Attached: tumblr_pvjk79F4su1y43j9vo2_1280.png (1000x1000, 149K)

For me it was a stuffed lobster that I left behind at a gas station in texas while driving through to Oklahoma and parents refused to go back for him

It's slightly upsetting that I would really think this was cute if not for the fact that nearly every cartoon needs lesbians for cheap inclusion

Luckily it was just a seasonal jr high dance
If Reggie had forced Esther to miss prom she would have an hero'd for sure

I find Big Mouth more relatable due to my being a disgusting mutant but, 12 Forever is a better show.

Attached: tumblr_pvjk79F4su1y43j9vo3_1280.png (1000x1000, 148K)

Wait, was it about the size of two hands, end of palm to end of palm if they were touching at the tip of the middle finger?

Based Reggie calling ICE on her classmates

Attached: wheeze.png (441x302, 58K)

So tsunderes have the mental age of 12.

I'm on episode 1. This voicework is pretty bad

Now change it to dickbutt or ur a faget.

“Forcing a timid friend to leave a school dance early without asking if they even wanted to leave” is a surprisingly realistic conflict for that age group. I liked it.

Classic reggie

Expected ur a faget

I disagree but, I won't argue with you about it because I dont want to get caught in another Justin Roiland type trap.

Kekt, nice

Attached: tumblr_pvjhsp5VsV1te716po1_1280.png (1280x1280, 515K)

Reggie and her friend are fine. Her mom and that other old lady were ear rape

Attached: EA6EUwRX4AESRz_.jpg (1383x1592, 165K)

Just buy his plush

Attached: 2632CD05-A633-4D95-AB3C-6699EAEF447C.jpg (750x1033, 204K)

The Big Deals initials are BD
...hmmmm

>Big mouth is going to have more episodes than twelve forever
Fuck this timeline

In the French dub, Butt Witch was renamed "La Bout Sorciere" and she's voiced by a FEMALE VA.
For those who don't know, it's Sophie Faucher. She's voiced like 80% of the most popular female villains (such as Yzma from the Emperor's New Groove or Wuya from Xiaolin Showdown).
And before you all go out to jack off to her - she's a 60+ years old woman.

my childhood buddy was froggy. I think my mom got rid of him...

Attached: froggy.png (1016x1058, 25K)

That's not a dachshund.

Attached: 1564701161118-1.png (1000x1000, 145K)

BIG MOUTH FOREVER!
ENDLESS PUBERTY ENDLESS STREAMING
BIG MOUTH FOREVER!

NA NA NA NA NA NAAA NA NA NA NA NAA
YOU KNOW IT YOU KNOW IT

NA NA NA NA NA NAAA NA NA NA NA NAA
YOU KNOW IT YOU KNOW IT

BIG MOUTH FOREVER!
BIG MOUTH FOREVER!

>she’s a 60+ years old woman.
Why the fuck do you say this like it’s a bad thing

Attached: Screen_Shot_20190801_at_12.38.05_AM.png (1088x878, 193K)

Then just buy a dachshund plush, or hell, just buy an actual dachshund

Friendly reminder that the actual moral of this show is about reigning in your autism, not just that being autistic is good.

Butt Witch plushie when?

the fucked thing is, I can't quite remember

Will it have a crotch hole

big mouth is just
>Wow, that's relatable!
the show

well at least they're keeping an optimistic outlook

Wow, this post is relatable!

Attached: tumblr_91aca81afc6fadce16daa3ad6463a2a2_aaa8052f_1280.jpg (1000x963, 228K)

>that episode where reggie buried the cucumber she experimented with in endless

Attached: 1561217000115.jpg (428x428, 25K)

i...
is that why the Butt Witch is green?

Butt witch body pillow when?

How the fuck do you even play foursquare

>show has 12 year old
>doesn't make her fuckable
What were they thinking?

thats because you've never seen one

This isn’t their dynamic at all

why is esther such a slut?

Attached: tumblr_198e9c0cff44215621b2629bdca8914f_df3725c4_1280.jpg (1280x1257, 273K)

Reggie is fuckable

Have sex.

Were podcasts even a thing before 2010

Attached: tumblr_pvkeo8KtWR1xzqeito1_500.png (500x700, 400K)

reinventedsoftware.com/blog/2005/06/28/itunes-49-released/
here's a post from mid 2005 talking about itunes podcasting features of the new update

Oh shit lmao

With dilating incels?

No way fag

My middle school technology class had us make “podcasts” circa 2006.

Yeah, podcasts became a thing not long after the iPod happened. I never listened to one until post 2010 though.

Spoilers : it was confirmed that Shane will be introduced in the second season premiering in early 2020. He develops a crush on Todd. Todd and Esther are eventually killed by the Buttwitch.
The pilot actually took place like 6 months after the events of the series.

Your source was mistaken
Shane was in fact Reggie's old childhood friend but he died in a car accident while Reggie's father was driving them home. The trauma of it made Reggie repress all memory of Shane ever existing and caused her intense emotional stunting
The guilt is the real reason for her father leaving

liar

>The trauma of it made Reggie repress all memory of Shane ever existing and caused her intense emotional stunting
Truly she is twelve forever, bravo shadi

But Reggie just reached the age of 12 in the first episode of the series, while in the pilot she was already 12. Think about it.

Actually, even better: "r u a faget?"

Attached: ddd2auw-04f73f1c-0e33-49a9-b6ad-4a5078ca45a5.png (4500x4200, 1.49M)

>subbed or dubbed?
Reggie may be whipped, but even she won't truck with no shit taste plebs

In the Czech dub, Buttwitch is voiced by the same guys who voices Dracula in Hotel Transylvania, Discord from MLP and Mojo Jojo from the Powerpuff Girls.
Reggie shares same VA with Blossom, Velma from Scooby-Doo and Young Gwen from Ben 10.
Todd shares the same VA with Shaggy.

Disgusting

Zoinks!

Wow, i didn't knew that they spoke czech

Who's the best character and why is it Morbo

>just like her dad got divorced for not handling maturity and responsibilities
Yea, what a new and amazing idea, a dad being a dumbass in a cartoon and the wife not liking him anymore.

Because she actually acts like a girl.

Attached: EA7HhlkUEAATEBE.jpg (1736x1736, 176K)

It'd be cool if they introduced Shane in season two as one of the eighth grade boys, maybe even Connelly's boyfriend if they wanna go the rejection route. Once introduced to Endless, he could even keep the turning into random things power from the pilot, giving him some rivalry with Todd over who the better shapeshifter is.

>Shane will be introduced in the second season
I could see this happening. Actually, I was counting on it.

I really liked her and Tanopy out of the islanders

I'd love it just to have the faggots having a tizzy over him not being in at the start not be able to bitch about him anymore

>this is a boy

When will the soundtrack come out I need Butt Witch's theme

someone actually posted a link last thread I think

oh shut up faggot

At least they actually split up instead of staying together and making their kids lives miserable and it being played for laughs.

He was with the boys during boys day

You are so easily hateable.

Oh God please no, Shane was already not even that interesting of a character to revive from the pilot, but to make him this Gary Stu who waltzes in and takes Reggie's girl, and shows up Todd, would just feel so forced.

Attached: 1534827472853.jpg (2095x1736, 263K)

>Gary Stu
>having a girlfriend
this is what you LGBT dumbasses think

Well first off, he wouldn't be stealing Reggie's girl. he'd already have her. Second, he doesn't have to be her guy either. Could just be a friend. Hell he could even be one of Justin's friends that just happens to be chill enough to put up with his Michael Moore fetish and Reggie's manic autism. Or maybe even their cousin. The main point is, they still have options to bring him back.

As for the Todd stuff, I pictured that more as Todd being jealous of the new guy, so a very one sided rivalry.

it was clearly a gag that they didn't even have a proper concept of what a boy is
but fuck it, the idea of trap Pretty Please is making my dick hard so whatever

If Twelve is like every other queer person I know, she’ll eventually get what she wants, and then after a while she won’t feel special anymore and then throw a massive shitfest, piss everyone else off and bring herself right back to square one... no one understands Twelve.

>every queer person I know
so yourself

Never noticed their colors matching.

OTP

Does Todd wants to fuck Reggie's mom? Why does he keep calling her hot?

yathink?

Look he's at that age man, and the boy clearly likes them extra thick

I ship Guy Pleasant and Reggie

Is she also 12? Her voice is so deep and style is very mature to.

Attached: 5e7d4d58-0681-4de6-9776-b50e71820830.jpg (750x429, 68K)

>even caring about that Big Mouth horseshit show
omega yikes

She's in 8th grade, I think Reggie is a year lower? So she'd be 13 or maybe even 14.

AH so smart !
Such wisdom!

No user is right.
That non-trajectory tho, fits alot of “misunderstood” special people, not just queers

Its all about accepting your lez overlordz

I like the design of Todd's guitar, it's so wacky

Attached: guitar.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

wait, the denizens all know her as Twelve even though she only just turned twelve? was she Eleven before and it's updated, or did she happen to pick that as her hero persona name

Todd is a pretty cool guy. I still miss Shane but it's just nice Reggie has such a solid friend
and he's also a good boy. his parents are probably strict but supportive.

>even if this show did well, Netflix has been incredibly keen on giving shows that deserve proper endings, cancellations before they can reach said ending

Attached: 1457679709161.png (319x230, 100K)

>his parents are probably strict but supportive.
Who Todd? Ha, no his dad is a loser in the midst of a mid-life crisis and his mother skipped town.

So...is this good? I liked Hilda and Amphibia, but this gives me a Steven Universe feel, which I am not a fan of.
Should I check it out?

I remember the good times, when almost everything was guaranteed multiple episodes, but then Disney came.

Yes you see it in the episode where she first gets there, they refer to her as 11

*seasons

I can't very well compare it to Steven Universe if that makes you feel any better. Just give it a go and find out
I think you'll probably like it for the most part

>watch first episode as it gets recommended on my little sisters netflix
>autistic girl refusing to come to terms with entering her teen years
>concerned mother doing her very best
>childhood friend hoping the weird girl ends up becoming a bombshell after puberty so he can ravage that prime teen puss
>entire episodes plot is a not so subtle allegory on how weird girl hates labels
really annoying to watch honestly, does it get better?

>>childhood friend hoping the weird girl ends up becoming a bombshell after puberty so he can ravage that prime teen puss
>>entire episodes plot is a not so subtle allegory on how weird girl hates labels
Your mind is completely stuck in the gutter, so no, you're not going to enjoy the series.

oh is it actually like a kids kids show and not a teen show?

I mean it's subtle enough that I didn't think of it

>childhood friend hoping the weird girl ends up becoming a bombshell after puberty so he can ravage that prime teen puss
breh are you high

There's obviously themes of wanting to grow up, but outside of a small few things (Weird puberty jokes, some weird language from Esther, and Reggie being a lesbian) it'd fit perfectly at home on CN

ok im reaching for that one but the label maker monster shit is completely fucking obvious

it tends towards older children let's say

The island has hints of some bad juju going on that could play into shit getting fucky if the show ever continues
At the very least you can watch for the buttwitch appearances

i thought that was her meme name but remembering the dialogue of the first episode is that actually her name? is her butt mentioned and shown a lot?

is that actually her name?

No, as far as what is shown, she doesn't have a name. Butt Witch is just what Reggie calls her as an insult, and she really really doesnt like being called it

It's basically what anyone but Big Deal calls her. Her "actual" name if she has one is unknown

And yes there's plenty of butt to go with the witch

Attached: booty breach.png (979x731, 771K)

the voice is so fucking weird, getting Him vibes

Reggie's mom though

Attached: Mom.png (2300x1300, 1.58M)

Attached: Mom.png (2300x1300, 1.68M)

that scene makes me too sad to get a boner

god DAMN

There's something weird about her having the same Raggedy Ann face as her daughter on realistic adult body

holy fuckin yum

I still remember when no one came to mine.

Attached: sneed (chuck).png (1000x1000, 131K)

So what does the buttwitch’s ideal endless island look like?

Attached: 70260112-4E57-4548-A48E-F175882BE676.jpg (2848x1896, 968K)

Why do the garbage pilots always get greenlit while the actually good ones get forgotten or turned into Zone material?

bland

damn user

weird twisted S&M dungeon to go with her cruel freaky vision of maturity

like him's dimension

Attached: -hmmm-him-kare-16740720-453-337.jpg (453x337, 74K)

Kinda worked out like Reggie’s honestly. My older sister’s friends sort of hung out with me that day.

I don't understand how this happens. Wouldn't your parents intervene before the devastating realization nobody is coming to your party? Like make up an excuse that it's just a family event or something.

I kind of wish they didn't leave so many open ends at the end of the season if they weren't guaranteed a second season

Oh good glad you weren't completely alone

I invited kids from my class, and I was living with my grandparents. My grand mom spent the day making those little sandwiches.

what did the show mean by this?

If the parent doesn't check with other parents on this shit they'll be just as in the dark
And you can't pull the family only party card when you've already acknowledged that there are supposed to be more guests coming

Thanks man.

>Skirt over her knee
I would never let her out if she was my daughter.

Attached: bitch.png (207x557, 122K)

She basically represents everything Reggie sees as a negative about being an adult, including a severely over exaggerated deep voice, so deep it's actually a male voice.

so where's the art of Buttwitch using the hate-worms as dildos

you see a lot of Reggie's and Todd's family so far but so far just a family picture for Esther. Don't think she gets a lot of attention from her folks one way or the other

They look like the most functional family from the bunch, tho.

>emotionally starved by her parents and burdened by their expectations
>clam dammed by Reggie
Esther is going to go fucking postal if she doesn't get some dick soon

Would they work better up the butt instead

they would work better not doing anything sexual

Plenty children are horny in this show, like, holy shit, the things weren't like this before they met Esther.

Attached: horny children.png (1165x667, 448K)

They put something in the water supply

Reggie spying on Conelly while humping a lamp post when

>Kids in Bethune getting weird powers and being sent to Endless is revealed to be due to old government experiments contaminating the town water table with unstable chemicals

Finally got around watching it, and I'm fresh out of finishing it not even 2 hours ago. It was miles better than expected. Same with Infinity Train with that single episode, and Amphibia, but that doesn't count because that wasn't even on my radar. Shame about these threads, though. They've been so deep in shit even from before, that expecting a repeat of the New-Episode Amphibia threads was not even realistic.

2010 and podcasts was what 2000 and webcomics were

Why is she wearing a danny fenton shirt?

she likes ghost blowjobs
wooooo

so if everything you bury comes to life... there'd better not be any cats on Endless island

Her mom is so realistically flawed, too. she's doing her best, but she's basically throwing herself headlong into sowing the the "my teenage daughter will hate me" seeds, watering them, making sure they get tons of sunlight.. Did she never have a parent? I thought that weird old lady she hung out with was her mom at first.

After she grinds on battlesnake melissa

Same. Though they have some kind of extended family I think (whoever it was they went to a wedding for) but who knows if Reggie's grandparents are still alive

She does mention that at her age she couldn't wait to grow up and be a mature woman so she clearly doesn't get why her kid isn't the same way

And here I thought they hit peak degeneracy when they made Reggie gay but they went to another level with this scene

If you replace the R with V Regina becomes Vagina

no it becomes "vegina"

>Buttwitch
>Best Girl
>Girl

More often than you probably think. Shit, just look at Azula and this place's obsession with her

If you replace the R with N and the egina with igger in Regina it becomes nigger

did he delete himself or are the jannies finally cracking down and gassing namefags

>Todd and Esther slowly getting sick of Reggie's shit as the show goes on

I do like that the show actually calls Reggie out on her being a brat

Ok, seriously, how often in a Yea Forums series the bad guy of the story becomes the absolute indisputable "best girl" with a 99.999999% approval?

Deleted cause I forgot the quotation marks, jeez.

But Azula still has competition, like with Toph, her number of fans rivals Azula's

As often as there are girl villains

The buttwitch is quite obviously a girl. She's got a sexy female body and everyone refers to her with female pronouns

she's no girl
she's a WOMAN

I so wish that brats weren’t my fetish.

i mean she's a magic sexy metaphor manifestation i bet she can shapeshift whatever junk she wants

I really liked that about the series, but it kind of gotten ruined for me with how quickly they drop it just because "Oh hey Butt Witch is attacking" they barely even hesitate to return when they hear about that.

do you ship it?

Attached: what are gonna do in the bed onii-chan.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

i see you're ban-evading now, huh?

Reggie x Doctor Champion is superior

I didnt get banned, I didnt checked the thread but Im guessing the post was deleted

>tfw lost my Igglybuff I got in Japan at a Hastings
what ever nigga took that thing I hope they were happy with it

Attached: 1460626126596.png (811x720, 339K)

well sure, their problems were with Reggie being controlling and demanding of them, not any sort of beef with the islanders

Being mad at your friend is no reason to let dozens of people die.

Fuck you. You just reminded me of my Hulk action figure. I still wonder about him.

>you go to bed with your stuffed friend in tow
>you wake up to find that you dropped them off the bed while you slept
How do you react, Yea Forums? How do you react?

twitter.com/shadipetosky/status/1156705689273655296

Say sorry

Give him a cuddle and a kiss on the head in apology.

Well, it`s classic madonna/whore.
You do not want Azula in your life, but you will want her in your bed.
And thirsty waifufags are thirsty.

Attached: 1549867890311.jpg (400x660, 64K)

She's a super sperg dumb kid who probably identifies as pizza
You need to try a lot harder than that if you want to make people mad

tranny with no involvement in the creative process calls a tomboy "non binary" for not being a 100% girly girl, news at 11

This is the creator of the show

julia vickerman is the creator of the show you fucking mong

I got a dog now so maximum comfy

What's the story behind it going to Netflix and not CN like originally intended and also as intended by God?

>Someone actually snuck a Patcha meme into the show

The absolute madmen

Attached: patcha.png (108x139, 21K)

they didn't want it I guess

She's bigger, right? That ass is blatantly fatter than it was in the pilot, correct?

Attached: e4772fea6c65f505c6507ef587184459.jpg (981x1870, 128K)

They already had SU. That’s enough gay for one channel.

C U T E
U
T
E

I really hope this show does well, I want to see a second season

It happens, Adventure Time was originally pitched to Nick (the pilot even aired on Nick's "What a Cartoon!" segment)

I get the impression that's the case but I don't have the autism drive to do a side by side comparison

If you were Reggie's father would you abandon her?

Attached: tumblr_phxolvhHO41uidq6ro1_r1_500.png (402x732, 81K)

Sure. Whatever you want, birthday boy.

I wasn't interested in this cartoon at all and still can't stand the art style, but damn if Reggie isn't fucking cute.

Attached: frosted reggie.jpg (810x446, 166K)

I want to protect and lewd her.

>Origin episode has her 11 years old
>proto-Endless outfit is wearing a sweatsuit with pink strings that make it look like it says 11

neat

The absolute state of it, lads.

I get the feeling Reggie's gonna grow up to be a female incel

Attached: reggie.jpg (640x366, 54K)

>proto-Endless
For I second I thought you were going on about pic related. I gotta get to sleep sooner, than later.

Attached: e3c748553820105c245b800271a38234.jpg (782x1200, 199K)

Is there ANY weight to the claim that this show is already dead and canned and just being dumped? I really wouldn't want that to be true. It had a cool climax and all, but there's so much more we don't know. I want to know what the island looked like to Butt Witch in the past. I want to know what she prefers to be called. I want to know how many islanders used to be humans themselves and what other islands there are.

"Dark side to something cute" may have been done many times, but this is one of my favorite examples of it in a very long time. This delightful goofy world that may in fact be one big trap for people who want to get away from life is fascinating, especially how they actually just keep living there and seem pretty happy, like it's not as if they're being eaten or anything. It's just a different life, for better or worse.

>anons who don't know the difference between a vagina and a vulva
>tfw gradeschoolers are more informed than anons

Attached: awkward.png (1280x860, 291K)

Why the fuck is she so sexy? Is she supposed to be so sexy?

production company shut down, Vickerman had shit go down legally, and I haven't a clue how well the show is doing or if Netflix has been advertising it at all or wants it to succeed

It looks pretty grim to me, mang

Post little things that made you laugh
>dude, you have like seven barns

I unironically enjoyed Reggie's panic mode whenever Conelly was around her. I think I'm over lamenting my past fuck-ups, because I was just smiling through that, but it was pretty much pic related for me with Reggie in those scenes.

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (800x450, 46K)

>Patcha
Come back when you have a Pepe

Attached: pepe homage.png (960x540, 908K)

Apparently the main production company, Cartel, is still alive and kicking. The company that did go down was just a work-for-hire team.

Like, not impossible. In fact I'd say trivially easy if Netflix decided they want this shit to keep going
But who the fuck knows if they do

>who took this picture?

Also, not intentional really, but I got some strong SCP vibes several times. Too bad I can't quite pin-point them now, but one, when that one dude eats them, and they're in a waiting room. I guess that's the drawback to binge watching something.

I want him to be introduced as a guy that was friends with Reggie before Todd but he stopped hanging out with her thanks to being relentlessly mocked for being her friend (Either "lol you're friends with a girl" or "lol you're friends with a weirdo!") with him being shown as a kinda guy who's "friends" with everyone but isn't particularly close to anyone.

>object that teleports you to place that is creepy
I'm pretty sure that's two out of every five SCP ideas

am i the only one who thinks butt witch's voice is hot

>brown roger paints himself on barn
>"aw you made my barn look gross"
>he runs away crying

I mean, it was just vibes. Kind of when you first found out about SCP way back when, and not now when tweens meme'd it to death.

no nigga

Yes. You're the only living soul in existence that thinks that.

If people can find Linda from Bob's Burgers voice hot, you can find Butt Witch's voice hot

>Butt Witch being nice to Big Deal after he tried to pretend to be Twelve

That was...actually kinda heartwarming. Didn't feel out of character either.

>I'm like two spaces away from holding hands with Shane for the first time
>If I roll double it's in public!

>The part where the gay muscleguys look at a bird nest
>In the supermarket

>"I love you!"
>"That's unfortunate"

>this guy's the limit
But the final delivery of the line, not the start.

what's that pic from?

That was one of my favorite aspects of the show, Butt Witch doesn't start showering him with affection, but she definitely grows to appreciate some parts of him over the course of the show.

>don't look like no vagina i never seen
Hmm Imagine that.

Attached: Cosma trusts anon to control company. ok ko waifu.png (853x480, 438K)

What texture does the Butt Witch 's butt have?

I'll say it, I'm genuinely impressed with the restraint they've had with the Reggie and Conelly "subplot" and basically just had her relentlessly sperg out around her for the entire season instead of dropping some lame "cute" moment of them together right at the end of the season. It was good to keep the focus on the main trio

why did Reggie have to do this?

Attached: 1550246111242.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

When at full power, whatever she wants
In her wounded state it's firm but with significant give

that's already been discussed in the thread, chump

autism

>significant give
MOMMY!

Attached: cutie with the booty.webm (480x480, 585K)

Because she is an autistic little shit who is a terrible friend.

She does not approve of miscegenation

Dude found someone new in a second didn't even bother going after her, reggie saved esther

I wanna go to the dance with Esther!

Attached: 1550576851129.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

>Ooh, rose gold!

>"Does this job cover my 401k?"
>"What's a 401k!"

Todd > Shane
Shane would never confront Reggie about her autism.

>Tr..trevor! You're just sitting there!
Pretty much every episode so far has made me laugh. It's got a lot of small moments like pic related which don't mean anything but also everything.

Attached: highly concern.jpg (994x580, 241K)

still not watching it.

Attached: 538.jpg (538x323, 19K)

thank you, king

Todd And Esther are way better friends than Reggie deserves

Attached: FE675BBC-C4B2-4289-ACD1-0E5EC1648CEB.png (500x200, 92K)

They why are you here?

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x280, 1.84M)

Well i watched the first episode
I kinda hate it, it feels like a disingenuous take on the pilot
It was hard for me to get through it

>it feels like a disingenuous take on the pilot
this feels like a disingenuous take on what "pilot" means

Someone draw this but with Butt Witch

Attached: fSAd2MD.jpg (1000x1000, 177K)

>Reggie gets no-way'd by Conelly
>Is fed up with this worl and flees into Endless
>Todd and Esther can't find her even as more and more time goes by and her mom freaks out about her vanishing
>Reveal Kendra has been crushing on Reggie herself and her concern allows her to create a key out of Reggie's turkey earrings and her desire to find her autismo crush directly teleports her to the nearly point-of-no-return bonkers Reggie. She pulls Reggie out and after an emotional reunion with her family Reggie tells her she's not into blondes

Commission it, and then post here.
Thanks.

>trevor is your fly down. n-no stop, trevor stop fapping
>you spilled everywh-will you at least clean it up?
>trevor you're just sitting there!

Absolute Chaos Wave Machine.

Attached: Jaye Love. Booty dummy thicc girl.webm (720x720, 508K)

Sadly i'm broke

>acting like user was demanding art and not just making a fun suggestion for someone to maybe take up if they wanted to

Attached: Z7HeRxU.png (512x512, 361K)

You do it, then. Go.

who's trevor?

nice digits

ask that Shad man.

>such a deep daddy!
Is this show really for kids?

Good point. I guess I just dont like the character changes. Ill have to reserve my judgement until I watch more.

Just one of the kids from the episode where Reggie and Todd get detention

>Time's up! GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Would you be Tanopy's rock and give her the strength to be true to herself and others

Pick your poison:
>Not gay an creeped out
>Not gay but turns her down gently and still wants to be friends
>Not gay and already dating some guy
>Not gay, but not totally against the idea of dating a girl
>Gay but Reggie fuck it up somehow

Attached: conneggie.png (640x640, 175K)

Reggie reminds me a lot of myself.

>when's the last time you washed your hair?
>your breath smells
How bad is Reggie's hygiene?

where are you on the spectrum

It's just that that little guy has some unique taste.

Attached: 372lrj.jpg (898x499, 83K)

Not as bad as yours, bitch.
GOT 'EM

The cardboard sword breaking during the film thing Conelly is doing with her friends and the glasses girl still swinging that shit with the tip flopping around

she said one of her baby teeth had a cavity. so i guess it's pretty bad.

but i get cavities
i also have horrible hygiene, so yeah

>we're*
ye

Tasty Troy accepting death.

Ok, but that's spot on for Butt Witch's body type. At least the part that matters.

I wouldn't be upset, in fact I would actually stop bitching and pick the show up.

yes

>d-do you wanna get in THIS shot?!
What did Reggie mean by this

Attached: smooth as sandpaper.png (1365x695, 537K)

Tell me again why Shane isn't in the actual show?

Attached: iowa.png (643x190, 20K)

So, what was the deal with the scar/bruise Reggie got in Endless that carried over to the real world in the last episode?

Did she hurt herself in anger?

>"I'll asnwer your question, if you take a tiny taste a me"

Attached: Stranger_danger.jpg (2220x1080, 460K)

BASED

virtually every frame of this spaghetti spillage is a treat

Really not sure what the rules are, have they sustained any "major" injuries like that before that point? Or perhaps simply because Big Deal was amped up on worms it was strong enough to stick with her

Attached: physical observable autism.png (1365x703, 570K)

Retard.

No injuries at all, or any kind of "leftover" stuff, which was why I found it so compelling. If she really did get so upset she hurt herself that's fairly dark.

death exists in endless, actually

PERVERT PANCAKES!

Polish Buttwitch sounds so baaaaad. And its voiced by Jhin from LOL and Hordak from new She-ra

>actually hype about a show
>enjoying discussion about said show
>consuming any and all fan content I can find
wtf, I'm not used to liking things

Attached: IMG_4264.jpg (626x441, 42K)

Did this used to be a real person who became infected by eldergod physics after being trapped for so long? Or was it just a creature native to the island that happens to look human?

Attached: jesus christ how horrifying.jpg (983x549, 319K)

I'm surprised and also happy that 12 is getting something more than threads full of /pol/ shitflinging

I hope you can find additional things to enjoy, user, with and without us

I think it was just the island trolling them

the fucked thing is, who the fuck knows?
you know what else is pretty horrifying, if Reggie, Todd, and Esther HAD all gone into the Endless with plans to stay for a week, they'd have probably all gotten absolutely brainfucked and wound up as just another trio of abominations on the island

That scene when the ghost said "you made this house just for me" or something and Reggie inmediately hides frame in the wall.

>Dorky
>Snob
>Delicious brown skin
>Good taste in fashion
>Full lips
Yeah, Reggie is an autist kike but she got a really patritian taste in women.

This

Seems like a stretch. What show is that?

Amphibia, but yes it's pretty obviously just a frog. But hey, let a nigga dream

A lot of scenes involving Doctor Champion. Especially the one where they were picking out his headshots and they all looked the same.

Ideally, how many seasons do you think it would take for Reggie to "grow up"? I figure the series would end when Reggie doesn't feel the need to visit Endless anymore.

So did the show actually turn out ok? Im still butthurt over Shane and the stupid political agenda was already obvious in the first episode, but is the rest ok?

>That Naruto run

with a reasonably tight progression of things I think they could wrap up in another season
I don't see what could require any more than 3 at the max

If they did it in 2 it'd have to be very tightly written as to not be rushed, I think 3 allows for more lore/filler/sol episodes and more room to wrap it up well

Was thinking the exact same thing then laughed out loud.

I agree that 3 would probably be the sweet spot

3 seems good, this season seemed to end with small cracks being chipped into Reggie's way of thinking about adulthood, but ultimately she didn't really budge. Season 2 would probably be more ultimately challenging to her and slightly more accepting to the growing up idea. And then 3 would have her finally embracing growing up in the end

Attached: googly.png (694x223, 179K)

Season 1 took place between fall and spring. You see the seasons change during it. That’s about 4 or so months. My guess is that they intend for her to actually turn 13 during the show.

there's some real ass Coraline vibes with this shit
magical otherworld accessed by a key that offers visitors all kinds of garish splendors and seems to try to get you to stay there permanently

what with having friendly inhabitants that may indeed love Reggie and the others but be bound by the forces behind the Endless to try to lure visitors into trapping themselves

There’s an awful lot of bones laying around.

but if she turned thirteen, wouldn't that defeat the name of the show?

Sex

>dangit gwen I told you a threesome was a bad idea dude

Why else would they bother to show time passing? Todd turns 13 during the show, too.

NOT staying Forever 12 is the only end result that doesn't involve suicide or mind and body horror ego death of Reggie
It's an ironic title

I was also booty mad about Shane and the pandering but It's genuinely funny. It feels so random like Mighty Magiswords but with better timing.

Attached: 20190802_023719.jpg (1908x1074, 609K)

Its almost always a case of parents not keeping in touch with the other parents of the children who were invited. But it happens too much and is so soul crushing I really wonder why parents bother at all. I never had classmates at my birthday parties, just family. I think this is a pretty good approach. Otherwise instead of a party the kid can be treated to some fun outing (a few years I went to Disneyland for my b-day when tickets were cheap) or arrange for something with just a friend or two.

Pretty sure he turned 12.

That's why it would be the end of the show. Last episode is her 13th birthday party.

>older women hanging out with user for his birthday

Attached: come to pika.gif (400x190, 857K)

>Episode 24
>Todd Forever
>Literally the first line
>”OMG! I can’t believe you are going to be 13, Todd!”

I don't think I ever had a party where I invited everyone in my class. The biggest birthday party I can remember mostly consisted of my parents inviting people for me, so yeah, the guest list being reliant on the kid reaching out is probably what would cause this to happen. I don't think I'd give that responsibility to my child in fear of nobody coming.

Of course you would say that Pikachu, you fat lazy thing. Hanging out with that good-for-nothing Ash kid and his friends all day. Grow the fuck up!

What items would need to be buried on Endless to make user?

Attached: 1561449513846.png (670x582, 485K)

shit

That's a given but what else would it take?

ask and ye shall receive

Attached: bwgummyworm.png (1000x1100, 507K)

A suit, a tie, and one of those green full masks
all stuffed full of screencaps of shitposts, like a scarecrow

nice one

Attached: 1506993059564.png (500x410, 261K)

you know, something I was sort of wondering about with creation through item burying in Endless, do emotions affect what gets created? When Todd first tried making his brother, he had good intentions and Guy turned out alright if a little fucked because of interference. But the second time he makes a total abomination, but he stomped all over the items and was obviously angry when he does this

Atlas shrugged, dried up cum tissues, black luster soldier, sandals with socks, gaming mouse, Pickle Rick phone case, Mr Plinkett.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>having three households of extended family within five miles of your own and more not far beyond that
Having a bunch of family over and having pizza or a huge plate of deli meat and rolls to make sandwiches are some of my best memories

Definitely, I think that you see it with Sadmantha too

The island probably picked up on Reggie's repressed sadness about her dad in that case

He said user not reddit.

it's turning the frogs gay

>How old do you think I am?
>I dunno, 38?
Followed by a silent look of barely contained rage and disgust for the child

Dried up cum rags seem pretty accurate tho. Reggie could take them from her brothers waist bin, too, so it's not like they'd be hard for her to get.

Frogs can't be gay, they ain't got no dicks

So what happens when Reggie jills off for the first time and tries to hide her undies on the island

>buries the panties
>grows into a fuckmachine version of Reggie that seeps hormones and causes havoc all over the island
>Butt Witch's slapstick of the day is desperately trying but failing to fuck it through various schemes and shenanigans

That's the executive producer and those don't really do shit, so yes you're right.

It would depend largely on what else she buries with them. But wouldn't it be interesting if it had bigger consequences than just the birth a new Endless inhabitant? I like the Buttwitch but she was made from books. Imagine the kind of monster that would be born from the loss of Reggie's childhood. And then Reggie would have to team up with the Buttwitch to defeat it, like a heavy handed metaphor for growing up

Attached: The Beast.png (1600x900, 220K)

>Butt Witch trying to defeat it
No she would shed a tear and say "my work here is done" before disappearing to rejoin the other immortal abominations in space.

Attached: her smile and optimism gone.jpg (835x513, 225K)

Not to fuck it to defeat it, just for the sake of it. And then doing what you described.

>Buttwitch was made from books
It said it existed before. It's more like a metaphysical trickster entity that was given form again because someone unintentionally gave it an open door.

Attached: piggyback_shane.jpg (750x1000, 402K)

Basically she’s a more British Aku

Ok I'm slow but I just finished the last ep. I do hope they somehow get another season because I think the lore potential is really good. I think it was kind of a slow burn before Reggie actually learned any lessons though.

was the final scene showing a new island come up next to endless?

>Being dependent on Big Deal is considered a fate "worse than death" for Butt Witch.

Damn I kind of feel bad for him. I don't think I can ship it

I think the idea idea was being hit with the goody goody friendship energy and made weak and pathetic
If Reggie had any idea at all what was going to happen

I don't think the shows gonna go that hard into it. If they ever have a grand finale I'm sure it will just be a "you have to indulge your childhood fantasies in moderation and not let it get in the way of your real life" moral.

Basically she’s a more feminine Aku, unintentionally created by their nemesis
Just a ginormous ass instead of GREAAAAT FLAMING EYEBROOOOWS

The trio actually seeming kind of disappointed that Borbo wasn't kidnapped. Even funnier since this is after they know he has a mother on the island.

>guy pleasant is a top-tier character both in terms of design and in terms of his subtle villainy
>even gets top billing in the opening
>only appears in like two episodes
so fucking upsetting

-I- was disappointed. I hate that little shit

>endless island

"That's what we call A CONTINENT, YOU SMELLY BUTTHEAD!!!"

>And then 3 would have her finally embracing growing up in the end
>tfw it turns out the island becomes more and more obvious in its true twisted nature and it was manipulatively evil all along
>in the series finale reggie feels obligated to sacrifice herself to being its eternal gatekeeper to keep other kids and teens from getting pulled in
>twelve forever
I don't know, this show has a different feel to it already. I'd be surprised if they phoned it in for a cheap afterschool special type of lesson.

Attached: 220px-Azathoth.jpg (220x297, 38K)

DISGRACEFUL BEFORE THE LORD'S EYES, THAT'S WHAT IT IS!

That’d be some major bummer shit man

I want already dating some guy. I want Reggie to turn a corner, ready to finally make that last push and just see them mid-make out.
I want that Reggie soul crush
I'd also like to see at least a quick dream sequence where Conelly shows up and she wakes up with a big case of the gay panic

Where did the Polish ones go?

>show about not wanting to come to terms with puberty
>already mired in dyke shit

This industry is a fucking joke.

Replaced due glitches from flixgrab copies desuarchive.org/co/thread/109045728/#q109052682

Oh shut the fuck up if you haven’t even watched the show

>"in" the bed
god damn newfags and their cancerous shit

Aw, I didn't get the chance to hear ButtWitch's Polish VA or the name.

no i'm here to astroturf and normalize my right wing nonsense
GAYS BAD AHHH
now watch as people respond by calling me based

>there are people enabling this

Where do you fucks come from?

creepy episode

Attached: special.png (839x839, 657K)

Have Sex

Horrifying from all sides. Champion just fucking SCREAMING and Guy’s completely nonchalant reaction to it

Art style's easier to look at compared to PUNY's previous show imo; on that note, 12FE reminds me of late 90's/early 2000's cartoons as it should unlike pic-related

Attached: DnE.jpg (750x563, 99K)

The sooner that fades from memory the better

>Todd and Esther are babbling nonsense and creepily laughing when Reggie finds them
>The way Guy says their Reggie’s real friends at the end of the episode

I like that the show doesn’t shy away from saying “No, Endless is actually seriously fucked fucked up”

Attached: 9F58207A-347D-477D-A77A-7F7EBD04E316.png (1920x1080, 3.62M)

That 100% doesn't look like a vagina, nor a clit.
Source: HAVE a vagina.
It looks like an uvula, like said.
Freaking weebs the lot of you

It's too bad that they only touched up on it for one episode and it's unlikely that that we will get a season 2. I would have liked to discover the full story behind the many islands of the Endless

>she'll never look at my micropenis like that
why live bros

I can provide a few clips to polish eps if I'll find some non-premium host.
Here's a one from second episode.
streamable.com/05lpu
This VA also voiced in polish version Megamind and Dracula from Hotel Transylvania.

Thanks!
And wow, that was bad, totally ruined the character.
Should have been "Zadkowiedźma" so at least little kids wouldn't confuse her for a male chatacter with that voice.

Are you talking about Butt Witch VA? I thought the polish voice was alright, it's got the same deepness as english. If they made the voice womanly that'd ruin the character more in my opinion

Todd takes Gwen into Endless, what kinda powers would she have?

butt witch is a 'have sex' poster

So entities are somewhat the bait or venues flytrap of the island or the dimension as a whole?
If humans become or transform into creatures there after losing themselves, what happened to the research / explorer woman that Ester was speaking too?
>Did the island remove her for trying to reveal a secret?

Attached: Forever 12 Researcher, was she ever human.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Attached: EA7i4dqUIAEuTK4[1].jpg (1520x2000, 356K)

that would be kind of a badass but ultimate sad as shit ending. I can't see it happing, but it's a cool theory

Attached: 1410728575813.png (1019x881, 1.02M)

I dunno why I had a stroke here
I don't think that was an actual human trying to get a message out, it was probably just a random creature playing a trick on the kids, since she exploded into confetti

Or maybe the Island or realm can't transform adults and when she finally cracked, didn't have a based form to become since she lacked imagination?
Plus that episode with Guy Pleasant and that drawer fellow was quite dark with them trying to keep the kids there, I wished it was explored more..

Attached: Forever 12_WTF moment.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

Voice should be more nasal.
Name should be female.

lol

I had a plushie cheetah called "Tiger" that I carried everywhere, once I tossed him into the space between walls in my hoise and we had to retrieve him with a wire. He was the reason I cut my hand with a broken glass. He's still somewhere out here.

dilate

>I don't think that was an actual human trying to get a message out, it was probably just a random creature playing a trick on the kids, since she exploded into confetti
Maybe that's her power?

...Indeed

Attached: Forever 12 Researcher, was she ever human_02.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

>INT 2

Danger and Eggs was good though. As long as you turn down the brightness on your monitor or wear sunglasses.

based and checked.

Post more pics of Reggie I want to ruffle that adorable autist's hair

Kinda reminds me of pedophile grooming

just finished the show, and godamn Reggie is the most selfish character since Mabel

At least the show actually places her in the wrong, unlike Mabel

Gravity Falls doesn't deserve the amount of dick-riding it gets. It's so much more of a shit-show on rewatch. All the bad parts you remember are heightened when there's no wait between episodes.

>when there's no wait between episodes.
Weird because it's usually the opposite. A back-to-back re-watch of a show usually softens the more sketchy parts.

The show needed more BW, since she was supposed to be the main antagonist?

>She was pretty much de-powered and pushed to the side.

Attached: Forever Twelve_Bum Witch Bored.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

>tfw this show will never get popular enough for butt witch to get tons of quality fan art exactly to my tastes

Attached: being vocaloid is suffering.png (200x185, 60K)

I found this

Attached: tumblr_orx8i8hHm71rub05ko1_1280[1].jpg (777x1029, 102K)

And what about the giant titan remains?
>Could it be the source?

Attached: Forever 12 Giant Skeleton.jpg (1280x720, 302K)

Welp, time for sleep.

Attached: Forever 12_Nega Worms_02.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

How do I balance my desire to protect Reggie and my desire to lewd Reggie?

Attached: 1559177859994.gif (320x180, 1.77M)

Guys, Bethune is not a real life city (at least not in America). There is a city named Bethune but it's in France.

Daddy kink?

Just watched the first episode, love how Todd is voiced by Pit from Kid Icarus Uprising.

Probably a drawthread.

Also Chico from MGS.

*gagging noises*

okay the phallic imagery is just ridiculous at this point

Reggie is a closeted heterosexual confirmed

Disgusting. There's got to be something Yea Forums can do to amend this.

Shower her in love and comfort so she can get out there?

>where do you thing your going looking like a slut? go back to your room

Shouldn't be a problem unless you're only turned on by giving Reggie painful treatment.

there something really nice about lewding the authistic girl, and Reggie is max level authist

Reggie and Esther are both cute

It’s sort of the giving her love when she doesn’t really get it from a select few which includes her family. That and she and the majority of Yea Forums are birds of a feather.

how long until they ditch Reggie cause they cant deal with her anymore? I give until they make to the next grade

What would you want to see out of season 2? (pic related) I'd want to see how Esther got into the endless in the first place as well as her dealing with being in the band she accidentally got into. I also think it would be interesting if Reggie's dad drops by with kids he's had with some other bitch.

Attached: 7726e64899eheh.png (500x281, 140K)

they never deal with their problems
>real world shit happens
>go to endless
>shit happens
>Im sorry
>move on

Yeah you can really tell this was made with a weekly episode format in mind

Butt Witch is a representation of puberty, that means that while she's completely unpleasant at first (i.e Zits and Mood swings), she's not outright EVIL and even has a lot of good qualities once you get to know her (sexuality and romance).

that may be what she was supposed to be but there was nothing of that in the show, you're reading too much into it

Not even that. There is a lot of resentment they didn’t work through in the season ending. Reggie is already an unwanted third wheel in their friendship, they just haven’t come to terms with it, because they hope she will start growing up with them soon.

That is pilot canon. Endless island is no longer a part of Reggie in the series proper, but an actual place people can arrive to on their own.

It's like a PBS kids show. I see why CN didnt pick it up

disgusting

Holy shit who drew that? I love that art