Let me

Let me.....

Attached: MM.jpg (600x338, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFOvTWSYCbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wash your hands first

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: tumblr_n5tlv2e2Y31r86ysgo1_500.jpg (500x282, 46K)

Why isn't Superman nerfed as much as him?

Attached: 2003-Justice-League-Season-2-3.jpg (800x600, 73K)

AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHH

Attached: Prof-X.jpg (970x545, 183K)

They nerfed the shit out of Superman. Even during STAS he is comparatively weak but I think that's fine considering he's way too powerful anyway.

Jobbing comes with telepathy.
Animated and live action versions are always nerfed. I dont think being able to destroy a planet with a punch is too powerful, just raise the scales or have him amped for that.

So here I am,
Growing older all the time,
Looking older all the time,
Feeling younger in MY MIIIIIIND!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I'd let you do-- I mean I'd do anything for you J'on!

Attached: large.jpg (750x562, 39K)

It's haunting how clearly I heard that.

Apparently he seemed weaker in JL was because in his own series he was alone so he had to keep getting up, but in JL he could stay down because someone else could step in.

like every episode supes gets knocked across the room so someone else on the team can tag in

You guys suck but I am super awesome.

Attached: supermantas_box.jpg (284x400, 17K)

Attached: Bat_Kryptonite.jpg (1440x810, 86K)

Attached: superman-kryptonite-poisoning-brain.jpg (1400x700, 177K)

Attached: 2015-09-02_0119.jpg (520x350, 13K)

He had better showings in JL/JLU though. S:TAS Superman jobs to machine guns in one episode then catches them all in another. The only jobbers worse than him is Martian "Jobs" Manhunter

youtube.com/watch?v=IFOvTWSYCbc

No J'onn you've eaten about five packs of oreos today already you've had enough.

>Chocos

It's very nice that he deliberately does not job in "Starcrossed," and in fact in that he performs mind rape so brutal that the next time we see the Thanagarian he did it to, the poor fucker is retarded because of J'onn's telepathy.