What the fuck was this?

What the fuck was this?

Attached: 1536797125064.jpg (1920x2560, 509K)

seriously though, was it good? I only watched the 1st movie

A mess made by retards who can't get shit done without a certain fat man bossing them around.

No.

The first wreck it ralph was pretty mediocre to me but I really can't believe how bad the squeal was. The whole thing felt like a bad first draft

It fundamentally shits on the first movie by allowing Vanellope to succeed at doing what Turbo failed to do. It turns Ralph into a needy little bitch in order to justify Vanellope wanting to leave her game forever (you know, the game she spent the first movie wanting to be a part of). The entire journey through the "internet" is actually just one giant Disney advertisement. Nothing matters.

The Emoji movie, but Disney made it so it got good ratings anyways

Unironically worse than the emoji movie. At least the emoji movie only wasted 90 minutes of my time, with ralph breaks the internet I had to endure cringey dead memes throughout the whole 2 hour runtime in a fucking children's movie. Worse than that they thought it would be a good idea to have sarah silverman sing with an equally tone deaf and annoying voice actress gal gadot. The only part I actually liked were all of the disney princesses gathered together meeting vanelope and that was it, avoid this trash.

Attached: Ht3wOgi.png (487x410, 165K)

At least we got to see Ariel's feet.

Hypocrisy.

... elves?

Disney fellating itself for buying up all those ips

A genuinely bad Disney movie. Nearly as bad as Mars Needs Moms or Chicken Little.

Dumbasses asked for a movie full of references and cameos. That's exactly what they gave you.

>WiR1
>mediocre

Nigga, it was the only 2010’s Disney film that was pure kino. (Other than the attempted Pooh reboot of 2011)

Attached: 78DBD9F6-AED6-425A-8AA2-52C3D620F6C3.jpg (1003x768, 107K)

This. The Disney princess films don't do it for me.

>Turbo sneaks into Sugar Rush and hacks himself into the game's code to be the regent, bit of a prick but otherwise maintains peace and treats people well enough that no one has an overtly bad opinion of him besides Vanellope for some 10-15 years
>Vanellope dethrones Turbo to fulfill her dream of not being considered a glitch and in a matter of months gets so bored that she breaks the cabinet and nearly kills her entire kingdom before running off to go do something more exciting on the internet

Also how in the fuck did Turbo manage to get killed if you can hack yourself in the game to be impervious to death, as Vanellope does in the dumb online game

WiR1 asks you to indulge in a lot of suspension of disbelief, but it otherwise delivers a good story that WiR2 only makes questionable

Attached: index.jpg (252x200, 7K)

>2 days later the on-line racing game was taken down permanently due to copyright infringement incurred by the sudden appearance of a regular NPC from an old Sugar Rush game.

Disney without direction (Lasseter).

Too bad he could only do creative work after rubbing women for luck.

yeah that was pretty bleh, did come up with a good idea for how a third movie(or the pilot movie for a show) could go that would build off of it;

>a couple of months after the end of the 2nd movie Sugar Rush breaks again, this time on the software side rather than the hardware end
>thankfully it turns out to be a rather simple one to fix, the Sugar Rush cabinet simply has to be restored to Factory Settings
>there's enough time between the error being found and the reset being done for all of Sugar Rush's inhabitants to exit the game(and thus avoid being reset)
>in the aftermath Sugar Rush is back to working properly and all the inhabitants are able to reenter the game with no major issues
>there is two twists however
>due to being restored to Factory Settings two characters in the game that had been missing at the time of the reset ended up being restored
>one of them is a non-Turbo version of King Candy(Turbo basically stole his skin as a disguise through his modification of Sugar Rush, too complicated of a thing for him to have made out of thin air), guy is perfectly nice and harmless but other characters are wary of him initially
>the other is a version of Vanellope, however this one is a Vanellope as originally programmed, so acts like a "proper" princess should, and obviously has none of the original's memories
>this obviously really fucks with Ralph's head for a while, though eventually he's able to bond with this Vanellope much like he did with the original
>secondary plots would involve continuing the idea of Felix & Calhoun trying to be parents to the Sugar Rush racers(including the New Vanellope), and Ralph starting a relationship with the Sorceress character from the villain support group scenes in the first movie

Attached: vanellope_by_mrhaliboot-d6u8zoj.jpg (831x1027, 90K)

Literally the princesses interactions is the only watchable element in Ralph sequel, but I still don't get why Rapunzel is wearing shoes in her casual outfit.

Attached: Raps annoyed.gif (400x460, 1.68M)

Holy shit, you cracked the code. That plot is amazing

From video games, not Youtube and Twitter.

So they're fucking now right?

Attached: wreck-it-ralph-3.jpg (3072x3072, 1.06M)

Venelope is fucking that chick from the gta online game.

She's finally in a society that makes comfortable ones? She's in a big fucking city? To upset you?

>Also how in the fuck did Turbo manage to get killed if you can hack yourself in the game to be impervious to death

At that point, Turbo was no longer a Sugar Rush character, but a cybug from Hero's Duty. Since the cybugs weren't coded into the game, they got permadeath in Sugar Rush.

It's okay when girl does it, user.

Given that Moana, Ariel are barefeeted, it don't make me understand why not do the same to Raps.

Attached: tumblr_pq8hb1kMNq1rv6ukfo4_400.gif (300x169, 920K)

Is this legitimately the worst sequel ever? I mean, has a movie franchise ever fallen so far between the first and second movies? The first Wreck It Ralph was great, this second one was barely a movie.

The first movie really wasn't that good, this was hardly a fall from grace.

If you can't see the vast difference in quality between Ralph 1 and 2, that's on you. That's a personal issue.

It wasn't even that, this whole movie is pure executive meddling at its absolute worst. Good direction is almost irrelevant when the suits are forcing the rest of the crew to jerk them off with shoehorned scenes that show off just how much they own, including their souls.

It's an ok movie on its own.
It's the most unnecessary sequel in existence though and it did not need to use those characters.

What bothers me is that while being played, Vannelope took control away from the player to, raced on the course Ralph made. She caused the controller to break, thus caused the game to get unplugged.
And no one even got mad at her for it.

I get your point, but the sequel takes place six years after the first movie.

I don't know either but I'm happy. Finally they pandered to my beautiful legs in beautiful shoes fetish.

This is what the movie should’ve been about:
>Wreck it Ralph 2: Ralph Breaks the Internet
>Ralph and Vanellope go to the internet
>Come back to Game Central Station
>Tell everyone about how amazing it was
>Mario joins the conversation
>Is intrigued by Ralph saying that everyone at GCS was on the internet, and that some of their games could be played there
>Mario pretends to be enthralled, has Ralph lead him to sites with Nintendo games.
>Mario contacts Nintendo
>EmuPARADISE is a site where Ralph can relax with a wider variety of obscure and cool game characters
>All of those characters start to pixalate out and die like Infinity War
>EmuParadise becomes EmuWasteland
>Mario is Disney's "twist villain" this time.

They should have just given us a 2 hour princess crossover movie

Attached: C68BFBFE-FEA7-4396-A54C-89CA38CBB3F5.gif (250x318, 922K)

someone hire this man for WiR3

Attached: Merida_sideglance_RBTI.webm (1280x536, 590K)

Surfing the internet could be good and fresh idea for making Ralph's sequel, but the execution and the ending ruined its potential.

After Zootropolis it was bound to happen.

>Mario is Disney's "twist villain" this time
>mario
>villain
Nigga you wat.

Adding to this. I wasn't particularly interested in a need for a sequel The whole princess FotM thing going on here was the only thing that made me bat an eye, but it looked like something that was probably completely disjoint from the rest of the film.

>Character played by (((Sarah Silverman))) is a rootless cosmopolitan with no loyalty to her host realm, who after gaining acceptance in a domain subverts and destroys it until she moves on to somewhere else
Was this movie secretly redpilled?

Disney showing off all the shit they now own and misinforming kids about how the internet and monetization works.

Best girl.

Attached: GoodDisnaeGurl.png (727x631, 771K)

>IF I WERE A BAD DISNAE GURL, I WOULDNAE BE SITTIN HERE DISCUSSIN IT WITH YA NOW WOULD I?
I love it and I hate it.
Catches the scottish accent, but completely misses the joke of the original.

Wir has lots of pacing issues and is nearly 2 stories in a row instead of a coherent thing. JApan literally had to call it candyrush because nobody understand why it should be called Wir to begin with considering what happens and who's the main princess.

I'm imagining basically the climax of Ringed City but with Mario instead of Gael.

Attached: Dark-Souls-3-Ringed-City-How-to-Beat-Slave-Knight-Gael-Boss-1024x581.jpg (1024x581, 80K)

not him but goddamn it I thought the joke was that he wouldn't be invited to be interviewed if he was bad, not that he would have blown himself up.

sonic was the only good thing in the movie

Chicken little at least I can get ironic enjoyment from it with everybody in town bullying the fuck out of chicken little whereas ralph breaks the internet was just absolute cancer.

That's what I thought, and still think frankly.

His next sentence is him literally describing how he would be dead if he ever messed up at his job. His comment is definitely that all the bad demomen are dead.

Try a Tweet on for size then.

Attached: 1542759684932.jpg (720x720, 116K)

bunny gets the pancake

Attached: Innocent Shota molested by loli.png (501x369, 308K)

That sounds godawful.

>wir2 thread

Attached: nope.jpg (480x360, 14K)

It was a little funny, the blue haired girl was kinda cool. But it was so much worse than the first one.

The guys who made it missed the whole point of the first one.

It can't even stand as its own movie.

I honestly think this movie would be infinitely better had they just focused on Fix-it Felix and Calhoun trying to raise the Sugar Rush kids instead of Ralph's and Vanellope's Disney shill adventures.

first Post-Revival movie.

>not ralph wrecks the internet
fucking dolts

>Also how in the fuck did Turbo manage to get killed if you can hack yourself in the game to be impervious to death, as Vanellope does in the dumb online game
They explain it in the movie. Since Vanellope isn't part of the game's code anymore, her winning the race means the game will notice the code isn't working right and undo all the shit Turbo did to it. Even if Turbo could respawn, his data was removed on the reboot so he's gone forever.

Bad Disney girls go into the vault, though. Like what's-her-face from Atlantis.

The first one was good but the sequel sucks and destroys the logic of the original.

Why would ralph or venellope bother to be characters in their own games if they can earn real money/ become youtube stars/ lead actually fulfilling lives by human standards.

Why are they even video game characters for the purpose of the story if theres no actual obligation holding them to be in their games or do the jobs they were programmed to do.

Attached: 2363780A-DE26-46C1-B148-0D27286D298B.jpg (960x502, 28K)

The emoji movie but with disney princesses thrown in to mask how lazy the whole thing was. They should've dropped Ralph entirely and just made a princess movie in a more well realized setting.

It was such a hot mess that even Lucasfilm wouldn't let them use any of their face characters

It was an advertisement for Disney streaming services.

>It's the most unnecessary sequel in existence
I wouldn't say the idea of WiR2 is bad. The characters could have used the internet to jump into other consoles, meet other game characters, and even meet other versions themselves from other arcade cabinets. The potential was there, but the creators choose not to do those things.

I couldnt get past the 10 minute mark. The writing and voiceacting were so shit that i had to shit it off.

That WAS the original plan. I get the feeling the suits heard "internet" and wanted to make the movie more relatable for modern kids than the previous one was.

I like the general sound of that, but as fun as the idea is I think King Candy is such a huge contrast to the rest of the racer's designs that he was meant to stick out like a sore thumb due to being an outsider trying to fit in. He's the only racing adult and his name is super generic compared to the kids... My roommate called the twist right away because of that when Turbo's backstory was explained.

Which is really weird for Disney. And I’m surprised Lasseter even thought this was okay (maybe he didn’t?). Disney cares so much about making timeless movies, but this will probably be the most dated animated film they’ve ever made.

Even though the Princess scene was the best part, they should’ve made that a separate thing. Like a TV special or something.

The animation was beautiful and impressive but they managed to make what was a cute character in the first one into an unlikable dyke. The storyline was boring. The characters were selfish pricks except for the Ralph. The Hispanic chick was the absolute worse. She literally made me cringe in embarrassment. SJWs cancer is spreading.

The Disney princesses looked really neat but I felt like Disney wasn't very respectful of their own brand in their personality portrayals. Plus the 3d look is just ugly.

No, emojii movie was probably the worse movie I've ever seen in my life. It's sad because it had potential.

A shitty sequel that should never have been made. The first one was not a big hit, so why they ever chose to make a sequel is puzzling.

Worse, the sequel is an absolute trainwreck as it totally destroys all the character development of the first movie.

Vanellope is fucking Rancis. And you know it.

It's a good idea if done right. Walt would have brought in Peter Theil and Elon Musk for advice and done something really cool

What if this movie actually won the Oscar for best animated picture?

i remember that was a background joke in the dover boys reanimated. the prophecy came true

so long as she never got out of the car, it would be fine

i've always loved the idea of a good king candy

but why not fuck up the heart even more. king candy- princess vanellope- he's programmed to be her dad. suppose there's only one vanellope. ralph, her metaphorical dad, wouldn't like this.

meanwhile, a subplot is fix it felix jr meeting fix it felix senor, possibly introducing calhoun to him. possibly lots of in-laws jokes.

Attached: 1503653458711.png (500x300, 91K)

The emoji movie did not have potenitial
Wir2 had potential

>I like the general sound of that, but as fun as the idea is I think King Candy is such a huge contrast to the rest of the racer's designs that he was meant to stick out like a sore thumb due to being an outsider trying to fit in. He's the only racing adult and his name is super generic compared to the kids... My roommate called the twist right away because of that when Turbo's backstory was explained.
eh I've just never liked the idea that Turbo was able to whip up the whole King Candy disguise completely out of thin air, makes more sense that he modified something that was already in the game for his own purposes

another strike against RBTI is that it torpedoes that ship from being able to happen, not to mention horribly underutilizes the Sugar Rush racers in general

Attached: Sugar Rush Lineup.jpg (1410x800, 1.49M)

also, his voice is in the announcer's database.

>sarah silverman sing with an equally tone deaf and annoying voice actress gal gadot
Chutzpah. They knew it was atrocious, they just wanted to let you know (((they))) got rich of it regardless and were laughing at your misery.

But he died before the reboot

Raps is perma-barefoot period
Putting her in any shoes is against the laws of nature

Attached: tumblr_lfcs9l6OG11qd580yo1_400.jpg (400x300, 12K)

Lets forget about going turbo for a second

What the fuck does ralph breaking the internet means for the humans? he was classified as a virus, a virus that fucked with everyone in the world and no one will ever fucking know the real origin of it, they will blame entire countries for the attack, ralph has probably started world war 3

Attached: abared.jpg (224x224, 12K)

Its a Adam Sandler wet dream movie. Ads the movie

>torpedoes that ship from being able to happen
They can visit.

Attached: i_see_hearts_by_trancyursa-d5pvu71.jpg (980x920, 918K)

What a nice post

Ralph is giving the mating press to every princess

Deliberately undermines the point of the first movie which leaves us with a shitty misandrist message. Men are stuck where they are in life, they've got to learn to be happy with the hand fate dealt them. But women, women get to do whatever the fuck they want and nobody else gets to have an opinion about it.

>reading this hard into it
it's different cause she's seen as a protagonist and turbo is a villain, nothing to do with gender

Attached: 1435217896100.jpg (500x321, 51K)

Also Penelope was invited to join the game, Turbo wasn't. Penelope went into a game that wasn't in an arcade and wasn't at a risk of being unplugged forever because it looked like it wasn't working for a bit, Turbo didn't.

>STICKY NIPPLESHIT
why disney needs to vulgarize everything

Attached: D9dH5xoU4AAFPa2.png (287x360, 152K)