Choose one and only one, Yea Forums...

Choose one and only one, Yea Forums. But whichever one you press will erase the shows in the other button from existence.

Attached: 1448229161507.png (2412x1444, 275K)

Press red, Courage and EEnE are top tier shows. Samurai Jack had a mediocre ending and Billy & Mandy hasn't aged as well as the others.

I love Billy and Mandy too much so green.

Red button. Megas is a rough loss, but the gains outbalance it.

what would grim tales have been like if no billy and mandy? what would bleedman have ripped off?

Wait so pressing the erase button doesnt erase the shows? Who designed this shit?

red, sucks for KND though

Green, but what is this selection? What do greens have in common with each other, what do reds? Feels like a trolley problem.

>Green: 90's CN shows
>Red: early 2000's CN shows
that's probably what it's going for

Why would I push either?

erase the red. the foundation has to be kept and those green shows were the last era where little kids all watched tv. lose them and you impact more lives than the red side

The first one.
I think my hatred for Ed Edd n Eddy outweighs my love for PPG and Courage.

What incentive is there for me to push either of them?

This. I don't see any reason to push either button.

Playing "Either Or" here. Being smug and picking a third choice is just being insufferable.

I press both of them at the same time because I never gave a shit about any of the shows listed under either button.

So are you 50 or were you a Nickelodeon kid?

Red
Pressing it means losing 2 shows I love, but green would mean losing 3

No, if I gain nothing from pushing either button, why would I push them? I would only push either button if I get something. Like pushing red meant the shows on the green had more good seasons. And vice-versa.

I'm more into action/adventure than pure comedy these days, so I'd probably press green.

When I was a kid, I might have pressed red. Then again, I'm not sure if kid-me watched Dexter's Lab so much because I actually liked it or because it always seemed to be on.

Green

>whichever one you press will erase the shows in the other button from existence.

So pressing any button erases all the shows then?

>whichever one you press will ERASE the shows in the OTHER button from existence.
You didn't deserve those shows anyway you retard.

Gotta press the green button. Sorry, Ed boys.

Meant for

Where's the button that'll let me get rid of Steven Universe?

I didn't watch many cartoons in general. The few I did watch were mostly Nickelodeon, though.

I'd push the red button, never liked any of those shows. Courage, Ed, and Dexter are all right (not amazing but all right), but I never liked Powerpuff much either. So Red gets pushed. I don't actually hate any of them though, just was really, really apathetic about them.

Pressing green, samurai jack and Megas are over rated and EEnE is a national treasure and not canadian.
>Billy & Mandy hasn't aged as well as the others
this is a lie

Because that's how the game works. If you didn't want to play, why come to the thread?

Pushing RED. I liked Megas and Billy & Mandy, but it's not enough to save the rest.

If i press both, would that negate everything?

nuppg sucks
bleedman diaries may never have existed
EEnE was good and courage was good, but they were never CN staples like Grim and KND were

part of me remembers EEnE being on nick at some point, but that's not right

Just think somewhere; this happened before but with completely different shows. We just never knew we missed them bc we never had them. Yet somehow johnny test stills exists.

This. I’d just walk away.

It’s a tough loss, but here’s the thing, if it’s erased then so is the whole “we wrote this off on taxes so now we can’t ever do anything with it again” thing. Therefore opening up the chance of reboot

I press both

Change Samurai Jack for Ben 10 and we have a deal.

The shows in the left are more nostalgic to me mostly, so I erase the reds.

Reluctantly press green.
I'll miss PPG and Dexter but not Courage or the Eds
KND can fuck off too.

Choose or die.

Madman or Nick kid?

Why? Either choice will just erase all the shows anyway

Damn. I thought I found a loophole. Alright, I guess I choose red because I have no clue wth mega xlr is.

This is basically Courage vs. Billy & Mandy for me. Tough choice.

Easily red

I can't go a day without referencing every single show in green except PPG

While my world without the other shows would be sadder but I'd live

Cartoon Network dies as a whole

What happens if I don't push either of them?

Push em both lol

Attached: jokerverine.jpg (292x391, 64K)

I choose death

I choose the only correct option
push neither, punch op for being a fag

Based

I would erase the other seven to save Megas.

Wait, are we retroactively erasing them, or will they still have existed, just they won't exist anymore?

I care more about the shows on the right, this would be the easiest choice I ever made

I can agree with this.

The only real reason not to press green is because of courage

>But whichever one you press will erase the shows in the other button from existence.
>will erase the shows in the other button from existence
So you're saying that if I press either of those buttons all the shows in that pic will get erased? This is such a stupid scenario.

Not him, but I came here to see what other people chose. And I also choose to not press either of those buttons.

Green, Never liked Power puff girl that much. It was just mindless edgy nonsense with cute girls, furthermore it evolved into some retarded anime-ish shit show

Plus KnD is too previous to delete. It is one of the rare cartoon with half way decent plot

Attached: understand.jpg (600x528, 61K)

i choose to hit neither

Red. It hurts less.