Should anti-mutant bigotry be more like bigotry today?

And not even worse then in the civil rights movement?Like anti-mutant hate groups are see as evil by the people?

Attached: h67B310DA.jpg (500x1162, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanzee
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Technology_Manipulation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I do think that anti-mutant hate should be played more in line with modern bigotry, where it's couched in coded terms and dressed up with faux intellectualism

The lengths comics have gone to justify mutant hate existing to the degree it does makes me feel it should be dropped altogether.

Why don't you define modern bigotry and we'll go from there?

MIND
CONTROLLING
SENTIENT
BACTERIA

>Why don't you define modern bigotry and we'll go from there?
You are Jewish that means you are evil and only care about the other Jewish.

Ok here's how it should happen
>Everyone's like "woah"
>A vocal minority is racist, but not like "lynch mob nonmutie supremacist" racist, calling them muggas and throwing balloons full of month old water at them racist
>Mutants whose powers are ACTUALLY FACTUALLY DANGEROUS TO SOCIETY are treated like shit, more out of fear than hate
>Magneto is now an African American guy whose parents were lynched in the 60's by white dudes so the whole being a victim of something like the Holocaust thing is still around but he's not a 90 year old geezer. Also makes him more sympathetic when he wants to turn the world into a muggatopia

I think defined it pretty well

>Not just moving magnetos backstory to the recent, actual concentration camps China has for detaining Muslims and harvesting their organs.

>actual concentration camps China has for detaining Muslims and harvesting their organs.
What the F word?

I can completely buy people being scared of Telepaths tho. That’s a genuinely justified fear that can bleed into forms of bigotry

China is a hell of a place.

I don't know what nonsense Hick is pulling out from his hat, but before his run the Mutants were reduced to less than an Indian reservation.
So, humans have no reason to fear or even care about a bunch of Hippie considering that their world is already full of powerd people.

that's true, Jews are quite bigoted

tl;dr - Muslims in China are being sent into 'reeducation camps' and there's unconfirmed (though not unlikely) rumors floating around that noncompliants are being executed. Kind of puts all the left's bitching into perspective
>How DARE you detain these people who were caught crossing the border illegally and providing them with free food, shelter, and medical care until a court has a chance to hear their claims for asylum and make a legal determination on what's to be done with them? This is EXACTLY like the Holocaust!!!1!

>You are White that means you are evil and only care about the other Whites.

>man can start a fire anytime he wants
be racist o him???

I enjoy actual American politicians referring to them as concentration camps.

The US being run by mental patients really makes me feel better about Trudeau being a cuck.

Hmmm... So there would be Anti-MJW YouTubers? Possibly sponsored by Mojo?

Sorry, Leafbro. Look on the bright side... maybe he'll get hit by a car or something.

Muslims don't go to China.

BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

>what are Uighurs

>He doesn't know how much of the world Islamic kingdoms conquered.

The Chinese deployed flamethrowers a few months back to burn out muslim holdouts in an abandoned mine. wtf are you on mate

>>He doesn't know how much of the world Islamic kingdoms conquered.
What?

They don't exist.
t. Poohbear

Whis it in China?

I don't see the issue here.

The China Muslims have?

Attached: 800px-Kashmir_region_2004[1].jpg (800x794, 332K)

I feel like a logical course for mutant bigotry to take in modern comics if they want to parallel real world bigotry is to portray the nuance the real life bigotry takes, like for instance anti mutant hysteria having been a serious issue in the past but nowadays is limited to a small minority of vocal mutant haters while the majority of people have only a mild issue with mutants, however many younger mutants having heard from older generations how bad prejudice against mutants used to be are sometimes radicalized into acting as bigots against baselines and occasionally attacking baselines for perceived anti-mutant microaggressions which in turn only inflames the minority of truly anti mutant bigots who believe such actions justify their beliefs and sometimes results in people who otherwise would have no problem with mutants to become swayed by anti mutant propaganda, creating an endless cycle of prejudice on both sides that threatens to instigate more people to one side or the other.

Attached: 1532732484998.jpg (730x767, 77K)

Fuck yes. I'm sick of Marvel society devolving into 50s Southern America at the drop of a hat when it comes to Mutants. There's more to racism and bigotry than just lynching people, and the fact that no modern Marvel writer is willing or capable of expressing that shows how out of touch they truly are.

As always and oft repeated, the bigotry angle falls apart when some individuals are living nukes and worst out of control of their powers.
Psychics absolutely NEED to be purged on confirmation.

Attached: the only good psychic is a ___________.png (884x532, 720K)

The issue is the US is not capitalizing on this and importing Wahidism to China trough Saudi Arabia

Seems to me the issues that should be addressed
>Should mutants be allowed to Marry non-mutants
>Should medicare pay for mutant issues
>Mutant registration acts
>Should a mother be allowed to abort a mutant if she pleases
>Should a mother be allowed to remove (or possibly add) a mutation in the uterus

This seem to be modern issues that can relate to mutants. Closely analogizing mutants to Trans people is a misstep I think

I think in comics it makes no God damn sense. If I was the USA I would literally have our Military signing up Mutants to help with "peace." Who the fuck cares about mutants when any jerkoff can stumble ass backwards into powers. The X-Men in there own isolated Universe makes sense. "Any average person can get powers to change the world? That takes the power away from me, Rich 1% guy. Let's spread fear and hatred."

White people are the only people who aren't racists user.

People aborting based on color, sex, medical problems or even as technology advancing projected height of people is a better angle I agree. With technology advancing a story parallel for designer babies would be far more interesting.

This, realistically fear of mutants should come from fear of the really powerful ones. The rest of mutant kind should be split on powerful mutants as well.

But that's never been the point, the fear was more of them supplanting humanity.

Islams expantion into Europe was checked by Charles the hammer. It's expantion into Asia ran into no such problems.
Islam has invaded most of the know world at some time or another, why do you think know one likes them?

>people of certain religions have to live in their own borders

Are you high?

There is so much canon consistent abuse on behalf of Telepaths for all sorts of absolutely horrendous shit, even Xavier pulled some stunts in his youth and he's apparently the best of the bunch.

Attached: usmonmutants.jpg (258x508, 37K)

Wouldn't it be simply the mutant gene (if and only if consistently) dominant would slowly supersede Homosapiens naturally so unlike some alien species becoming the dominant race but populations with reproduction compatibility blending until one? Seeing them as distinct and forever separate is Magneto vision.

Well yeah, but the problem with that is that its totally rational no matter what Xavier says. So it's better to just not touch on that and act like good pr keeps that kind of worry on the back burner.

That never made sense to me. Mutants are literally just humans, except they spit acid or have wings or green skin or whatever. They're similar enough so that realistically not much would change if there were no humans left.

mutant fear comes from people thinking they are a different race and whatnot. Its dumb now because nobody treats blacks like 3rd world people so who is going to relate. If they want to bring it back they should replace it for fear of power and what comes out of them(body changes) then "my redhead with blue eyes son has a gene that i don't have....i mean x gene"

But then it becomes a kind of "White Genocide" issue in which, why is it really a problem if Mutants are just a natural consequence of human evolution? Xavier's proposal is more a peaceful transition into the future in which humanity becomes Mutancy and embrace our shared gifted future. Magneto is about putting Flatscans in kennels so they don't get uppity and lash out because their inferiority.
Because they're not really seen as human anymore, and a lot of wording doesn't help it.

>we should bully someone...
>I know, let's pick on the kid that can shoot fireballs

>mutants make up of 13% percent of the population but are responsible for 99% of freak disasters.
>I don't want to be around mutants when they mugg out.
>mutant culture is too violtent and they could never intergrate with the rest of society.

>Xavier's proposal is more a peaceful transition into the future in which humanity becomes Mutancy and embrace our shared gifted future
>Magneto is about putting Flatscans in kennels so they don't get uppity and lash out because their inferiority
both are fucking stupid. mutants are humans and anybody thinking stuff like that is a problem to humanity. i can understand why non mutants hate them for this idea and think both leaders are cancer

Justify mutant hate can be pretty easy

>Muties are prone to spontaneously awaken to their power
>Nobody bothers to do any damage control
>Everytime the issue of registration comes up the answer is always "nuh uh"
>Everytime a mutie kill, you will get a crowd of mutie running and screaming "he didnt du nuthin"

Reminder that going by the timescale of the Marvel universe, mutant hate has only existed as a widespread thing the last 3-4 years, prior to which the X-Men were beloved and accepted heroes who Spider-Man was measured against by the press and right wing politicians could win elections by pretending to be affiliated with. The Owl House has been a topic on this board for longer than mutant-hate has been a thing in 616.

Attached: bullitticeman.png (1110x1634, 3.11M)

Xavier's idea doesn't conflict with that, I mean honestly though it was written up by Stan Lee in the 60s with the added side that it was Humans mutated by atomic radiation, it's shifted to be more general human progress with a side of Ancient Aliens.

Screech, Screech, Nazi, Screech, Screech, Screech, Incel, Screech, Screech, But Racism, Screech, Screech, Screech, Transphobic, Screech, Screech, Screech, Misogyny, Screech, Screech.
There, does that about cover it?

Western China has had a significant Muslim population for like 1000 years.

I mean manlets picking on the tall awkward guy is pretty common. I could totally buy that happening.
>Be awkward mutant
>Some guys bully me for years
>Won’t stop
>One day I snap and light them all on fire
>Everyone being interviewed afterwards is asking “how could this have happened?”

Mutants should now be Gamers

>The issue is the US is not capitalizing on this and importing Wahidism to China trough Saudi Arabia
What?

No all peoples can be racists people.

>>people of certain religions have to live in their own bordersAre you high?
That is not what I mean . When I mean to say was is this where the Muslims in China come from?

They were in China to begin with, or rather a region that arbitrarily became China, and have been for a millennia. There're shit tons of Muslims all throughout Asia in general, Genghis Khan himself put Mosques in Mongolia (though he wasn't a Muslim himself).

Mate, you really aught to try and learn about wider world around you sometime.

Man, anti-mutant "racism" has never, ever made sense, at least from a biological perspective. Granted actual science gives up and leaves the room when a single gene is capable of allowing people to turn intangible, convert their body into ice, MASTER MAGNETISM, and shoot eye beams out your eyes, among other shit. But mutants as a separate species in particular has always been idiotic. The X gene is far less than the ~2% of genes Europeans still carry from Neanderthals. Species are defined by individuals capable of interbreeding and producing fertile offspring, and humans and mutants are clearly capable of interbreeding and producing viable offspring, except in the cases of poor bastards like Glob Herman who apparently no longer has junk and lord knows how Rockslide gets his rocks off.

Powerwise mutants aren't really any different from people exposed to gamma rays or cosmic rays or radioactive spider bites. But even similar groups like the Inhumans require an outside agent to activate their abilities. Mutants meanwhile represent someone with super empowerment waiting to happen, typically on its own. And that's really the kicker. Other heroes and villains and even ordinary schlubs who gain powers need some external force. Mutants are the self-perpetuating generation of powered individuals just by having that one gene. And that's where the "racism" has some merit because the more people running around with the X gene the more powered individuals that will result. In a world where most of their social and economic problems are caused by people with powers, whether it's heroes vs villains or just heroes vs heroes again (and again and again and again) it makes sense that they'd become demonized.

But the very concept of homo superior is a complete fabrication, unless they've rewritten the definition for a species. Mutants will never become the dominate species because they're already all human, which is really the problem. Humans tend to fuck shit up.

>Mutants are human

They arent, same in the way a person is not an ape. The mutants look down on humanity as a whole

>They arent, same in the way a person is not an ape. The mutants look down on humanity as a whole
But humans are ape.

Fuck off, apie

Attached: absolutely disgusting2.png (807x430, 233K)

Where's the lie?

Basically, yeah. Both of you are expressing what the modern idea of bigotry is. Kind of boring really, there was once a time when bigotry actually required action.

Dropped and retconned so that the last 50 years of stories are made nonexistent

X-men are allegory for gays and we have eradicate ex-men.

No, X-men are for niggers

Attached: RCO015_1556700852.jpg (1015x1600, 563K)

>I don't know what nonsense Hick is pulling out from his hat, but before his run the Mutants were reduced to less than an Indian reservation.
Mind elaborating?

Humans and mutants can successfully interbreed. Hell, it isn't even that mutants are some emerging evolutionary branch regardless of how often they're compared to homo sapiens outcompeting any of a number of proto-humans. The x gene is alien in origin. Mutants are just Inhumans that don't need to be exposed to terrigen to develop powers. Meanwhile humans and apes cannot successfully interbreed. The Russians tried.

>The Russians tried

Interbreeding between a male ape and a woman? I suppose a man and female ape would provide the same result but that would be much less fun to watch

Attached: i hate every ape i see but we're still gonna make a humanzee.jpg (333x500, 30K)

Yes, but only white people can not be racist.

Anything for science!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanzee

What is the psychic is just telekinetic and has no mind rape powers whatsoever?

That's some basic bitch racism senpai

That's babies compared to what they did/do to the Falun Gong, aka their own people. Communism was bad enough for the country, but this is present day.

Marvel please hire this guy, not the chick who tweets that the editor in chief is racist. I would read the hell out of a story based on these lines. It's the kind of thing that made God Loves Man Kills and to a lesser extend, The Cure work.

But mutants do put the needs and concerns of their people over the needs and concerns of Flatscans.

The solution has multiple steps.

1. Acknowledge that people hate the X-Men because they’re elitist pricks with their own paramilitary consisting of 2/3rds child soldiers.

2. Acknowledge that Flatscans have legitimate grievances.

3. Realize that a group of beings as diverse as mutants that have more differences from each other than they do Flatscans rallying together as one race is fucking retarded. The slug man does not have the same options or goals as the 10/10 blonde mentalist or the man with transparent skin.

4. Introduce a mutant faction tired of the victim blaming, militarism, and hypocrisy of the X-Men. These mutants identity as humans with super powers and just want to use their powers in the private sector and consider the X-Men dangerous freaks.

Mutants vs CRISPR!

Mutants aren’t a different species. There’s the idea put forth by some that it is, but considering that the gene exists in all human races, I don’t think it makes sense to insinuate that Gary, Rajesh and Sung-Yee are all the same species to each other and completely different one to their own families just because of some minor super powers like the ability to hover instead of walk for Gary (he can’t fly, just hover a max 3ft off the ground), change colors only within parameters of human biology for Rajesh (he can effectively make himself a freckled blue eyed ginger but he still always has the build of an Indian man so it looks really weird), or the ability to slow down internet connection speeds for Sung-Yee (Korea has the fastest Internet speeds in the world and why would anyone actively want to slow down something that people hate for being slow, thus rendering her power useless)

There is no procedure implemented in normal medical factory that can seek out the X gene. The only way for the muties to find eachother is when one of them awaken to their power and emit a certain power signature

The problem is more why
A) Why mutant hate is generally seen as 2 dimensional and not a totally valid concern
and B) Why do mutants get the bulk of the hate but super's who pull the same shit get less hate

This. The Average Iron Man suit destroys the Average mutant, and artificial a like Vision and Ultron are even more broken.

Sentinels should be like children—eager to please their parents, curious about the world, and more than willing to put uppity mutants in their place for trying to flex on their parents.

>Because they're not really seen as human anymore, and a lot of wording doesn't help it.
That doesn’t even make sense though. How does being born with four sets of hands but still only two arms mean you weren’t human to begin with?

X-Men is just a stupid concept. It’s why I prefer the inFamous games, especially Second Son. Because the problem literally just showed up within the last year or so and it involved the destruction of the entire east coast of the US and mass random sudden deaths.

>The werewolf is the same race as the guy with beam eyes and the telepath.

This has always been the biggest failing of X-Men. Mutants are not a fucking race. They should honestly be at each other’s throats over how different they are, especially when the leaders always turn out to be fucking telepaths “somehow”

The average Ironman suit cost a gorrillion dorrar to make. Any schmuck can be a mutant. By the way, you are gay now

I can understand the general fear of them. People tend to hate differences, and while they may or may not mind Spider-Man webslinging around the city or the Fantastic 4 doing their super science shit, it's different to think of just seeing these people at the store, in the car next to you during your commute, or, heaven forbid, in the same class as your child. Humans are amazingly shitty like that. Of course having read at least partly into the new X-Men line there's a lot of mention of mutants in schools being a threat. I can understand that when mutants typically activate during puberty when they're already fairly unstable anyway thanks to hormones. It'd be a rough time to suddenly gain superpowers. Or having to deal with other people treating you like shit for being different even though you can atomize them with a thought. The fact that it can happen at any moment must be unnerving for parents. Of course it isn't like it's just mutants. The last Starbrand that activated wiped out his college. Mutants just seem easier to pick on, and sure you're far more likely to have a mutant appear in a school and maybe go nuts than some random person succumbing to cosmic empowerment.

I'll be honest, I was expecting a "humans can't breed with apes" discussion to involve posting pictures of "black bulls wid wite wimmins". People actually taking it seriously, more or less, was a nice change of pace.

>Doubting our telepath leaders

Sounds like someone wanna be gay to me

>where it's couched in coded terms
this. for instance, "progressive"

Only the first one really matters and even then, the X universe really seems to think the mutant ability to spontaneously generate nuclear radiation when you’re stressed out is on par with the mutant ability of just having a prehensile monkey tail and nothing else.

Also what fucking culture? What unifies them? What does monkey tail guy truly have in common with nuke person? At least with something like say, the LGBT community, each letter has a baseline of universal criteria to focus on as a community, even if it’s a very shallow thing to focus on in the first place. Gay people are identified by having sexual attractions of the same sex. Therefore, a community of them will be a bunch of people who all share the same sexual attraction to the same sex. That’s basically it. It’s also why every letter hates each other because a gay man and a lesbian are not the same thing and you really shouldn’t consider them the same thing because they certainly don’t

Honestly, a device that lets you turn on and off the X gene at will deflates the X men entirely.

Now Joe Blow can be a mutant and a normal at will. Watch the identity politics decay.

When will all mutants unite against the (((telepath))) menace?

So basically what you’re saying is the core concept of the X-Men is retarded

A moron made this, people can't get over superficial shit like skintone, sexual orientation, choice of identity, political and religious affiliation

It's surprising nobody like Mister Sinister has created a retrovirus to infect normal jackoffs with the X-Gene. Then we could add Mutant Flu to the list of modern fears, though I guess swine flu doesn't get as much public freakout as it did years ago.

Unless something like that happened in the comics and I'm unaware.

>Nobody bothers to do any damage control
That happens in every mainstream cape comic.

>Doubting that are robot children will stomp a mud hole in Celestial science experiments.

Jim Hammond came before any mutant, and his kind will outlast them. Good luck using your mind powers on a machine that loves humanity.

Machines are mankind’s protectors. Our good children. Living extensions of our collective ingenuity. Our sentinels, forever watching against bullshit psychic powers.

Go away Ultron

I don't know, there's a pretty big difference between hating "those foreign people the media told us are trying to steal our jobs/rape our womenfolk" and turning on your own child. You'd get more traction if you compare it to a parent learning their child is dating someone of the wrong race/creed and disowning them, but although that kind of thing still happens it's far less prevalent than around 50 years ago.

>A group of benevolent robot heroes will never protect mankind from alien mistakes of nature
It’s not fair. I want the Human Torch to reclaim Marvel from the X-cancer.

>Everyone being interviewed afterwards is asking “how could this have happened?”
See, this happens with school shooters because everyone has the capacity to pick up a gun and shoot people. Not everyone has the power to light stuff on fire with their mind. If you know somebody has power that you don’t, any sort of power, not even a superpower, you don’t fuck with them. It’s why people are often just naturally timid around authority figures. Kids are genuinely afraid of their parents because parents have power over them and exercise it. The parent doesn’t even need to be some kind of physical abusive monster, because the fact that you can take away something a kid likes if they do something you don’t like for an indeterminate period of time terrifies a child. If you threaten to take away the video games, they blow you off, and then you take the games away, you see the realization of the power you have in that kid’s eyes and they are terrified. And it’s just taking away some electronics they’re going to eventually get back anyway

JLA does damage control all the time.

The X-Men would work better as an allegory for disenfranchised or discriminated groups if they the team was made up of misfits and weirdos with equally weird powers, the kind of mutants that would make someone uncomfortable to be around, like Glob or Nightcrawler, instead of beautiful people with pretty normal superhero powers.

Attached: Glob_Herman.jpg (307x420, 77K)

Well that was Magneto's plan in the first Fox-Men movie.

Attached: 8b9ae621c72b8b0f7c690649ef297126.jpg (600x333, 32K)

Inhumyn do a pretty good job at damage controlling

This this this.

Mutants are not a race and are not a culture and their attempts at branding themselves as one just look like identity politics for the use of playing the victim and consolidating mutants into a belligerent rouge nation.

I don't know, it's easier to pity the Glob than fear him, meanwhile it's very easy for people to hate those rich, pretty bastards who can afford to rebuild their fancy mansion every time it explodes and have military grade super jets.

Kind of makes you wonder what CRISPR is like in the Marvel universe

When mutants inevitably get intergrated into the MCU, I hope the ‘anti-mutant’ thing feels believable, but it slowly starts simmering down as society accepts mutants are here to stay. Hopefully MCU mutants existing in a world full of other super people will feel more believable as opposed to people hating mutants, but being okay with guysnlike Spider-Man

I can sorta picture something like mutants being called "privileged" because they have powers that humans don't, and go from there.

>The mutants look down on humanity as a whole
No, that’s just Magneto and even then, he’s just a faggot with a superiority complex

The dude that wrote Earth-X was on the right track. X-Men should be about a group of misfits and outcasts trying to turn their curses into gifts.

I agree that mutants are not actually a race, and I chalk it up to the racial autism of America. We will turn anything into a race issue. Everytime there is a minor adjustment of a baseline human in media they start talking about it like it's a different species entirety complete with shoehorned bigotry. For God's sake half of vampire media referres to vampires as a separate race from humans even though they are just undead. It's even spread to the rest of the English speaking world because now people are going with Harry Potter's bullshit of wizards being a separate race

OK, what if Angel had his wings surgically removed? Does that mean he’s no longer a mutant because the main thing people would notice is gone? What is Beast underwent electrolysis and actively removed the hair follicles instead of just shaving them off so that they truly could never grow back, then what?

A lot of mutations in the series aren’t even things you can tell by just looking at someone the way you can “blackness”

That's part of the point, though. You can be the most awesome person in the world, but one little quirk and there will be people who hate you with every fiber of their being.

Terry Crews talked about it a bit. He had gotten sexually harassed and manipulated in the business before, but he could never fight back because the instant he did, all anyone would see him as is a violent nigger. Doesn't matter how many movies he made, doesn't matter what life he lived, he had to be on perfect behavior 24/7 or else it would all crash down in an instant.

A race that even other Muslim Chinese don't like because they're native to Turkey?

>school bullies become national heroes because anti-mutant politicians use their rhetoric and the tragedy to push anti mutant policies
>bullied mutants become the new bullied school shooters
>bullies exploiting zero tolerance policies but with mutants
>mutant kids fight back and the bullies play the victim
>mutant kid is labeled a potential school shooter
>"these mutie loners are violent"
>self fulfilling prophecy

>Mutants infected with a nanite virus that turns children into robots.

>Mutants freak out because they’re being replaced

>Have it pointed out to them that the virus is a natural as Celestial genetic meddling and they were fine with mutants replacing humans.

Not so fun when it happens to you, is it you pricks?

>nanite virus
>roboticization
>"natural"

Attached: 1556144314529.jpg (498x500, 50K)

Attached: Kitty N Word.jpg (615x900, 228K)

Pepperidge Farm remembers when America was freaking out that "testtube babies" were unnatural and would thus be born without souls.

>but he could never fight back because the instant he did, all anyone would see him as is a violent nigger.
The instant he fought back he'd be blacklisted because the people harassing and manipulating him were kikes.

>Does that mean he’s no longer a mutant because the main thing people would notice is gone?
nope they're still biological mutants, just like mtf trannies will always be male.

it's an open question

>Call themselves homosuperior
>Call themselves the next step in evolution
>Mutants are not human so you cant judge them with human law
>Bad mutants are literal terrorists
>"Good" mutants keep switching side every two weeks
>Literally employee known mass murderer as their teachers because "lol their gud nao"
>Ever growing children army
>That is just Magneto

Last time Angel lost his wing he grew metal wings. Even if Beast removed his blue hair he would still look like fucking sasquatch

Oy vey don’t be so anti-telepath

Swine flu maybe not, but it really doesn’t even need to be a flu. Humans naturally have a fear of plague. Everyone freaked out about Ebola, remember?

>
> (You)
>
>There is no procedure implemented in normal medical factory that can seek out the X gene. The only way for the muties to find eachother is when one of them awaken to their power and emit a certain power signature
The live action Generation X movie disagrees with you.

Isn't that a better twist on the plot of The Phalanx Saga?

That’s also kind of why in my fantasy world, the difference between the races of men, orcs and elves is the difference between Anglos, Spaniards, and Slavs. They literally all look the same and the only difference is that they are different self-evidently. Just like how race works in real life. Nothing more than culture.

>Mutants infected with a nanite virus that turns children into robots.
Stop reading right there, that’s retarded and anyone who would actually write something like that needs to be blacklisted from the industry for being a fucking moron

Attached: 6ee.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Honestly, why should she fucking care about who she offends when she can literally turn in tangible and just stand there as you whale on her and she’s unaffected?

What would be the mutant equivalent of the nigger word?

Attached: IMG_20170624_124320~01.jpg (120x116, 5K)

>
>>Mutants infected with a nanite virus that turns children into robots.
>Stop reading right there, that’s retarded and anyone who would actually write something like that needs to be blacklisted from the industry for being a fucking moron
How is that any different than literally anything that Marvel is putting out today? That story sounds compelling, with actual risks and danger compared to the typical "WHAT IF BIG HANDS GIRLS FRIENDS ONLY COMPLIMENT HER 20 TIMES A HOUR" BS that is put out every month.

Son of a bitch I’m going to be so fucking pissed when they have to change Magneto’s backstory.

They’re going to have to either have WW2 happen more recently or have some time jump shenanigans

They already use "flatscan" to insult non-mutants. Kind of makes you think of perspectives...

>You don’t fuck with the guy who has access to mutant powers
>But fucking with a violent kid who is bigger than you and probably has easy access to guns is a great idea
Kids bully people who act weak, if you are a muscle bound giant who could accidentally kill someone or a mutant who can light people on fire you would still be bullied if you acted like a bitch.

WHEN AROUND MUTIES NEVER DEFUSIES

What the fuck does that even mean? What the fuck is a flat scan?

>How is that any different than literally anything that Marvel is putting out today?
It really isn’t, but then again that’s why I fucking hate Marvel

People think it’s garbage, but really the silver age was what Comics never should’ve stopped being.

Silver Age Marvel you mean.

Silver Age DC is another can of worms altogether.

PURPLE MAN

>Last time Angel lost his wing he grew metal wings.
If that happened while he was lost in the woods for two years, they wouldn’t have been metal and they wouldn’t have grown back. You might as well call Logan’s metal skeleton “part of his natural mutation”

The irony is that the fear of the x gene spreading until every human is a powered individual always seems to end in groups becoming super powered, by their own scientific tinkering of agents or the creation of robotic Sentinels, which ends up creating the kind of shitty world they were supposedly fearing. A typical "we became what we feared" story. Hickman seems to be running nuts with the idea since during the war between humanity and mutants the human/Sentinel side didn't just create their own mutants but even created an entire AI by feeding it mutants. Supposed to give them a tactical advantage since it could think like a mutant, which seems to be them repeating the same damn mistake they made with creating their own mutants bred for betrayal who betrayed them. If indeed little boy(?) blue was Nimrod's AI "child" then it appears to have sided against humanity too and seems to have mutant sympathies.

So the war to end mutants lead to an arms race where both sides tried to create the better mutants and in the end a robot created by feeding it mutants was the only true winner. But hey, at least the people in the zoo are freed from the tyranny of pants! PROGRESS!

>Call themselves homosuperior
>Call themselves the next step in evolution
>Mutants are not human so you cant judge them with human law
>Bad mutants are literal terrorists
Yeah, that’s all Magneto. No one who serves Magneto is written as a real person, they are plot devices.

For fucks sake, his group is called the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Nobody that isn’t a complete psycho openly calls their organization evil.

>"Good" mutants keep switching side every two weeks
>Literally employee known mass murderer as their teachers because "lol their gud nao"
>Ever growing children army
Professor X is a cunt. And in the context of the X-Men universe because it’s practically its own universe anyway with how out of place it is for the rest of marvel, the good mutants are the ones that aren’t part of an organizationProfessor X is a cunt. And in the context of the X-Men universe because it’s practically its own universe anyway with how out of place it is for the rest of Marvel, the “good” mutants are the ones that aren’t part of an organization focused on mutants. Your next-door neighbor who is a mutation it basically gives him the physique of Sebulba from The Phantom Menace is a “good” mutant because he’s not aligned with the 2 prick factions that act like they are the gods of everyone with the X gene

Plus Xavier doesn’t actively look down on the rest of humanity, he’s just a dozy cunt who doesn’t realize what he dozy cunt he is. He’s kind of like Alexandria Ocasio-Keyboard

Humie. No seriously, that is the official word

>Supposed to give them a tactical advantage since it could think like a mutant
But they think exactly like humans because they are exactly like humans. God I fucking hate the X-Men

I thought the Silver Age was fun retarded nonsense across the board for both companies

>playing this fucking dumb

Not quite. Marvel Silver Age had quite a bit of character driven drama and suspense.

Is Yea Forums is sending their dumbfucks our way?

But mutants are fucking humans. That’s retarded. Its like Peter acting like that where he suddenly acted like a tiny revelation mean he had to act like he was either black as night or Ashkenazi. And the second one didn’t even have the justification of having an ancestor that was. It was his wife that was Jewish

Attached: 1E640A0E-08EE-4059-B1B7-87CBFA8CA026.jpg (653x479, 179K)

Then what the hell was this?

Attached: 523F92BA-B85B-4B69-B486-AF8B3B3F3345.jpg (678x1015, 238K)

Attached: 1261860-70marvelpanel42_super-550x367.jpg (550x367, 51K)

While that's true, they don't think that in Marvel.

CURSE YOU, WHEAT CAKES!

That’s a bad example both on your part and in the context of the panel. Only a fraction of mutants have an obvious tell, the other majority can easily just walk around and noticed if they actively try and avoid doing shit that makes them noticed. You ever see one of those hulking mongoloid guys walking around publically in loungewear who very clearly is probably on the spectrum? Yeah, you can tell he has autism but what about this one relatively well adjusted guy who wears normal clothes and has normal attitude and life that you would never just assume as a sperg because he hides his power level?

I’m gonna reiterate the point I constantly make, but GOD I HATE THE X-MEN. Everything about it is just garbage.

Flatscans suck, with their "Mutants will not replace us" horseshit.

Mutant hate should be portrayed like it is today, but not in coded terms or anything. It should be based around the alt-right’s talking points against Muslims or the Chinese or Mexicans or whoever, because even if individual mutants are decent people, fundamentally, they’re there to replace humanity. It’s exactly what those fucking nutjobs think Arabs will do by “colonizing” Europe or whatever, except instead of being a far-fetched end to an individual culture or race, it’s a realistic (in terms of evolutionary biology, not in the “people born with powers” regard) extinction of the entire human species.

People in Earth-616 should stop being portrayed as being afraid of mutants because of one accidentally killing them due to lack of control over powers, but should be afraid that this rapidly-multiplying superhuman species will eventually outbreed them and make them obsolete, strangers on their own planet.

That’s a panel from the eighties, and it perfectly matches up with race relations in the eighties- whites trying to push people of color to act more like them.

Now, anti-mutant sentiment should reflect modern bigotry, where instead of mutants/minorities being solely a lower class that needs to be straightened out, they’re a threat to the privilege and dominance whites/humans have so enjoyed, they’re accruing equality, capital, and influence, and you fear that they’re going to use that against you and/or to “replace” you in society.

The white-black caste system that underlies most American racism is purposely cultivated by the aristocracy with a single purpose: to divide poor Americans among themselves. Notice that black people are accepted by conservatives IF they're rich enough and don't threaten the status quo, hence Ben Carson and Kanye West. American conservatives who talk endlessly about bringing back racial profiling, will even accept Muslims, if they're as rich as the house of Saud and do not threaten American capital.

not sure how that would translate to mutants, though. Mutants don't have this whole colonial narrative of slavery around them; they just show up in human families. It maps more closely to LGBT people, but even the most delusional Christian can't convince his flock that being born with blue fur is a "choice".

not all mutants get something as harmless as wings, some get destructive powers they can't always control, the power to control other people, and some just look like monsters

and pretty sure Angel had it a lot easier than most mutants

not sure how Thunderbird is really considered a mutant though

Attached: thunderbirdi.gif (540x348, 59K)

He has an abnormally large penis.

>It should be based around the alt-right’s talking points against Muslims or the Chinese or Mexicans or whoever, because even if individual mutants are decent people, fundamentally, they’re there to replace humanity. It’s exactly what those fucking nutjobs think Arabs will do by “colonizing” Europe or whatever, except instead of being a far-fetched end to an individual culture or race, it’s a realistic (in terms of evolutionary biology, not in the “people born with powers” regard) extinction of the entire human species.
See, the difference there is that as somebody stated earlier, mutants could never supersede humanity just based on how genes work. Especially given how they really should have already if it’s truly a dominant gene. Which comparing it to mass immigration, it falls apart because the problem is it groups of people from a completely different culture who have no intent on assimilation cannot be compared to a particular genome that exists in every Ethnic group. Humans don’t have a distinct language, they don’t have a distinct skin color, they don’t have distinct culture, that’s like saying autistic people will replace us despite it not being genetically possible for such a thing to have happened if it hasn’t already happened.

The point is, mutants fundamentally could never replace humanity because the entire concept is a nonstarter. An impossibility within its own canon

>prior to which the X-Men were beloved and accepted heroes
No, not really.

What’s his power?

basically born with the super solider serum

>whale on
Oh my god. Someone who's literate.

Explain

That’s it? That’s fucking boring. Honestly I wish X-Men was more focused on how the actual freaky mutant powers are incredibly uncommon and almost all mutants are inoffensive boring shit. Like someone having the mutant ability of 4 cones in their eyes. All it does is give them a few extra colors to see. But because they can’t explain it to anyone because how do you explain a color to those who cannot see it, it’s a non factor

Attached: horriblemutantoppression.png (297x270, 213K)

he was one of the x-men introduced in Giant-Size
there's kind of a reason why he hasn't been as well remembered as Nightcrawler, Storm, or hell even Banshee and Sunfire

he could have at least had abnormally sized hands or feet like Beast, but no
Weird how he was introduced with a group of weirdos but came out so normal

>It maps more closely to LGBT people, but even the most delusional Christian can't convince his flock that being born with blue fur is a "choice".
Yeah, that falls apart when you actually remember Christianity rejects determinism. Therefore, “being LGBT” is fundamentally a choice because the behavior’s expressed in it are still your choice to indulge. You still fundamentally choose everything you do. And the LGBT attitude to the sexual faculties is intrinsically disordered to the purpose of the sexual faculties.

The best possible way to talk about newtons is to compare them not to race, not to gays, but the people with mental and physical disorders. Things that are truly beyond anyone’s control and capable of popping up within any demographic, especially if the parents have no signs of having these traits. A mutant is far closer to someone with down syndrome or bipolar depression then they are to a gay or a Muslim.

Never forget us Jews are controlling all of your life choices. Bow to us, the superior race

This thread, specifically the talk about mutants really just being human, has me thinking about the wider ramifications. Though it doesn't matter because superhero comics do not into real world science. Still when you think about it this is just normal human tribalism. Mutants, defined by a single gene, become one camp and both sides agree on it. The X-Men are actually part of the problem by not just accepting the notion of a divide between them and normies but pushing it. The whole Mutant and Proud™ fervor and teaching children at their schools that they really are inherently different from everyone else, as opposed to accepting that they're all human but they just have a little something extra. Scott is the perfect example in House of X when he tells the rest of the Fantastic Four that Franklin has "family" on Krakoa waiting for him to join them. Fuck that noise, Scotty. His actual parents have way more in common with genetically speaking. That mutant gene is only .00000000001%. And as this issue of Powers of X shows that gene is different fro every mutant anyway.

I was honestly surprised by that last revel. I always thought the "x gene" was more or less the same for all mutants, rather it's how that gene reacts to the rest of your personal genome. Once it activates it causes the other genes to express themselves in radical ways due to the mutant genes unusual properties. I mean how does a single gene explain everything about Nightcrawler? "You're extra hairy, blue, your toes merge together, you get a tail, oh and how about some BAMFs?" I wouldn't be surprised if an earlier issue explained otherwise, this is just always what I thought. Probably because of the more recent discoveries that humans are less genetically diverse than people thought and a lot of our differences are due to how genes behave different in different combinations with other genes.

Dude, there already exist three things that are exactly what is being described, and that just in the X-franchise.

More reasons why I think X-Men is a fucking mistake

Gattaca? I’d read/watch it.

I'm already gay, bitch

Good good, that is how it has always been, yes. Now, go suck another gargantuan bucket of dicks

Attached: Jean_Grey_-_Comics.png (313x273, 235K)

Yes Susan, because the average christian follows that one philosophy you remembered from that one theology class you took last semester.

I dont think so since people are struggling what biggotry really is anymore. Here in LA being looked at the wrong way is biggotry.

*Christianity* rejects it. *Christians* tend to forget that because *Christians* can often be poorly informed about their own religion of *Christianity*

If Dust, Faiza, and Kamala fought super skrull in nyc and caused collateral damage. Only Dust would be hated for it. Such is the logic of 616 humans.

Attached: Abigail_Brand_(Earth-616)_from_Captain_Marvel_Vol_9_1_001.jpg (540x878, 138K)

She can't keep getting away with this!

That's what amused me about Babylon 5. During the creation of the Interstellar Alliance all the ambassadors were basically fellating humanity as embracing diversity and becoming stronger and having taught them the benefits of cooperation and mutual acceptance, and the entire time there was this huge shitstorm over telepaths which eventually lead to another war because you MUST fear the telepath even though many other cultures have learned to live with their own. Hell, the Narn lost theirs but not because of internal strife, rather their telepaths were instrumental in resisting the Shadows who retaliated against the Narn telepaths until their populace no longer had the telepath genes.

Bit of a weird aside, just pointing out other stories that took it to the same "fear the mind walker" extreme to the point of it becoming hilariously hypocritical.

Sublime is a hell of a drug.

>fly me to the store and so i can

>You are TRIBE that means you are evil and only care about the other TRIBEMEN.

Attached: leonidas.jpg (713x528, 84K)

So if I punch you in the face, you don't get to bitch because at least I didn't shoot you in the head? Gotcha.

>Magneto only cares about mutants

Wow. I never realized how anti-semitic the X Men was.

>Zero drawbacks
Besides all the modification his shirts will need and all the feathers he'll leave around. Fucker gets the clip.

Anti-Mutant hate is mostly similar to anti-muslim hate i think

>i'm going to RAPE you
>oh no!
>don't worry in china there's someone who is getting raped AND killed, that means i'm a good person

>Should X-men use mean words on the internet more as a plot point than actual oppression?
No. Modern youth dont know what true oppression and violence is so they cry over nothing.

>introduce youtubers that makes videos like the "great replacement" and "Mutans will outbreed us"
>just make it Stefan Moylneux
fucking genius idea

Not rumors anymore, organ harvesting was confirmed by multinational human rights organizations. Chinese government has legitimately done this to their political prisoners.

What about a story where a bunch of mutants are whining over nothing, and flatscans use that as "proof" that no oppression exists anywhere ever?

Deadpool already did this story in The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

I've said it once, I've said it twice & I will keep saying it for the rest of my life.

Mutant hate is dumb and it doesn't make sense. Especially in a continuity where non-X Gene superpeople are common knowledge.

Okay, I get how mutants would be ostracized if they actually looked freakish because of their powers. But when you still look like a human (extra points if you are super sexy like Storm, Jean Grey or Colossus) AND you have practical superpowers, how are you a pariah? It would make sense if mutants were a major issue in 1600's Salem or the Spanish Inquisition, but in the 21st century? Surely there would be dedicated hate groups, religious fundies and 3rd world country idiot mobs who think literally everything is witchcraft, but come on. That, and why are Marvel people okay with people getting superpowers from radioactive spiders, super-soldier serums, cosmic storms, etc., but getting them from puberty makes the world go on red alert?

have there been any mutants who pretended to just be superheroes? i know sentiels would catch you at some point, but before that?

Attached: 1463772103062.png (500x500, 192K)

>throwing balloons full of month old water
So... Water?

It's ONLY dumb in a continuity where non X gene superpeople are common knowledge. If a load of people suddenly developed genetic superpowers you really think that wouldn't cause social issues?

Sliding timescales are a mistake.

WE WUZ MUGGAS N SHEIT NIGGA.

There's an One Piece arc about that. The fishmen and mermen have been always treated as cattle slaves by most humans, the villain of the Arc, Hody Jones, wants to take over the Fishman's Island Government and murder all humans. It's an entire thingamajig about ending the cicle of hate and etc.

Attached: Hody Jones.png (1919x901, 3.43M)

Oh God I can already picture a human nationalist parody of Richard Spencer.

>Youtubers making videos about “mutant realism” and the “MQ” (muish question)
>We need to build a human ethnostate!

The whole idea is fucking retarded. There's no functional difference between the Human Torch and a mutant with the ability to set themselves on fire. Yeah yeah, "bigotry isn't typically rational", but come the fuck on.

Attached: Marvel Citizens.jpg (980x1494, 370K)

>Not-CNN has Not-Richard Spencer on the air to make jabs at the Not-Trump Administration.

kek

Attached: DolFi3LW4AE8FT6.jpg (1249x395, 97K)

“I, for one, think President Kelly is doing a fantastic job!”

Angelo was best boy.
16 years later and I’m still pissed at Austen for what he did to him.

To be fair, if Dust caused collateral damage it would probably be worse than if the other two did.

Attached: Dust rampage.png (482x754, 921K)

why wear earrings if they're just going to get hidden by your veil?

To feel pretty.

Skin needs to come back already.

if my son was born with wings I would have sold him to a laboratory

>Mutant Privilege
>"no mutant" spaces in college campuses so students can feel safe
>Mutant athletes are excluded from joining in, because others feel that their privilege makes them better at the sport regardless of what ability they have.

Attached: 1554435686888.gif (520x293, 3.45M)

both parents need to consent before you can do that

is it ethical for muties to go to college? they have xavier's school, they can just go there instead of taking the places of our regular students.

Ultimate X-men had an issue where some mutant's power was to make people around him explode. As soon as he awakened, everyone in the vicinity started exploding and he couldn't control his powers well enough to do anything about it. I think that issue did a good job explaining why humans are so terrified of mutants becoming more common. Hell, imagine that you're on an airplane or something with Cyclops when he first discovered he had laser eyes. Suddenly there's a hole in one of the windows and the plane's going.

>Mutant athletes are excluded from joining in, because others feel that their privilege makes them better at the sport regardless of what ability they have.
If some guy is 6ft5 and buff as shit, it's probably hard to tell whether he's just naturally built that way or if it's a side effect of his mutation. Banning all mutants is the only fair way to do it.

Then, again (like always) the media is to blame

Attached: naruhodo....jpg (211x233, 6K)

Someone who looks like an angel like that would probably be made into a semi religious figure. He would probably be persecuted and be treated like an object to be carted around and give people sermons, and that's if he isn't immediately kidnapped by other parties to either study or sell. And that's assuming mutants aren't a known thing with super beams and control of the most basic of bonds of reality.

think about this;

holy shit, that psychopath child now as the power to explode shit!

wouldn't you be fucking afraid?
its not the lower tier ones, its the ones with either fucking insane powers or subtle powers like mind control or shape change.

that is why its scary.

why china?
they can't explode anything there, its already super poor.

Based chinks

I think there should be a story about a non-mutant guy who is always trying to sleep with mutants because he thinks they're the next step in human evolution and wants to have mutant kids, but in reality it's just a fetish for freakish women.

He porks a mutant with powers like Rogue and dies happy.

Attached: l.jpg (322x344, 18K)

Real bigots don't use coded terms.

Can we all agree that X-Men is Marvel's biggest pile of garbage and always has been?
Sure some the characters that come from it are neat, or cool but Goddamn is the entire thing a mistake that should just be taken out back and shot

You're retarded

Great examples, guys. No, I don't mean the contents of your posts, I mean the demonstrations you just gave.

If I came into your house without an invitation and you did that, yes. In fact, you would be exceptionally kind if all you delivered was a punch.

>holy shit, that psychopath child now as the power to explode shit!
>wouldn't you be fucking afraid?
>its not the lower tier ones, its the ones with either fucking insane powers or subtle powers like mind control or shape change.
>that is why its scary.
Too bad Marvel acts like all mutants are that when they aren’t

He says on Yea Forums's that's produced half of the coded terms used.

this

i mean, really tho, prof x school was meant for them to hone their shit, not really a college, right?

so they could still do higher education.

>Should anti-mutant bigotry be more like bigotry today?
Mutant SJWs? Bigotry of low expectations wouldn't make sense with mutants? Maybe high expectations?

I like the sound of that. Imagine a house fire and someone expects you to save the people inside just because you're obviously a mutant, but you're like Glob Herman, so your powers mostly just make you ugly and flammable.

IIRC mutants, on top of their powers, have a basic "enhanced human" status

it's why i get the vibe that they might not focus much on that in the MCU.

Big Lad Syndrome

What should happen is that Marvel should go back to how it was before that stupid "mutants are eventually going to replace all of humanity" bullshit was introduced.

God, you're all so clever for doing this. So clever for bypassing the obvious answer of actual bigotry and going straight to "actually liberals are the real racists". Wow. Still in awe at this amazing display of wit after a dozen times

ULTRON 3:16 SAYS I JUST WIPED OUT HUMANITY

>Machines are mankind’s protectors.
We must not be dependent on machines, we as species can augment ourselves. Extremis will lead us to the stars.

Attached: AIM AT EXTREMIS.jpg (1041x1600, 476K)

To be fair Earth telepaths were all under the control of a super shady organization that was for all intents and purposes a self-serving telepathic supremacist cult.

Wasp in the Ultimate Universe I think

despite being a small part of the population Mutants cause 60% of property damage

If you're concerned about property damage then maybe you should rethink the 80ft tall robots with a penchant for tearing buildings open.

Attached: 1507392026763.png (400x402, 290K)

>Marvel drops the "mutants are gays/blacks/whatever" angle
>changes it so anti-mutie groups are parallels to the sjw mob
>mutant athletes are excluded to make things fair for those who lack "mutant privilege"
>mutant studies majors are largely just mutant fetishists who collect mutant friends to appear woke
>mutants are barred from some space (mainly women only spaces) so everyone can feel "safe"
>activists push pseudoscience that mutants have a higher proclivity for rape
>using mutant abilities is shamed as being toxic and oppressive

>God, you're all so clever for doing this. So clever for bypassing the obvious answer of actual bigotry and going straight to "actually liberals are the real racists".
I mean you're right, it's not super clever to point out the obvious

Were you trying to be clever just now? Because you just sound like a retard, as usual.

Neither is celestial X genes dumbass. That’s the point.

huh, fair

Considering that the existence of telepaths is common knowledge in the world of Marvel, I am genuinely surprised 1 in hundred or something, isn't wearing literal tinfoil hats at nigh all times.
Call me paranoid. "Why would they look into your head specifically?". But I am pretty I sure I would wear one, if I lived in their world.
Would it even help? Fuck if I know but I'd feel more confident with one on.

Attached: 2654976.jpg (336x400, 27K)

Haven't checked the whole thread. How many people have pointed out that in the 'real world' the kid would immediately get confiscated and put into a government lab? Also, the kid would still get made fun of in school and his mutation is one of the better ones. Imagine shit like Beak or The Blob. The mutants that don't get to be aesthetically perfect human specimens would still get shit on and discriminated.

In the real world, the parents would just have the wings amputated and then tell the kid to pretend like it never happened.
See: intersex individuals.

wow do blacks really think like this because whites don't really give a shit unless you are an asshole or the whites are pre boomer age?

Right:
>'why are mutants only 1 percent of the population yet responsible for 90% of magnet related deaths?'
>I need guns IN CASE mutants get violent, not BECAUSE i think mutants are violent
>edgy fuckhead saying the m-word just to be edgy

Normie:
>'That guy has flesh eating nipples omg what a fucking loser haha'
>'whats with the stupid fucking names
>treats them like a novelty, not a person

Left
>falsely claims mutants are priveleged/bigots/nazis to justify being prejudiced against them
>gets unreasonably aggressive whenever a mutant disagrees with them over literally anything, calls them the m-word but its ok cause they said 'House' first

Considering that Earth X was borderline dystopia Flatscans have a point.

>All the response from skinheads going, "No, see, the people who get pissed off when I say nigger are the REAL racists!"

It's just all so tiresome

Attached: 1557508960501.jpg (282x255, 21K)

Once had an idea for a X-character who espoused notions of "genetic privilege" as both a means of shaming other mutants and working a "superpowered person's burden" narrative. The twist reveal is that she's actually a U-Man.

Goo people :(

>local Queens resident spews obscenities at minorities

they are literally concentration camps

dude I havent had Funyuns in forever.

People who have studied the Holocaust are calling them concentration camps

Based. Intersex people must be made to suffer. They chose to be born that way. And I’m not meaning, I fuckingThey chose to be born that way. And I’m not memeing, I truly fucking hate them

define a race

Magnets to improve his health to the point where he's +100 but has the body of a 30 something.

That means nothing. You can have people that study US politics call America a white supremacist country. It means nothing.

The thing about telepaths in Marvel is that non-telepaths can actually resist and defend against telepathic intrusion and control, to the point that it requires very powerful telepaths to break through the standard telepathic defenses of intelligence agents. Furthermore, mechanical telepathic defenses exist: Zemo's circlet makes him immune to telepathy and Magneto's helmet makes him invisible to telepaths.

are you fucking for real?

A lot of jews race mix soooo

Now consider the kind of person who is a "holocaust scholar".

>Mutants are allowed to take mutant criminals into their own custody and pardon them
>Mutants constantly cry discrimination
>Mutants think it’s natural and good that their Celestial genes will replace humanity
>Mutants have several ethnostates with Krakoa being the latest

Mutants are scum. You know why people don’t hate the Avengers like them? The Avengers don’t separate themselves from humanity and create Avengers Land only for Avengers.

Captain America: “I’m an American. And every American is me”

Scott Summers: “I am a mutant.”

Mutants are Zionist caricatures and Flatscans are Goys.

This sounds a lot better than OPs idea.

Morrison was given the impossible task of making anti-Mutants 100 percent wrong and mutants 100 percent right.

Sublime was the only solution that made sense.

They weren't hated in the early years? Even with Magneto attacking the military, trying to launch nukes at population centers, and doing it all in the name of mutantkind?

Good goy. The brainwashing worked wonderfully with you.

Muslims are indeed bad so give us your tax money so we can invade more of their countries.

In modern days anti mutant hate should be seen more like how not every Muslim is a terrorist.

But also people should be anti Charles Xavier for grooming children into child soldiers.

Also anti gun people...so the left would be anti mutant because some have fucking weapons as eyes.

God it's a mess as an analogy once you think about it for more than a second.

No, they were a pretty stereotypical superhero team. Spider-Man was hated. The whole civil rights metaphor didn't really come in until the 70s, and didn't take prominence until the 80s. You have to take into context the Civil Rights Movement, it's not until the 70s that you see the backlashes against the CRM hit Northern areas; the anti-mutant stuff wasn't some comicbook metaphor for MLK versus Malcolm X when it really hit the books, it was a metaphor for busing and the Black Panthers. Stan Lee was first and foremost a hype man, when people started viewing the X-Men as a minority metaphor and said metaphor started bringing in sales, you bet your ass it was always a civil rights metaphor. It's not like anyone was going to have an easy time getting their hands on the OG X-Men run to prove him wrong.

A phenotype defined by shared language, culture, and religion with minor to significant united physical signifiers of ingroup.

Mutants do not have a specific mutant language, culture, religion or even appearance. There are many mutants that look like normal people while others look like freaks. Mutation arises in every language and faith so you can’t do that. And the mutations are so varied that there’s no potential way of suggesting a shared culture

Unless you had a population of 10,000 people that are all genetically distinct but have the same power said, they can’t be a race

One of the takeaways from House of X is that they're basically telepathically forcing a mutant monoculture on those who join them.

He spoke no lies at all, they enslaved and murdered tens of thousands both muslim and Chinese generals kept records of it.

They conquored the Tarim Basin and began to convert the people who lived in the region to islam
No they didn't that was the Buddhists they murdered.

Based, redpilled, and blessed!

Attached: 4Chan - Reaction WP.png (564x603, 633K)

>>Why don't you define modern bigotry and we'll go from there?You are Jewish that means you are evil and only care about the other Jewish.
Do people know when I saying this about jews it is a example of a modern bigotry statement and I don't actually believe it?

Would it be legal to shoot him if he invaded your airspace?

It’s actually interesting because no one political side would map as pro/anti mutants—which is why writers don’t touch on the complexities of mutants and just go EVIL HUMANS HUNTING MUTANTS WITH ROBOTS BECAUSE THEY DIFFERENT.

Yes. How is that a question?

>Good luck using your mind powers on a machine that loves humanity.
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Technology_Manipulation

The buck of "action" just got passed off to the states/corporations and tax's/consumerism became the proxy "amen" to those actions.

Welcome to "morality" 2.0

>>Should a mother be allowed to remove (or possibly add) a mutation in the uterus
Morrison kind of adressed that with John Sublime's cult. Also
>Mutant registration acts
I think that was adressed too.

their secondary mutation could be mindrape

when muggas scan for mutations, normies come up "flat", as in no mutation detected

Sure, let's write it accurately.

>grew up long after the problems that they're obsessed with ended and LONG after the real problems
>terrorize cities and each other; render entire areas unpassable
>live from cradle to grave off of the coercively seized wealth of non-mutants; combining their checks and benefits, it adds up to more than the working class non-mutants make BEFORE their wealth is garnished to pay for the layabouts
>still claim that they're owed reparations
>assert that because they make their own lives horrible, they're still being victimized by non-mutants; try to use everything from claiming that they kill each other because non-mutants gave them powers (because they're apparently such animals that they just can't help themselves; they'll ignore impoverished mutant communities that are so peaceful that a shoplifting incident makes the news) to pseudo-science that's been disowned by the test creators like unconscious bias
>the reason that they're doing this is because they want to seize even more wealth from the non-mutants using their victim status to shame people into cooperating
>non-mutants who are also very uncomfortable with the idea of having to earn people's voluntarily given funds by providing value (with no ability to dictate what other people find to be of value; they might have to spend 40 hours per week doing something that they don't want to do) team up the mutants in the name of """civil rights""", corroding actual civil rights like people's ability to publicly criticize them and to receive a fair trial where they're innocent until proven guilty

Any attempts to portray Marxists as heroic will always come out as incoherent and lacking in anything meaningful to say about the human condition, and they'll also be devoid of fun. SJW stories are little more than the sophistic rantings of tyrants.

You don't choose your gender at birth. At best it's assigned or guessed by the doctor. By this logic trans people will no longer exist if they had the power to change their sex almost immediately.

It's all fun and games until your kid literally knocks you out with a fart.

>trans people are intersex
No.

>Make Magneto black
>Not putting him in the Rwandan Genocide which hardens his heart, knowing that people, even if they look like you, will hurt you for their own goals
The Rwandan Genocide was in the 90s and was pretty much the African Holocaust, even if Magneto was a kid who saw his parents get lynched in America, making Magneto American born and not foreign is so dumb

Attached: CCXE9vD.jpg (1600x1176, 508K)

This.

>knowing that people, even if they look like you, will hurt you for their own goals

how does that differ from the nazis and jews?

Nope. They were swarmed by fans asking for autographs and people wanting to take pictures with them, or girls wanted a kiss from Angel or guys drooled over Jean. There were a few isolated instances of the public turning on them, but it was usually because they were framed or some villain turned the public against them. Even in the first Sentinel story the public is shown to be split in support of mutants and the military full on supports them. They also had a direct line to the FBI and could call on/be called on by the president if need be. The few times you saw humans fearing mutants, it was usually superstitious Europeans or isolated hillbillies who thought they were seeing witchcraft.

There were more cases of Iron Man being hated and feared by the public during the Silver and Bronze Age than the X-Men. In fact, the very reason he changed his armor from gray to gold and then red/gold was because people thought he looked like a movie monster.

Never forget also that the X-Men have a literal Nazi war criminal who sold out America on their roster.

Attached: Doctor-Nemesis-X-Men.jpg (500x758, 74K)

Sublime

BASED.

faggot

Even less cultural and social differences between them than Nazis and Jews.

That's nothing unusual, they have one in the White House too hue hue hue hue hue

It’s still not really comparable to Nazi Germany. Germany had a clear majority+minority situation with ethnic Germans and Jews+gypsies, which made it easy to single out and target the latter. The idea that the US government could start rounding up legal Hispanic or nonwhite citizens (who together account for literally like 50% of the fucking population) is pretty preposterous. The border situation is pretty bad but those illegals aren’t there because they’re “enemies of the state” or something; it’s just because they entered the country en masse without the necessary credentials and the border security are shitting their pants trying to figure out what to do about it.

This

>Sure, let's write it accurately.>grew up long after the problems that they're obsessed with ended and LONG after the real problems>terrorize cities and each other; render entire areas unpassable>live from cradle to grave off of the coercively seized wealth of non-mutants; combining their checks and benefits, it adds up to more than the working class non-mutants make BEFORE their wealth is garnished to pay for the layabouts>still claim that they're owed reparations>assert that because they make their own lives horrible, they're still being victimized by non-mutants; try to use everything from claiming that they kill each other because non-mutants gave them powers (because they're apparently such animals that they just can't help themselves; they'll ignore impoverished mutant communities that are so peaceful that a shoplifting incident makes the news) to pseudo-science that's been disowned by the test creators like unconscious bias>the reason that they're doing this is because they want to seize even more wealth from the non-mutants using their victim status to shame people into cooperating>non-mutants who are also very uncomfortable with the idea of having to earn people's voluntarily given funds by providing value (with no ability to dictate what other people find to be of value; they might have to spend 40 hours per week doing something that they don't want to do) team up the mutants in the name of """civil rights""", corroding actual civil rights like people's ability to publicly criticize them and to receive a fair trial where they're innocent until proven guiltyAny attempts to portray Marxists as heroic will always come out as incoherent and lacking in anything meaningful to say about the human condition, and they'll also be devoid of fun. SJW stories are little more than the sophistic rantings of tyrants.
Are you KKK?

Xavier will never be right since his false dreams of peaceful co-existence will never happen. Mutants and baseline humanity are bound to fight each other until one race overall prevails. Either one succeeds humanity or humanity prevents the next evolutionary mutation from flourishing. Maybe Magneto and Steven Lang are crazy, fanatical extremists championing Racial Supremacist rhetoric. However, they are merely just two sides of a Darwinian struggle that has continued on in humanity's evolutionary path towards survival since its very existence.

Lang is a fairly believable and realistic character that personally affirms mutants are a superior species to humanity, at least in the purely biological sense, akin to the Neanderthal: physically superior to Sapiens in every measure. And this is precisely why the conspiring mutant is a threat to human existence, as were the other Hominids the Sapiens managed to outlive. Yet, Lang still takes humanity's side in the evolutionary struggle, standing by the "weaker" race. Species loyalty will always be an admirable quality, regardless of the circumstances.

>Should anti-mutant bigotry be more like bigotry today?
I feel like you could go full-on untalented shit-hole comic writer and have it be
>Here is an anti-mutant rally!
>*Red hats, tiki torches*

>Some guy smugly smiles at some Morlock in the middle in DC with his fellow frat-bros

>Some college kids put up papers that say "it's OK to be human"
>All the mutant college students fell unsafe

But then the story would have to be
1) They actually seek to murder mutants and have the ability to do so because technology or some shit
2) Actual villains show up and the "bigots" are saved and change their ways and everyone claps

The problem is all the shithole libtard writers who want to lampoon their enemies by saying that their a joke, but also pretend that they're a threat that should be taken seriously which creates mixed messages.

>FoH holds a tiki torch rally chanting "mutants will not replace us"
>Magneto shows up and goes full "we are your gods"
>immediately gets stabbed with a bamboo stick
>Billy Joe Jack Johnson Jr. from East Bumblefuck, West Virginia is more effective at taking down Mags than the X-Men have ever been

what? how do you figure that? africans are still warring due to cultural and societal differences. the jewish peacefully lived in germany before ww2

>If you know somebody has power that you don’t, any sort of power, not even a superpower, you don’t fuck with them.

if everyone is watching for the fireball guy to overreact, is anyone going to be concerned about the known jackoff poorfag who is 'provoking' him? after all, it seems like he's just doing what's necessary to suss out the dangerous muggas from the safe ones.

>lefty: people shouldn't be able to own assault rifles and all gun ovnership should be regulated
>same lefty: being able to shoot lazer beams from your eyes is totally fine and you shouldn't have to register under the mutant act

It’s not bigotry. People in universe should hate mutants for all the shot they’ve done. Other Celestial activated superhumans don’t act like they do. They’re a culture, not a race, and a shitty culture as well.

Imagine if the Justice League acted like the X-Men.

dumb genocidal abo

>. Introduce a mutant faction tired of the victim blaming, militarism, and hypocrisy of the X-Men. These mutants identity as humans with super powers and just want to use their powers in the private sector and consider the X-Men dangerous freaks.
That happened in Ultimate X-men with Emma Frost's tomorrow academy

>with their "Mutants will not replace us" horseshit.
It doesn't help when both the brotherhood and even the xmen make that very claim with their whole "next stage of human evolution" rhetoric

>No, that’s just Magneto and even then, he’s just a faggot with a superiority complex
Xavier too.
Think about it, would a man that doesn't think himself superior to everyone else create a child army so that he could act as the sole moral arbiter in global mutant affairs?
Xavier not only thinks he's superior to nonmutants he thinks he is more righteous and intelligent than every other mutant as well.

IIRC that happened in an old What if issue.
Magneto finally got his wish and wiped out flatscans leaving an all mutant society, then someone has a baby that has powers way beyond that of normal mutants and someone points out this kid is the next stage of humanity after mutants and Magneto freaks out and murders the baby out of paranoia.

liberals
>guns are all bad and should all be banned
also liberals
>it's totally cool that you are basically a walking nuclear bomb, there should be no restrictions on you whatsoever. MUTANT PRIDE WORLDWIDE!!!!

Explain this.

>Just like how race works in real life. Nothing more than culture.
Imagine unironically believing this LMAO

Attached: 1467098362831.jpg (300x392, 49K)

>"testtube babies"
Nice scare quotes faggot, are you a chink per chance?

Attached: 1564622119353.png (500x334, 393K)

Making a mutants an allegory for real life bigotry was always a dumb idea

real gays can't turn into living bombs or shoot lasers out of their eyes

Attached: 1553149307716.jpg (720x619, 45K)

Imagine how destructive the existence of actual telepaths would be
>get accused of a crime
>the police bring in a telepath to "examine" you
>you did no wrong, but the police are desperate to pin the murder on you so the telepath lies and claims you are guilty
>dude is a literal telepath so you have no defense
>people will just assume you are not telling the truth
It's a worse nightmare than 1984.

So you are saying
>white people = mutants
>progressives/SJWs/"anti"-racist/etc = anti mutants
Yeah, I can see that.

>I am genuinely surprised 1 in hundred or something, isn't wearing literal tinfoil hats at nigh all times.
Magneto, Juggernaut...

>If I came into your house without an invitation and you did that,

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore,” she wrote. “Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

We literally have a sign asking for people to come into our nation, dude.

So you're saying that if you switch an African American baby from a well-off whitewashed family of university alumni with a jungle tribesman baby at birth, the tribesman will inexplicably chuck spears and eat white people as his unknowing foster parents are attempting to make him land a scholarship while the American will act eerily like a white person and work himself up to a managerial position in the jungle while also acting like his black tribesmen are beneath him? Genetics have very little to do with behavior. You can make a black person extremely civilized and make a white person with perfect breeding act like the worst nigger if you give them a privileged upper class and a ghetto crackhead upbringing respectively.

I don't think people upset at the word nigger are racist but I am deeply confused at their response to it.
More specifically if nigger is an offensive word why would anyone want to maintain the word's stigma for future generations by preserving the taboo rather than attempting to dilute it's meaning by trivializing it?
Why would you want a word that has so much power over people to continue to exist?

Attached: 1561101601506.png (644x745, 229K)

>no argument
LMAO every time

Attached: 1357067371338.png (650x650, 265K)

You realize that was from France, right?

Your post makes zero fucking sense
>kidnapping an easily recognizable and super famous person
Good luck with that. If the president gets involved with literal who rappers then just imagine what he would do with a deified angel.

That is unironically what happens.
Look at twin studies for nore information on that type of phenomena. Genetics has an overbearing effect on behavior.

This is you.

Attached: kkk_feature.jpg (865x452, 97K)

That looks like a fun frat party.

There are also lots of cases where one twin became a success and the other died to an overdose under a bridge. Even if you take an extreme case of genetics into account like super-developed adrenal glands and very low IQ, you'll just get a black person who acts like a slightly dim white person with some anger issues, he won't act like a ghetto thug if he was raised in a mansion.

Wealthy blacks commit as much crime as the poorest whites. So yeah, he'll just be a thug with a slightly better vocabulary.

A Wealthy black.

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 71K)

*A wealthy mutt

Well aren't you moving the goalposts? The discussion was about culture and upbringing, not wealth. How do we know these blacks didn't grow up peddling meth and then somehow turned their meth money into a successful business?

What's your IQ?

The plaque with that famous phrase contained part of a sonnet written by a Jewish woman who was pushing for mass Jewish immigration from Russia after jews started getting POGROMMED.COM over there. When she wrote give me your tired, your hungry, etc she was referring to her people. Everything she did throughout her life was in service to and for the advancement of HER people. Moreover Ellis island was hardly a welcoming, friendly place for the immigrants arriving there. I think you'll recall how everyone who arrived there was famously stripped of their identity and cultural heritage for one that was as foreign to them as they were to America. How utterly naive do you have to be to think that a plaque put up the same year the Chinese exclusionary act was passed by congress was actually a warm, welcoming call for everyone and their grandmother to show up to our door?

>everyone who arrived there was famously stripped of their identity and cultural heritage for one that was as foreign to them
Damn, the US sounds like a shitty place. Why don't you leave?

The united states of that time understood that bringing in massive amounts of people from different countries with little to no regulation would irreparably change the makeup of the country and turn it something completely alien. To circumvent this they forced all the immigrants to adapt to an american lifestyle, learn english, and get a job. This is certainly more effective then leaving the door open for foreigners who hate your land and come to the border waving their flag instead of yours.

>Why don't you leave.

Why would I? Do you think any of the other invaders will leave anytime soon? I already live in a neighborhood that's majority hispanic and it shows. All the signs are in spanish, nobody knows any english, the roads are clogged by fruit and flower vendors, and the streets are plagued with rats and trash. I've accepted that this country has no chance of going back to what it once was. Whatever remains of its carcass will be picked at by a people who are cruel and ruthless enough to run it. The chinese, the arabs, and the Mexicans are all viable candidates who'll fight over what's left and transform this country into their country, but I really don't care if you believe me or not. I'm not here to tell you that's bad i'm just here to get mine like every other parasite before it's all over.

>all the immigrants
What?

>dapt to an american lifestyle
What is a american lifestyle?

>Do you think any of the other invaders will leave anytime soon?
What invaders?

Not socialism and tribalism.

The Mexicans who see America as their country and want to reclaim the territories they lost see La Raza, the Arabs who see the west as decadent as decadent and filthy and intend to bring it to heel under the banner of Islam, and the Chinese who've already established makeshift colonies in Canada and America's west coast who have dreams of expanding their dominion outside there borders westward as they have into Africa, among other notable groups.

A celebration of the democratic republic as envisioned by the Greeks and Romans. A capitalistic and consumerist culture offering the potential to elevate oneself from their meager lot in life.

Anti-mutant bigotry should be focused on persecuting all mutants because of a few extreme example (like magneto). The Ultimate X-men series did a decent job attempting this, but the setting wasn't super consistent.

The Italians, Dutch, Germans, French, Jews, Irish, and other European ethnic groups who actually wanted to become Americans and didn't simply seek to subvert it and transform it fit to their ideals and way of life.