We will NEVER have the DC equivalent of this scene

We will NEVER have the DC equivalent of this scene

>Batman stopped appearing in public as Bruce Wayne after Darkseid wiped out half of all life using the Anti Life equation, only the Batman exists now, the public assumes Bruce must have died with the rest
>most of the league was dusted, leaving Batman with Green lantern and Cyborg as the most prominent members left
>even Lex Luther is helping out in ththe devastation of the aftermath, eventually half-joins the league and wears his robot suit
>they do the time travel mission via the Mobius chair to steal a motherbox, a white lantern ring to construct a miracle machine. Which is then powered up by the lightning from the rock of eternity
>it doesn’t look like it worked
>the trio plus Lex fight Darkseid after he returns and get their asses kicked
>Batman standing alone against Darkseid and the forces of Apokolips
>he started using Wonder Woman’s lasso and shield after she got dusted, but even that shield is shattered after being blasted by omega beams
>”Bruce... on your left”
>A portal reveals Superman, back after five years
>more and more portals open up revealing countless heroes, and even villains here to fight Darkseid and his army
>Doctor fate is opening the Portals
>amazonians ride out on horseback
>a portals pours out a tidal wave as atlanteans ride sea beasts
>an army of green lanterns from a thousand worlds fly in
>Hawkman swoops in with hawkwoman
>the Shazam family appear in a burst of lightning
>Captain Cold and mr freeze sliding in on ice
>Sinestro, Bleez and atrocitus are here too
>the Atom gets big and steps on Kalibak
>Wonder Woman thanks Bruce for holding on to her stuff for her
>Batman says it’s been a long time since he’s been called Bruce... he didn’t realise he missed it
>Lex walks over and says there’ll be time for fraternising later after they defeat Darkseid, and he tells Superman this changes nothing between them. Superman says he expected nothing less with a small smile on his face

Attached: 290BA713-4B28-4F3F-BC92-ECBB61FDDF8C.jpg (2000x1053, 208K)

It would have really made more sense with dc characters

>even Nightwing and the red hood show up, bringing Bruce to near tears
>as the battle rages, and earths green lantern is about to get killed, a power ring on a dead lantern flies past him, and a huge flock of green creatures fly at the attacker flinging him away
>cut to Batman wielding a green lantern ring, and earths green lantern saying “son of a... I should’ve known”
>battle ends with Darkseid beating the shit out of Batman, and gaining control of the miracle machine, a device that can do whatever the user wants
>he activates it, and nothing happens
>Batman takes off his broken and battered mask, Hawkgirl shouts “is that Bruce Wayne!?”, Green Lantern says “who the hell is Bruce Wayne?”
>Batman says that the key component of the miracle machine being able tor reverse the anti life equation isn’t within Darkseids grasp
>Darkseid says “explain. Nothing eludes me”, while choking Batman
>Batman says “hope. it needs hope”
>Darkseid says “A meaningless and insipid concept, now you die, along with the rest of your pathetic kind. I will sunder this universe and rule over it anew, when I’m done... nobody will remember you. I am inevitable.”
>Bruce says “I am justice... I am the night... I. AM. BATMAN” and activates the device via remote control
>all traces of Darkseids army and five year reign of terror are erased, Darkseid looks shocked for once

>batman dies and Wonder Woman holds him and tells him he did it, he saved everyone,
>nfithwing and red hood are in tears
>Superman puts an arm on his shoulder and tells him he was the greatest friend he ever had
>he hallucinates his parents as he drifts off
>Nightwing replaces Bruce as Batman afterwards

Oh, and Darkseid gets dusted too I guess

DC is dead. Let it go at this point.

I said

>We will NEVER have the DC equivalent of this scene

Learn to read kiddo

Now that you mention it... why weren’t there any marvel villains helping out in the final battle?

Oh yeah, they’re all dead.

They couldn’t atleast have brought Ghost back? She’s not even evil now

Why?

Disagree

Nobody watched antman 2 so they’d just be confused

I mean, the CWS shows are building something like it if your really interested.....

It’s bargain bin at best.

>three hundred of unnamed extras and some ugly CGI ships
>"We will never have the DC equivalent of this scene"
...okay, I guess.

>Batman opens his eyes.
>A pale woman is in front of him.
>"You know who I am, right?"
>Batman nods. "I guess this means it worked. So what happens now, we play chess for infinity? I walk off into the light?"
>"What happens after this is up to you. I'm just the welcome wagon."
>Two figures emerge from the white void.
>"So are they."
>Bruce is silent, overwhelmed with emotion.
>It's his parents.
>He stumbles over his words, trying to ask them if he did the right thing, if he honored their memory.
>They comfort him. He used his gifts to help others. He had a family of his own. He gave his life to give the world hope.
>Bruce embraces them.
>As his hands reach them, he's a little biy again, sobbing.
>They rub his head lovingly, telling him it's time to go home.
>Bruce, holding his parents' hands, walks into a blinding light.
>Death smirks. "Later days, Caped Crusader."

Attached: screen-shot-2014-10-24-at-11-20-26-pm.png (265x497, 102K)

>Parademon about to sneak attack Flagg
>Whizzing from off screen
>Parademon suddenly decapitated
>"BOOMERANGS ALWAYS COME BACK, BABY"

Crap idea

You're a crap idea.

Oh boy it's another "DC retards obsess over a hack who directed 2 shitty movies out of 40 shitty movies and think DC hasn't made anything animated since 2013" thread

Attached: 1545778463866.jpg (638x359, 186K)

How is thinking of a hypothetical DC film anything to do with your obsession with Snyder?

I’m sorry. The idea just isn’t very good.

Fair enough

That’s the post credits scene

>as Bruce walks into the afterlife with his parents, the pale lady stands and watches
>”He always seemed a grim fellow before, and now he’s dead he seems content. How odd” says a voice from behind her
>she turns around and smiles
>”hello brother!”

Attached: BA303231-5184-4630-918F-99B051B0B48F.jpg (395x640, 30K)

Go suck more Mousecock, laddernigger

>No scene where the rogues sacrifice there lives for Flash

>that scene where the flash runs in a circle around Darkseids warrior Titan to create a tornado, then Captain Cold and Mr Freeze shoot their guns into it to turn it into a frozen hurricane, trapping Titan inside
>”You’re welcome, Flash!” quips Cold

Why is Caps shield unbroken in this scene when Darkseid clearly shattered it to pieces in their fight before?

Attached: 56E43FA5-D5C9-44A7-A89E-BBD32444857A.jpg (101x81, 3K)

But that means we’d get a DC equivalent of the grrl power scene.......

Still would be an improvement, if only because Wondy’s thighs would be in it.

At least it’d make more sense than marvels

>We need these random women to protect Carol, even though she’s basically superman and you guys are nobodies in comparison

Hey look, it's you user

Attached: spiderman.jpg (599x766, 73K)

>Diana, Batgirl, Mera, Big Berda, Vixen, Supergirl, Darla and Mary Marvel kicking ass

I could live with it

How do we teleport to this alternate universe, DCchads?
Or could we just send a time traveler to the past so he can keep Snyder way from comic properties
The sacrifice of 300 is nothing compared to a well done funny quip'd but with a soul, trillionare DCEU

Oh what could have been! But at the end of all this in reality you are consigned to existence as an unremitting, unrelenting DCuck.

You don’t, it’s not that great.

DC did that already dipshit and better too.

Actually ready player one did it better than both of them combined.

Attached: ezgif-2-f1f4d41e4b6a.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

Warner Bros is to blame. They want to milk DC characters for cash but don’t have the confidence to let them stand for themselves, so they keep fucking with them and letting “visionary” directors put their weird ideas ahead of the characters themselves

Imagine if a “visionary” director told Feige he wanted Cap to murder indiscriminately, he’d be shown the door, not given the directors chair

>fixes everything

Attached: 97FE124E-8DF9-48D6-B66E-6053ABE23AB0.jpg (727x1099, 229K)

They’d have to nerf him for the movies

>Darkseid appears to have finally subjugated humanity to his will
>dramatic music swells
>Harley Quinn appears behind him
>kicks him in the balls
>*record scratch*
>everyone says "OOOOOOOOOH" in unison
>all the guys cross their legs in sympathy pain
>Krypto puts paws over eyes and whimpers
>Flash quips "THAT'S GOTTA HURT"
>close up on Darkseid's face with him cross eyed
>he says in a silly high pitched voice while looking in the camera
>"Wowie zowie! Riiiiiiiiight in my mother box!"
>Cut to Zack Snyder
>"That's all folks!"
>credits roll

Attached: t0U3Y7g.jpg (256x352, 17K)

Beats being Ladderbro

>It's Snyder's fault everything DC makes is shiy
Now tell us all how great DC's animated stuff is while conveniently leaving out anything after Under the Red Hood like the pathetic predictable fucking DCuck you are

Newsflash dipshit YOU ALREADY HAD THAT AND IT FUCKING BOMBED BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS A SHITTY MCU KNOCKOFF WHILE THE OG IS STILL GOING STRONG

Attached: GreenLantern-PosterArtCR.jpg (2700x3600, 1.84M)

Your movies got BTFO face it you lost.
You can seethe about ladderbro and you can seethe about the MCU but deep down inside you know you lost big time.

Attached: rotowear-fantasy_league_loser-mens_tshirt-rwt0031a-closeup.jpg (2048x2048, 686K)

>unironically larping company wars

Cringe

>>Batman takes off his broken and battered mask, Hawkgirl shouts “is that Bruce Wayne!?”, Green Lantern says “who the hell is Bruce Wayne?”

kek

A poorly-CGI'd sequence making reference to slightly better movies?

>Now tell us all how great DC's animated stuff is while conveniently leaving out anything after Under the Red Hood
>under the red hood 2010
>Gods and Monsters 2015
>Lego Batman 2017
>Batman vs TMNT 2019

Fucking company war casual marvirgin

DC is better let Marvel fanbois have their films

Print is dead and you know it.

Samefag, also TDK trilogy, WW, Aquaman and Shazam were all great.

Don't forget Flashpoint and Superman vs the Elite

Good eye, user. Clearly a mistake.

> but muh cartoons

Your animated offerings has declined so far in quality that Young Justice is what passes for god tier entertainment now with Teen Titans Go being the closest anything DC animated has come close to with commercial success in the past decade. Of course Marvel has nothing to offer in opposition with it's pitiful animation either at this point, but that's due largely to Loeb and Perlmutter being wholey incompetent where as at least DC and Warner Bros animation used to be a god tier standard and to see it have fallen so far and still being used as a point of rebuttal just makes this all the more pathetic.

nigga are you for real?

Attached: infinite crisis.png (1280x983, 2.57M)

I hate this. All these films have done is made me appreciate cinema of the past. I'd take another film like Hardware or Gunhed over the entire MCU.

>Let Marvel have their massive success in movies WE have a dead industry which Marvel is also kicking our ass in and a streaming service no one wants

>Of course Marvel has nothing to offer in opposition with it's pitiful animation

Attached: 20190723_082759.jpg (2896x2896, 844K)

>Big Hero 6
>good

>1 cent has been deposited into your mickey account

Good things came from it

Attached: 1564184013187.jpg (600x750, 239K)

go away niel

Amazing

The DC equivalent of a dozen heroes and 2000+ cannon fodder CGI armies being lumped with the actual characters?

I care more about the crab people than Wakandans and Asmuttians

Attached: AL_.jpg (1777x744, 93K)

>>Batman standing alone against Darkseid and the forces of Apokolips
Thank goodness we won't have this
funny how the bullshit is clear with Batman due to constant batwank but people give Captain America a pass for the same thing

I mean that scene was cool but ultimately pretty pointless, considering all those characters couldn't even take Thanos' army.
Which is strange considering the heroes seemed to hold up well against it in Infinity War, with a lot less people.

>WB
>Hired Whedon for their avengers
>HIred Gunn for another Guardians attempt
They are shameless, they'll try to get the Russos.