What does Yea Forums think about the upcoming Spongebob spinoff, Kamp Koral?

What does Yea Forums think about the upcoming Spongebob spinoff, Kamp Koral?

Attached: hqdefault.png (800x594, 862K)

Its a disgrace to Stephen Hillenburg's legacy

I'd rather watch a cartoon made by Yea Forums.

why does every cartoon have to be about summer camp now? this isn't the 70s or the early 90's kids din't even go to camp anymore

Yea, where is my winter school shows or spring work shows or fall prison shows?

Nickelodeon is the worst children's network that ever existed. They've fucked over so many good shows (like Chalk Zone, for example) and they have to audacity to put the Rocko's Modern Life reboot exclusively on Netflix. But to top it all off, they're taking a dump on Steven Hillenburg's grave by making this CGI abomination. I'd say I hope they go bankrupt but then Disney will swoop in like the vulture they are and buy up their IPs and spit on Hillenburg's legacy even more, along with raping all the other Nicktoons.

Attached: charge.jpg (639x480, 34K)

Now I'm not saying it will be bad, but going by the current writing it will probably be.
But why? Why run spongebob even more into the ground?

this. these stories should all be set inside prison day camps to recreate the atmosphere of public school.

I couldn't care less if it was the greatest series on television, I'd still resent it because Stephen didn't want it.

is there a story to this? Did Stephen actually try to stop this from happening?

Stephen died before he could stop them.

Even though Dan is gone will it still have plenty of feet?

Nick is only steps away for becoming a full-time live-action kids channel. Once they get rid of cartoon, they will dominate.

It's funny because Nick and Disney has basically switched places in the past 5 years.

Don’t you dare compare Camp Lazlo to this filth

Okay

Attached: Game Shakers.png (1916x1076, 2.72M)

no i meant was he actively against it?
because if not that's just a retarded argument. It's just you who doesnt like the idea but to make it sound stronger you say "X creator wouldnt want this because I do neither"

What an odd picture user, truly. Disappointing in you.

>preteen boys feet
Typical Dan Schneider

I'm ashamed of myself.

Attached: Dog_With_a_Blog_S01E09_1080p_WEB-DL_DD+_5.1_x264-TrollHD.mkv_snapshot_19.30_[2019.04.28_11.29.12].pn (1920x1080, 3.2M)

He didn't want crossovers or spinoffs and he certainly didn't want Spongebob to be a kid in school
>In some of the few interviews with Stephen Hillenburg, he recalled that that he was planning to "walk out" completely on Nickelodeon when they demanded that SpongeBob be a school-aged child, "like Hey Arnold! under the sea." He was about to abandon the idea for a full series until he came up with a compromise (putting SpongeBob in a boat driving school so he could remain an adult-aged character)

hm
shines a little light on it.
I assume non of the VAs will actually support this

Summer Camp is an easy excuse to why the kid characters don't go to school or deal with parents

So what you're saying is we need a show about kids in an orphanage then.

Sure but it might be a bit too depressing for viewers

Attached: p06k88vz.jpg (1248x702, 140K)

Even Paul Tibbitt thinks it's a terrible move, that should say enough.

SpongeBob is a child in the body of an adult. That's the whole appeal. What do you gain by making him a literal child?

i'm gonna show my spicness but in the 90's there was a live action show about orphans that was a massive hit and was exported to many countries i can't recall the name tho chiquitas or something liek that.there was a song number like every week

>Disney will swoop in like the vulture they are and buy up their IPs
Heh, yeah like Doug. I have a feeling that Disney will buy Nickelodeon from Viacom. I don't know when, but it may happen one day.