We got a shit reboot instead of a Gwen 10 series

>We got a shit reboot instead of a Gwen 10 series
Life is suffering.

Attached: 0025C1CF-7C90-49F8-858F-04A32F4EF721.png (1920x1080, 2.58M)

>The what-if scenario that not even fans liked

The reboot is bad but Gwen 10 was awful

it's not all bad

Attached: f83.jpg (625x805, 175K)

The production team and the network needed to dial back how fuckable the Internet thought Gwen was.

No really.

Gwen a shit. SHIT

Attached: Wildmutt08.jpg (1920x1080, 107K)

*SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP* *SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP* *SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP* *SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP* *SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP* *SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP* *SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP* *SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP* *SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP* *SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP* *SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP* *SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP* *SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP* *SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP* *SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP* *SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP* *SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP* *SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP* *SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP* *SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP* *SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP* *SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP* *SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP* *SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP*

Attached: 1564367402690.jpg (588x391, 40K)

that episode just felt so... depressing.

Link?

No wonder, Ben had all this talents and usefulness stripped away and given to his already super useful partner. It’s like if Tails were to wake up and find out Sonic is now a genius, can fly and swim without him. What’s the point of him even existing anymore if there’s a better version of him out there. Shit, it makes you kind of sympathetic to Dr Doom.

I like Gwen but what the fuck was the message? It pretty much showed that Gwen was just better at being a hero than Ben, and even with Ben's foresight into future events he still couldn't keep up with her.

if you got Gwen10 Ben would have no place in the story, he doesnt know karate and is too dumb to learn magic, besides when Gwen got the Omnitrix she was kinda of a cunt, even Omniverse Gwen10 was kinda of a cunt

I like that we can have Gwen threads again.

Attached: 1564068365834.png (1024x622, 530K)

the last one got nuked

Space guns.

Attached: Ben AU.jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

Attached: Ben16.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

are you talking about the Raisins™ thread?

Attached: Ben17.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

Attached: Ben gun.webm (640x480, 944K)

Why did all but one of those baddies just stand there watching? Before they got massacred

because they dont want to kill a child, satan

Agreed. The reboot handled this situation far better.

It was either one of two things, as far as I can tell.

Either it had a message and a lesson for Ben, which was essentially stop acting like a smug little shit, since you aren’t al that special for being able to use the Omnitrix.

OR, and I think this is more likely, it was a bit of fan wank since “X somehow has the Omnitrix!” is pretty much THE most popular genre of fanfiction in the series. Or at least it was for a long, long time. Using Gwen as their X was just a no brainer, since using Max would have revealed he was supposed to be the one to have it in the first place before they made that reveal.

I want to have fully-penetrative sexual intercourse with this underage ten-year-old preteen fourth-grader.

Okay

Attached: 1564072998622.png (1098x720, 1.39M)

>that slightly messy hair in the middle panel on the bottom
MY DICK

I mean, it's an interesting thought experiment, but Gwen got to develop her own gimmick instead if just being a female version of an existing hero. And frankly, that's a lot healthier for a character long term.

Would not mind Gwen having her own magic focused spinoff though. She already has a few of her own rogues, even.

>It pretty much showed that Gwen was just better at being a hero than Ben
Given that Ben is a friggin moron, that was kind of inevitable.

Gwen was already a prodigy with high iq, kungfu agility, and latent magic potential

Attached: Ditto22.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

Attached: 1564068283845.png (1797x1078, 2.31M)

And Ben was the shitty viewer insert..... if this was Anime their relationship would have been explicitly stated.

Slightly autistic thread if I'm honest

saves the day then rapes ben.

Attached: Gwen_10_002.png (720x544, 320K)

>Ben was the shitty viewer insert
Sadly this is why this show was popular

>Omniverse decided to further reinforce Ben being useless without the Omnitrix

>No universe where Gwen dom's Ben using both magic AND alien waifu forms