Why is it such a common trope get rid of their powers when they decide they want to stop being heroes?

Why is it such a common trope get rid of their powers when they decide they want to stop being heroes?

Seems kinda stupid to me

Attached: tumblr_inline_opc7ofacBW1qh1htq_640.png (615x508, 244K)

without their powers they have the excuse of not doing anything about the big bad

If they have the powers then they have the responsibility to help people.

What else are they gonna be? Villains?

I want to fuck his mom

Attached: madi.png (321x321, 144K)

normal, non-powered people with lives n shit?

that's how this show ended?

OP, you have a clear sign of autism. Have you ever checked that out?

Attached: 1453229164847.png (623x642, 376K)

No, he gets them back because the goth roastie preferred him with superpowers. Despite the entire series trying to illustrate how the goth isn't shallow.

That sounds pretty communistic to me user.
Why was this shit never brought up in anti commie comics before?

or maybe he had the responsibility to help people.

Im more surprised Tucked and Sam didnt asked to use the machine to, since those powers are the only reason they hang with him

How can they be non-powered people if they don't get rid of their powers retard?

watch the Incredibles

No it was for Sam's vagina
She is the most shallow character ever

she thicc

If OP gets rid of his autism powers, how will he tell us the stupid shit we should care about?

Danny probably developed a thing for her pit sweat.

Attached: FragrantSneakyBighorn-small.gif (245x170, 322K)

Ah yes, because Bob completely left superheroism once he went into hiding.
Getting rid of their powers is a way to make sure that they can leave the whole super hero identity behind because they'd have no use for them as a "normal" person, it also serves as a safety measure so they don't feel the temptation to go back.

she was an obnoxious bitch when it came to her social callings but i gotta say she was right in this episode. If danny didn't get his powers back amity park would be fucked

Elastgirl managed

It let's the hero see the positive aspect their powers had on their life instead of just the negative

No, he considered getting rid of his powers when the Vlad's "Masters Blasters" kept showboating him, then actually got rid of his powers when the Fentons were arrested by Masters Blasters by order of the mayor (Vlad) for harboring a "ghost".
He got them back when he was attacked by lots of ghosts when he tried collecting ghosts for their plot to save Earth.

Attached: S03M04_Sam_can't_look.png (818x615, 625K)

I wonder what other kinks he developed after getting powers

GOTH GIRL BAD
NIGGRESS GOOD