YOUNG JUSTICE OUTSIDERS

Young Justice? More like Young Faggots. No but seriously, how many SJW points is Greg Weisman at now? I'm actually happy for Aqualad he's actually one of the few characters that aren't insufferable

Attached: Aqualad.jpg (1200x630, 91K)

Does he literally only have one voice? I swear to God it was so jarring hearing the same voice come out of three different characters. This show needs more voice actors Christ Alive

Attached: Khary_Payton,_at_MCM_London_Comic_Con,_May_2018.jpg (220x330, 14K)

Cartoons always save money by having lesser characters get voiced by the same actor - the problem is that (unlike the Simpsons which does it with better actors or the Venture Brothers which acknowledges it slyly and plays it for shits and giggles), YJ has both a crappy producer and show runner and also has a bad voice casting director, but also a shitty budget.

I really liked this episode.

So how long until it confirms that Bart likes boipussy?

Attached: 1561604189005.png (678x846, 920K)

That's when you need to cut down the cast my god

Honestly I'd care if YJ wasn't some of the dullest trying hard to be mature shit ever

It's already confirmed that he and El Dorado are a couple.

>how many SJW points is Greg Weisman at now
Let's see we have a gay black man, two bi sexual troubled teenage girls (one of those girls being a Muslim non binary), and a crippled woman and an interracial black man white woman couple. That's all confirmed.
Unconfirmed: a gay white man (unconfirmed if Bart is gay), a gay latino (unconfirmed if latino Spike is gay

Greg is at 1500 points right now

Attached: young justice lez.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Wonder Woman: lying is bad
Aquafag: me sad
nameless Dolphin: you feel bad so is ok
Aquafag: me happy now
I know who is worse Aqualad or Wonder Woman

how many points will he get if he makes Batman a pedophile?

You mean Bart likes cock. That boy is a bottom.

Attached: 776abeee-f6be-418b-a791-e11de6b3f51b.jpg (1273x1280, 405K)

This show is so fucking comfy. It's probably as close to Batman Beyond and Justice League as Warner Bros have come. The whole thing, especially this season, reminds me of what Grant Morrison said he likes the most about superhero comics, that they're a world where the good guys win. And to that extent, I love how good and decent the heroes are, and to a fault. It's such a breath of fresh air with how gloomy DC Comics are right now. It's nice to see everyone just getting along, working together and not having to struggle with their team mates, you know?

>comfy
you dont watch this show

Ugh. I literally cannot. They need to put a trigger warning on this show that it contains g*y and tr*ns content.

Based opening line, OP. Normally infringe at Yea Forums threads, but u keep it real.

My take, as a fellow Alpha, the show isn't awful, it's just slightly not good. They have no idea what they want the show to be (reflected perfectly in Prisim or whatever that Arab cunts name is - she doesn't identify as male female gay straight, she just... is).

I think we need to realize that this show was a just forced ploy to trick longtime fans into buying the DC network or whatever the fuck it's called. Two minutes of Guy Gardner does not make up for 13 episodes straight with these random libcuck "super" teens (seriously, what the fuck is space bugs power other than being Super-Annoying?)

how long until we can look back on this like the bullshit eco content of 90s cartoons?

actually I've been SUPER impressed by how different blaqualad, black lightning, and TT cyborg sound. it's great hearing him actually ACT after years of BOOYAH

Shit OP... just saw this other thread (pic).

I thought you were shitting on YJ outta the blue, which was based. Always attack the enemy when they least expect it!

But now I see, they threw the first bomb. And it was a big gay one. Sadly, this nu-diversity explored in anime 90% becomes canon in tv/film. Enjoy your Aquaman sequel that focuses on Black Manta and his family.

#DCfailsAGAIN

Attached: 1564493841134.png (1212x966, 830K)

Cyborg feels like a waste overall in this season.
especially with the whole "emotions can fuck with the Fatherbox contamination" you'd think they'd dedicate an ep to The Team at least trying to make Vic feel good.

Why would the Bats be a pedo

Gamers, it's time to strike back

cuz that would be uber progressive also the fucking Robin meme

Reminder to thank these two for all the forced progressive gay shit in cartoons. Fuck them

Attached: bryke avatar.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

It's so forced how these people are willingly putting things in their own cartoon, we need to rise up and destroy these people

He plays Rafiki in Lion Guard.

>they're a world where the good guys win

So Greg's stopped pulling his endless "actually the bad guys planned this victory of the good guys lol" keikaku bullshit?

>Just started watching
>All this faggot shit
So should I just put it down now?

No please keep watching until we get Bart and Ed kissing too.

What is it going to take for you to finally drop this show bros? I'm at my breaking point. Turning Aqualad gay is the last straw. He was literally straight. This shit is so forced

Attached: 1547760669220.png (320x240, 67K)

Does this almost cheek kiss count

Attached: c1f6a783-ccb4-46c7-a011-6ba9e68f4a43.gif (540x303, 422K)

No needs to be lips on lips. But Bart and Ed are good boys and will wait until their wedding to do all the fun things.

This is enough for me
I stopped watching this show after this episode

the scene was totally pathetic with the intuitive shock and generate comments in social midia
Aqualad was not raised as a gay character
They changed him this season

I won't miss a thing, the stories are bad, animation is bad
and the characters design already has that old look

But it makes guys like this happy.

Attached: 20190730_131058.jpg (1080x686, 231K)

Obligatory because Greg Weisman is a fucking hack

Attached: static incel.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

The show is filled with straight couples and you guys start crying like babies the minute a few characters are a bit different. Are you really that sensitive?

How about you actually watch the show along with the older seasons you std minefield faggot

Oh fuck off. If it was actually well written then nobody would give a shit. This forced queer shit in cartoons is straight up pandering. You want an example of an actual good well written gay character that is not in your face? Mr. Simmons from Hey Arnold. This is how you should write gay characters. His character comes first and his sexuality comes second.

Shit like Korra, Adventure Time, Young Justice, Dragon Prince etc is so forced and want to get buzz about the show. They don't care about representation in the slightest, it's just to make SJWs eat up their shows and make it immune to criticism. If you want your show to be immune to criticism and be deemed "so progressive" just shove a gay character that wasn't even gay to begin with

Attached: hey arnold gay teacher.png (1042x1178, 1.44M)

>it's just to make SJWs eat up their shows and make it immune to criticis

prove it

Jesus I though it was a meme that Weisman has autism but it's true kek

Attached: greg weisman white cis male twitter.jpg (1080x2220, 870K)

Before girls kissing one another was for teasing. It was fun and hot. Take American Pie, for example.
Nowardays we all know that girls kissing one another in TV is for woke points. It's not about something being sexy, but identity and representation.

It's like... a well prepared salad can be great, you know? You can eat it with that hot chick and have a great time. But have you ever ate salad with a vegan? Let me tell you something, it's a soul-crushing experience. Get prepared for a speech about how veganism is not only important for your body and soul, but also the planet as a whole. It's like eating dinner with a Crusader.
So yeah... that's what girls kissing girls feel nowadays. A dinner with a Crusader. I just want to eat my potatoes, man. I don't care about no muslims and Jerusalem.

>prove it
Can't criticize The Legend of Korra or you are labeled a homophobe.

Attached: korra asamai.png (636x357, 232K)

>second time retweeting a mention of this GOAT ship
Can't wait for this.

Attached: db48de31-8535-43bb-9dd3-4c8794097c5d.jpg (1270x1280, 316K)

Still better than Greg "I can't act for shit as a serious Beast Boy" Cipes.

Attached: 1531617462787.jpg (289x174, 8K)

Sheltered suburbanites who don't see homosexuals in real life. To them, homosexuals don't exist out in the open, so it feels really forced and artificial and deliberate when TV shows them homosexuals.
>This forced queer shit in cartoons is straight up pandering.
>in your face
Yes, that is the intention. You're treating it as some sort of a sin.
>This is how you should write gay characters. His character comes first and his sexuality comes second.
i.e.
>There is only one way to present gay characters!

>Korra, Adventure Time, Young Justice, Dragon Prince etc is so forced
They're obviously trying to make homosexuality more visible and acceptable, making it very brazen, intentionally, because homosexuals around the world are heavily persecuted, attacked, and even killed, so they want to provide a glimmer of hope to homosexuals living in fear? I don't even agree with their tactics, and yes, it's very heavy handed and may negatively affect the show, but you're willfully ignoring the obvious simple motivation, and instead inventing the worst possible motivation instead.

Anyways, obviously you're mad, so stop watching the show?

>Static is a smooth pimp daddy chad in his comic and TV series
>In Young Justice, he is a 18 year old beta loser incel
>Literally the only person on the team who is still a virgin
Fuck this show and FUCK Greg Weisman. Dwayne McDuffie is rolling in his grave

Attached: static frieda.jpg (1142x700, 172K)

Adventure Time always had Marceline and PB's relationship issues as ambiguous in the early seasons. There were hints it was a previously romantic relationship as of What Was Missing in season 3, so that one I wouldn't call forced.

>red head
ooooh no

>dad is an alcoholic and beats her and her younger brother
I'm not going to lie. I enjoyed this character development and it explained why she acted out with Halo. There's no way they could've done this if it was on Cartoon Network. Maybe getting cancelled was what was best for the show

Attached: harper row.png (818x1260, 863K)

Smooth pimp daddy chad isn't the best to describe Static. He got girls but only after he became Static.

and now M'gann gonna sell her to Batman

I can't tell if Cyborg's VA is good or bad. He has a lot of emotion in his performance but holy fuck the animation does not match the same energy his VA is putting out

Attached: 1564002641589.jpg (553x351, 15K)

It's king of jarring how in basically three C-plots with her with got her entire character arc.
>Friendly edge lord
>Actually irresponsible hellion, but because she has a bad home
>She just wants to keep her brother safe
If this season wasn't so busy I'd have liked for this to be spread out and slower burn but what can you do, got to rush to New Gods shit.

Watch her be Bluebird next season.

Wonder Woman did nothing wrong

>Trying hard to be mature
>In a season that has an episode like Bowhunter Security and a motherfucking TEEN TITANS GO! sequence.

>we're the opposite of light
>the opposite of light is darkness
Shes really dumb in this show and never has anything good to say

>Bowhunter Security
shit talking the best episode of the show

Am i autistic or what? Before the shitty DCAMU movies i used to love this art style and the cartoon itself, but after the shitty DCAMU movies left me - frankly - traumatized, i can't watch this show without silently thinking that everything is shit and everyone is ugly. The Justice League characters using the DCAMU costumes didn't help as well.

Anyone else suffering the same stupid condition as me? Because i feel very silly.

I wasn't. Reread my comment.

Ok hold on for a sec
Working out is empowering
Accomplishing you have worked on for years is empowering
Succeeding a job interview is empowering

But how is idly watching a cartoon empowering exactly ?

I've rewatched the show since the first season and took a count. She only ever appear to shit on Batman. Honest. It's like as if she would kill him, if she thought she could get away with it. Her entire purpose in the show is to always take a stance against whatever he says or does.

>Before girls kissing one another was for teasing. It was fun and hot

No it wasn't dyke sucking cuck faggot

Oh God, Superboy is so dead. He might as well have his own marching band announcing his death.

>sexy chocolate fish lady clearly wants Aqualad’s dick
>even kisses him
>”nah I’d rather suck some dick instead”
What did Weisman mean by this ?

Attached: 639E2557-FE2C-4849-937F-96D31AB5A575.jpg (773x859, 296K)

Where the fuck is Dick? And not the kind Aquaman likes now

He's biding his time.
In the time skip between next season he can turn this into a fish three-way with regular fourths and no one can complain.