Knights of the Zodiac season 2 already in production

According to some umadelícias.
freezepage.com/1564500684CJCUEHJLUN

Strap in, boys, it's going to be a long ride

Attached: MV5BNDFmMWEwNzgtZThiMS00MmVmLWE5NWQtNDU0MThhMzIxZTU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_[1].jpg (1061x1500, 476K)

Haters gonna hate, I'm curious about the Silver Saints arc now.

>sanctuary rehash again
Meh, call me when they get to Asgard, Poseidon, Hades, anything else other than the freaking gold saints!

Not my Andromeda

I am too. The show was decent despite some questionable decisions.

>More He-ra seasons
>More KotZ seasons
>Shitty Netflix originals every week
>Eva without Fly me to the Moon
No wonder why Netflix is falling apart

Considering they chose to name Poseidon and Hades so early, why don't they start giving hints of Shaun being Hades? I don't know, something like Shaun having a strange cosmos, born under a strange star or saying to Seiya that she feels like she met him a long time ago (ND reference)

Attached: Hades_(manga).png (754x592, 568K)

That would take too much time out of the army pandering and other OC shit like funny manhole cover AI

Yeah, that's right. I forgot burgers don't like characterization because human emotions make them feel uncomfortable, unless it's daddy issues related so they can relate and even then they need quips.

>knights of the zodiac

Attached: B847227A-1361-447F-BFC3-6C240AF4B27D.jpg (600x492, 38K)

the problem with saint seiya is that you can't use it for brand recognition for the spin off and prequels because there's no seiya in it

Seiya is so cute.

Netflix Seiya is a millennial brat. The latino dub make him gay for some reason

It’s still a badly written show

Please be wrong, please be wrong

>why did we lose so many subs?

Only if the "yours forever" star pendant is a thing. But, the chalice (?) cloth is one the first things we see before the opening rolls, maybe that's the foreshadowing.

I hope they let the bronze saints do shit on Julian's birthday this version, if the Poseidon arc have the greenlight. Both manga and original anime were very poor on that.

Hey, I liked that the gold saints do their job for once at the beginning of the Poseidon arc in the manga. Also the 12 houses battle was brutal so it was expected that Seiya and others were still in recovery.

Also, the Knights of the Zodiac brandname is more famous and bigger outside Japan than SS

There’s no season 3 for any of these shows

I think he just has a bad VA who is really cute too

He's not gay, just a rat kid from YouTube land

Yeah, but since this version isn't that serious, I'm hoping the bronzes will be fine by the party.

> Have Tetis pulling Seiya to dance just to spite Saori and Julian.

I don't remember the relevance of that chalice cloth

I thought he was an actor

Attached: dario-yazbek.jpg (1200x675, 54K)

The Crateris Cloth was only ever a big deal starting with Next Dimension.

A rat kid from youtube who happen to be gay

Attached: 1558708222535.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

Burger writers love shipping faggotry so it's plausible

Oh, that explains why I didn't remember ot from the original

Debatable! I was talking about what he sounded and acted like, anyway

>nooooooo a netflix show written by americans for the americans with an original american dub! go away I want my lesbian underaged kids giving consent to adults!

Probably the show is just 13 episodes long and retards call them 'seasons' because Netflix doesn't release them all at once

They using a variation of Pegasus Fantasy as the opening or what?

It's still Saint Seiya, so wait for the party get wrecked before anything shippy happens.

>s2
it was going to be 12 eps since the beginning but they splited it because of the shitstorm

Read the article. Amano, the director, mentions a S2 beyond the 12 episodes already made is in production and that season is going to be about the 12 houses

>It's still Saint Seiya
>No sadomasochism
>No homoeroticism
>No child abuse
>No hotblood
>No manlyness
>Le quippy quips
The fucking horse show is more Saint Seiya than KotZ

30 year old boomer Americlap here. I went back and watched the first 12 episodes of the original anime adaptation to see what all the fuss is about. It's aged pretty gracefully all things considered, and I imagine if I was watching this in my adolescence in the 90s I would be all over this, but this is definitely one of those franchises that had to have been part of your childhood in order for you to be excited about it. I think Toei missed the boat with building momentum and interest the first time around, and now they're going to be fighting an uphill battle against newer series(es) with broader inter-generational appeal in the American market.

So, when are the next 6 episodes comming?

Yep, sounds like my own experience as a 30 year old huelander. Saint Seiya is great but you're only going to fall for it head over heels if it's a gateway anime. A lot of latin american fans have trouble accepting that fact.

Kurumada mentioned on an interview back in 1987 that he envisioned the SS reader as a boy on third grade and he wrote his manga with that reader in mind. I think SS is one of those titles that demand the audience to leave cynicism behind and kids lack cynicism, or at least they used to lack cynicism until the internet became a thing. It's a very old type of heroic tale, it takes itself very seriously and demand its audience to take it seriously too. It's almost like a fairy tale, full of holes that leave children asking their parents annoying questions but children want to hear more of this magical and yet cruel world. It's curious that quote from Kurumada come from his interview with June, a magazine aimed to fujoshis. It's like Kurumada admiting to adults that his manga is childish but asking them to read it as children. It kinda remind me to the prologue of Jean Renoir's Beauty and the Beast, keeping the huge distances.

>It's still Saint Seiya,
no. It doesn't even apply the rule of cool. That shit is a glorified finger familly rip off

Yes, Pegasus destiny by the struts

The article says the second half of the first season (silver saints) is alreadymade and coming soon, they are talking about preproduction for a second season

>help mods truth is raping me hellllp the evil Yea Forums is out for me helllllp

>Shiryu take Shunrei to the party
>Hyoga impress the girls by doing ice-related tricks
>All the guys are impressed by how cute Shun looks on a dress she may be jealous of Seiya being with other chicks
>Ikki is at the corner drinking orange juice or some non-alcoholic drink

>Saint Seiya
> manlyness

>is in production and that season is going to be about the 12 houses
I'M SO FUCKIN' SICK AND TIRED OF THAT ARC JUST MOVE ON ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard he did that interview because the magazine thought he was someone else and soon after that he created Chamaleon June as a tribute.

goldys sell toys
Poseidon arc kills the original serie

Shaun still looks exactly like Shun, just pushing out his hips.

They absolutely needed this guy and his gay little army to progress the plot

Attached: wi75bgg8.jpg (712x891, 83K)

I haven't seen a single myth cloth for the netflix shit

Never forget

Attached: 1563713806239.jpg (399x496, 55K)

>No homoeroticism
>No manlyness
It's a bit contradictory, you know?

Attached: casa de libra.png (720x544, 278K)

no, Asgard did
ratings fell so they had no reason to invest in another filler season since it caught up with the manga
that's why they finished things off with a 10-episode cour as opposed to the usual 20+

>Also, the Knights of the Zodiac brandname is more famous and bigger outside Japan than SS

Exactly. It's why the Netflix Voltron series wasn't called "Go-Lion" and why the upcoming Battle of the Planets movie isn't being called "Gatchaman". Branding matters. Weebs don't.

and shorter hair

>TV-14
>violence is completely neutered in comparison to the older anime

Attached: ....png (223x195, 49K)

yet

I haven't watched the Netflix KotZ yet. Do they still use a tremendously shitty cover of "And I Ran So Far Away" as their theme song? That was the best part of the old dub.

the best character of the reboot

Why are talking about Wataten?

Pretty sure Bandai announces these lines in advance, to debut along the show, not way after... thas exactly what they did with Omega, Soul of Gold and Sho anyway

>netflix can't do no wrong, those people clearly lie
try reading the fucking source holy shit bootlicker.

SS is toys selling franchise and scales didn't sell a shit

Nah, the best OC were the generic Casius clones, finally a decent use for the Steel Saint armors

because thats peak saint seiya everything after that went downhill

You forgot to mention that while Ikki is keeping close tabs on Shaun, he's going to be reminded of Esmeralda and think how cute she would look with his sister dress.

steel Saints were based in Omega

Marine scales are just boring, even if the designs weren't wrong perse, they looked like Gold cloth knockoffs, all the same color and shit, they didn't even get cool gimmicks like the Libra weapons or anything

At least the seven god warriors had different coloring that make them stand out from each other, the marine generals just all kind off blend together, aside Poseidon the more iconic looking one was Tethis kek

jab and others bronze saints are bestest of all series

I like the idea of using them as footsoldiers, downgrading Bronze saints into steel troopers while understandable within lore, was kinda stupid, especially at how arbitrary Omega was with ot

Seiya can be promoted to Sagittarius and Shitu to Libra, but Hyoga and the rest remain bronce

Eagle and Orion cloths now are made from bronce, not silver anymore

Also, Jabu is steel now, doesn't matter if the Unicorn cloth was never passed along like Leo Minor and Wolf did

I'm so mad that they could've made his research result in the Steel Saints having actual plot meaning but they went for guns and choppers instead

Attached: steel saint.gif (224x350, 20K)

God Warriors didn't either
By the time they got to Poseidon the toy sales had decreased to the point they just gave it a mercy finish-off

Peak SS is still th Hades saga

Orion was never confirmed to be Silver
Movie artbooks said "maybe these are also silver cloths since these others are also Silver" but they never said for sure
>Hyoga and the rest remain bronce
They kept Hyoga and Shun as bronze because Shun's prototype was already done by the time Omega got in the last stretch of season 2, they wanted to try to pimp out the models if they were to release more

I hate how they demote Jabu to steel, the steel saints use those cloths because they can't burn cosmos for shit

Let the man keep what little dignity he has

>Jabu
>Demoted
>Literally finished off a class-2 Pallasite that killed a Gold Saint

It still.bafiles me that the army battle was so long, every saint vs saint fight ends in a couple of blinks because somw.burger thought that having saints fighting choppers on a desert was more interesting and deserved more focus

I still wanted my semi canon Virgo Shun and Leo Ikki, dammit

This is why you shouldn't watch dumpster fires. They bank on the audience, not the reviews.

Still got his Bronce cloth taken away randomly unlike Lion and Wolf

You can't possibly tell me redesigning the Unicorn cloth was less work, there's a reason why they didn't touch Phoenix's at all

Why do you want Leo Ikki though? All the others make some degree of Saint but Leo Ikki is literally one of the concepts Kurumada's going to have the most trouble making anyone buy.
>loses a fucking immortal Cloth that fixes itself when it dies becoming more powerful with each turn
>loses those also semi-canon bits of being the only ever man in the history of the Saints to actually get the Phoenix cloth
>loses also the mystique of being fully immortal himself when sometimes he just escapes death through plot, but everyone just chalks it down to "he's PHOENIX, man"

>Randomly
Dude, Jabu retired. That's what he himself says, he had enough.
They also never said someone doesn't have Unicorn, Yuna's friends that never got screentime are the actual saints of Hare and Crane but we never saw their cloths.

>fighting helicopters and swat cosplayers
>punches and hits look like they wouldn't hurt a fly
>see almost no battle damage except them getting smudged with some dirt but let's just chalk that up to the cheap cgi
>only blood we've seen is from when that blond shun gets killed
>introduces a new character to the mythos who's some dr tenma looking clone who really added nothing in the 6 episodes
I don't think I'll continue with this shit.
Might lurk around for when the second half airs or season 2 because I'm curious how they'll handle this scene

Attached: UnderstatedCrazyBorzoi-size_restricted.gif (264x267, 271K)

How about if you actually read what I posted first? I'm saying that in that poster Andromeda DOES NOT look like a girl; in the original anime they gave his clothe space for breasts; so if they wouldn't have announced about the sexchange, people would just think the gave Shun a slim body and a haircut.

Imoutos

Attached: 1544590420785.jpg (700x500, 89K)

>I'm curious how they'll handle this scene
considering the global castration of the thing, shaun will probably just fling his chains near him or something

He's a star chosen saint, not a freaking cop, if there's no one new to become the Unicorn saint, Jabu should keep the cloth untIL death, he doesn't get to give back his gun and badge because he likes raising cows...

And yet, Graad fundation still had the time somehow to customize a steel cloth with Unicorn motifs and made to Jabu's fit and size. So much for "he was retired"

>the entire first episode
Might just about be the cringiest shit I've seen since the summer island pilot.

Attached: 13075356633.jpg (400x400, 131K)

I just want every one of my 5 boys to finally be recognised as the strongest saints ever, kinda shitty Ikki remains on a Bronce rag when Seiya gets gold, Ikki and Shun prvend themselves enough for the raise as well, and if you have a universe with both Shaka and Aioria dead, let the dudes inherit the fucking clothes man!

>Gets ignored by the drawthreads
>Gets ignored by Yea Forums because fujoshits don't like her
>Gets ignored by lewds

I just wanted to beat my dick, man

Attached: shun_novo.jpg (774x489, 39K)

>Bronce rag
His armor is the best one

Kinda sad actually, because episode 2 is almost good, of course that's only because the script is 80% copy-pasted stuff from the first 80's SS episode

In universe people still look ugly at anyone who wears a Bronce cloth, even Gold saints that got defeated by them before

It's more about the rank than the armor

It almost feels like they don't know what they're doing

>Seiya throws trash but goes to pick it up when he misses the trash like some kind of thing you would see in an 90s american cartoon as to not worry parents
>Moments later, the bullies right out say they're going to kick his ass

>a /fit/ man like Ikki wearing a Gordo Cloth
That doesn't make sense

give them time

That was made from the reveal months ago if you look at the date on the art. Nobody wants to make fanart after watching this shit show.

Either everyone gets a raise or no one does, ask the saint syndicate

Because she's just shun with a vagina and more boring, there's nothing interesting about this version of the character

At least Hyoga got some edge thtown into him, by comparisson

Yeah, he was literally retired for all of the first season, same as Nachi and Ban who say they decided to become Steel Saint coaches because Saori asked them to.
So yeah Jabu WAS literally retired, and the series never said someone once didn't get the Unicorn cloth

>I just want every one of my 5 boys to finally be recognised as the strongest saints ever,
They literally are in Omega though.
They're called LEGENDARY SAINTS and not Gold Saints and there's even the end of an episode where the Gold Saints themselves say "THE LEGENDARY SAINTS HAVE BEGUN TO MOVE!" putting them on a different standard than them

Attached: EAe65HMUEAgozz6[1].jpg (1152x2048, 292K)

Based

You have no godamn standards

>based netflix making muhdick hard I told you about muhdick right, now I order you to like this because muchdick, and make art for muhdick too

In the first season of Omega it's outright said that the legendary saints are above Gold Saints around the time of the Pisces battle.

It's all very vague afterwards though. In season 2 for example, Hyoga surpasses the absolute zero and Shiryu makes the Libra cloth evolve, something Genbu couldn't do, but then he's portrayed as seemingly weaker than Fudou (without even using his actual divine form).

Here is your final boss, bro

Attached: 547b75ffe27230caa953d22fb321ab4b.png (600x600, 176K)

Why? None of the three of them managed to anything against Hyperion before they used Athena Exclamation, really didn't seem to me he felt weaker. All of what they did just made him shrug their attacks off after he received them and nothing else.

Also the Cloth evolution doesn't seem to have much of a pattern about needing to actually be stronger than the previous owner, since Seiya evolves Sagittarius all by himself. It was much more rule of cool than anything else.

hades jabu?

> Implying dragon punching a copter isn't cool as fuck.
The best way to enjoy this is think about this show as something separated from the original. People really need to take some chill pills.

His name is Graad. Like in Graad Foundation Graad, something from the original canon. This old fart will most probably perform a heel face turn and be an ally later. I don't doubt he'll actually introduce the steel saints if they want.

Well, Seiya and Shun were good bros in the original. Things can be sure different now.

>Implying dragon punching a copter isn't cool as fuck.
It really isn't especially with the cheap animation.It looked shitty as hell

Not-Jango is fuckin' shit!

But they didn't get even that right, every last sub calls him GUraad instead of Graad.
I mean, I also think the entire point would be that he's the head of the "Graad" foundation, but they wanted their extra U.

Pathetic

Attached: Jango.jpg (640x480, 28K)

>tuca and bertie won't get a second season but this will

Attached: 78979564655664564231.jpg (299x316, 17K)

>a obscure gross show doesn't get enough views to get a new season
>the reboot of a international succes do

>gross
why are zoomers such faggots?

Attached: 59b40ddb6e841f4e7c2cf54e738e9e25e1b252f1_hq-horz.jpg (1033x333, 218K)

>Likes an awful show
>calls others "zoomers"

Just like the original!

>Implying you can't be both gay and manly
Kurumada is the closest we have to Mishima writing shounen manga

Attached: mishima_yukio2.jpg (357x504, 49K)

O QUE? ATAQUE E DEFESA EM UM SÓ?!

>It's aged pretty gracefully all things considered
>all those asspulls
>all that shit writing
>p-p-p-p-p-pero MUH INFANCIA

Its the same shit with DBZ. If you didn't watch it as a kid you'd never understand its appeal as an adult.

Esmeralda died on-screen instead of going to the Shadow Realm or something. That's already pushing the bar on levels of violence allowed to kids. Yeah, burger kids are really pussified. And then they turn into school shooter

How can hues accept this?

I think Kuru should stick to his original vision of making the scales blue. I wouldn't make them best sellers but I think they'd be better remembered. The new package of scales in Japan are blue now

>It's aged pretty gracefully all things considered
lol

Toei honestly doesn't know what to do with the franchise anymore since they slacked off on expanding It the same way they did with DB and SM hence why its revival 15 years ago was so short-lived and they tried again with a "quasi-sequel" that failed hard alongside a reboot movie which also failed hard and went back begging to oldfags for money later on. KoZ is honestly their last chance.

He wound up becoming my favorite character in Omega despite hating him at first.

I'm one and I just recognize that this reboot is not any worsely written than the original, it's just different. There are story decisions that are weird as hell, but at least the hand to hand fights are interesting to watch until it devolves to throwing super moves at one another.

that was Toei being Toei tough.

How can FemShun even compete?

Attached: shun.jpg (716x539, 54K)

They didn't want to turn kids gay this time around.

Hyoga just went back to his manga roots

Quite. But, considering everything, it was a good final result.

It's both different and worse.

Would you even notice it's a she if the dub was by a male?

I don't know what you're expecting out of a shonen anime that's about Five Special Teenagers getting fight powers from the ancient Greek goddess Athena reincarnated in urban Japan circa 1986. Is this From Here To Eternity? No. Is it a decently engaging anime for the 8-13 yr old demo? Yeah, it gets the job done. The animation quality is decent. Nothing to write home about, but not a travesty either. The action is entertaining enough. The pacing is above average for a series this long. The tone is desperately trying to push the envelope to what you can get away with in a cartoon ostensibly aimed towards young boys without ripping it apart, which is both a plus and a minus. I don't know, what's the problem here exactly?

>ignored because gringos dont care about saint seiya

and I thought shun.chan will be man she-ra counterpart

Beats me, I don't. Would rather have the 2D sequels to overture.

SS is officially/co/ now?

Attached: 1486243033144.png (463x419, 252K)

>tfw he looked familiar but I never made the connection

Well, this version is american, so I think it is.

But can we talk only about this version or whatever is SS related?

Yeah I would.
Shun looks girly but he's not full-on trap

And why would anyone want to talk about this version?!

I dunno. But people in this thread are talking about this version.

It's literal shitposting because of one these guys didn't even grasp you didn't watch it as a kid.

>The tone is desperately trying to push the envelope to what you can get away with in a cartoon ostensibly aimed towards young boys without ripping it apart, which is both a plus and a minus
What the fuck are you talking about

The manga treats all the five so well, I can't tell which one is more bullshit among them.

Dunno, anime Seiya got awfully bland post 12 temples. Manga Seiya could be consistently a smart jackass in his best moments. I do appreciate Netflix Seiya finally have some sass back.

Yea Forums it's, what do they call, "tsundere" for the Netflix version. Everyone said they hate, but that's the fourth or fifth SS thread since the premiere.

I was talking about power levels, but yeah, Seiya jackassery is pretty fun.
He does regain some of it back in Hades... Poseidon almost fills like filler in the manga, despite all the obvious effort put into it.

They use some english adaptation of Pegasus Fantasy.

Nigga wat, the Siren scale is stylish as heck, even if it looks a bit feminine.

>30 year old franchise
>struggling to become revelant again
>tainted by modern US media
It's honorary Yea Forums at least

Pegasus fantasy or soldier dream?

Now thats a hard question.

Soul of Gold ruined Soldier Dream for me.

Pegasus Fantasy. Soldier Dream is very underwhelming.

Soldier Dream

la cancion de los errores

So what’s the next anime from the 90’s remake? Zenki?

any anime not popular in united states of faggotland

I mean... they used Pegasus Fantasy in omega
with the same flaws, too

Soldier Dream but both are great

Pegasus Fantasy in Omega was fucking stupid and a good example of everything wrong with Omega

>SAINT SEIYA! SHOUNEN WA MINNA! (Saint Seiya! They all are young boys!)
>Yuna is jumping on her tutu

Dead or Death