FRITTATA

FRITTATA

Attached: IMG_1945.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WhkX6jop9DQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish I still did drugs when I watched this show. Would've made it even more batshit insane.

AdultSwim's Legion (before Legion)

>Sorry I'm late everybody. Some black lady made me eat a bunch of cheese.

Attached: Gimmesomelemonade.jpg (699x424, 28K)

The Egg is the World, and the World is the Egg. A Metaphysical Seeker must break the World's Shell or it will die without being born. For the Revolution of the World.

Attached: GET OUT OF YOUR HEAD GET OUT OF YOUR HEAD GET OUT OF YOUR HHHHHH.gif (499x274, 622K)

>pft.. Yea Forums... the devil's dreambox..

Re-watching this show has made me realize it's possibly the most quotable thing AS has ever aired. Maybe even more than ATHF or Sealab, I dare say. ATHF got pretty mediocre with season4 but Xavier was golden for it's brief existence. I'm afraid to type in some quotes from memory because I don't want to get them wrong and sully the witty writing, but the Chinese Godfather saying "There's one problem, he's not happy with his life" regarding his regenerative minion, pausing, and then cheerily saying "But I don't care" is burnt into my mind.

GIVE
ME
BACK
MY
SON
OOPS
SORRY
I
MEAN
DRUUUUUUGS

What's with negroes and whites and cheese? The same "joke" in Boondocks first episode

Is it like a class struggle thing? That blacks have economic power(even if loaned) and want to ingratiate/equalize themselves to the white folk but don't have the acquired taste mark of the wealthy man so they call mozzarella, brie or roquefort simply cheese? Is it that cheese is a stand in for their suspected witchcraft power of bringing in wild animalistic energies to the creatively bankrupt white, like in hip hop or jazz? Is it that cheese is a peace offering, common ground that both whites and blacks and meat lovers and even vegetarians -the reasonable ones- like? Or perhaps it's a trickster prank, offering and forcing rotten food in a mock potlach not to flaunt their wealth but to trick the other party into accepting a fake good and the other party being gullible or obliged to honor the deal, highlighting racial tensions, class warfare and a certain "we wuz" insider knowledge hidden to the white man like Wakanda or the black pharaohs or the Mokele Mbembe or hidden mystical truths that the white is naive to. A joke at the expense of the whitey.

>six hours ($435.25) later
>yeah...Yea Forums...really...rots your nut

What doth life?

Yoohoo! Who here receives the meat?

Ooh, I hope it’s youuu

>Welcome to the U.S. Army. How can I help you?
I need some of that disease you guys invented.
>Crack?
The other one.
>AIDS?
That's the spice.
>You'll need to fill out an HC24-A requisition form.
I don't have time for that.
>[Sighs]
>I shouldn't do this, but here. Someone left this in the lost and found.
Frittata. Just got to dump this load in that dirty 'puter's floppy slot and collect my kudos.

YOU SLUMBER CUCUMBER

YOU GO CATCHIN' SOME ZEDS, YOU GET OUTTA MY HEADS

YOU SLUMBER , HAM...
BURGERIDONWANNATALKBOUTNUTTINELSE

>Boil his blood.
>Get our drugs back.
>Charge him a recycling fee.

MY BABIES... MY BABIES!

>I'm a survivor, we're a dying breed.

HAS ANYONE SEEN THE LAKE

HAHAHAHAHAH
LISTEN, THIS PSYCHE ISN'T BIG ENOUGH FOR TWO METAPHYSICAL SEEKERS

>Let’s flush the drugs
>Good thinking! Staying one step ahead of la policia!

>Wednesday is Taco Tuesday

No one has ever survived our initiation!

Attached: C857B882-F3FC-4BF7-9970-3226466F87F0.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

I think it’s a government cheese thing

youtu.be/WhkX6jop9DQ

Attached: d6bbb531dfbe8d48c134340661994ee8.png (491x491, 551K)

>SPORTS!
>SPORTS!
>SPORTS!
>SPORTS!

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-125517_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 532K)

>SPORTS
>SPORTS
>SPORTS