How well does he do in the dc universe?

How well does he do in the dc universe?

Attached: IMG_20171007_230539.jpg (1920x1080, 100K)

Darkseid laughs at his ass.

Attached: 4af.jpg (328x398, 33K)

bellow top tier above everyone else

Hey look it's Strong Man
He is the Strongest

This is what you'll unleash by raiding Area 51

Good, until cosmic level DC. Then his shit get pushed in. But this is Yea Forums, and they will never admit this.

CHADren solos, because he is the strongest.

literally just superman again

Attached: h9weMsl.png (1024x1024, 146K)

>excuse to post weebshit thread #16743553344
I hope your Dad puts his .22 through the back of your skull

Attached: eec.png (500x553, 235K)

seething

He "does" fine because he doesn't give a shit about anything, so he ignores everything until someone tries to exploit him. If he can he'll kill or ignore that person, if not he'll probably die fighting them.

He gets BTFO'd by your pick of Doomsday, Darkseid, Lobo, Brainiac, Imperiex, or the Anti-Monitor.

Actually, just pit him against any Superman villain that's an alien and he's gonna be in rough shape.

Are Choderen fags so bored and unemployed that they have to come here? Actually nvm I'd take you fags over the twitter fags anyday

He'd probably lose to Doomsday, since Broly > Jiren, and Doomsday is just Broly with extra bullshit

>Jiren's first method of defense is to stop attacks by staring at them really hard
>Superman can do this
Animefags are welcome to join us in the sun any time, just as soon as they admit the truth.

Attached: 4862912-1071346-image2.jpg (582x553, 88K)

I AM HERE!

Attached: All Might.png (702x1138, 346K)

Enter GODren

Attached: c585cecbcb9f19dbac34c3cc84024c09.jpg (735x987, 65K)

What a boring fucko.

At least Broly has a nice design, and out of his two backstories he has a sort of good one. And the other one is still fun. If you're gonna make your show about big retarded meatheads screaming and being strong at least make sure they are actually fun and cool to look at it.

Darkseid would utterly destroy the DB universe not because of how strong he is (cause he is, and let's say he'd be up there in power level) but because he would not even give anybody a chance to fight him and would be pulling Babidi-esque mindfuckery, either directly or through his subordinates before anyone ever could even see him coming. Every strong guy would get an Omega tattoo to the forehead even before Granny or Desaad got their hands on them. Physical combat is just a last resort to the guy, that's the opposite of what DB is.

And when he eventually was forced to retreat cause he's the bad guy, in a last act of petty revenge he'd vaporize Mr. Satan from existance or snatch Goten or Baby Trunks and torture them into a very strong monster for the main cast to fight.

Attached: 1556808501612.gif (445x331, 21K)

Nigga please. Darksied cant beat Mr.Satan. That like you saying Lois can outrun Flash.

He would solo every problem DC cosmic have. Shown capable of reaching from one end of the universe to the next in mere minutes. Capable of casually punching through planets. Possess raw power rivaling that of a being that is capable of destroying a universe. Can survive in space unaided. Possess super science at his disposal. 1 being a Brainac-type shrink ray and a nigh-indestructible containment bubble.

>those digits
>that post
What are the fucking odds.

But I bet you knew exactly where I was going with that, Satan.

Attached: Dan_Turpin.jpg (640x480, 81K)

You're probably correct. Pic related is the newest villain in the DBZ manga; he does magic instead of punching people and shooting lasers. Compared to the rest of the DC universe he'd be middling, but he's still able to run circles around Goku and Vegeta. Someone on the higher end of the threat scale like Darkseid would fuck shit up

Attached: Moro_cloakless.png (574x743, 468K)

would superman and goku have been good brothers?

Moro would just absorb Superman and Darkseid's energy and reduce them to baseline human before destroying Earth/Apokolips. Would eventually find out about the Lantern Corps's Central Battery and proceed to drain them of all their energies. With the full power of the 7 Lantern's Corps's Central Battery, Superman's power, Darkseid's power at his disposal, he will remake the DC multiverse into his very image.

Not on his watch

Attached: image.png (250x299, 200K)

I'm not that familiar with DC but it feels like they deal with ridiculous multiversal threats on a yearly basis(Barbatos, Perpetua, etc) and somehow etch out a win, so why should he be any different?

>since Broly > Jiren,
not even close

Attached: dogly.png (750x1334, 444K)

Moro absorbs Anti-Monitor's anti-matter powers and becomes the Anti-Monitor Moro. With the additional powers of 7 Lantern Corps's Central Battery, 4 pure Kryptonians, the Omega Force, the Alpha Force, the Source, the Speed Force, the Firestorm Matrix, Captain Atom's quantum powers, Shazam and Black Adam's lightning, Nabu's magic, the Rock of Eternity, God Wave, Still Force, Sage Force, Strength Force, Death Force, Life Force, Negative Speed Force, Zoom's time powers, the Red, the Green, the Rot, and Spectre's powers, nothing can stand against him.

Gets bodied by Superman, per the usual.

not even remotely the same thing

Superman would admire Jiren and considers him his role model. Would actually wish he can be even half the hero that Jiren is. The Green Lantern's job are made easier and safer with Jiren also patrolling space. Sinestro turns over a new leaf.... again because Jiren inspired him to do good. Atrocitus forgo his rage and became someone that inspires hope. Oan Guardians are plotting against him because they refuse to allow another superpower in space, especially not one that will make the Green Lantern Corps look terrible. Darkseid got shrunk and placed in the Green Lantern's Science Cell. Supergirl offers herself to Jiren but he respectfully declines since he ain't no pedophile like Hal.

Attached: the erotic mourns of a failure.jpg (331x336, 39K)

It's not OP's fault DB threads on Yea Forums tend to be mindless shitposting.

Would Zeno even still erase him at this point If he brought all this power back to the DB universe

Prob not, that would be like asking if that bullshit would sufficiently protect him from The Presence/TOAA

Just need to kill the Presence and steal his power if he wants to challenge Zeno. And unlike Zeno, the Presence tend to split himself up and divide his power into multiple beings. Which makes it easier for him to be killed and his power stolen. Once Moro acquires the power of an absolute being like the Presence, he would be too power for Zeno to stop. An absolute being against another absolute being will favor the one with more combat experience. And in this case, it would be Moro. Effectively kill the DC and DB multiverse as the true master of the Empty Hand.

Why not just have Moro steal all the energy from the source wall. It's more powerful then anything in the multiverse save the source, right?

He would be a your typical flying brick and a random Supes that is member of that universal council that appeared in Morrison's The Green Lantern run. He is not that interesting or have so much of a personality so that's the best that could happen to him.

You are confusing Moro with Dr. Manhattan user and he isn't. Also nice fanfic.

He gets beaten by Superman, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Etrigan, Lobo, the Green Lantern Corps, Sinestro, Larfleeze And Big Barda.

Really, Dragonball characters are only about as strong as Darkseid's Parademons at best, or Question, Batman, Green Arrow at worst.

Only Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Gohan and Trunks can stand up to Supes.

Jiren's origins is closer to Martian Manhunter than Superman.

Normally I'd say he doesn't do well since comics are a bit more nuanced than DBZ, but here's a panel showing the forger of all universes being defeated by a big punch, so I guess Jiren can go pretty far off of brute strength

Attached: Justice League (2018-) 025-022.jpg (1988x3056, 1.12M)

I don't know if I agree with this. I would say that Krillin is at least Aqua mans level of power, and Piccolo is easily Wonderwomen level.

Aquaman ain't that weak. Krillin is probably faster than Aquaman on land, but Krillin is no where near Aquaman in terms of raw physical strength and durability.

Attached: aquaman drowns a bitch.jpg (624x960, 166K)

Broly is stronger than Jiren though.

probably keep doing the same thing he has been doing being a super hero

You can't kill the Presence.

Piccolo with the Wisdom of God is strong enough to beat Wonder Woman without taking off his cape. Really, Dragonball is just bad at showcasing it's side character's abilities.