What would you do to Daria?

What would you do to Daria?

Attached: 1471290296-elle-daria-daria-morgendorffer-mtv.jpg (480x720, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2019/06/jodie-tracee-ellis-ross-mtv-daria-spinoff.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Impregnate her.

And than take responsibility?

Talk to her about books. Reminisce on how much high school sucked. Share a pizza.

And than fuck her?

Take her glasses and run away with them!

How about than taking off her clothes?

Yeah I'll run back and take her jacket too!

Absolutely not.

Take off her boots and suck on her toes.

rap her

And her shirt and her skirt.

Jake and Helen will probably kick your ass.

Ah a foot fetishist.

I always wanted to beat her to a bloody pulp. Her smugness, self rightousness and edgy faux cynism really grinded my gears since I saw her. Fucking bitch deserves a good humbling

So rape her than?

I'd like to take Daria's glasses off and show her the pleasure of being cummed on

She would probably scream.

This

bump

How do you think Daria react to being raped? Because she's pretty weak and frail, she's probably pretty easy to rape.

She would completely shut down.

>all of these rape and battery posts.
look, I get it. Years of seeing characters who are literally written to be the smartest person in the room is insufferable, but I don't think Daria was one of those examples. She wasn't portrayed in the right all of the time.

Attached: 1442366393320.jpg (215x225, 7K)

>How do you think Daria react to being raped?

Attached: images.jpg (210x240, 8K)

Um, self-inflicted?

She's smart, wilful and independent, but also actually fairly fragile in her own ways, that's what fascinates me.

it was from an episode of Drawn Together where Hot Topic was actually this Hostel parody where people paid top dollar to torture cartoon characters they hated. Daria said something along the lines of "this is men's fault"

Oh, didn't know that. Thanks.

Ask if her friend is available.

Reminder that the "Daria & Jodie" show got dropped and is now simple "Jodie"

Yes they dropped Daria and the show will be all about Jodie.

Not sure if this is good or not but at least if "Jodie" fails they won't touch Daria

vulture.com/2019/06/jodie-tracee-ellis-ross-mtv-daria-spinoff.html

Did the revival get cancelled? The one that was gonna replace Jane with Jodie and make everything about MUH BLACK CULTURE

Please say it got canned.

WHAT

FUCKING WHAT

There's no fucking way they can bank on Daria nostalgia with a side character that was written to be "black girl" and was usually a bitch when things didn't go her way.

Probably has a bush....but I'd still go down on her so hard that I'd be flossing with her pubes

And you would cum inside her?

I am a black dude...what do you think?

Attached: 4Chan - Reaction Woman always lust Dick.png (704x528, 446K)

no you freak, you know what I meant. Perhaps you want to join her too? OP and Daria, bludgeoned together for my amusement. That would be dreamy.

Daria would appear in "Jodie" as much as Jodie did in Daria. MTV may be retarded but not retarded to lose focus why they wanted to bring back Daria in the first place.

Attached: 1532308650964.png (317x492, 256K)

bump

I just want a Daria blu-ray collection with licensed music in tact.

Ball gag
Various bondage stuff

And whips?

Tell her to stop being a poser. Lying to yourself makes you unhappy and act like a cunt.

>reboot a show
>drop one of the two main characters for a background one for a dumb reason
>take a step back
>think
>drop the other main character as well
This is legitimately funny. It's so silly. I'm actually chuckling over here.

I like paddles better. I feel whips are more for show.

I wonder how much Daria would enjoy it.

I would get her really into butt-stuff, and make her an instagram THOT, cam shows included, but she kicks some money to me, and I get to smash that literally whenever and however I want.
Because I feel like any "corruption" related stuff online I could find with her would be too played out or too broad and general.

If that doesn't work, I'll move to her unsatisfied mom, and try the same.

Attached: f07cf31fcc37537d95bf87e5403092f7.21.jpg (1200x764, 155K)

Attached: 1311441050211.jpg (1100x1540, 151K)

Attached: WACK.jpg (1379x791, 86K)