I know I’m late, but I just finished the season finale of Star Vs ... damn, I don’t even really know what to say...

I know I’m late, but I just finished the season finale of Star Vs ... damn, I don’t even really know what to say? This show has a lot of issues but at the very least it’s unpredictable as hell. I’m pretty sure no one could have seen this coming, Star destroying the primary source of ... everything that makes this series work? I don’t even know what they’re gonna do next season. I guess show how the Mewmans/Humans learn to coexist, maybe explore more about the fact that mewmans were once human? I don’t really come to Yea Forums that much but I’m curious to know what other people thought about it

Attached: 8EF429CC-C989-46EE-BD16-288457738C13.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLvKj4WOYfE
youtube.com/watch?v=Olp3QUMQ1cI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You do know it’s over, right? Finito. Terminado.

She killed millions OP

>I'm totes not a /sveg/ poster who's pretending to be new to the series so I'll have a reason to make yet another thread for my garbage cartoon

lol

What was the ending message again?

genocide is a-ok!

I can't believe Nefcy copied the ending to Devilman. WHAT A HACK

It's called "genocide"

Don’t let anything get in the way of love. Not even other people’s lives .

>love
lol

If you promise a couple of hot mix-raced teenagers in the Neverzone that they'll grow up together... you are freaking keeping that promise no matter how many die in the process.

Star did it for the sake of the future Marco's harem comics. It was the best choice.

Attached: 1556517989034.png (1920x1080, 994K)

>YWN be Meteora's pusy slave
AHHHHHHH WHY GOD WHY

this show made me despise both babies and racemixing

thank u nefcy

God, they are the perfect pack.

Mariposa is for missionary position hand-holding loving sex and Meteora is for the hardcore and messy multi-position one which ends with her screaming how much she hates you while cumming.

Fuck psycopath Star, lesbian Jackie and cuck Janna... this is what my dick demands: Marco-Mariposa-Meteora threesome.

Attached: 2a00655f20fbe10f1b6c008ea9fe3abc.jpg (656x687, 71K)

Marco would've been a better character if he wasn't a filthy Ch*cano.

Attached: 1564362323814.png (1154x606, 213K)

I like her design with long her too, user. Great taste.

Short was spot-on in the Neverzone because of the wild enviroment, but now that things are different she is gonna hit daddy's girl style.

Attached: 27216f1db8c2a20d8f851b4e7eb34fe5.jpg (736x796, 69K)

>hair

Stick to the intended story you wanted to tell, instead of changing your plans halfway through and flopping around setting everything on fire.

Mewmans/Humans (Americans/whites) need to be disarmed to dismantle their privilege but it's okay if monsters are still armed.

Monsters and Mewmans use the same weapons without magic.

The real problem are Poniheads and Demons, which literaly keep their abilities as they were born with them. So everybody is surrounded wuth unstable flame and weather manipulators, plus nigga flying horses with laser beams.

For the sake of humans/mewmans/monsters security they should wipe those two races next before they take over.
Based Heinous knew what was up and targeted Princess Ponihead first.

Attached: 9ede78efa2abbf4962354d9b50030bcd.jpg (540x792, 43K)

Fuck off newfag StarFag

>I’m curious to know what other people thought about it
It's garbage. Consider moving to a better show.
Your options are
>frogs
>trains
>canon /ll/
Choose wisely

Starco happened and the soul sisters got reunited, that's all I wanted to see.
Moon can build a wall and turn Echo Creek into the American version of North Corea for all I care.

PS: I totally think that's what gonna happen next.

Attached: e98152f7e853d8df99390f6a82b52369.jpg (640x771, 116K)

That was gay. My post-apocalyptic Mewnifornia with warring monsters kingdoms and humans city states sounds cooler.

Attached: mad max.jpg (1920x1080, 575K)

The lone wanderer style is a great fit for Chad Marco. I can see him setting up a settlement in the fallout he protects with only his harem and him as the master

Attached: imagine.png (400x400, 98K)

>I don’t even really know what to say?
Great, shut up.

So... pretty much the Neverzone again.

Attached: 5eb6960afeb94772fe6a3c7c25622d1f.jpg (500x566, 53K)

>The lone wanderer style is a great fit for Chad Marco.
Nah, if Marco was a Fallout character dude would be the Chosen One on account of how fucking weird his adventure gets.

why was Moon the literal worst

Attached: S4E34_Moon_and_Eclipsa_clashing_magic.png (1280x720, 736K)

Only with more sawn-off shotguns and rapes.

Attached: Max_Rockatansky_Mel_Gibson.jpg (425x421, 39K)

Because Cotugno/the writers needed a final villain and Mina on her own wasn't strong enough to fill that role.

Moon was the best, and the only thing she did wrong was not challenging Eclipsa's claim to the throne like the day she came back to Mewni.

Her actual plan was stupid, but I think her intentions and the degree that she obviously cared about Star and her future was pretty admirable. There's no real way to say this without sounding shitty, but I think what she did is something I can see a teenager like Star getting pissed about (as she did), but then looking back as an adult and realizing how much Moon obviously cared about her to even do that.

>but at the very least it’s unpredictable as hell.
Unpredictability is not a virtue of media.

She should had talked with Eclipsa about the blast incident, as the latest intented when they got reunited in "Moon remembers"

Yet Moon kept things to herself and played the hypocrite game for the whole season. The events of the coronation proved things could work out and was the perfect moment to stop her crazy plan, but the resentment for the two-weeks memory loss was stronger than her logical thinking.

When Eclipsa defended her in the pub and actualy talked for real, her mind got cleared up.

Attached: 592bce3f1a2b4c17737d0b9e034bff27.jpg (736x1803, 235K)

For the sake of an ebin twist that they weren't willing to follow through to the end because it would turn Moon evil or worse... racist

Not racist, that was settled after her episode with Buff Frog.

She is just your average, full of pride and retarded woman that will smile pretending everything's ok while planning how to backstab you. If Moon was a man, he would had discussed his unresolved issues with Eclipsa the moment she brought up the topic in Moon Remembers.

It's even worse when you notice she critizised mewmans for not telling Eclipsa about their problems.
Damm bitch! Don't go preaching others about what to do when you don't do it yourself.

In the end Moon was the worst because she acted like a 3DPD bitchy girlfriend... with the bad luck this one had magic at hand and a brain-washed crazy soldier with PTSD talking shit to her ear.

Attached: 6cf5f116ceb2804e0c800e841e29fa7a.jpg (736x487, 64K)

>I'm an underaged greentext fag that feels the need to post in a thread I don't like because it makes me feel superior to troll people.

Whew! user, ya got issues my man.

Attached: tumblr_otpmxnHIkw1vm10r9o1_500.png (500x359, 43K)

i feel like Daron always hated everything the fans ever liked in this show.

she never wanted dimensions and magic or adventures and plot.
No her original idea was to make a show about a crazy girl having a fantasy of be a princess in a slice of life stories.
once Daron got all the control in the show as she wanted on season2 she start to remove all this elements turning the show from the magical adventures we got from season 1 to a more slow, less action show.

Lazer eye puppies are dead... feels bad man.
Can tom or pony head even ever go home again? Pony's place looks like it was on mewni but tom couldn't open a portal home because the demon world is connected by magic?

Why did she even decide that the best way to prevent Mina from fucking up Mewni with a mecha army was to give her an even bigger and stronger mecha army?

She thought she was in command with mina being unquestionably loyal to her and the enchantment being a oath of to her.

They retconned her character development for the sake of added conflict.

I am user, and I support this message.

If they did want magic back, they forgot they saved a little bit back in season 1.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-22-10h39m32s293.png (1920x1090, 1M)

The entire last two seasons was Meteora scheming to get Star to destroy magic. It's the only thing that can stop the monsters. Meteora is playing a long con on Star to get her into a situation where her husband is free and the monsters can take over. Keeping this in mind doesn't make the episodes more entertaining, but it makes a little more sense why things ended up like they did.

Mina did nothing wrong.

Attached: b4f.jpg (569x428, 25K)

HOLY FUCK. Sorry. I meant Eclipsa, not Meteora. FUCK!

Didn’t watch s4 but they really did fuck up moon, didn’t they?

> This show has a lot of issues but at the very least it’s unpredictable as hell. I’m pretty sure no one could have seen this coming, Star destroying the primary source of .
I definitely remember during Season 2 one user predicted the finale exactly as it happened to be. At that time I thought it couldn't be like this and that he just watched to much shitty anime

There is an episode where Moon literally tells Mina that she is behind all the royal drama and she wouldn't help her, next thing you know she is planing a coup d'etat and recruiting Mina and the Magic council to do it.

It was unexpected, a little underwhelming without a final hug or kiss, but ultimately, I enjoyed my time with svtfoe. I still love Star, and starco is still cute and perfect. It wasn't the best, but it wasn't that bad either.

Attached: renrink512.png (1280x1563, 896K)

>I definitely remember during Season 2 one user predicted

You're lying through your teeth and can't even prove otherwise.

>and starco is still cute and perfect.
Lel not after seasons 3/4.

>unpredictable
The Last Jedi is also unpredictable

Starco was debased and disgusting. They literally fucked in a shed of goats. Everything was wrong.

Yikes, calm that autism, tranny.
I finished the series a week ago as well, not everyone is here all day everyday like you.

Indeed, it was an adorable series. I downloaded all seasons about 3 weeks ago and watched it all over a span of 2 weeks. Time well wasted. :^)

It's cute as fuck.

Attached: 1563136287961.jpg (799x751, 99K)

>Time well wasted. :^)
Whatever you feel like doing man.

Attached: 2462.jpg (800x396, 102K)

She created an army of super soldiers and didn't remember to bind them to her service and no other?

The dog barks at midnight, ;-)

>Watches anime
Bro EVERYONE in Mexico watches anime

Not surprised since we found out she is a liar in Season 2.

Moon always had this bad habit of keeping things to herself. This time she even lied to her husband, who made clear he didn't want to be king again because the job made them miserable (and also because his bro Globgor was in charge and he trusted him)

More than runing Moon, the season showed how cool of a man River is. A pretty solid closure after being a fool during the whole show.

Attached: 17a7b09678634344bce1a0da64ff200a.jpg (736x1441, 174K)

/pol/ plz go. This board isn't ready for the red pills

Star knew she couldn't kill all the monsters on her own. She needed help from the one place that would make sure, that humans, not monsters, ruled our world.

>humans
>ruling

Demons have the upper hand now. Star put the most dangerous of enemies under our feet and she cucked their prince, so nothing can stop them now.

It's either that or Poniheads armed with laser shooting hornes in American fly space.

And taking the last shot into consideration, Heekapoo's dimension was also cleaved. So there's a chance every single part of the world is dealing with foreign dimensions now, with no time to fight back (Earth-Ni)

Echo Creek underestimated Star's psycopathy and now Earth is her playground.
I hope they had followed Eclipsa's plan instead, it was epic.

Attached: cc695cee47801ce6e06cd53c92dafd90.jpg (736x567, 80K)

young moon deserves so much more lewds

So does Knight ceremony Eclipsa.

Attached: bdde3b55bfb0b736e296476993d3ce75.jpg (735x1093, 75K)

Attached: 1560029526074.png (985x488, 424K)

Have you ever seen the movie Mist?

An interdimensional invasion of unimaginable monsters, that drove the people mad that saw them.

Here's the ending of that movie:
youtube.com/watch?v=nLvKj4WOYfE

The events of the movie take place in an specific area, this is worldwide.

Also, reminder that my boy Toffee was right all along and won in the end.
All hail septarsis!

Attached: c9e9b38a0582d881d88af48775975f73.jpg (736x414, 60K)

>septarsians now have access to cheap guns, drugs, and multiple suitable environments to live off on top of a cucked Earth population (Californians) ready to vouch for their existence
Toffee won and Star is a cuck.

I have a theory that a millhorse survived by no being in the realm of magic when the whispering spell was cast. You know the millhorse, the tiny little guy Janna put under her hat. Could be a part of the process of bringing back magic.

Feels good, man.
Best lizard got away with everything and could see it happening as his soul remained trapped in the Hall of Queens

Attached: e7152357595347b3d9f50d93ad296139.jpg (736x656, 47K)

>on top of a cucked Earth population (Californians) ready to vouch for their existence
>implying that will stop the Chinese who will use them as a renewable food source, eating them alive like they do with octopi

Can you imagine, it's meat that never spoils.

Attached: 1545433379785.jpg (900x900, 345K)

It's a given star is a cuck but toffee really did not wrong huh

Nah, they will sell their own limbs to the Asian market at a cheap prize and become top business-lizards.

After they take over Wall Street , they would only need to marry one of their princes to Meteora to assure full control over Mewni population.

Attached: 8687dd8fbe33f07a1a190aa3301f1ab9.jpg (735x703, 145K)

Reminder that Septarians still have their powers and will genocide the mewmans.
Revenge and retribution will always beat reconciliation.

Well they're predators, and if their regeneration costs extra calories then it's actually less efficient than just having regular meat farms

We're talking about people who snort tiger dick for virility. The lizards are gonna be devoured by half a million Chinese elderly trying to stave off death.

Why didn't the Mewmans just institute majority rule?

The majority voted against it.

Attached: 38d.jpg (256x352, 36K)

Nah they're magic and probably omnivores. You're not getting the 90% energy loss like in normal carnivorous predators

But magic is gone user, the show said so. Septarian regeneration has to be purely biological, just like ponyheads fly by use of air bladders and electromagnetic manipulation

Eclipsa brought democracy in Cornonation and they voted for Globgor as their king.

Moon was given yet another chance to speak against it but claimed she was no queen (liar) so Eclipsa's proposal was absolute.

Mewni is a democratic state now, so septarians only need a charismatic leader to take over once Globgor is too old for the job.
Septarsis wins!

Attached: f83b7e633f600a74d0307f26d745bc5b.jpg (736x414, 48K)

What is the explanation for Globgor's shifting

Seth isn't dead and he probably mentored Toffee who himself was an incredible leader and extremely charismatic.

It's biological too (that's why his clan is called size-sifters), like septarians' regeneration abilities, Poniheads' levitation skills and demons' elemental control.

Only mewmans and the creatures bornt from it used magic.

Attached: 89e4e8d9cb8e29fb322d803ac226daed.jpg (500x558, 39K)

But she put no effort into anything that wasn't magic or action. The romance in season 3-and 4 was shit, the politics were offensively shallow, and the slice of life episodes weren't comfy

>Eclipsa seizes the lands of wh- Mewmans
>it actually goes to their original owners from 2000 years ago instead of being handed to elites in her inner circle
This show really is a fantasy

Mexican "chads" only watch soccer.

And baseball

Attached: 82b9a66dc125ce6cb7f1703da3fcd93c.jpg (736x1381, 211K)

Based

Toffee is so freakin' amazing. Even using only the show's materials, he was right, and he won. He actually defeated the entire Butterfly Kingdom on his own and it took a LITERAL deus ex machina for him to "lose", and in the end he was right all along, to the point where even the MC has to acknowledge he was right. I hope young men everywhere are inspired to be more like him when they grow up, instead of someone awful like Marco or Tom.

Attached: 94106f0067b3bac5cea4218f33ced8906005bfae[1].png (1080x1800, 863K)

How'd he know it would all work according to plan? In BFM everyone thought he was making shit up but he really was in charge here

Yeah, but I mean it still didn't work out for him.

His plans not only involved destroying magic but also him living.

He would have lived if, again, there hadn't been a DEM moment. Star was dead. She committed suicide. The villain got the MC to kill herself. Then he drowned her soul. The only reason she got to live was because of incomprehensible bullshit that shouldn't have worked in the slightest.

Think of it this way; Glossaryck helps Star defeat Toffee, because he's helping Star grow up. Glossaryck is also omniscient. He knows the future. So, what is he helping Star grow up to become? He's helping her develop into his future-killer. So, we know that Glossaryck is suicidal.

Why, then does he wait two entire seasons to off himself, when he could've shut down magic on his own and terminated his existence? Or, if that's too far-reaching, why did he keep himself alive in a purgatorial pocket-dimension when Toffee burned the Spellbook, if he wanted to die in the first place? If he kept himself alive because he didn't want to die, why did he save Star and give her the last bit of magic she needed to self-ressurect if he knew she would eventually kill him?

Toffee is, quite literally, the only consistent character in the entire show, and it's maddening to me that he gets reduced to meme-status. The only way Toffee could lose was by "people" behaving absolutely contradictory to who they are for literally no reason, other than because the writers created a villain so exceptional and wrote themselves into a corner so tight that even after writing him out of the show, they still have to acknowledge he was 100% right.

Attached: 6a4afb1cb972a49352e995a4aeed6adf4d151e19[1].png (600x806, 175K)

He was clearly ready to sacrifice himself to free his people. Getting killed was part of his plan and the only way to free Eclipsa. Remember that Toffee read the journal and obviously read Moon's chapter.

So the task is to put the horse inside a baby rattle, and then plug in the magic charger. Glossaryck will be pissed that his long term suicide plan has been undone.

Even Meteora aknowleged Toffee as an alpha enemy and that's why she needed to dip down and use her soul sucking spell against him.

For Marco, she barely has to bite or simoly threatens him with childish methods (such as staring or leaving dolls in his bed), so she considers him a beta who doesn't stand a chance.

Toffee has always been a chad.

Attached: 69dc649cf0fa1eaddb09a9b002b0fe11.jpg (735x413, 45K)

More like "Star is The Force of Evil", amirite?

You’re not too wrong.

Or just add the horse to the dust buster.

Really made me think

Reminder that for Glossaryck's suicide plan to happen he needed both Meteora and Toffee:

>Meteora needed to be sent away for Toffee to be born in a world in which war continues. If Meteora had ruled instead of Festivia, monsters wouldn't had hated magic as one of them would be using it for peace.

>Meteora had to travel back in time as a baby to be innocent enough to believe Glossaryck's lie about the broken arm.

>Toffee's hatred towards magic was born from the humilliation of being one-shot by a baby.

>Meteora's rattle is the wand. For the whole shory to begin she needs to be there when the first Mewman queen arrives.

>Toffee kills Comet leading to Moon's fear to monsters and Eclipsa's deal.

>Moon is retarded and doesn't kill Toffee. The plan to destroy magic begins.

>Star becomes Buff Frog's friend while trying to fight Toffee so she is pro-Monsters now.

>Toffee dies and Eclipsa is set free, so all hidden secrets arise and Star's hatred towards the MHC and the past queens grow.

>Star reveals Meteora who she is while organizing a dance for monsters.

>Meteora defeats Moon, which will later cause her bad idea of creating Solarian warriors.

>Toffee was right all along so 4 Butterflies join forces for magic to die as it is represented in the ceiling of the Hall of Queens.

Based

Attached: S2E23_Grandma_Room_skylight_opening_up.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

>hope young men everywhere are inspired to be more like him when they grow up, instead of someone awful like Marco or Tom.
When the Septarsis settle down in California, they'll probably have a bigass statue erected in his honor while the Butterflies are stripped of their royalties by the US government and the Mewmans get resettled in trailer parks or some shit like that.

To be fair, it's not so different of how they've always lived.

Attached: S1E9_Mewni_woman_with_14_children.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

>this is a 10/10 in Mewni

>Toffee remained inside the wand for a year, so he saw the 4 symbols in the ceiling and Star's almost done portrait.
>He knew that no matter how his plan ended up magic was going to be destroyed anyway
>His last words were "Only I know what happens next"

Damm Nefcy, you are good.

Attached: 294111498c8e17cb986c14c293c9f429.jpg (564x970, 177K)

If Moon did kill Toffee she might be perceived as evil like Eclipsa, so I am guessing the warning was the best bet to fend off the monsters as well as keep her status as Queen.
Also regarding the whole plan on making warriors every mewman under her, she was betting she can just take their powers away at least that is what I think.

How does that make any sense. Toffee killed her mother and everyone was killing eachother. The only good reason for not liking Toffee is to not free Eclipsa

It's over OP, the magic is dead.

I miss Jebus.
youtube.com/watch?v=Olp3QUMQ1cI

Attached: 1486330800356.jpg (650x366, 160K)

again she never liked, wanted that stuff, but she was forced to work with it because they were part of the story established on season 1.

glossaryck was the real villain (and a horrible father) prove me wrong

Attached: no remorse.jpg (510x287, 38K)

I cannot. Everyone's lives were ruined by his influence. Glossaryck lied, people died. Simple as that.

He took advantage of an autistic girl to aid in his suicide plan.

Attached: 1563610213259.png (698x192, 251K)

She ordered and approve on the murder and torture of monsters later, but she wanted Toffee to be alive so Eclipsa wouldn remain crystalized... and it backfired big time.

Attached: 820b312b7597aab718b424d1a7cbc606.jpg (640x3274, 430K)

Unironically the most retarded ending of an western cartoon this decade.

Pure and perfect won

Attached: d97150aef1e97104c8d3b0f044190895.jpg (736x1150, 119K)

I wanna sniff Star. Ask me anything.

Attached: 1491984897067.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

What about Star covered in Marco's scent?

Attached: a73e06c868b3cbbdabdd76bb1f8f9a95.jpg (538x720, 59K)

Why do you have god tier taste?

He conspired to destroy magic from the beginning, but on the last day it was Eclipsa that released a spell that would eat through all dimensions. Glossaryck engineered his own death as a way to save the dimensions.

>and the Mewmans get resettled in trailer parks or some shit like that.
>Trailer Park Boys with Rivers and Marco
Comfy

Right on user. Don't let these fuckers tell you different.

Attached: 1-3.png (1240x1235, 635K)

Cucks

Based

Never change, Yea Forums