Just a reminder that Wendy sucks dick and doesn't wash her mouth afterwards

just a reminder that Wendy sucks dick and doesn't wash her mouth afterwards

Attached: wendysnuts.png (640x917, 778K)

the regular show pic ruins this

Most bodily fluids will glow under a UV light though. She canonically doesn't brush her teeth as much or salivates a lot. Robbie is too much of a bitch to ask for head.

Maybe it;s blood from all the meat her family eats. I mean look at those giant mother fuckers.

Dipper is such a cuck

just admit it incels your waifu is canonically a whore

she's like 15

>incel
How's summer treating you, newfriend? Wendy is shit, and you're a retard for not knowing how the human body works.

>not having sex at 12
retard its clearly an intentional joke

I thought the reason why teeth glow under blqcklifhts is that most modern toothpastes use reactive dyes to make your teeth seem brighter, same way laundry detergents do.

why did dipper apologize for just talking to girls?

>i-i was only pretending to be retarded
Holy shit lmao, try harder.

>blqckifhts uhh...
It also has to do with your teeth and nails being made of phosphors. I believe the dyes aren't much of the cause of it, but give more of a reaction of those phosphors in your body. Much like how your fingernails and if you have fair enough hair colour, as well.

Because twelve-year-olds should only be concerned about pop-tart and Pokemon.

Attached: Dipper grovels.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

I mean, yeah. It’s not like it’s a secret. She’s even canonically admitted that she’s had so many boyfriends that she’s forgotten to break up with some of them.

Attached: 497AEBB4-7E35-4802-8554-0C242B1626FC.jpg (640x480, 78K)

Why does Mabel do essentially the same thing all the time and it's ok?

Because Hirsch wanted to be able to reuse that premise for her B-plots.

Dipper should`ve smashed the asian pussy. Prove me wrong.

>Asian version of Mabel
He dodged a bullet.

Candy's not really girlfriend material, she's a dorky wallflower, 4 foot nothing and 80 lbs soaking wet.

She was never as explicitly selfish.

The correct answer
>she's a dorky wallflower, 4 foot nothing and 80 lbs soaking wet.
user, you are fucking terrible at making her sound unappealing.

Best girl

Attached: Tam.jpg (400x400, 30K)

She deserved better than to be chemically lobotomized.

>lies and steals from her best friend

She really didn't.

When did she lie and steal from Wendy?

Wendy mentions a couple of times that she and Tambry have a somewhat tense relationship. I'm sure it would have been elaborated if we had ever gotten a real Wendy episode.

>Implying Hirsch had any real plan for her, besides just beig a plot device for Dipper’s pining arc, and that he wasn’t just throwing together quips of personality every now and then and calling it character development.

Thats waifu material son.