Netflix Saint Seiya thread

A thread about the american show based on a japanese property (like Voltron and Transformers), with the official language being in english, made by american people, written by american people , financed by an american company, with american values

Attached: 1564075503010.jpg (1024x683, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GpxrsEAIMT4
youtu.be/jafd97yJFOI
youtube.com/watch?v=HmQBNze-sJw
youtube.com/watch?v=J8fdNX8LtWU
youtube.com/watch?v=MUVukUuF9tw
youtube.com/watch?v=_bgC86-XLxY
youtube.com/watch?v=JqSI64QrQR8
youtube.com/watch?v=TMbMKdOYRxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's out?

>no oil saint of gun, burger and freedom
not American enough

I’m surprised it wasn’t funded by Latinos amd hues desu, I don’t remember ever seeing this series growing up in burgerland

It came too late into the US, when it looked outdated as fuck and the Dragon Ball phenomenon already came and went.

The show was meh I'm some parts but I have it props for borrowing from the original manga source material

>A thread about the american show based on a japanese property (like Voltron and Transformers), with the official language being in english, made by american people, written by american people , financed by an american company, with american values
Now I'm sure Yea Forums just loved this show.

If the Frenchs or Mexicans had their hand on this it would actually be good

that garbage is light years away to have a single pixel of the manga's soul in it, stop that shitty damage control, not everybody will side with you by fear of conflict and ignorance of the source material. Didn't work for Alita, will not work for this.

>nothing but Gold Saints and Ikki wank
It would be shit.

>PLONK PLONK PLONK PLONK PLONK

Attached: plonk.png (1335x624, 1.33M)

Saint Seya came in 2003 to Cartoon Network with a butchered dub. Most of Latm and Europe had already seen the show during the 80’s and 90’s.

Pretty sure OP put this description because there are mods removing it claiming it's Yea Forums, I got a warning for making a thread about FlixSeiya

>Yfw the guys from Bobbypills said they would like to do a Seiya show
>Give it to a literal who whose only credits are Avengers Assemble and Transformers Prime

Attached: images - 2019-07-22T134133.743.jpg (472x412, 31K)

Alita was fucking great though.

Would be great.

>My country has Ikki and He-Man share the same voice

Legend of Sanctuary was way better than this dumb shit.

>

A thread about the american show based on a japanese property (like Voltron and Transformers), with the official language being in english, made by american people, written by american people , financed by an american company, with american values
...and a japanese voice track that is the complete opposite of the Western ones many many times

The Virgin Knights of the Zodiac lost to the Chad Ronin Warriors.

Mine have Master Shifu and Ikki with the same voice actor.

Seiya was dubbed by Iron Man (Avengers Assemble), though.

fuck off, shit eating racist. anime blackface is not "a great idea actually" like you keep yapping around like the trained dog you are.

Cartoon Network also aired Knights of the Zodiac on one of their many failed Saturday night action block and not Toonami. It likely would have done better if they aired it daily on Toonami proper and not weekly on some Saturday slot no one cared about. Even when Toonami moved to Saturday it pretty much shriveled up died.

Personally, I like Shun as a girl better.

SHE'S A CUTIE!!!

FIGHT ME!!!

Attached: ulfv3grvlpv27ef9nwq5.png (1600x900, 698K)

How long until Dragonball gets a western remake?

It was 10 years ago.

Attached: 36.jpg (640x640, 130K)

Too bad. I liked the western opening

youtu.be/GpxrsEAIMT4

The show was certainly late, and the dub was butchered but that didn't stop shows Toonami aired from gaining fans in the past. I remember when I was a kid though I was the only one of my friends watching it because most of them were doing shit on Saturday nights even as kids. I also was never able to find toys in my area no matter how hard I looked and I would assume that was a problem in most areas. It was just DOA.

Wasn't Shun's VA also Spider-Man?

Yeah, MTV Spider-man. He did a surprisingly good work.

Cringe.

I still kick myself for not getting one of the US-release figures back in the day. They stocked them at Suncoast.

I still hate that they don't have helmets anymore.

Nah

Attached: 72A6B7FA-89D0-4966-94D0-D1B14A1E4D9A.png (784x1019, 865K)

Americans worst writers.

>guys, who cares if it's shit, I need to talk about muh dick, it changes everything, I have muh dick hard so you must like it.

Animetal USA fixes all DiC crap.

They should have gone further.

Attached: 3082108657_2_3_812uo5nW.jpg (934x682, 217K)

Only Death Mask looks good.

Yup!

They all look the exact same except for Aldebaran and Dohko.

It really bother me how passive Seiya is in this show because he's TEH CHOSEN ONE. This remind me to Alan Moore's criticism to the degragation of modern heroes like Harry Potter. How they're special from birth, have a destiny to fulfill and pretty much are passive agents on their own story because they're pushed around for people saying them about muh prophecy or destiny itself. I know this somehow ended with Harry Potter being the literal Antichrist and facing Mary Poppins but Moore made some valid points that can easily be applied to Netflix Seiya

Attached: MaryPoppins.jpg (1168x1200, 433K)

Sailor Moon is a better Saint Seiya all female reboot than Saintia Sho

Sailor Moon is just better than SS

Sailor Moon revolutioned magical girls
Saint Seiya changed the entire industry

>Saint Seiya changed the entire industry

Attached: goku_dragon_ball_laugh_face.jpg (500x282, 59K)

One.
One shot of a chest cavity being pierced and it was censored.
Fuck this show.

Well, it kinda did. Before Saint Seiya, shounen heroes were hypermuscular lone wolf types but after Saint Seiya brought the fujos, everybody wanted to jump to the bandwagon of teams full of pretty boys. Also Japan often see YYH as a clear sucessor of SS and very influenced by it. This is why later in the early 2000s, shounen ended eating the shoujo demographic and nowadays the most popular manga magazine among Japanese teen girls in Weekly Shounen Jump

Attached: vento-aureo.jpg (730x543, 304K)

>better
Sailor Moon character are lacking in depth.

SS is more chadiest than Sailor Virgin.

>everybody wanted to jump to the bandwagon of teams full of pretty boys
And this is a good thing???

>reboot

Attached: A7A729EE-AC0D-4CA3-90B7-62D622C820AF.jpg (600x400, 200K)

It's a thing that happened and left a huge footprint in the industry

Attached: GundamWing.jpg (500x376, 232K)

Pretty boys are amazing thing.

Saintia Sho is not a reboot but a spin-off, it's more like a parallel story.

Yanks don't know what 'epic' is. Just look at those hollywood dreck like Alexander or Troy.

Yusuke and Kuwabara looked and acted like absolute chads compared to most SS characters

and I thought rock the dragon was shit...

Attached: TXAbBfd.jpg (1400x1050, 148K)

Why did Americans make this? Saint Seiya was a flop in the states. It’d make more sense if Latin Americans or Europeans produced it.

We all Kuwabara gay for Yusuke-kun.

Yusuke was pretty and there's a reason why fujos ignore Kuwabara despite he was a total bro and had a rivalry with Yusuke. If you don't get it, it's because Kuwabara is ugly

>Why did Americans make this?
Because they saw all the money SS makes in China and they want some of that money too

No, but they should stay away from anime.

Because Toei wants the US audience, footed the bill and asked the burgers to write the scripts while they produced the series proper

the shotacon gemini in omega was better

it did. Americans are of course not expected to be educated, as usual

It also had power ups before DBZ, and the "12 hour rescue" arc trope. And its fanbase invented the word yaoi.

Unironically loved this movie

DB is older than SS

No onions gringo, retrasado. Saint Seiya siempre ha sido irrelevante.

let's dokku with paradocksu

Attached: tumblr_mqww6rs7DT1rxri5uo1_1280.jpg (691x960, 246K)

Fuck Hiro and his word filter

SS makes money in China because of the fujos. Is this company prepared to pander to American fujos?

Does wearing the Gemini cloth make you crazy, or do you have to be crazy to get the Gemini cloth?

Yes.

Attached: 31575661.jpg (1076x1648, 1.12M)

The problem is Americans are retarded. See what they did to Shun

DB was generic and didn't have any influence in the anime industry, only DBZ started to create shit, for the worse.

They had such an easy chance for adding gay rep and they fucked it up.

It's pretty damn clear they gave this no thought whatsoever at all other than "do you know what's a japanese franchise revamped for US that did well? Voltron, and genderswapping happened there!" and everyone nodded along.

Voltron had a gay character too though.

Nobody gave a fuck about Voltron before the dumb remake.

Give it time.

It's going to be Hyoga.

oh shit

>A thread about the american show based on a japanese property (like Voltron and Transformers)
Transformers is not a Japanese property. The original toys that were repurposed were Japanese, but the Transformers brand, characters, and lore was all American-made.

It's not Hyoga
Why do you think they made Shun male?

*Female

Shun is a girl and Shiryu and Ikki have girlfriends. It's either going to be Seiya or Hyoga, and do you see them making the MC gay?

Or it'll be a gold saint

Does the original have good subs?

Unless they've redone them, the first half has pro subs and the second half is something like the Singaporean fansubs. You'll know when they start calling people "boob".

Aphrodite if they don't genderbend him too Milo (and maybe Camus) if they do

Seiya is Saorisexual and Hyoga only loves his mom.

I've seen you in several other threads and you really seem to like talking about other people's dicks, user. You have anything you'd like to confess?

Attached: Freud was right.jpg (220x299, 12K)

Milo is too straight.

Then you know what Gold Saint will be genderbended.

>All of those stock attacks
I don't know if this is Toei being cheap or being faithful to the original series.

Attached: 1357049783009.jpg (214x249, 21K)

They're gonna genderbend Shaka?

Only if he's a deep voiced woman.

Milo (again), I really liked not!Maki Scorpio so it's good for me.

He didn't look very genderbended in the opening credits.

Hyoga makes way too much sense for the Main Character Gay Representation Bingo. They can even use the CANON excuse saying how in Kurumada's work Hyoga never had a love interest unlike the other four.

It just has the usual Scorpio pose, that don't mean anything.
Other thing that I like them to rescue from LOS is the unreal/fantastic sanctuary, it's the only way that the 12 hours time limit can works.

I hope we get the Jack Sparrow Deathmask from LoS.

No, it's Yea Forums but it should be on

We're not getting anything LoS

And that's bad, besides Saga with that dumb Final Fantasy final boss form LoS wasn't that bad as a movie.

>japanese franchise revamped for US that did well? Voltron, and genderswapping happened there
OGVoltron doesn't have anything like genderswapping. The stupid reboot does, and has been a success only among fujos and tumblrlinas

Voltron was a great success in the 80s, unlike the dumb gaysh remake.

Which is why this SS should give into its fate and just make all the gold saints gay.

It even forced Dragon Ball to change for Adventure Type to Nonsense Battles.

Shiryu and Seiya is the obvious choice, they were pretty gay for each other back in the original series

Those twin and me.

Attached: E9319D69-2588-4E3A-8B02-49FEF7813BE5.jpg (400x225, 16K)

Why do you want to cuck Shunrei, user?

Also meticulous about Miho-chan as well.

Miho wasn't important enough to show up in this one.

>Thinking Kuwabara is ugly
Japan really does carry such awful taste.

Yeah I'm literally talking about the reboot. It was a reboot that did well with the burgers.
Toei's chasing after the burgers.
Result: "Shaun".

Who wrote the dialogue for this shit show? I've never heard dialogue that awful before.

a bunch of ben 10 writers led by eugene son

it's 80's shonne

They seem to have forgotten it did well because there were lots of attractive men to pair up. The Pidge merch only outsold Hunk.

>because there were lots of attractive men to pair up.
Dude, why do you think SS is fujocountry?

youtu.be/jafd97yJFOI

I'm talking about why Voltron Legendary Defender did well.

Hyoga has has oedipus complex

Yeah but they have no shortage of bishounen to pair femShun with too.

>a gay dude with mommy issues
It writes itself.

>Those twin and me.
OK but what's "The power of friendship" doing exactly user

Attached: 39106379.png (669x800, 657K)

O QUÊ? ATAQUE E DEFESA EM UM SÓ?!

The remake was written by one of Ben-10 writers

>Nobody gave a fuck about Voltron before the dumb remake.

Go Lion bombed in Japan to the point that the rights were sold to a US company. Go Lion as Voltron was really popular in the 80’s and 90’s in the US and Latin America

>and Latin America
It didn't, even Saber Rider was more popular than Volflop in Spicland.

>did well with the burgers
>barely 50% in the audience score on Rotten Tomatoes
Again, VLD did well only with the fujos, mecha-lovers dropped the show

Maybe not as popular as SS and Dragon Ball, but it was.

Even in part of Europe and Philippines.

Imagine being so afraid of Yea Forums, that your OP has to look like that.

It survived multiple seasons, that's all Netflix and Toei care about.
Fuck, even Death Noteflix did well enough for a sequel.

It was more a meme than an actual popular show, everyone knew that Voltron was about mechas but not all of that people actually watched the show.

Friendly burning atmosphere of raging boner.

As i know all seasons was commissioned and paid in advance. Netflix's Death Note not exsist.

sucks balls compared to the anime

exactly, atleast we Mexicans and Frenchmen know what the hell Saint Seiya is supposed to be

The RT score only nosedived in the final season.

[explain further]

Attached: 43671406.png (900x771, 558K)

For what purpose? We have already kept sending cartoons with annoying fans there over board politics, while Yea Forums still has live action and Toonami threads. We have just failed as an image board, when we would rather have live action and Toonami, but not cartoons, as long as they have fans that we disagree with in our board.

The Italian dialogue adaptation&dubbs are the best.

Why is Shun a woman?

Because this is Netflix.

Not even close.

>Death Noteflix
That says a lot about American taste.

>Saint Seiya changed the entire industry
Thanks for the laugh

apparently what happened is that everybody kept watching it just to say how awful it was. but what do these guys care it's rage views? it's views all the same, it's like a guy coming over to your restaurant and buying your food just to tell you it's awful.but he keeps coming back.

Forced what? DB was always higher than SS in terms of sales and in the Jump TOC. I mean do you cucks forget that SS was cancelled while DB lived on throughout the 90's and had a second revival in the 00s where it reach worldwide acclaim whereas SS came back briefly with the Hades OVAs 15 years after it got cancelled then died again when the movies flopped and hasn't had another success ever since hence why only spics liked it?

>let's mix the black saints and the steel saints
Knights of the Netflix is dumb as fuck, dumber than LOS.

These were the most popular titles in Jump right after SS ended. It didn't change shit.

Attached: Weekly Shonen Jump history Top 3 manga 22 (00_01_13.433) 0001.png (480x360, 253K)

They're calling it Saint Seiya and not Knights of the Zodiac? Neat.

Don't be fucking stupid. It was among Netflix's most popular titles while it was being released, so popular they released it on Bluray/DVD which they only do for their most popular original titles.

>Nobody gave a fuck about Voltron before the dumb remake.
Just like Saint Seiya!

>dumber than LOS.
>fart jokes
>Seiya is a dude bro
>mixed up the entirity of the lore to the point it doesn't make any sense.
>Sasori is a boring wallflower instead of just plain boring

Yeah...no

Changes take some time. See this

youtube.com/watch?v=HmQBNze-sJw
They're basically a boy band, looking mysterious at the horizon. And then Rurouni Kenshin brought even more female readers, with Kenshin being a subversion of the macho lead from jidai geki. This is a process. Also, Slam Dunk was popular with fujos

Attached: kenshin kaoru hug.jpg (500x372, 39K)

Slam Dunk is a fujo classic.

Yeah look at this pretty boy

Attached: 155964cda9b74836f7baf2fe8ed5ea1a.jpg (405x720, 49K)

Seriously, there was so much doujin for it.

There's doujins for Fist of the North Star. Fujos will go for anything masculine.

You sound like you weren't actually around at the time to see the fujo love for Slam Dunk. That and Captain Tsubasa.

Glad the west will never get their hands on Fist of the North Star, City Hunter, Cats Eye, and Golgo 13.

>Fist of the North Star
Really user? You forgot about the 1995 movie?

Slam dunk paved the way for the current fujo crop like KuroBas,yowamushi, and Tenipuri

whew

>City Hunter

France made a live action movie of that

>Fist of the North Star,

you mean a mad max knockoff? okay

>Slam dunk paved the way for the current fujo crop like KuroBas,yowamushi, and Tenipuri
Why are you lying? Also Captain Tsubasa had a female following and it came before it and SS. To say that girls started reading shounen manga because of SS is retarded

The french movie has a lot of soul because the frogs love City Hunter.

youtube.com/watch?v=J8fdNX8LtWU

>Cat's Eye
That entire second opening

this adaptation is targeted towards americans thats why they made all those shitty changes toei though burgers didn't like the original anime when in reality the reason why it flopped is because they got a butchered version filled with censorship.

>when in reality the reason why it flopped is because they got a butchered version filled with censorship.
The same shit happened with Dragonball and YGO and those turned out to be worldwide hits.

What was censored from Dragon Ball besides Bulma showing her pussy to Roshi?

Crimson Fooker that go though volcanoes erection.

tsubasa characters look fug

Attached: Picture.jpg (500x410, 115K)

Honestly I saw it was up on Netflix yesterday. Is it as bad as it looks or it has redeeming factors?

Attached: 46519897_p0.png (700x600, 481K)

Its okay

Unless you're an autistic spic its harmless.

This

what they said
also it's just 6 episodes so far, lengthwise it's basically a long movie.

You bad naughty girls need some holy Belmont whipping.

Attached: 6902B612-01D1-494A-9C5A-45D1E6836146.jpg (542x643, 33K)

>ikki has now 2 siblings to take care

he better start putting extra hours taking care of them

Attached: ikki family.jpg (540x383, 49K)

>extra hours of bondage

Attached: E77DA65F-AC51-4176-9313-E9101914265D.jpg (756x1057, 187K)

Truly attractive sight to behold.

Attached: DD3EF8DD-D010-46AD-9310-BB14DAB110A8.gif (498x249, 3.55M)

>hades is now a girl
I can't believe the god of underworld is a cute girl.

The Esmeralda romance is now weirder.

You mean bondage? They can do that too.

Attached: 39088012.jpg (600x886, 412K)

it may be but at least it's not gay

hades probably wanted to be a cute girl since always but couldn't because gods.

Unfortunately not my FemHades. None of blue flame hair.

Attached: 704398B4-F780-48E3-B9B4-46C8BDD7945C.jpg (1200x1148, 124K)

Hmm..

Attached: B4AB32A3-072A-4C53-B414-E5709CCEFD19.jpg (850x497, 91K)

now you gave me a reason to want to see how far does saintflix go

Attached: 20131201seiya10.jpg (413x550, 39K)

Jewflix go far as around season four or six but refused treat it successfully anime reimagined.

SAINT SEIYA JÓVENES GUERREEEEROS

This gives me a Backstreet boys feeling, the reason why the females protagonist on those shows where so bland was probably so the girls in the audience could self insert around all those prettyboys.

Attached: 5a9dba743a575bc07b5838f5[1].jpg (740x418, 80K)

Seiya/Hades is a thing on the Netflix continuity? Not that they'll actually reach the Hades arc but I guess it kinda count. Does that mean the holy war between Hades and Athena is a cat fight?

Attached: Hades_eyes.jpg (500x375, 53K)

Well yeah. Even Saint Seiya fell into this later. See LoS Saori. She's basically an otome female lead and arguably the MC.

Attached: Saori-harem.jpg (600x450, 506K)

What’s if MC lead arguably lad down for once?

Attached: 5A46ECBB-9539-4BD0-AD92-6FFB7712C333.jpg (900x723, 133K)

Another one.

Attached: C8CFE3BD-69A2-46E4-8039-5FB510958816.jpg (1280x690, 230K)

Netflix opposite continuity side is far from different. A hot submissive of Athena (male) beneath FemHades femininely chad foot.

Attached: F088D18E-75AF-4B15-B573-36A9E0C9826D.jpg (768x1041, 120K)

They look like trannies.

Attached: Mahou Shoujo Seiya.jpg (420x600, 207K)

>Fist of the North Star
Uhhh bro youtube.com/watch?v=MUVukUuF9tw

Attached: Fist_of_the_North_Star_poster.jpg (347x500, 48K)

Just saiyan that Netflix is pushing really hard the prophecy angle to the point the Pegasus is the most important saint, chosen to lead the saints and destined to be at Athena's side, what makes Seiya into Athena's consort prince de facto. And then he start admiring FemHades's beautiful eyes. And if the writers take in consideration ND, FemHades has feelings for Seiya too because he was her BFF in her past life. This is blatant NTR. Again, it's very dubious Netflix will reach the hades arc

Attached: pegasus destiny.png (640x360, 333K)

Post any hidden pictures yet?

>SSfags cutting their veins over KotZ
>Meanwhile Kurumada...

Attached: Just hook it to my veins.gif (480x360, 1.58M)

Saint Seiya was an american anime? Huh, I never knew.

Actually Fist of the North Star is a Violence Jack knock off

Attached: violence jack.jpg (494x746, 144K)

that post makes so little sense it hurts. You are just forcing DB in that thread because you can't talk about Saint seiya and refuse people to be knowledgeable about things you ignore.It's unhealthy. Get help.

>racist virtue signalling to defend an american gabage show you only defend because MUH SACRED NETFLIX SURROGATE PARENT
pathetic. literally a fucking slave.

That could have been possible if they would have kept Shun as a man.

They made it into an american kid's cartoon. It shits on Saint Seiya.

>take anime that more or less defines the "rule of cool" trope
>give the viewers pewpewpew after effects spams
how can you miss the point so badly?

It is now. Stupid Netflix

Whatever. The only things i can hear about it is gay-ships; gay-stuff; gay-rep. Did straight guys or kids rally watching this show?

Attached: What else is new.gif (500x250, 1.52M)

Hush now, if that alcohol preserves him young enough to keep the manga running, let me man stuff his face.

Seiya is a fag on the latino dub.

>Netflix
>american values

Making money by worshipping The Algorithm is the strongest American value there is

Christ they really are fucking useless.

Wasting money on shows that undermine traditional values negates that

Yes, Greed, Capitalism, individualism, pro-war propaganda, neoliberalism, pretty standard american values.

By the looks of it, shipping is what kept the show aflot. The final season sunk every ship and the score took a nose dive. SS fans from all over the world have always been whatching at the franchise with passionate interest to the story as it develops and the characters, not only to see who fucks whom.

Just one

Attached: tumblr_oac6wuDZZ11r8hpqro1_1280.png (1280x1242, 859K)

And years later, Araki paid homage with these 2
>youtube.com/watch?v=_bgC86-XLxY
And if you think of it
>Jotaro is Hiei
>Rohan is Kurama
>Koichi is a mix of Botan and Koema

The funny thing about Golden Wind is that people thought that it was bad in this side of the world due to the DUWANG translation, when in japan, which the part is well liked, it ended up as "Come for DIO's son, stay for the most painful journey, full of sins, hardships, turtles and biblical redemption"
>youtube.com/watch?v=JqSI64QrQR8

>Being Anikki is suffering

Attached: 1544590420785.jpg (700x500, 89K)

Sure, but Toei's chasing their white whale of the burger demographic. We've known ever since the release trailers the established fanbase wasn't going to care about this. We'll see if this works for KotZ too and if it will actually bring this new audience.

Nope I don't think they will. But that's just my opinion and weirder things have happened

also
>Rolling Stones is one of the aspects of his stand.
>He wanted to avert the sad fate that would befell with Bruno's gang, but Mista changed his mind and reminded him of his sacrifice.

if we get Part 6 after Strike witches next year, i fear that one of the Endings will be Narayan, since this fits with Pucci's plan and Stand.
>youtube.com/watch?v=TMbMKdOYRxk

HoK feel more manly than Mad Max new trash.

The saving grace from KotZ

Attached: El Santo Seiya.jpg (540x304, 29K)

>that hat proportion
is that that some sort of unity stock assets?

British cheerleader!

Attached: C588DCAD-7655-43F5-9062-677C6B7C39A1.png (600x600, 431K)

>I find it amusing that the only time the show seems to acknowledge the franchise's prominent Latin American following is in a 30-second scene where Seiya dons a dopey sombrero. I just wonder who this show is even for at this point. Instead of going full Lupin in Spain/possibly Germany/Italy/France, the show's sum tribute to its biggest fans is a silly hat.

Just trying to get something from this pile of shit

Yo Ikki what's with that hand on your sis buddy?

Attached: ikki.png (310x264, 134K)

>WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THIS COSMO

Attached: cosmo 2.jpg (1724x958, 376K)

> Ultra cosmo buring

Attached: B79B1186-E95B-415B-8556-7DCDB09712C5.jpg (2048x1115, 263K)

So lewd at prominent imouto.

Attached: 99452FE6-5680-436E-9C59-E202DCAF05DF.jpg (2893x4092, 822K)

Childishness rebrand or Americanizing

Given the kind of architecture we saw in her flashback she seemed like a burger to me

Attached: CA4G3EPXIAAaG3v.png (685x800, 414K)

So when Ronin Warriors?

that shit was "literally who" shovelware everywhere in the world including Japan, it's never coming back

If you're comparing the whole "armored hero" series that was Shurato
Samurai Troopers managed to have 3 OVA series after the TV series ended
Shurato got 1 OVA series that was pants on head retarded and then died off, when its broadcasting death was perhaps even worse off (not only did the animation quality plummet during the 2nd arc because of the outsourcees the last time they actually broadcast it in its slot it was a rerun of some episodes jammed together as opposed of ending in the actual last episode)

Ikki is so Alpha he doesn't care for societal norms

>the animation quality plummet during the 2nd arc because of the outsourcees
It was so weird. The final battle episode has this art style that looks out of a bad issue of Saint Seiya, barely animated like those 60s Marvel cartoons... and then for the epilogue the animation is gorgeous.

Alpha Ikki doesn't care.

so hades is gonna become a girl when he possesses Shun
dumb

See Hades is a mtf trans now