Damn. Just when you thought racism couldn't get any more racismer

Attached: file.png (1189x861, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORGDOoPG7pw
youtube.com/watch?v=tpsMYmCHIjM
youtu.be/uYZmlrYJ3vc
youtube.com/watch?v=HBtcfujTJ5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Her tits were the worst out of the whole series.

Attached: th.jpg (474x356, 24K)

I still enjoy watching the movie where Intelligent Smart Robot Animation Eraser Lady is trying to kill them.

was this the last cartoon where silly racist jokes like this were considered acceptable in the West, Yea Forums?

How is that racist?

uummm sweaty its [current year]

He's not sweaty, he's differently perspirationed!

>oh no! My Jew crow didn’t work!

Reminder that Captain Hero got his name because as a teenager, he put his dick inside a hero sandwich because his older self tricked him through a magical nipple time transcending piercing in a time travel loop.

Kek

And people said this show was bad

That was great.

the movie could have been so much better

shit blows

I always say the predictive programmers of the show wanted to help us. They "predicted" a lot of stuff.

Gid tier comedy

HEY HEY HEY!

Attached: Foxxy_Phat_in_Lost_in_Parking_Space_Part_1.png (1276x960, 827K)

Watched the first season and it was pretty garbage. Does it get better? Yea Forums made it seem like the best comedy animation has to offer.

Like most things, season 2 is peak drawn together. Keep watching bra

>Mocked for being fat in the first episode
>Gets a sex scene at the end of the series

What made the creators change their minds?

Attached: Tootbraunstein.jpg (440x334, 24K)

I'm not murican, explain

The joke is that Puerto Ricans are poor and prone to crime, and therefore conduct transactions with the threat of violence from firearms, rather than using a credit card.

Just cause she’s fat doesn’t mean people don’t want to poke her, you know?

Yes. Season 2 is the best season, followed by season 3 being second best.
Season 1 is pretty mediocre and as much as I love drawn together I don't like season 1.
All the funniest stuff is in the second and third season, I think it's cause they drop the whole reality show challenges bullshit and just make the episodes about things the characters are doing.

My main problem with the movie was the complete downgrade in animation and visual quality. The show looked and moved 10x better. I also didnt like the random bits of over the top edge/gross out humour. The entire movie felt off, like it wasnt part of original drawn together.
I feel like they brought in new writers for the movie. All in all it was garbage and gives the show a bad name.

did she hear with the human ears or the fox ears?

also I resent the implication that 1930s cartoon characters weren't hot.

also i stopped watching after a bit, did we ever see Spanky Ham answer an email with boxing gloves on?

Attached: minnie-pays-for-a-hot-dog.webm (470x360, 555K)

The hat comes off. She has a normal head

I hear she fucks white dudes
No idea if true

Everyone in the Drawn Together house has probably fucked each other at some point. I know Hero has done both Wooldoor and Xandir at least.

I love the fact Foxxy called it credit card instead of debit card. Implying if you go around threatening a gun like people use a credit card you will have to pay for it in the end. Eye for an eye thing

Oh for sure. Not even implied, I'm sure if you look you can take a screenshot shot every every character fucking the other character at some point in the series or movie.

She and Hero have probably fucked at least once. They’re both degenerates.

Still my favorite line of the show

youtube.com/watch?v=ORGDOoPG7pw

I like how later on when Hero is hunting one of the guns is the needler from Halo.

>that time when Wooldoor saves Captain Hero from the Penis Tower Destruction

Attached: HOHOHO.gif (594x640, 758K)

This show always felt like it tried too hard.
I enjoyed that other show with the guy with a zombie friend and a demon gf, but I also didn't watch it very much

youtube.com/watch?v=tpsMYmCHIjM

>Like the time Fernando and I went to the diner and ordered a bowl of soup to split but we didn't feel like crackers, we gotta roll!

You mean Ugly Americans? that was kino

Yeah, maybe I should give it a decent watch at some point

I still can't believe this is a real song

I like the wooldor mobile
youtu.be/uYZmlrYJ3vc

This doesn't even show the kids in the back or when he bails out and the car explodes withe the kids still in the back seat.

N

>Ever wonder why African-American black men are so attracted to large posteriors? Good day. I am Professor Wooldoor Sockbat, here to explain this completely racist phenomenon. For centuries, natives found large, roaming badonkadonks to be safe havens from the dangers of the wild.Their love of huge asses has been written into their genetic code. Even they don't know why... they just know. See you next time when we explore why Jews have big noses! Is it because air is free?

debit cards didn't exist when this show was made

That's far more witty than I can believe was intentional, but good job.

I like when ISRAEL started sleeping on the freeway

youtube.com/watch?v=HBtcfujTJ5s

The first season and movie certainly felt that way, but the 2nd season is great

I fucking rewatched Ugly Americans for the 3rd time recently and god damn it's probably Top 3 shows ever for me.
>Billy and Mandy
>Ugly Americans
>Venture Brothers
I literally can't place these, are there ANY shows better than these three?

That pillow fight one is brilliant

I almost shit my pants at the fucking pillow fight one god damn

>What is wrong with you, hero? Wh-Why are you being so mean to your 12 year-Old self?
>Why? I'll tell you why. Because when i was that age, some asshole did the same exact thing to me, And I swore someday I would get sweet revenge by doing it to some other kid. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a picture of a penis in a sandwich waiting for me.

Beautiful show

She might. But she'll drop it all for
>double dong Denzel!

Oh yay! I can't wait to go to Baby Gap, In-N-Out Burger, Foot Locker, and all the other euphemisms for vagina.

>yfw it was only triple dong wesley snipes

>I can't wait to entertain kids, annoy parents, and funny third thing!

>Friends, I've killed one of natures most innocent creatures. And I liked it

>Guys, why are we still doing this while Xandir's not around?

He went full on Halo at the end, until he gave up the guns, only for that deer to get them.

I miss drawn together like a retard misses the point

I don't follow

>Is it because air is free?

Attached: 1552659751748.gif (200x200, 594K)

>you're just jealous that I have two rings: nipple and worm
>look, just because I'm dating your mother it doesn't mean we have to hang out all the time

Guurrlll